Double Trouble (Jenlisa)+COMP...

By Manoban1995

Lisa Manoban Is always a headache in school especially to Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hate her so much for being a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Ending๐Ÿ™‰)

Chapter 20 (๐Ÿ™‰)

8.8K 197 17
By Manoban1995

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Can you drive fast lis" My brother said while panicking on his seat..

"It's already the full speed hyung, can you just calm down. Were already near at the hospital" I assured him to make him relax.

We didn't expect today will be Rj giving birth on thier baby.. Hyung said that her due date is next week, but this unexpected happened and now my brother is panicking coz the mother of her child is already at the hospital and his not there by her side.

"Where here" I announce and hyung immediately get out from the car and run his way inside the hospital. I park my car in the hospital parking lot first before i followed him.

"Oh nice i don't know where to go" I mumble to myself while walking as i look around the hospital. I scratch the back of my head wondering where to go.

My baby ❤ calling

Me: Hey beautiful..  i answer as i continue to walk in the hallway.

Jennie: hey you too handsome.. Rj and liam is already inside of delivery room and where waiting her outside.. where are you?

Me: in the hallway.. i don't know where to go can you fetch me here baby.. i sweetly said made her giggle in the other line.

Jennie:Okay wait for me there-and don't flirt on the nurse's okay or i willcut your batton..  Jennie warn made me gulp and cup my crutch.. She so sweet but she's like a dragon who had a smoking coming out from hernose when she's angry..

Me:Ay-ay captain i love you..

Jennie: I love you too.. im coming..

The call ended so i put back my phone in my pocket and lean on the wall looking at the people walki g pass by while waiti g for my girl.

We keep our relationship from her parents until the graduation day it's two weeks from now and i can't wait and cant help to get nervous everytime i think about it..

Liam and Rj's wedding is in three weeks from now and the gang is excuted about italso our parents.. Mom and dad already accept it and had a good term with the kims and i think that's good.. but they're not here today to witness there grand baby, sort of there busy schedule and the unexpected bornday of the baby that everyone thought is on nexweek.. Same as Jennie's parents that have a trip on paris for business matter.

"There you are" I smile when i saw my favorite girl showing her famous gummy smile walking towards me. I met her halfway and pull her in my chest, inhaling her strawberry scent as she hug me back and hide her face on my neck.

"I missed you" She mumble and i giggle.

"We just saw each other yesterday baby" She pulled away from the hug to face me with a pout on her face.

"But i still miss you and i want to have you by my side twenty four seven" I kissed her forehead, nose then peck on her lips longer..

"I feel the same too baby"

-

"Wooohoo congratulations hyung and unnie" Liam smile on me while rj rolled her eyes.. She hates it when i call her unnie saying that she's just one year older than me.

"Can i hold leajane" Jennie ask her sister while looking the baby on rj's arms.

The baby is so cute. Got her cat eyes from her mom and face on my brother. She looks like my brother when he's baby and everyone's inlove on her already.

I saw rj nod and carefully pass the baby on Jennie.

"Careful jen-jen you might drop her" Jisoo joked while eating her chicken earning some glare grom jennie.

Jennie sat beside me while holding the baby.

"She's so cute right" I nod. I wonder what our baby looks like if jennie and i have one. I can't help not to grinned on my thoughts. Jennie face me while looking at me curiously.

"What are you thinking?" I l
scott closer to her and lean to whisper on her.

"I was thinking if what our baby look if we have one" I lift up my face to saw her blush.

"I wonder that too. But im sure she or he will get her looks from you seeing lj got her look from her father which is your brother"

"I don't think so but it's not a big deal for me even she or he looks luke you or me i will still love him or her unconditionally like how i love thier mom that i will spend the rest of my life" I said and kiss her on the forehead.

"Why your so sweet, your making me fall unlove you more"

"Yah! stop flirting in front of lj" jisoo butt in getting the baby in jennie's arms.

"Unnie im not done on leajane yet" Jennie whine leaning her head on the crock of my neck.

"You done already jen-jen so it's my turn now and i don't want lj to  cringed on the sweetness of the two of you" She said andwe laugh except for my girlfriend who still whiningand pouting in my arms.

"Why don't you and lisa make a baby too sis" Rj said and smirk making the others laugh except me that choked on the juice i was drinking and jennie who blushed so hard.

"I like your suggestion rj" Jisoo unnie wink to her sister and give her two thumbs up.

"You okay baby?" my girlfriend ask worriedly while caressing my back.

"yeah im fine" I said and glared to  rj.

-

We got home late last night from the hospital and jennie ask me to stay. But i sleep on the guest room on jisoo's request. Sh said that they not ready for another baby on the family so she seperate me from her sister last night even tho jennie's protesting.

We were goung back to the hospital again today to fetch the three that will stay on her for the meantime until they wedding.

After i finish taking a bath and packed my backpack i exit the guest room and made my way towards my girlfriend room.

I knock but she's not responding.

"baby" I called again then i heard some movements from inside. I think she woke up now.

The door knob twitch and the door open showing the love of my life with her morning face and eyes close.. Aw my cute baby.. maybe she's still sleepy.

"What do you want unnie" She mumble without opening her eyes as she lean her head on the door. 

"Morning beautiful" I greet her while keeping my eyes in control not to look on her silky spaghetti braless showing her breast inside.. i gulp and continue to check her out, looking at her shorts short showing her milky legs.. I start to get hot and my buddy is already standing proud and aching inside my underwear.. I groaned making jennie open her eyes and she catch me sweating while looking at her like a prey..

"Good mo-" I cut her off as i push her inside the room and close the door and lock it. I take off my shirt and throw it anywhere. I saw her bite her lips while staring on my abs.

"Like what you see?" She nod her head. I close our distance locking my lips on her as I kiss her aggressively making her moan. Im loving the sound of it andi want to hear it more.

She jump on me as i immediately hold her tight and start to walk goung to her bed.. I throw her slowly not to hurt her as i take off mt shoes and crawl on top of her dis connecting our lips again..

We didn't do it yet just making out session coz i respect her and wait if she's ready but when i saw her earlier i cant help it anymore.. i need her.

"Lisa~" Jennie moan when i start to lick her neck. sucking it but not to hard to make it a hickey i don't want her parents to see it in her even tho i really want to full her body with a hickey to show the guys that flirting on her that she's mine.

My hand like has mind on its on coz it's already on her breast masaging it making her moan more in ectasy.. I kiss her neck up to her ear and whisper.. "take this off" She obeyed me, taking her spaghetti off next is her short with underwear as she lean her head on the headboard tucking her self under the pillow.

"Your turn" She said pertaining to my other garments who still intact to my body.. I nod my head as i start to pell off my pants and boxer exposing my buddy that is hard already..

"Your so big" Jennie said licking her lips while i slowly crawl on top of her again.

"Are you ready to do this baby?" She nod and look at me lustfully.I pulled the blanket as she cross her hands covering her breast.

"Don't hide it.. it's beautiful, your beautiful" I pull her hand that covering her breast as my other hand start to travel down to her pussy.

"Yes and i want you now.. no more talk-" She gasp and didn't finish her sentence when i push my hand inside her. I sucked her breast while my hand is busy thrusting in and out.

"A-dd more" She said with a moan before she pull me and kiss me hungrily.. I follow her adding another finger and thrust it fast, in and out..

"Lisa baby ahh~ faster im near" She thrust her herself on my fingers meeting my thrust as she dig her nails on my back..

"Ahh baby~ lisaa im cumm-ing!!" I thrust faster while sucking her other breast as she come in my hand.. I lift up my face to saw her exhaust face and peck on her swelling lips before i clean her pussy using my tongue tasting how sweet she is and tongue fucking her making her come for the second time.

"Your taste sweet and i think i will get addicted on your tatste" She blushed and hide her face..

I go down from the bed walking to get some condom in my bag and put it on my shaft..

"Take that off lis" Jennie said making me frown.

"But we need some protection baby" I reason out while looking at her.

"Im on pill" Oh..Jennie is pull of surprises today.. I nod my head and take off the condom from my shaft and throw it on her trash bin and get back on the bed.

"I wonder why you have a birth control ma love" I smirk and start to massage her breast and suck the other one making her moan.

"I did it for you.. i know one day we will, hmm you know like this" She shyly said made me smile..

I kiss her hungrily while playing her pussy wetting it first before a put my shart.. After a minute of a hungry kiss i stop and stare on her eyes like asking if i can go on already i think she understand itseeing her nod. I hold the tip of my shaft posetoning it to her pusyy intrance..

"Tell me if it's hurts baby okay so i can stop" I slowly push my shaft little by little as i feel jennie's dagger nails dig on my back and i heard her sob.. I stop and look at her worriedly.

"Is it hurt? you want me to stop love?"

"It's hurt but i don't want you to stop.. let me adjust your size first " I nod wipe the single tears on her eyes and wait for a minute until jennie sign me to continue. I start to thrust slowly making her moan and bite my ears..

"It feels so good ahh~~baby~ keep going" Jennie moan as hit her g-spot and i double pace my thust making her moaning mess. She moan so loud and im afraid that jisoo and Gd will heard it so i kiss her hard to make her moan in my mouth instead.

"I really love to heard you moan baby, but im afraid that your  sister will heard it and kill me" I said panting still thrusting on her.

"Faster baby~~ fasterr" She said with a low tone and bide my shoulder to maintain her moan.. i groan as i feel that im near..

"Argh your pussy is so tight baby ahh~" I groaned while keep pounding on her fast as you can heard a slaping sound from the contact of our body together.

"And your buddy is so big baby ahh there hit me there i-m cuming againg baby ahh"

"Cum with me baby~" She buck her body forward to met my thrust and we cum together.

I rolled down from her as breathing heavily because of love making. I feel jennie put head on my chest while caressing my abs..

"That was" "Amazing" i continue her words and kiss her forehead..

"Did i satisfied you baby?" She ask shyly..

"Obcourse.. You don't have any idea how i love having sex with you even thos it's our first"

"That's good to hear. you know that is my first time andi don't have any experience"

"Really i didn't see that you do don't have experience coz your like a pro nini" I grinned and she hit me on the chest.

"I love you my nini" i said the  she lift her face to look at me.

"And i love you too my baby lili and thankyou for a amazing sex" She said and peck on my lips.

"We better get clean up now" Jennie said and stoop up from the bed as she walk naked towards her bathroom giving me a show when she sway her butt.. I immediately followed herand you know what happened next........Just kiddding we just took a bath together as i help her bath her coz she's sour.

MANOBAN1995_🙉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.7K 23
๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim seemingly has everything. She is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But sh...
28.7K 912 22
Jennie Kim sister of Kim Taehyung who is good at everything and always gets praised by everyone. He is Jennie's stepbrother and always annoys her and...
366K 7.9K 32
jennie and lisa become the face of toxicity when it becomes apparent they can't conceal their feelings for one another
41.2K 1K 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...