Chapter 11

Lisa's P.O.V.

We have a basketball tournament today and i am excited as a team captain of my team. We already have 5 wins and we only need one game to win to move forward on the championship. Our component is from another school. JYP high school and their team called the Dragons and we're the Tigers.

"Hey lis are you ready for the game?" Liam asked me while driving. He was my driver for today cos he insists. He said that I need to relax myself before the game. I didn't protest but I'm little sad cos I didn't go to school with Jennie today. I used to go to school with her everyday and I'm little down that it didn't happened today. I already called her and like me she sounds like dismayed.

"liss!" I snapped out in my train of thoughts when I heard Liam's shout at me. I face him

"Are you talking to me hyung?"

"Yes but your spacing out? are you alright?" He worriedly said

"of course I am.. I'm just thinking something" I reason out and look around. What?! I didn't noticed that we've arrived already.. I heard hyung take off his seatbelt and go outside.. I follow him and grab my bag from the back.

"Something or someone"He teasingly said and smirk.. Day by day my brothers attitude changes everytime she hang out with Ruby Jane.. And I'm a little  worried cos I know Ruby Jane is a player. I don't want want my brother to get hurt like before. He show that his strong but deep down his to soft and I need to protect him as his sister.

"Hey why you looking at me like that?" He confusely asked and ruffled my hair before he leave me behind..

I excitedly fish out my phone from my pocket when I heard it ding but it changed when I saw the name.. It was from my brother.. I open the message and ark my brows..

Hyung 💩: Speaking of someone.. I think she's waiting for you in the hallway 😏..

I smiled and put back my phone in the pocket and run fast to get faster in the hallway and hyung is right. I saw my kitten patiently waiting in the bench with a book in hand. I walk toward her slowly and she didn't noticed when I sit beside her.

"Did you saw a kitten here miss?"

"Sorry but I do-- lili" She cut off her words when she realized that it was me and hug me side ways. I like her being clingy.

"Ouch!" She let go the hug and punch me in the shoulder..

"What was that for?" I pout and stood up.

"You didn't reply to my text"

"but I haven't" She glared and I gulp nervously while scratching the back of my head.. I was surprised when she cup my pocket and search for my phone.. I gulp when her hand slide inside my pocket and get my phone out. Did she even realized what she's doing.. I'm my god I think I saw her cleavage when she bend down.. I shut my eyes and bite my lip inside to relax my self cos I think my little body is affected on Jennie's action..

I sighed in relief when she stay away from me a little to open my phone. I didn't put a locked on it so she can open it easily..

I get my handkerchief from my back pocket and wipe the sweat in my forehead huh..

"Look I texted you. but you didn't even open it" She shoved the phone on my face to make me look at she's right hehe..

"Mianhae nini.. I was busy thinking of you and I didn't heard that your texted" She pout and give back my phone. She then get the hanky form me and wipe the sweat in my neck.. gush I didn't noticed I sweat that much..

I look at her confusely when she stop wiping and gaze on the hanky.. She snapped out when I cup her face to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I said with a worried voice.