Chapter 8

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Ruby Jane and Liam Lisa's twin brother join the squad, but I'm still curious on her motive.She keeps on flirting at Lisa and it annoyed me sometimes. I keep weirder and weirder when Lisa's around. She didn't teased me that much this past week and I kind of miss it. I don't know what's happening to me anymore. It like that I can't control my mind anymore. This is Lisa's fault, she's confusing me!. I should be happy right that she's didn't do anything to annoy me.But my crazy mind miss her around. From the first period until lunch, She's always find a way to teased me. But now she's not. Maybe I just used being her around Argh...

We have school Fair today and I'm so busy checking all the fair booths and some other stuff. Being president of school council is hard task and I have a big responsibilities when we have event like this.

It's just ten in the morning but I already feel exhausted. Our booth is jail booth. Irene and nayeon suggested it so they can tried the game with their lover. Well it's kind of interesting tho. not like our booth last year. But there's a booth that I really hate, the kissing booth. My plan is to never approved that Booth, but my brother is a member of it and persuade me for one week. He's too persistent and won't stop bothering me until I give in. He even join in our squad for one week and buy me all my favorite foods..

That booth will be center of attraction for sure. Lisa is also member of that booth so all the girls in the school will be thrilled and don't miss that upportunity. And Im being distracted by just thinking about it. Aish! Get your self together Jennie. I shook my head to erase that nonsense thought and look to my friends that already looking at me weirdly.

"What's happening to you jen? Your spacing out more than a minute and mumbled something that we didn't understand" Irene asked with confusion and took a sit beside me. I face palm inside of my head and act innocently at her.

"I'm just thinking some stuff girl. And I never noticed that I mumbled something tho. maybe your just hallucinating"

"I'm not blind girl, so stop acting, your not good at it. I know your just thinking about the certain someone and that booth" She said with a teasing tone and point Lisa's booth.

"No, I'm not!" I said defensively and look away.

"Okay then. but why so defensive?" She wiggle her brows and smirk.

"I'm not defensive okay? I'm just telling the truth. Can you please move your butts now. The booth is already started and you still here Chitchating". I dismissed them to stop from teasing me. I sighed in relief when I saw them walk away and back at their designated areas..

Am I that obvious? Do I really have a thing on that stick? I asked myself while looking at the kissing booth not far from our booth and roamed around to find  that certain someone that occupying my thoughts. I stop when I spot her to the side leaning on the wall, already looking at me. Our eyes meet and I avoid her gaze immediately and act busy on the table..

Minutes later I heard someone cleared her throat from my back. I already know who is it. I pretend that I didn't heard her and continue to write on my notebook. The next thing I know there's already gummy bears on the table and a chocolate milk. I lift my head and look at her confusely.

"What is this?" I said pointing the food she put in the table.

"I think it's a snacks kitten. Do you have an amnesia and forget everything?" She said sarcastically. I was about to answer her but Lisa said something that make my eyes widen. I send a death glared to her when i heard what she said."Incase you forget I'm your hot,handsome and talented future hubby btw" She finished her sentence with wink.. I melt on that wink and instead of being annoyed, I couldn't help but smile on her sillyness so I look down to hide my smile. I hate this annoying stick right? But, why I am smiling right now?.