Double Trouble (Jenlisa)+COMP...

By Manoban1995

Lisa Manoban Is always a headache in school especially to Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hate her so much for being a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 (🙉)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Ending🙉)

Chapter 19

5.3K 178 32
By Manoban1995

Jennie's P.O.V

Things back to normal after lisa and i talk and now were a couple after the confession. I explained everything to her and im glad she listened to me.

Those explaining turn us to confess our feelings to each other and im the happiest girl knowing the person i like, like me back and now that trouble maker is my lover..

I squeal, hiding my face on the pillow and kicking on the bed while reminiscing our first kiss..

"Jen!" I stop from what im doing when i heard unnie voice who's shouting outside my door.

"Come in!" I shout back.. Unnie get inside my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Oppa told me to wake you up and told you that he invite the gang to come here" I sat up from my bed when i heard what jisoo unnie said.

"How about mom and dad? did they allow oppa?" I ask curiously.. because last time oppa bring his friends here and made a mess at the pool dad grounded him for one week.

"Nope. mom and dad had a business trip for 2 days in Hong Kong and They leave already so we're cool and ready to party yes" She explain with excitment on her voice..

"Okay, what time are they coming here?" I boringly said while looking at my nails.

"They're already on their way here. So if  i were you, you should  get ready already"

"What!? why you didn't told me earlier unnie?" I whined on her and got panicked knowing that i didn't take a bath yet and any minute the gang and my lili is gonna arrive.. Oh my i don't want her to saw me like this.. i need to take a bath now.

"Easy jenduek.. Im going downstairs now to wait for them" Jisoo unnie said and about to walk out in my room i stop here by holding her arms.

"What?" She ask curiously

"What should i wear unnie?"

"An oversize shirt and short like you usual wear here in the house"

"But unnie.. It's looks simple" She knitted her brows

"So what if it's simple.. it's not like where in the hotel"

"I know that, but lisa is coming i wa-nt to look beautiful for my girlfriend" I shyly said, tucking some hair on my ears.

"Come on jen it's only lisa and I'm sure she will like anything you wear even it's sack.. that monkey is so whipped on you, so chill and get ready now okay" She pinched my cheeks and make a okay sign before she exit in my room.. I then hurriedly go to the bathroom to get ready.

-

"Come on chu! the enemy is already near us.. use your big gun pali-pali!!" I heard lisa's voice making me smile widely as i go downstairs.

"Relax you monkey we will get chicken dinner coz the game expert us here!"

"Hey pres" Irene greet when she saw me as i enter the living room.

"Stop with the pres girl, where not in the school"

"I know girl, im just kidding.. Btw i brought your favorite mandu opss dumpling i mean" She correct herself as she point at the paper bag on the coffe table near her.

I look on the couch where my lili is sitting handsomely while playing on her Nintendo with seulgi,oppa,moonbyul,liam and jisoo unnie..

"They immediately play when we arrived and forget that were exist here" Chaeng annoyingly said while looking at my sister who busy playing..

I huffed and join the girl's on the couch while looking at the others who busy playing.

"So she come here to play not to see me" I muttered while looking at lisa hoping that she will noticed me..

Please notice me lili..

I smiled thanking gid for hearing my prayer when i saw here stop from playing and lok in my deriction. She wave her hands and smiled on me.

"Hey nini!" She said with a wink making me blushed on my sit. I was about to wave her back but she go back from playing again. I rolled my eyes and stood up pulling the girls and bring them outside.

"Im hungry" Chaeng said with a pout.

"You are always chaeng. What's new?" Irene said to chaeng while giggling .

"I regret coming her and be ignored with that chicken"

"Yah your right chae.. i want to choked a bear right now arg" Irene said while greeted her teeth.

"Don't be upset girls let's get our revenge later after they play..  Why don't we cook some food just only for us and swim?" I suggest making them all agreed.

-

We cooked some pasta, fries and some fried chicken, heat the dumplings irene brought and settle at the pool.

We also changed into swimming wear. I wear a red one piece swimsuit that's lisa's favorite.

"Wow jen you look so hot on that swimsuit.. I wonder what lisa's reaction if she saw you waering that" Solar complements me and giving me a wink.. I smirk and drink my coke..

"Let's eat now before the idiots come" I nod and join them on the table.. Irene put a wine on our glass before she held up her glass and ask us for a toss.

"For revenge on the idiots who ignored us!"

"For revenge! cheers!!" We click us glasses while laughing on what we said.

"I think they done playing already.  i didn't heard any noise anymore" Chaeng is right i didn't heard lisa's loud mouth anymore..

"I can't believed we finish all the food.. Im sure they hungry already and any minute they well look for us to ask some food but sorry not sorry.. its our time to ignored them" I look at the empty plates at the table and giggled.

"Serves them right" chaeng smirk and stood up from the chair and made her way to the pool. We follow her after and bring the wine and our glass.

"So how's the baby mama" Irene ask to Rj while drinking her wine.

"I feel worst every morning with moring sickness i feel but liam always makes ma feel better" Rj answered while drinking her juice coz she's not allowed to drink alcohol.

Minutes later the idiot come.. Lisa first approach us while waving her hands on us but she didn't had any response from us as we busy laughing while talking..

"Chaeng let's order so-. did you guy's eat without informing us?" Unnie ask in disbelief while looking at the empty plates on the table. We face her and answere in unison.

"uh-huh"

"Wow! how nice of you girls" She said sarcastically as she huffed on the edge of the pool, looking at her girlfriend who didn't even bother to give her a glance

"Nini" I heard lisa called me but i just ignored her.

"Nini im hungry" She called me again with a slow voice and i sure she's pouting with those sweet lips she have.. Come on jen stand on your ground and stop thinking those lips.. I mentally shook my head and continue to talk with my friends.

"I can believe you eat chicken without me babe.. im so hurt right now" unnie sadly said whike looking at her girlfriend.

-
I glared on the table wete my friends are now sitting happily with there lovers who ignored them earlier.

I can believe that they already forgive there lover that fast and now they all eating with the foods they ordered.

Im still at the pool, sipping on my wine while looking at them on the table..

"Nini let's eat" I got startled when lisa kiss my forehead while kneeling on the side of the pool. I slowly turn around and face her..

My heart melt while looking at her face looking like a lost puppy with a sad eyes.

I sighed and nod.. I saw her face light up as she put the room in my body..

"Im sorry" She sadly said while caressing my face.

"I enjoyed playing the game too much that i didn't realize i ignored you.. i didn't mean to do that nini im sorry, please don't ignore me" she explain and pout..

"I forgive you so stop pouting you ain't cute" i jokingly said and she pout more.

"So you don't like me now because im not cute anymore?" i giggled on her cuteness and kiss her pouting lips erasing the pout from it.

"Can you give me more" Sha ask while grinning.. I rolled my eyes but oblige her request guving her another peck on her lips but turns out into making out session when she nibble my lips and i immediately response from her kiss enjoying her soft lips that i love the most.

"Yah! stop sucking each other join us here!!" Jisoo unnie shout making us stop from kissing and face on her and our friends who had a smirk on their faces..

-

After our movie marathon. Lisa excuse ourselves to the gang to have a date in han river park.

Lisa took me out to have a date to make it up for me from ignoring me earlier. I already said that i already forgive her and just join the gang instead but she insist, saying that this well also will be our first date as a couple. She's so sweet right.

"Why are you looking at me like that my baby" I spit out the juice i drink when i heard the endearment she used on me..

"Hey nini you okay?" She ask worriedly while patting my back..

I look at her and shook my head.

"Can you said it again?" I ask shyly while looking at her. She look at me confusely.

"said the what?" She ask and think.. Her face get red and scratch the back of her head maybe realized what she said earlier.

"The baby?" I nod my head showing her my gummy smile.

"Its just spill out from my mouth, but can i call you that from now on?" She ask hesitantly while looking at me and waiting for my response.

"Obcourse baby. I think it's cute"

"Thankyou baby" She said before giving me a peck on the lips the  my nose and last on my forehead.

"Why don't we lie down and watch the stars" She suggest and take her jacket and put in the grass.

"Is it only me or you become romantic now baby"

"Only for my baby" she said making me blushed..

She lie down first before she pulled me to lie down on her shoulder making it as my pillow.

"Thankyou baby" Lisa mumbled breaking the silence between us while looking at the sky..

"For what?" i ask curiously as i turn sideways to face her.. She met my eyes and smiled.

"For making me happy.. I look like a lonely moon but when you came to my life, you light it up like the stars making the moon shine brightly" She said sweetlty before she kiss my forhead.

I can't help not to get tear up from the words she said.. This is the first time someone said that to me..

"I feel the same baby. You make me happy and safe all the time. not all my past relationship made me this happy like what we have. Im thankful that you came into my life"

"Then why are you crying i thought your happy" she wipe my tears ysing her times and hugged me tight..

"It's tears of joy.. not of sorrow and blame that to your sweet words" I her her chuckled.

"Five years from now. I will make give you my last name and make you my wife"

"What making you so sure taht i will marry you?" I tease..

"Because im lisa manoban and manoban fits really well on your name"

"Is that so? or your just full of Yourselves manoban " I challenge her while raising my brows.

"Yes baby.. I don't want anyone to be my wife, only you and i will prove myself to you and to your parents that i can take care of you and make you the happiest woman on earth so they will stop arranging you to get married to that jerk or anyone, I will never let that to happen" I sigh and hug her tight. I felt so much happiness when lisa and i get in relationship that i forgot about the arrange marriage that my parents plan with tae's parents.

"Don't worry about it baby.. i will talk to mom and dad and told them i have you already and don't want that taehyung" I assuered her looking derictlty on her eyes as i fix her bangs and peck on her nose.

"And you can marry me after five years but you need to propose to me"

"I know that baby.. just wait till we get twenty three"

"I will wait then" I said with gummy smile.

"Everything will be fine and your mine only baby"

"Yes your's only and your mine too"

"Obcourse baby nothing else could have me, only you" I smiled widely on her words but changed it into frown when i remember who the girl with a Aussie accent who keeps popping out from nowhere and always approache her in the school.

"Why that Aussie girl always approached you manoban?" i ask rising my brows while waiting her answer.. I saw her gulp before she answer me.

"She's just a friend baby, no need to get jealous on her okay" She assured me..

"What do you like that girl to get friends with her btw?"

"A-m i like her ac-cent" She said stuttered.. I saw her gulp nervously when i glared at her.

"So you saying that you like aussi accent than kiwi?"

"Who's kiwi accent?" She ask confusely.. Then i point myself making her eyes widen.

"I already told you.. we live on new Zealand right and you heard it too"

"Okay sorry, i forget about that baby.. And to my answer i like kiwi more than aussie"

"Aren't you bluffing manoban?" She shook her head and cross her chest making me giggle.

"Your a dork"

"Yes your dork" She grin and peck on my lips..

MANOBAN1995_🙉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 26.9K 59
Lalisa Manoban is the bully of the school,she has no friends since everyone is scared of her. No one can fight her back afraid to be fired from schoo...
11.7K 713 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...
Her By paninipota

Fanfiction

1.6M 51.4K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called Rosé force them to be on the same room at night...
142K 2.9K 25
Jennie have a tiwn sister she's is Ruby Jane and the one make Lisa heart broke. Jennie was revane by Lisa because of what her sister done to Lisa...