Double Trouble (Jenlisa)+COMP...

By Manoban1995

Lisa Manoban Is always a headache in school especially to Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hate her so much for being a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (🙉)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Ending🙉)

Chapter 16

5K 181 13
By Manoban1995

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up from my deep slumber when i heared some noise downstairs. I lazily get up from  my bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teath and wash my face.

After i done making my rituals in the bathroom i made my way downstairs while listineng to mom and dad's conversation or more like shouting to someone..

Im in the last stairs when i got startled from the loud tud from the living room..

I double time my pace to go to the living room fast and my eyes widen when i saw dad punch hyung in the face..

"Im sorry dad" Hyung mumble while his head low looking in the ground..

Dad was about to punch him again but i hurriedly go to my brothers side and stop dad. He stop and retreat his feast but before that he glared at me and sigh heavily..

Dad has a unreadable expression or more like pissed to my brother and i think i already know the reason..

Dad was about to say something but mom whispered him something and leave.

I face my brother and look his handsome face that has a reddish bruise now and a cut in the lips..

I pat his shoulder and pulled him in the kitchen and give him a ice pack.

"So i guess they know already" He nodded and sigh.

I can't believe that dad will do that to my brother earlier coz i know when it's hyung he always soft and proud of him.

"Are you okay hyung? did her parents know about the baby already?" He look at me and answer.

"I don't know, but she said that she will tell her parents today and she want me to be there later" He sit on the chair and look problematic. I sigh and sit beside him.

"Everything will be fine hyung don't think too much don't forget that im always here to support you. I know dad are just angry but they will accept it soon" He look at me and smiile sadly..

"Thanks lis i really need those  and thanks for saving my ass earlier" i chuckled and ruffle his hair.

"That's brothers are for hyung so don't be dramatic and fix yourself coz you gonna meet your in-laws later goodluck" i said with a smirk before i stood up amd i saw him tense on his sit before he follow me.

--

knock knock

"It's open" i shout and continue to fix my hair in the mirror..

"Do i look okay lis?" I forrow my brows and face my brother who look nervous while fidgeting his fingers who are sitting on my bed. I approached him and give two thumbs up.

"You look cool hyung and don't be nervous it isn't your last day on earth" i joked

"Come'on lis stop joking around.. I will face the parents of my girlfriend and drop the bomb in their faces, what do you think what i feel" He dramatically said and lay down on my bed.

I sit beside him and said some incourage words to lessen the nervousness he feel and glad it work..

"Thanks lis it really helps me i think i will go now" He stood up and hug me..

"Goodluck! hyung and take care"

"You too monkey!!- oh you seems like your going somewhere from the outfit of yours" He eyed me from head to toe and smirk before he continue "Have a date?" I wish. but it's not ..

I shook my head.. "Just hang out with the gang they want to watch a movie  and shopping"

"Oh i thought you hate shopping?" he eyed me confusely

"Yeah but the kitten is persentent i can't say no" 'whipped' i heard him mumble before he exit on my room..

"Yah!! im not" I shout and run after him but he already drive away when i get down..

I got my helmet and keys and go to the garage and drive my way to the mall to meet the gang..

-

I don't know but im so eager to see those dumpling cheeks and gummy smile right now so after i park my bike i hurriedly made my way inside the mall..

I saw some girls eyeing and winking at me while walking but i didn't bother to give them some glance coz my eyes is already reserve for the certain someone sorry gurls ..

"Monkey here!!" My lips automatically smiled widelly when i saw Jennie waving her hands on me with those gummy smile that i love the most..

"Hey" Jennie great me and immediately clung in my arms.

"Hey sorry im late" I said and pinch her cheeks.

"It's okay" Im just looking in her eyes and i didn't realize that my eyes already travel to her face and i mentally lick my lipss when my gaze land in her lucios lips that i wonder what taste to kiss thos- Arggg!! stooop manoban

"Are you okay?" I snap out when i heard  her angelic vioce and give her my toothy smile that made her chuckle and mumble 'cute'.

"So you two done from your goofy-goofy there coz if not we will leave you here" Jisso unnie said with a frown that makes us blush coz our friends start to tease us.

"Why so grumpy unnie" Jennie let go from clinging in me and go to her sisters side..  I already miss her clinging on me but i don't  want that to be obvious so i just put my shoulder to my bestfriend as we start to go to the food court to buy our snacks for the cinema

"Chill unnie why so grumpy" I joked and stick my tongue out to jisoo unnie and i heard her groan .

-

"One bucket of chicken miss please" Jisoo unnie grinned while ordering her favorite food and didn't even realize that her girlfriend is already glaring at her until she look back to us and saw a furious chaeng.. oh-oh

"H-ey babe wh-at's wrong" She stutter and we all giggle on her state .. your dead now chicken.

"Is it required to grin like that to the waiter while ordering your food chu!" I saw jisoo gulp in nervousness while scratching the back of her head.

"Am so-rry babe it won't happen again. Im just excit-" chaeng cut her off.

"Excited to see that bitch!? tell me chu, are you cheating me?" Woah i don't know that chaeng can be this furious when she's jealous.

Jisoo sigh and hold chaeng in the hand.

"Im excited to order my chicken not to see the girl babe.. can you relax for a minute. I love you so much okay and don't ever thunk thay i will cheat on you" She finish her statement and kiss chaeng in the forehead.

I envy on their relationship.. i wish jennie and me can be like that too. But im not sure if jennie feels the same like i feel about her. How can you be mine kitten.

I look in her direction and i gulp when i saw her already looking at me and show me her gummy smile. Oh i love to see that every day. i smile on her to and playfully wink.

"Enough with the drama gays let's go now"

They decide to watch a horror movie and i don't have a problem about that coz im not a scaredy cat like kitten beside me who clinging on my arms from the start of the movie until it ends. Sometimes she lean on my shoulder or hide on my back and im not complaining at all coz i really enjoying it and wish that the movie will play long to enjoy this moment.

After the movie we ate at the pizza house and they order a lot of food like we didn't eat a whole week and im surprise when they finish it all.

"Im so full but i still want to eat some dessert" Chaeng said while caresing her tummy.. i eyed her teasingly and giggle. what a food monster are you chaeng. But she saw me and throw me her fork that i successfully catch before it land to my handsome face.

"Yah! Park chaeyong!!"

"Yah! Lalisa"

"Hey are you okay? you didn't eat that much" Jennie ask pulling my attention from chaeng.

"I'm good don't worry it's just i don't like pizza that much especially those have veggie"

"You dont like pizza?" She ask

"I do but only Hawaiian flavor" I answer with a grin.

"Do you want me to buy you some food from the foodcourt?" I cares her hand and shook my head.

"Chillax. im full already so stop worrying like my mom" Lie.. I wish my mom will worry me on me too even just for once.

"Okay if you say so"

"So where we going next?" Seulgi ask while putting her hand on her girlfriends shoulder.

In our group jennie and i are the only one left that dont have a partner and it feels like we are thier chaperon.

"Let's go to the arcade" Jisoo suggest and we all agreed and cheered. Well all realy love arcade.

While walking and watching our friends with thier love one I got this idea on my mind and build my courage that maybe i can start to sway jennie for asking her to a date. I grin while imagining the thought of  the only two of us will go out without disturb of this dorks and can have our moments..

This is it go go manoban.

I cleared my throat and hold jennie in a hand to stop her from walking and she look at me confusely.

"What happened lili?" that nickname again.. i really love   when she call me that endearment and i can help to smile widely and can't helo my heart to be fluttered.

"Ninicaniaskyoutohaveadatewithme" I said nervously like a flash and she giggle before punching my face.

"Can you said it slowly lili. I can understand if you saying that fast" oh

I gulp and compost my self here we go again.

"Am- im asking you if i can invite you to-"

"Jen we have to go. Mom called me and she ask me to go home right now" Jisoo unnie cut me off and i sigh. i guess this is not still the right. She nod on her sister and look at me apollogitically.

"Sorry if we have to go early. I will text you later okay" i nod i give her a fake smile.. I don't want her to go yet but i don't have a choice coz she need to go home already.

"Limario take care of my baby okay" I salute jisoo unnie and they all laugh.

"Bye guys see you at school"

"Bye lili.. im really happy coz i see today i wish i could spend more time with you but we really need to go take care okay" She said and tip toe to peck on my cheeks before she walk away and wave her hand.

They bid there goodbye but i still froze on my spot. Still processing what did just jennie do before she  walk away with her sister.

oh my fucking god! She kiss me on the cheeks.. I mantally squeal like a five year old kid who got her favorite toy and grin like an idoit.. But i snap out when i feel someone smack my head from behind. I look behind to saw them smirking at me..

-

After we play like four or five hours in the arcade and non stop teasing to me about the kiss we separate our ways and the tops decide to stay in seulgi's house to have some drinks.

It's been 7 hours already but i haven't get any text from jennie.. Maybe she's busy at home or doing something im sure she well message me earlier.

"I told you no cellphone guys. Let's chill and get wasted!" Seulgi warn and snatch my phone from my head and give me some beer. I just shake my head and join them in the pool to soak in the water.

"It feels nice to have only tops her.. We can do anything we want without getting scold from the bottom" moonbyul stated and we all nod while chuckling..

"But lets talk about our friend her who doesn't have a balls but doesn't have it when it comes to jennie" i choked on my drink and glared and them.

"What are you guy's talking about?" I innocently ask whule looking at them. but this idiots just smirk.

"Ow come'on dude. Where not oblivious okay.. We know and see it that you like jennie" i gulp

"So what if i like jennie.. it not that she like me back" i sigh and drink my beer bottoms up before i look at them..

"Did you ask her about that already?" I shook my head.

"Then don't assume things and grew some balls before someone get your girl. Dont worry we will help you" Wow i can believe that this idiot knows that i like jennie. Am i that obvious to them?

"Thanks guys. Btw how did you know that i like her?"

"Your like an open book my friend.. And like and whipped girlfriend when it comes to jennie" Seulgi smirk .

"But what if she doesn't like me guys?" i look away from my friends and think the what if's that floating in my mind.

"Stop being nega ma friend.. your Lisa manoban for christ sake! Just be yourself and start showing her the sweet side of yours. I bet my car that jennie well fall for you"

-

I arrive at the house almost three in the morning already. All the light is off except from my brothers room who still on.

After i succeslfully push my bike inside the garage i sneakilyade my way in the back of the house. I fish out my keys from my pocket and about to open the door but i got starlted and the door swung open and there is my brother standing while cross arm leanung on the door frame.. I smile nervously and scratch the back of my head.

"Where were you?"

"Seulgi. hang out and swim?" i said with a shrugged and made my way inside the house and open the refrigerator to get some water.

"Did you drive drunk again lis?" I shook my head coz i can't answer with the water inside my mouth..

"But you smell alcohol lis" He sigh.

"Yeah i drink but im sober okay.. Im not idiot to drive whili im drunk!" I explain shout and He back away surprised on my outburst..

"Sorry hyung i didn't mean to shout.. i know you just concern about me" i mumble and finish my water and about to go upstairs but he stop me from putting his on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"No" i look down.

"What's wrong?"

"It's jennie.. she said that she well text me after they left in the mall but- just forget about it hyung im just upset even tho i don't have a right to be with coz were just a friend"

"You didn't know?" i forrow my brews and look at hum confusely.

"About what?"

"Am-nothing it's late already you should go upstairs now"

"Your silly hyung.. Okay im going up now"

"May-be she's just lowbat or busy or like doing-something" He mumble unsure and not even looking in my eyes derictly like he always did when his hiding something from me or maybe im just sleepy ..

"Maybe hyung good nayt-or i say mornayts" .

MANOBAN1995_🙉

It's been a while loveeess sorry for my super dupper late update ✌..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.1K 37
Lisa Manoban is a star basketball player of Seoul University but she always finds herself to be in trouble. Jennie Kim is the head cheerleader of Seo...
166K 4.5K 23
🔞⚠️ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim seemingly has everything. She is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But sh...
73.6K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
43.5K 1.3K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...