[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

New Girls

32K 664 1.1K
By AxeTheRat04

Next monday, Y/n is seen walking to his locker. He opens his locker and takes out a few notebooks and some pens. He closes the door and notices Petra close by taking out her supplies. Y/n walks up to her, Pstra turns her head to see Y/n walking over to her and smiles.

Petra: Hey Y/n!

She closes her locker as the two begin to walk to class.

Y/n: I can't stop saying how glad I am Ms. Hardy switched you to my first period class.

Petra: Same, I guess she found a way to pull some strings. Especially since she found a way for you to have some of us in every period.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess she's afraid that I'll still get attacked.

Petra: Well she did say you were her favorite student.

Y/n: Heh, I guess you're right.

Petra: Of course I am.

Y/n: Hey I got some news.

Petra: What?

Y/n: I joined a martial arts class. So I won't be able to train with you that much.

Petra: Oh, well that's fine, I could handle myself out there. So when could you go on patrol with me then?

Y/n: everyday except Tuesday and Thursdays. I'll have classes from 4-7 pm.

Petra: Okay well that's not too bad, but why are you taking them anyway, you seemed to already know how to fight?

Y/n chuckles a bit in embarrassment. He explains what happened at the meeting with Gwen excluding the whole, them dating now, part. Speaking of which, after that whole event, the next day was actually their date. As Gwen wanted it as soon as possible. 

Petra: *giggles* You really screwed yourself over huh?

Y/n: Yeah, but I'm a fast learner so I should be fine.

The two walk into class, and start to take their seats as they wait for the rest of the class to arrive.

Petra: Hey, maybe I should come see you practice with Gwen huh? Then after that the three of us could go to the theaters!

Y/n: Well I'll have to ask Gwen If you could join.

Petra raises an eyebrow and stares at him confused.

Petra: Why do you need her permission? I'm your best friend, and basically her's too.

Y/n scratches his cheek as he couldn't think of an answer. Luckily he didn't have too, as Ms. Hardy placed her stuff on her desk before calling the class.

Ms. Hardy: Alright everyone listen up! Today we have two new students. *turns to the door* Come on in and introduce yourself girls.

Two girls walk in, the first one long brown hair tied up into a short ponytail, wearing a plain grey hoodie. Y/n didn't see anything wrong about her, the most he could think of is she looks tired. Petra, however, had a bad feeling about her as her spider-sense is going haywire. She certainly never met this girl in her life, but something about her… is familiar.

Then the second girl immediately sent off alarms in both Y/n and Petra. Her long red hair, green eyes, and freckled face. 

Y/n: *whispers* Fuck…

Brown hair: My name is Ellie Brock, and I just moved in two days ago. I used to live in Brooklyn, but moved down here to queens.

Red: And I'm Casey Kasady. I used to live here before having to move, for personal reasons, to Westchester County. But I'm glad to be back.

Ms. Hardy: I hope you all give these two a warm welcome. Now you two move to the empty seats by the front.

The two girls nod and sit, as Y/n and Petra sigh in relief, glad the cliche of transfer students sit by the protagonist.

Petra: *whispering* What are we gonna do?! Casey is here!

Y/n: *whispering* I don't know! I didn't know she'd be here, let's just not talk today, try to not draw her attention.

The two nod before turning their attention to Ms. Hardy who was writing on the board.

Timeskip to the end of class. 

Petra and Y/n wait for Casey to leave, before standing up and heading out the door.

Ms.Hardy: Wait up you two.

The two look back to see Ms. Hardy, looking directly at the two unamused. She gestures the two to come closer.

Ms. Hardy: You two haven't said a single thing during class. And I know for a fact you two understood the lesson, so… 

She turns her chair to them and places her things down.

Ms. Hardy: What's wrong?

The two look at each other before Petra speaks up.

Petra: It's really nothing ma'am we-

Ms. Hardy: Ms parker. *petra flinches* You're terrible at lying. L/n tell me what's wrong please.

Y/n: *clears throat* Well… Casey… Casey is my ex…

Ms. Hardy: O-oh I see. 

Y/n: We're sorry Ms. Hardy, but we didn't want her to notice us.

Ms. Hardy: *sighs* I'm sorry, but she's gonna see you two soon whether you guys like it or not. But, I'll let this slide, you two don't have to participate, but you will return the favor by working hard on your work, got it?

Y/n and Petra nod, Ms. Hardy smiles a bit.

Ms. Hardy: Good, you two could go now, you don't want to be late for your next class.

----

Later at lunch…

MJ, Harry, and Gwen are seen sitting at their table. Gwen was telling the two, surprising news to say the least.

MJ/Harry: HUH?!

MJ: You have a boyfriend?!

Gwen: *blushing* Well, we just went one one date… but I did confess to him… and he did accept it.

Harry: So that's a yes?

MJ: Oh my God Gwen, who is it!? Do we know them?

Harey: Seriously, you don't give anyone the time of day when it comes to dating. So who's this prince charming that broke that shell of yours?

Gwen: W-well, I had a crush on him for a while now… the two of us went for dinner on Saturday, then I asked him out, so we went on a date the next day…

MJ: Aw that's so cute!

Harry: Yeah but who's the guy!? Come on details woman!

Gwen: Well-

Petra: Hey guys.

Petra and Y/n are seen finally arriving, and sitting at the table. Y/n looks tired as he takes a deep breath before laying his head on the table.

MJ: Did something happen you two? It's been ten minutes already.

Petra: Sorry about that.

Harry: Hey, what's up with you two? You guys look like you've seen a ghost.

Gwen scoots closer to Y/n and grabs his hand to help him relax, which works as his body relaxes and he leans against her, causing her to smile. Petra and MJ notice this, Petra looks at Gwen with a bit of jealousy. While for MJ, everything clicks into place, causing her to grow a sly grin.

MJ: Gwen~ you seem awfully close to Y/n, don't you think? 

Gwen blushes and looks down.

Harry: Wait, Y/n?! You're dating Gwen?!

Petra's eyes widen in horror as she looks at Y/n and Gwen blushing. Y/n scratches his head as he looks at Gwen.

Y/n: I thought we were going to tell them together?

Gwen: I didn't say it was you, plus we're technically telling them now.

Y/n sighs before smiling at his friends.

Y/n: Yeah, Gwen and I are dating now. Apparently she had a crush on me, and it would be terrible of me to refuse.

Petra tries her best to stop herself from screaming at this point. She was too late. She could've asked him out during their training or their patrols, but she wanted to prepare herself first. Look where that got her.

Gwen: Hey Y/n, why do you look so exhausted?

Y/n: We were trying to avoid her...

Harry: Avoid who?

Petra snaps out of it.

Petra: Casey.

MJ and Gwen tilt their heads in confusion while Harry has a very similar look of horror as them before. He unconsciously covered his crotch.

Harry: Y-You're kidding right?! She can't be here! 

MJ: Who's Casey?

Y/n: My ex.

MJ/Gwen: EX?!?

Gwen: You never told me you had an ex!

MJ: Yeah tiger, I honestly thought you've always been single.

Y/n: First, ouch, and second I haven't told anyone, the only ones that know are Petra and Harry, because they knew her.

MJ: What? Seriously?

Gwen: Wait. So you said she's here? That mean you guys saw her?

Y/n: Petra and I saw her in first period and out last class. We've been avoiding her and so far she hasn't noticed us, but now we don't know where she is.

Petra: Yeah… what makes it worse is in the halls she just wanders. Like she's looking for him.

Harry: Wait, didn't she break up with you Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah… listen could you guys watch my back, I have to use the bathroom real quick.

HPGM: Sure! 

As he gets up Petra turns to Gwen.
While Harry constantly looks around looking for the red-headed demon, while MJ was asking Harry what this "demon" looks like.

Gwen: So this… Casey. What's she like?

Petra: Oh god where to even begin. Well when we first met her she was a shy girl to say the least. Y/n, Harry and I knew her in elementary school. Then In the beginning middle school, she suddenly confessed to Y/n. So she would end up hanging with us sometimes, but suddenly she just changed.

Gwen: What? How?

MJ: I'm kinda interested too.

Petra: I think it has something to do with her parents. They got a divorce shortly before her father was arrested for multiple cases of murder. She sorta changed, she got more protective of Y/n. She would purposely make him avoid us, when in private she would threaten me, and to Harry… well she would always kick him in the dick. 

MJ: Ouch, no wonder Harry is terrified.

Harry: Of course I am! That demon is gonna prevent me from ever having kids!

Petra: Well anyway, Y/n started to notice this and the two got in a fight, but didn't break up since she told him she would try to be better for him . Unfortunately, that didn't last long, she ended up destroying his trust.

Gwen: She cheated on him?!

Petra: N-No! She destroyed something important to him. It was a gift to Spider-woman, she was really jealous and destroyed it, saying that she was the only one for him and vice versa. The two got in an argument, and she got mad and left him.

Harry: And after that, she just transferred like she never wanted to see him again. Guess it didn't last that long. Well I don't see her any- Oh shit I take it back!

The three girls look where he's facing to see Casey walking into the cafeteria with a few girls talking to her.

Gwen: Oh no…

Petra: What?

Gwen points at the issue. Y/n is seen walking in through the other entrance. The group's eyes collectively widen as they see disaster unfold, as they can't warn him without catching attention. Casey laughs at a girl joke, before she notices a familiar boy. Her eyes widen, she tells the girls go sit down as she takes a step towards him. 

Casey: Y/n?

Y/n's eyes widened as he looked at her like a deer caught in headlights.

Y/n: C-Casey

She grows a large smile as her eyes tear up. She goes over to him and immediately hugs him. 

Y/n shocked to move, couldn't prepare for what happened next… she kissed him.

Gwen/Petra: AAAHH?!

Y/n regains his composure and pushes Casey back, causing her to stumble a bit.

Casey: Babe!? Why did you push me?!

Y/n: Don't kiss me, and ever call me babe again, in case you forgot, we aren't dating anymore! You said it yourself that we should break up!

Casey: *cheerily* Don't kid yourself Y/n, we were just talking a little break! You know I still love you, and always will! And I know you'll always love me!

Y/n: *sighs* Casey.

Casey: Yes babe?

Y/n: I can't love you anymore. You destroyed many months of hard work, like it was nothing. You threatened my friends, and isolated me from everyone I loved. Now it's my turn. We are over. I moved on, and I'm dating someone else.

Casey stares blankly at Y/n.

Casey: ...What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 227 34
Takemichi/Venom: "We aren't Takemichi Hangaki anymore...we have a name is....We...Are...Venom!!!!!!!!!!" Yes...that's the question is 'What if Takemi...
85.1K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...
59.9K 926 30
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
35.4K 646 75
Y/n is back as Spider Man. He has been balancing his hero life with his normal life. Soon New Threats Arise More Deadlier, More Sinister, More Venomo...