๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ž...

By taetaepurpleme

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ?" ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

Disclaimer
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Epilogue

Twenty-five

129 14 0
By taetaepurpleme

"Sadly, it's too late when we realize."

//25//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

"Tae, I'll have a walk in the market for a little while, I'll be back," Valeria announced before she reached for the door of our quarter.

"Wait, come here baby." I rasped, she looked back before slowly nodding and made her tiny steps to me.

She took the seat in front of me and I frowned, "no, come here." I patted my lap. She stood up before getting closer and sat down compliantly.

"Is something the matter?" She asked, her voice tender and angelic.

I sighed heavily, feeling cruel to notice her the bad news I just received from Namjoon. My heart may break just by imagining how she would react.

"Valeria... your stepmother she...she murdered Jisoo." Almost immediately, a glossy film of water layered on her eyes as she covered her mouth flabbergasted. "No. Please- tell me you're kidding." She muffled her cries, attempted to get up but I stopped her.

"I'm sorry, baby. We could've protected her." I pulled her into my arms, my heart shrinking hearing her painful cries.

Jeah was always a dangerous threat. We knew she was looking for Valeria, we should have realized that she would look for clues via Jisoo. We should have sent some guards to protect Jisoo or at least make sure she was safe.

Why didn't I realize this earlier?

If I did, her tears for losing her best friend won't ever exist.

"Don't worry baby. We will imprison Jeah and execute her. I promise."

Valeria didn't leave her room nor talked to me for three days. After that, she began to walk out of her room and eat again, I thought things were going to be okay again, but all I heard from her for a whole month was "Yes." Thank you." and "I'm fine."

It was traumatic for her to lose someone that occupied such a huge part of her heart. There was nothing I want more than making her smile again.

Little did I know, that was never an easy task.

History repeats. I felt it right now seeing Violet breaking down in front of me.

"Did you know Jisoo was going to die?" Violet questioned, her eyes were red and swollen, tears were rushing out but she didn't have the strength to cry anymore.

"Why! Why didn't you tell me! Why didn't you- we could have saved her!" Violet yelled, screaming as she pushed the figures on her shelf to the floor. The glass shattered, broken pieces covered the floor in a second.

"Please Violet, you're hurting yourself!" I dragged her into my arms despite her continuous struggles. She hit my body with her little fist but soon she stopped.

The history is repeating.

Red, Jisoo's death, they're repeating. Just in a different format with a different reason from happening. It's happening because we met. The impact of us being together is having others suffer because of us. At the very end, we will end up sadly either if we cannot be connected as one.

Who can still be connected and considerate when you knew someone is dying because of you?

"You selfish bastard." Violet hit my chest again with her powerless fist.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, lowering my body to embrace her tighter but she pushed me away.

"You kept things away from me, you broke our promise. How do we get through things when we are not doing this together? Why are you hiding things from me? Such important things?" Violet's voice cracked at the end as it brought up her sad memories. I heaved an exasperated sigh.

"I wasn't sure if it would happen again or not."

"You're lying. You are afraid to tell me because you know I'll leave you, correct?" She let out a weak chuckle.

"Sweetheart-." Yes, I'm selfish enough to not care about others lives, I only want you.

Her gestures spoke for her. Violet held up her hands, moving backwards, stepping on the glass but her face didn't change like her skin was dead so she couldn't feel. She increased the distance between us, and I already knew what that meant.

"Taehyung-" she gulped nervously before continuing, "have you ever thought of us- that us is not possible?"

My heart dropped to my shoes, I felt my eyes getting watery but it wasn't the time to be weak.

"We're- maybe we're just not meant to be. Think about it- we- because of us trying to earn ourselves a happy ending, people around us are dying. There'll be more awful things possibly gonna happen, am I right?"

I don't know.

Our friends, our families may die one by one to trade for our time. That's our fate, sweetheart.

"Violet- I-"

"I'm right, hm?" She closed her eyes for a moment before opening again, "Taehyung, losing Jisoo was already enough. I don't want more."

Don't say that, please.

"You think you can live without me? We're destined to be madly in love and tangled with red strings. No matter where our hearts are at, we'll be brought together. Do you think you can leave so easily? Do you think I've never tried?" I questioned, recalling the painful memories I've had in decades. Without her, I felt suffocated. Like I was enclosed in a box, alone and helpless.

"Then do you think it's right to let the people we love suffer in order to exchange for our peace?" Violet buried her hands to her face, our quiet sniffles were the only things audible in her room.

"Leave, Taehyung. I don't want to talk about this now- I- I need some time alone." Violet ordered and dropped to her bed, I nodded and picked up my blazer before leaving.

"Please- call me when you feel better. I- I have to know you are okay." I added.

She gave me a small nod before closing the door in front of my face.

I stared at the door blankly.

I've lost her.

3 chapters left!!!

Thank you for reading please do vote and comment if you like the book💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...
23.2K 637 17
He gave him his heart. Emotionally and physically. - Started: 23/05/2019 Finished: 03/09/2019
24.3K 674 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...