Marrying a Stranger (manXman)

By NS_silverlining

What would you do if a stranger say 'Yes' to you? Say yes to marrying you. Would you say 'Yes' too? or 'No'... More

Part 1: Where is Blue?
Part 2: Our love story
Part 3:Our love story (Cont.)
Part 5: Heart-Ache
Part 6: What is the reason?
Part 7: Drunk and Tears
Part 8: It's Liam
Part 9: Cancel It
Part 10: Thank You & I'm Sorry
Part 11: When is the date?
Part 12: Cancellation
Part 13: Family First
Part 14: Between Family & Love
Part 15: Meeting Him Again
Part 16: Dad, I'm Sorry.
Part 17: Coffee
Part 18: Plan B
Part 19: What is this feeling?
Part 20: Make up Stories
Part 21: Absolute decision
Part 22: A lunch treat
Part 23: Finding solution
Part 24: Sudden change
Part 25: Meeting Lockhart's

Part 4: The Unfaithful

566 26 2
By NS_silverlining

/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
.......................................

[Ayden POV]

After the incident on that night, Blue and I, we become closer. We always hang out together, despite of our busy schedules. Sometimes I would go to see his performance at the Meadows and sometimes he would come to ask me out for a lunch. And that's how it goes.

As time flies, it's been a month since we've known each other and then, our relationship status from being just friends, had changed to being boyfriend when Blue asked me to be his special one.

Without thinking twice, I just said 'Yes' to him.

Psst! Actually, I've been waiting for him to ask me out since the day one. Because I don't want to be the one to say that word. Afraid that I might mess it up, because I suck at those things.

And then, I asked him to move in together with me. Which mean, McKellen needs to find some other place to stay. And of course, that some other place is just opposite to mine.

"Does this house is always empty before?" I asked being curious. Because it's quite a fortunate to get to rent an apartment just opposite to my door.

"I don't know. I never asked the owner." Answered McKellen indifferently.

"Tell me what did you do to the previous tenant? Did you bribe him or something?"

"How could you think badly of me? I'm a good person here. Come on; just help me to move out okay. Besides, it's good enough that we can stay near to each other like this. So that when you need anything, you can just knock on my door. Okay."

I just rolled my eyes at him. Too tired to argue.

As time passes, both Blue and I, we had quite a long journey together. Despite of differences in our job, which result in different working time, we still try to make some time for both of us to have a talk, a nice meal and a great date together. This thing involves both parties to work together and fully understand each other to make it work well.

Without high tolerability and understanding between both, our relationship would not even last till 9 months.

And again, Blue wasn't satisfied with being just boyfriends. He demands for something more than that.

I still remember that day when Blue asked me to go watch him performed. He said that it was his special performance, and of course I will make time for him. Who knows he would propose me in front of his crowds using a song he wrote specifically for me.

Guess what he did?  He was singing on the stage before he suddenly pulled an act by stepping down from the stage and neared me at the table. Everyone at the pub on that night was looking at us. Until he was down on his knee and pulled out a ring before said, "Ayden Lockhart, would you marry me?"

I was speechless and out of sudden tears rolling down my cheeks, before I answered him with a, "Yes."

Everything was perfect. The moment when Blue asked to marry me, I felt like I have found the last piece of puzzle which completed my whole life. The happiness that I've been dreamt for had been granted.

Thanks, god.

But, it was crushed on that certain day.

That day, I thought of surprised him by paying a visit at his studio. Recently, he was so busy with producing the album and he rarely come home because of that. So, I thought why I was the one who came to him instead of he came to me.

So I went to his studio just to find that nobody there. It was empty.

And then, I rang him. The sound of loud music greeted me once he picked up the call.

"Yes, babe?"

"Where are you?" I asked him, straightforwardly.

"I'm at Simon's house. It was his birthday sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Oh, really."

"What's the matter?"

"Its nothing, I just want to know where you at. I thought that you were at the studio. It is okay then. You just have fun, okay. And, please convey a birthday wishes to him for me."

"Of course."

Blue didn't invite me over to the party because he knows that I hate to be in a place cramped with people and loud music.

You can see the huge difference between us, right? He is a party person whilst I'm not. But, that doesn't stop us from being together.

"So, are you coming home tonight?" I asked him last question before hung up the phone.

"I don't think so, babe. Because, after the party I think of going back to the studio. I need to finish the work. Perhaps, we will see tomorrow?"

"Yes, sure. It's okay. Just take care of yourselves. Have some sleep if you're tired and inform me when you get back to the studio."

"Roger, sir!"

I just laugh at his spontaneousness.

"I love you, love."

"Love you too, babe."

The next morning, I checked on my phone and Blue did send a text to inform me that he was already at the studio. But, I've already fall asleep at that hour. And, since my plan to surprise him last night wasn't succeeded; I decided to precede it by that morning.

I bought us breakfast and coffee before I drove to his studio. To my surprised, he wasn't there either.

Where is he?

Again, the only solution that I can think of at that time was ringing his phone. He's not answering it. I developed wariness, scared that something bad might befall him.

For the fifth time I tried to call on him, I still didn't get any answer out of it. So, I decided to go check on the last place that he might have been to; which is Simon's house.

And yes, I found my answer.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" He asked me, stuttered.

"It should be you who answer that question, Blue. What the hell are you doing here, half-naked?" I returned the question back to him.

"Baby~ who is that?" Asked the unknown guy who was lying on the bed.

When he heard no answer, he woke up from his slumber while rubbing his eyes; adjusting the sight before scans the whole room. The eyes rounded once he saw me stood right before him.

I was caught by surprised too. Because, that guy wasn't just a stranger to both of Blue and I. I knew him.

He was Blue's band manager.

"Sh*t! Ayden."

"Mark?! It's you!!" I pointed my point finger right towards his face.

"Guys, please calm down. I'm sure there's misunderstanding over here, isn't?!" Spoke Simon who has been watching us from the door frame.

"SIMON! SHUT UP!!" The three of us said simultaneously.

The atmosphere went silent for a couple seconds before Blue spoke out.  "Babe, let me explain. Everything that had happened between me and Mark it was just a mistake."

"WHAT?" Mark seems dissatisfied about the statement from Blue.

"Please, Mark. Please, let me handle the things here."

"There's nothing to discuss anymore. I'm out." I ended this absurd situation.

I showed the back palm of my left hand right infront of Blue before I took off the ring from the ring finger.

I'm no drama queen, but I let myself being indulged in this soap opera. So, the best option for me was to back off. 

"No! Babe, please don't do it." He begged me.

There's no turning back anymore. I've made up my mind. I took off the ring and threw it right onto his face before dashed out from that place.

I ran down the stairs and walked out from that building just to meet with McKellen who was standing right in front of the building.

I was stupefied.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

He neared me with his eyes looking directly into mine. "I followed you, because you seem disturbed by something".

I hung my head low above the ground, averting from McKellen's gaze.

"There's really something had happened, right?" He asked.

I braved myself to stare back into his orbs with my glisten eyes I told him, "He cheated on me."

Just after I said that pain statement, the tears streaming down my cheeks. Which I had been stifled since minutes ago.

In an instance, McKellen pulled me in for a hug. And I cried my eyes out in his embrace.

"It's okay. I'm here now."
....................
Sat. 2321. 130620

#staysafe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6K 51
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reason in madness.' - Friedrich Nietzsche Af...
228K 15K 39
"Who says your life ends only when your heart stops? It ends even when there's a celebration around you." A marriage. To a man who had saved my pare...
12.8K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...