MANAN FF: THE ADORABLE COUPLE

By santhiyasuresh

Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malho... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2 CONT
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
PART 5
CHAPTER 6
chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
part 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
chapter 16...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
engagement gifts
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
chapter 44
chapter 44 cont
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
chapter 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
chapter 70
CHAPTER 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
Epilogue
REWIND OF MY FIRST STRY
NEW STRY - BOUNDED BY LOVE
BOUNDED BY LOVE PUBLISHED
New Story

CHAPTER 90

6K 463 75
By santhiyasuresh

Recap - Nandhu baby shower...

_____.................._______..............._______...

Nandhu was now 9 months pregnant.Her due date was nearby a week and everyone are being extra cautious.  She was not even stepping out of bed since she was very tired even by moving.

Everyone around her can feel the pain she was bearing for her children. Manik alwys speak sweet things to her,  not for once anyone say any awful thing infront of her.

Manik : Jaan... Thoda sa aur

Nandhu: Mani no no....i m full... I can't eat more.

Jee: Nandhu come-on Bby

Nandhu: no maa I can't... U both go...

Arya: it's k jee.. Leave her.. She will eat later..

Jee looked at Manik who sighed at her. she took the plate and left.

Just then,  Cabir entered the room flushing his teeth wide.

Arya: oyye tujhe Kya hua... Aise kyun has rahe ho

Cabir : surprise

Nandhu ( as alwyss) : Kya bhai..kya surprise

Cabir chuckled at the kid. 

Cabir : we have to go to babies room to see it

Nandhu:  manu.. Come-on lift me...

Manik lifted her and they move towards that room..

Cabir closed her eyes and moved towards the corner of room...

He opened her eyes and she smiled widely seeing the surprise..

Ignore the baby in this pic.

Nandhu : bhai this is the best. 

Mukthi ( coming from behind)  : thank God u liked it.

Nandhu: like Nah I loved it. Even I wouldn't have selected this perfect

Manik: True...this is the best for the kids...

Alya jumped hearing them : yayayayyayayayayay... U  know bhai I personally customised this. I m so happy u liked it.

Manan kissed her cheeks together and she smiled widely.

Manik again lift nandhu and moved downstairs and made her sit in the couch.

Manik : u rest here.. I 'lljust make a call and come..

Nandhu nodded cutely. He signed abhi to be near her and left from there. 

Abhi moved to nandhu and sat beside her.  He hold her one hand and placed his other hand on the belly .

Abhi: hey lollipops,  abhi mamu here... U know lollipops we all are waiting for u both eagerly.. Ur mumma is not only my sister,  she hold the most important position in my life. At first , whenever mukthi used to say me about her I would be thinking" did she is really so cute,  selfless or she is just portraying to be like that " , but when I met her for the first time,  trust me lollipops she is the cutest creature in the world. She was jumping like a bunny here and there. When she saw me,  she came near to me and hugged me immediately. The words she said on our first meet , I will never forget that " abhi bhai,  I m Nandhini, from tdy I m ur sister ,  I heard a lot about u but after seeing u, I can't ctrl calling u as bhai... U will be my brother na?  " she was blinking her doe shaped eyes and I couldnt do anything  except nodding.  After that,  she became my angel. She is the reason tdy I m here with a family. I used to miss my parents alot. I was about to emerge in my field at that time when they left me.  There was no one except mukthi for me to share my happiness,  to share my sorrow and to support and guide me. But tdy, see I have maa, papa, mom and dad.. I m here as Abhimanyu Thakkar Murthy. Bcoz of her,  I became close to ur dada who is my other half now bcoz of her.  I know ur dada never ever will leave me to fight,  he is my brother. I promise u lollipops, I will always protect you from everything like how ur dada protect us . U two will be mamu 's lollipops forever.

He raised his head to see his baby doll sleeping. He kissed her forehead and wiped the lone tear escaped from his eyes. 

He placed her head on his lap and and made her sleep properly.

Manik returned and smiled at the bro - sis duo. 

Manika and arya moved to Raman room to discuss something. 

After few hours,  she woke up listening to some sounds. She opened her eyes to see Manik was eating pop corn and arya was suppressing his smile,  jee was sitting as if she is seeing alien show and mukthi was enjoying the drama and Abhi was requesting them to stop. 

Nandhu poked abhi shoulder and he immediately turned to her. 

Abhi: bby doll when did u woke up

Nandhu: y they are fighting

Abhi: Cabir was praising his new P. A.  about her skills,  Manik and arya were purposefully asking about how beautiful she is n all,Navya came from behind at that time and she heard Cabir praising his P. A like she is beautiful and all . She heard everything  and fumed like a tigeress. She was shouting and running behind him with stick beating him. 

Nandhu burst out laughing loud and this drives the attention of everyone. 

Arya broke into laughters immediately and followed by others. Navya pouted towards nandhu. 

Navya: nandhu u r laughing

Nandhu : aur Nahi toh kya Karun...its so funny. See urself , pallu tied in waist with a stick,  u look like a serial actress in my eyes now. 

Navya immediately drop her pallu from waist and looked here and there

Navya : ask him Nandhu.. He was praising his P. A infront of me

Cabir : no correction,  u were at back of me

Nandhu chuckled at him. 

Navya shoot draggers at him.

Nandhu: bhaiiiiiiii y u did that.
.
Navya : he doesn't love me anymore

Nandhu: aise nahi yeh.. He was just telling that she is looking good. Isme kya galti yeh

Navya : u don't know him ....waise u tell me you won't do anything to Manik bhai is he does like that.

Nandhu: no... First he won't say,  second even if he says I won't react much. I trust him more than my life.  He will never hurt me. If u r dng this on possesiveness then fyn but never question bhai on his love,  he really loves u alot. Trust is the major part of love and don't ever lose that. Praising someone for their looks and abilities is not wrg... We shud not cage anybody and make them Change themselves for us if they r not bad.

Manik was observing that she is getting emotional,  she moved towards Manik and  immediately lifted her and moved towards the room.

Jee : Her moodswings, she will end up crying now. 

Arya : Manik will handle her.

Manan room

Manik placed her on the bed.

Manik: Kya hua meri jaan ko...y these pearls now

Nandhu: I trust u manuuu... Bohot sara

Manik: I know my bby trust me alot..

Nandhu: manii.. Promise me,  Kuch bhi ho we won't lack trust in our relationship ever. We will fight everything together

Manik: I promise u today... I will never leave u in any situation. Without u,  I m dead soul jaan.. U r my heartbeat which is making me alive everyday.

Nandhu: I love u manii

Manik: I love u my jaan.

He kissed her forehead . Just then jee entered inside with a tray. 

Nandhu pouted

Nandh: aap kyun hamesha Ek tray lekar Aati ho

Jee : kyun ki my dolphins Ko bhook lagi Hogi

Nandhu: aur koye nick name Nahi Mila yeh kya aap sab ko... Munchkins, lollipops, dolphins

Her reaction was so cute which made jee and Manik laugh .

Arya entered the room : haina Ek name

Nandhu: kya bhai bolona

Arya: Shinchan and shizuka

Trio: kyaaaa

Arya : Yessss...

Nandhu: bhai when did you start seeing cartoon and all

Jee : Nandhu.... Leave na

Manik understood she was hiding something

Manik: arya bol na

Arya: don't u know that ur sister gets cranky when she is not well..

Manik: that we all know.. U mean like seriously, jee u watch cartoons

Jee nodded while bending her head down

Manik and Nandhu laughed

Arya joined them : yes she used to pull me and make me see also

Nandhu laughed more till her stomach hurts.

Manik was feeling happy seeing her smile.  Suddenly her expression changed from happy to frown,  and she started gasping in pain and kept her hands on belly.

Manik : bby kya hua

Nandhu: ma...mannn....manii my water bag broke down..

That's it for Manik. He isn't listening to anything.  Arya shooked him to lift her and he lifted her. 

Arya run down and informed everyone and got the Car at entrance.

Manik with Nandhu sat in the back seat and everyone followed them in other cars. 

Nandhu was crying and shouting in pain. 

Nandhu: manii... Manii.. It's paining alot ...mani Kuch nahi hoga na

Manik:  no bby Jaan.. Kuch nahi hoga... I m there na...

Nandhu: manii..our babies... They will be fyn na.. It's paining alot manii

Manik couldn't control his tears. He never imagined her in such pain,  he was aware about labour pain but seeing his baby jaan in such a state broke his heart into million pieces. 

He somehow controlled his tears and calmly spoke to her. 

Manik: nandhu.. U r my  strongest baby haina. We'll  pass this phase together bby. Soon our babies will be in our hand.  U just imagine the happiness on seeing our munchkins. U showering kisses in their little face, they are holding ur finger and smiling at U. U r holding them tight to ur chest giving ur warmth. U can do it bby. The power of the women is no way lesser than anything in world .

By that time they reached the hospital and everything was ready for them as Raj already informed them.

Doctors took Nandhu to the labour ward and manik was accompanied.  Rest of them stayed outside the labour ward.

Doctor : Nandhu come-on push beta.. U can do it . Babies will be out soon, they are ur strength , push beta push

Nandhu : maniiiiii

Manik : jaan, I m here with u.. Ur Mani is here jaan.. U r my princess right, come-on Bby we will pass this also...push Bby

Nandhu tried  to the maximum and suddenly the room is filled with cries.

Doctor lifted the baby boy in her hands and gave to nurse to clean the baby.  Manik smiled in happiness seeing his champ. 

Doc: Nandhu come-on,  push before u fell unconscious. Push Nandhu

Again the room filled will muffling sounds of baby girl and she fell unconscious.

Manik's tears are uncontrollable by now. 

Doctor checked all the vitals of her and after confirming everything is normal she moved outside. 

Manik  kissed forehead.

Manik: Thank you my jaan.. U gave me the precious gift. Those two are really very cute.

Outside the room

Doctor moved outside and tell them the arrival of their little ones

Raj and Raman was fluttering with happiness. Same goes with the ladies.

Nandhu was shifted to private room.

Everyone  moved towards the room. Manik was just looking at his baby jaan.

Soon nurse entered the room with babies and all went Awwwww on seeing them.

Manik took his little princess and prince and kissed their foreheads.

They were sleeping currently. One by one everyone saw them and admired their face.

Nandhu gained her consciousness. She opened her eyes and after seeing the baby,  her tears started flowing in happiness.

Manik took the baby near to her and placed them on bed. 

They were looking so adorable...

Manik: see Jaan... Princess is just looking like ishu darling haina

Nandhu nodded her head smilingly. 

Ishu hugged Raman being emotional.

Mukthi: waise guys did u decide the name of babies

Manik: They will say the names.

He pointed towards elders. 
H
Raman and ishitha took the baby boy in their hands and said " MANAN MALHOTRA "

Raj n nyo took baby girl in their hands and named them " MANNAT MALHOTRA "

Alya : wowww....so cute names

Arya: Kya bat yeh... Lekin i will call them by Shinchan and shizuka only

Abhi : aur mein lollipops

Jee: aur mein dolphins

Navya : Hey Bhagwan kaisa naam yeh sab

Cabir : oye drama queen bandh Karo Apni dialog

After some chit chat, elders west to home except ishu. Arya and jee decided to stay there and all the other younger clans moved to home.

After sometime,  our munchkins opened their eyes and started smiling seeing manan.

Manik lifted his princess and Nandhu took her champ and were playing with the baby. 

Arya took pic of them and the trio admiring their small world

Manan,  Manan Malhotra , Mannat Malhotra and  their family with lots of love forever...

_______________________________________

Hey guys... I hope u like this chapter...

If u like this, comment ur views and vote for the chapter..

Let's see the parenthood of manan and welcome more little bundle of joys in life..

Love

Santhiya Suresh 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 13.7K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
291K 21.9K 40
nandini murthy , manik malhotra best friends for life.....comes to a phase where they have to choose either they are friends or lovers ....confusion...
202K 13.6K 69
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
26.2K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...