*π•Šπ•₯π•šπ•π• ℕ𝕠π•₯ π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...

By KMSpaghetti

You ran away from home. You had enough of your small neighborhood in the suburbs and the people in it. You m... More

(A/N) List of Potential Triggers
οΏΌ β˜†οΏΌPrologueβ˜†
𑁍'Beach City'?𑁍
✦Meeting Him✦
☾A wild Bitch in the forest☽
β˜…Your Storyβ˜…
❀Meeting the Gems❀
(A/N) Ive decided and im excited
✧Family Reunion✧
Aha...

✿"Full of Fun and Good Vibes"✿

358 13 5
By KMSpaghetti

☁︎Your POV☁︎

It's been about a week since I've moved to Beach City. I've met a few of Steven's close friends and have went as far as the fry place on the boardwalk. Progress has been made, but Steven said he'd really like to take me somewhere different today.

So, where are we going today?

I look over to Steven on the couch. I'm in the kitchen making salads for me and Steven. He insisted on making them but I wanted to do it for once. He puts too much ranch on my salad anyway.

"I told you! I'm taking you somewhere different today. I think you'll like it and if you don't we can always come back home."

Salad's done.

Steven gets up and walks over to the kitchen. Grabbing his plate and a fork. I hop onto the counter, grab my plate and a fork and silently eat as I listen to Steven.

"I've also invited a friend to come with us!"

I nearly choke on my salad-

Someone's coming with us? Have I met them yet?

"Uh. No. But I promise you'll like them. They're very nice and have been my best friend since I was a kid."

I slide down the counter to the edge and drop my empty plate into the trash can. I wipe my hands on shirt, which is one of Steven's old pink shirts with the yellow star. I'm also wearing cuffed jeans.

Ok, Steven. If you say so..

"I DO say so! And I say you're gonna love them."

But..what if they don't like me..?

"No no! None of that. Today is going to be full of fun and good vibes! Ok?"

Steven tickles my feet causing me into a fit of laughter. I quickly get him back by poking him in the side. Soon we're both chasing each other around the house. I chase Steven up the stairs and around his room.

"You can't get me! I'm faster than you!"

Oh yeah? Well I have the element of surprise!

I jump off the stairs onto Steven, tackling him to the ground.

Surrender!!

"Never!!"

I hear the door open and look over to see a girl. She has dark skin and shoulder length fluffy brown hair. She's wearing a white button-up shirt tucked into jean shorts. She's wearing salmon and white shoes.

"Uh..am I interrupting something?"

"CONNIE!"

Steven gets up and goes over to greet her. I sit on the floor, knees to my chest and watch them.

"Connie, this is my friend (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Connie!"

I finally muster up the courage to get up and walk over to Connie. I hold out my hand to shake hers.

H-hi..

She takes my hand and shakes it. I finally take in how beautiful she looks..and her shirt..

I like your shirt.

She stops shaking my hand and examines me. She looks at my cuffed jeans.

"Thanks. I like your jeans."

My suspicions were correct..

We let go of each other's hand. Steven looks at us confused.

"So (Y/N). Do you prefer 'Sweater Weather' or 'girl in red'?"

I prefer 'Sweater Weather' but listen to 'girl in red' too.

"Really? I prefer 'girl in red' but I like 'Sweater Weather' too."

"Hey guys. I'm really confused.."

We both look over at Steven, the most confused look on his face.

Oh, it's nothing Steven.

"Yeah you wouldn't understand."

❅Time Skip❅

Steven took us to a place called 'Funland' which is Beach City's amusement park. It's a very small amusement park but it's still an amusement park nevertheless.

We went on roller coasters, spinning rides, and played a few booth games. I didn't play many booth games though. They made me frustrated and I was probably gonna end up punching something if I kept playing them. Now we're sitting on a bench on the boardwalk. Watching the sunset.

Connie and I got along very well. We didn't have much in common but there were a few things. For example, her mother was pretty overbearing too but lucky for Connie they talked it out and Connie's a lot more free than what she was before.

Man, I wish my mom would've taken my feelings and interest into consideration..

"Your mom was abusive (Y/N). It could have taken years or it could've never happened. It's a good thing you left before she broke you even more than what you already were.."

Connie places her hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way.

I'm still broken though. Sure, I was able to get away from the source but it's still there. I just want to feel normally again. I'm tired of my off and on emotions and feeling like I don't deserve to live...

Steven suddenly grabs my shoulders and turns me to look at him. He stares into my eyes with an aggressive look.

"(Y/N)! You deserve to live. You deserve the world! And I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy about living!"

Steven pulls me into a hug. A hesitate but hug him back. My eyes glistening with tears.

Thanks Steven. But how are you going to do that?

"What about therapy?"

I turn to look at Connie.

I can't go to therapy. They'll need my name and once they hear it they're gonna call my parents and I won't be able to run away a second time. I just can't risk it..

"We could see if the Diamonds can help."

Connie and I turn to Steven.

A-are you sure that's a good idea?

"Yeah Steven, I don't know.."

"I know it's risky and very unlikely but they ARE the most powerful beings in the universe. They could probably do something. Besides, they aren't necessarily bad anymore. They've changed! Sure there are a couple of things they still need to work on but other then that they're fine!"

"That's not what I'm worried about Steven. I'm WORRIED if this is the best approach to (Y/N)'s problem. I don't think we should magic this problem away.."

I honestly don't care as long as it's fast, easy, and painless.

"Then it's settled! I'll take you to them in a couple of days and if it doesn't work we'll take Connie's approach for the situation. I just want (Y/N) to be happy..."

I take Steven's hands.

Thank you Steven, really. But you need to take care of yourself too, ok?

"Yeah yeah, I know. You're more important right now though."

Steven you-

"Oh my gosh! Guys, I have to get home now, but we'll hang out again sometime soon!"

Ok! Bye!

"Bye Connie!"

Is it really that late?

I look at the time. 8:12.

Hmm. It is kinda late.

"I say we head back home now. It's getting dark and Pearl might get worried if we aren't back soon."

We both stand up and start to walk to the beach house.

Ok, but back to what I was saying earlier. You don't always have to put others before yourself Steven. Sometimes you have to help yourself first BEFORE you help others. If not you'll be in a constant state of being needed, then once you don't need to be needed anymore you won't have any idea what to do. Which will spiral into a disastrous state of confusion and self doubt. You'll start to feel worthless and feel as though you can't do anything on your own if it doesn't involve helping others. So I need you to take yourself into consideration as well as others because if not you may end up like me!

We're standing at Steven's front door now. I've been ranting to him the whole way here. He's looking at me with a blank expression, like he's really thinking about what I said.

I-I'm sorry Steven. I'm just really worried about you..

Steven blinks a couple of times then gives me an unsure smile.

"I'm fine (Y/N). You don't need to worry about me! By the way, how were you able to say that so smoothly? Are you sure you haven't seen a therapist before?"

My eyebrows lower and a small frown forms on my face.

No I haven't. I've just had a lot of experience...but that doesn't matter! We're talking about you right now. Not my past experiences.

"We don't need to talk about me though."

But Steven-

"Anyway! What do you want for dinner tonight?"

We both walk into the house. I flop on the couch while Steven goes into the kitchen to see what we have.

He's avoiding the conversation. This isn't ok. He's definitely hiding something. He won't talk though. I guess I'll have to try a different time...

"There isn't much in the fridge...how about we just order some pizza?"

Sure...

————————————————————————

And scene! Alrighty! I really enjoyed making this chapter!

Did I make Connie a lesbian? Yes,yes I did.
Did I make the reader a bisexual? Yes,yes I did.

Do I regret making these actions? NOPE

I thought this would really spice up the story and give it some ✨pizzazz✨

If you don't like my decisions, I apologize and you can leave because I'm not changing it.

I'll be making the 'Rose Buds' episode first then I'll do the episode where you visit the Diamonds.

Thank you so much for 258 reads!

Good day/night!
~Spaghetti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 233 14
Hi this is my first book on here and it's just a lot of wolfstar Oneshots because they are my favourite thing to read on here. There will be loads of...
627K 38.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...