Destined || Michaeng

By SmolGommie

Minatozaki Sana from the famous kpop girl group TWICE suddenly collapses while practicing their dance routine... More

Practise till you drop
A promise to you....
Remembered...
We meet again
Until next time
Emergency situation
End my life...
Not always easy
Closer
Sleepover
Sleepover with a bit of confession
Together
Tiger X Penguin 🐯🐧
Reunite
Only friends???
Just friends. Nothing more.
Finally...
Surgery
Date ❤️
Distant
Accident
Planned accident
Critical condition
Forgotten
All a lie
Caught
Regret
SoYoung??? X
Sorry
With you 🐯🐧
Cub X Penguin reunited 🐯🐧
Yo ppl
Let's go home
Meeting the parent
Camping
Mina's Parents
Understand
Past
THE END 👩🏻‍⚕️
🙆🏻‍♀️ New story 🙆🏻‍♀️

Texts from you

3.2K 104 29
By SmolGommie

"So yea that's how we met and the jacket in my wardrobe is hers. I should let her know." Mina said. "Anyways she must be waiting. Let's go to the cafeteria."

"I think I will stay with Sana. I'll go later." Tzuyu said.

"OH ok. I'll text you once we are there and let you know what food is available so you can choose and we will get it here." Nayeon said.

"Ahh gomawo eonnie." Tzuyu said and headed to Sana's room while the girls went down to the cafeteria.

"So Nayeon eonnie, the doctor you were interested in....uh. You haven't seen her right after the first time?" Mina asked grabbing all the girl's attention.

"Unfortunately not. I don't even know if I will anymore." Nayeon said sulking.

They then entered the cafeteria. "Don't worry eonnie. You will meet her. I am sure." Mina said.

"Yes you are right. There she is." Nayeon said looking straight at a short haired girl. Her hair was blonde. Nayeon's eyes seemed to lit up. "Omo she is looking at me. What should I do? Omo, I don't know what to do. Help me."

"Breathe Nayeon eonnie. Breathe." Mina said.

"Eotteghae!!She is coming here." Nayeon shut her eyes.

"Eonnie hajima. Stop embarrasing us and yourself. She went to sit on the table." Mina said.

"Aigoo. I don't know what was wrong with me." 

"It's ok. Let's go. Chaeyoung is there. She is waving at us." Mina said as they walked up to Chaeyoung.

"Annyeong."Chaeyoung said.

"Annyeong." Everyone said.

"You can get you food here if you want. There are kimbaaps, drinks, Jajjangmyeon and other things. Once you choose the food please come to the counter." Chaeyoung said.

They all went to the counter to pay. 

"How much is it for all of this?" Jihyo asked the counter lady.

"Oh it's 20,000 Won but Dr. Son has already paid for it." replied the lady and smiled.

"Eh?" Momo said. Then they all went to where Chaeyoung was standing.

"Oh you didn't have to pay for our food." Jihyo said.

"No no. Its nothing. I can at least do this much for you guys. You guys have blessed us so much with your music and visuals. Hahaha." Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"HAHA ok. But next time its our treat." Mina said.

"But now its balanced as far as I know. You treated me once and now I returned it." 

"Ok ok. Now let's go sit." Mina said.

"Sure. My friend is already sitting let's go. I will introduce you to her."

They all walked to a table where a girl was sitting facing away from them. Even though the girl was facing away from them Nayeon knew who she was. Her heart started to race and the reason was unknown to her.

"Jeongie. They are here." said Chaeyoung which made the girl turn around and face them.

"Eonnies, this is my chingu, Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon greeted.

"Annyeong." everyone greeted.

They then sat on the table. Jeongyeon and Nayeon sat facing each other and Mina and Chaeyoung sat facing each other. Dahyun and Momo faced each other and Jihyo sat on the edge. (Like a god)

Nayeon    Mina    Momo

                TABLE                          Jihyo

Jeong      Chae     Dahyun

"Hi." Jeongyeon said out of the blue to Nayeon which left the latter and the rest shocked.

"Uh hi." Nayeon said shyly. Heat creeping up to her cheeks.

"You probably don't remember me. I bumped into you yesterday. I was  in a hurry so I had to leave. I am so sorry. I kept thinking of you all night." Jeongyeon said.

"Eh?" Nayeon said.

"I-I mean.....uh...thinking about the incident."

"Ah. Its all good. No worries. By the way are you a cardiologist too? Like Chaeyoung sii? Oh can I call you Chaeyoung?" Nayeon said.

"Ya sure if I can call you eonnie." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Uh no I am not a cardiologist. I am an anesthesiologist." Jeongyeon said.

"Oh wow. So you two work together." Mina asked.

"Yep. We are in the same team while performing surgeries. We will also be performing Sana's surgery." Chaeyoung said.

They then eat and talked. Then soon after they were done the two doctors left to do their rounds and the girls went back to Sana. They took few stuff for Tzuyu as well. Once they were in the room they gave the food to Tzuyu and began talking.

"Sana you know you are lucky that there will be two extremely good looking doctors that will perform your surgery." Dahyun said in a teasing tone while looking at Nayeon and Mina moving her eyebrows up and down.

Everyone laughed except Mina and Nayeon who looked down embarrassed. Their faces, red as a tomato. 

Timeskip to 6:00

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon came to Sana's room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Ms. Sana we are here to do your hourly check up. Let me just check something first." As Chaeyoung checked she Sana's vitals Mina kept on looking at them. She forgot about her surrounding until Jihyo nudged her.

"Ok seems stable." Chaeyoung said.

"Is everything ok, Dr. ?" asked Tzuyu.

"Son. Dr. Son. But you can call me Chaeyoung. And yea everything seems to be stable. We are still looking for a donor." 

"Oh ok."Sana said.

"By the was Ms. Sana." Chaeyoung said.

"Sana. You can call me Sana" 

"OK. Sana, I would like you to meet Dr. Yoo. She will be assisting me with your surgery. She the anesthesiologist."

"Hi I am Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you." Then they shook hands.

"You know Dr. Son and Dr. Yoo. You guys are very good looking." this comment made everyone look at Sana. Tzuyu getting jealous.

"Oh. Gomawo eonnie." Chaeyoung said. "Uh so we have done our rounds. We will be leaving. Our shift for today has also ended so we will be leaving. In case if you need anything then please contact the nurse." Chaeyoung said.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were leaving when Mina came up to them. Jeongyeon then excused herself to get somethings that she forgot in her cabin.

"Uh hi." Mina said getting all nervous. She had walked out of the room and had her phone in her hand.

"Lol you came here to say hi? Kyeopta." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Uh no. I just. It might sound werid but I uh...you know....uh phone number....uh want....uh call." Mina said getting all nervous. Chaeyoung just laughed at the sight of her. She then took Mina's phone frim her hand and opened contacts and saved her number as Chaengie 🐯. Mina was shocked by her action but also happy because Chaeyoung had understood what Mina wanted.

"I'll be expecting a text from you haha. You know since only you have my number. Anyways bye. I'll see you tomorrow? Lunch?" Chaeyoung said.

Mina thought, 'Oh damn that was smooth.'

"Ya sure. I....ah...thank you." Mina ran to the room after this because she didn't want Chaeyoung to see that she was turning red.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon then went back to their shared apartment which was 5 minutes walk. They could have stayed in the house that is owned by Chaeyoung which was 45 minutes drive but they decided to share an apartment near the hospital. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon both belonged to wealthy families but they never used their status. The owned different cars but all they kept was a sports car and a SUV type jeep. (Don't know anything about cars 😋) Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon have been best friends since they were in elementary school.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon walked back home. They order some takeaways and bought some beer at the convenient store. They both wanted to have chimaek (Chicken and Maekju (beer) ). Once they were at home they went to their own rooms and took shower. Their apartment was one of the fanciest ones in the area. It was 4 bedroom apartment. They lived on the 15th floor. The view from their living room showed Seoul. Once they were done they sat in the living room and started eating when Chaeyoung got a text from an unknown number. She checked to see who it was and it was the text she was expecting.

Unknown number : Hey Chaengie 🐯. It's me Mina.

Chaeyoung then changed the unknown contact to Minari 🐧 ❤️

Chaengie 🐯 : Heyy. How have you been.   

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Good. Just reached our dorm.

Chaengie 🐯 : Oh really. 

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Yep. Takes a while to reach our dorm. Around 20 minutes.

Chaengie 🐯 : Woah. So you guys travel here everyday?

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Uh yes. What about you?

Chaengie 🐯 : Me and Jeongie live near the hospital with Benji. Its actually 5 minutes walk from the hospital. 

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Lucky you. Who is Benji by the way? Your boyfriend?

Chaengie 🐯 : 😂 No

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Jeongyeon's?

Chaengie 🐯 : No pabo....it's my dog.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : oh haha. Wait did you call me pabo?

Chaengie 🐯 : Haha ya.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : I'll forget it this time since it's you. 

Chaengie 🐯 : Oh thank you. By the way why did you call me lucky?

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Oh cause you live so close to the hospital.

Chaengie 🐯 : Oh really. You know you are welcome to come here anytime you want.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Haha really?

Chaengie 🐯 : Ya.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Ok. Maybe in the future.

Chaengie 🐯 : Ok I'll be waiting.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Haha sure. Anyways have you eaten?

Chaengie 🐯 : Yea. We are eating right now. ChiMaek.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Yahh. I am totally jealous. I wanna come.

Chaengie 🐯 : I told you, you can if you want.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Ok I will come someday.

Chaengie 🐯 : OK.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Ok enjoy your food. I need to go for now. 

Chaengie 🐯 : Ok. see you tomorrow. For lunch?

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Yea yea. I'll get everyone.

Chaengie 🐯 : Ya Nayeon eonnie too.

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : ?

Chaengie 🐯 : Nothing. Bye. Gn

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Bye. Jaljayo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.4K 37
[COMPLETED] What happened if you be Minatozaki Sana's manager? Read to find out Highest ranking #1 in nayeon #2 in mina ...
25.7K 620 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
22.4K 1.6K 39
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x F G!P Reader Genre: 🧬Medical, Rom-Com "𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙖...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...