Danganronpa Boyfriend/Girlfri...

By harmomay

~ I do not own Danganronpa nor it's characters, I just own this fanfiction plot! ~ Hello! Welcome to my Danga... More

ใ€โ™ฅใ€‘Where And How You Met - Boys
ใ€โ™กใ€‘Second Meeting And Becoming Friends - Boys
ใ€โ™ฅใ€‘ When You Want Attention - Sayaka, Mukuro, Celeste, Sakura and Kyoko!
ใ€โ™กใ€‘ NSFW Short Scenarios~
ใ€โ™ฅใ€‘ What would the Danganronpa boys be like as a Dad?
ใ€โ™กใ€‘Confession - Makoto Naegi
ใ€โ™ฅใ€‘ Hajime x Fem! Short! Tsundere! Lemon
ใ€โ™กใ€‘How they comfort you!
Villains?! Scenarios

ใ€โ™กใ€‘Introduction/Requests Page!

10.7K 46 16
By harmomay

Hello readers! Welcome to my Danganronpa Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios and Oneshots book! I have wrote numerous scenarios and Oneshots of some of the Danganronpa boys and girls from DR1 DR2 and DRV3.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the scenarios! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.4K 41
Have you ever wanted to date, hang out, or just see how the Danganronpa characters would react and act in different situations? Well, here you go! I'...
865K 14K 167
Hi, hello! In this (trash) book, you can find one shots, headcanons and other stuff based on the DRV3:KH series for the world to see. Feel free to dr...
168K 2.2K 34
This will be an 30 day challenge I wanted to try. This book will have scenarios and oneshots read the first page for more information You can also te...
7.5K 184 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...