Take Me Now! (BoyxBoy, Dom/S...

Per DrGigglez

"Taylor?". I shook my head and looked back up at Dawson who gave me space. "Hmmm". I noised opening the door... Més

Take Me Now (ManxBoy)
1-Feed Me Now
2-Take a moment
3-It's important
4-Don't know anything
5-My pride
6-Green Monster
7-Thick
8-Exchange
9-What you Need
10-Just Go On
11-But you're lost now
12-Don't Worry
13-You're a good person
14-Hey there
15-Stay here
16-Stay Here part 2
17-First time
18-Dirty Laundry
19-New Things
20-I feel it.
21-Don't Fight It
22-Together
22-Together part 2
22-Together part 3
23-No More
24- It's not about me
25-Exchange
26- Exchange part 2
27- Thats the way it is
28- Enjoy yourself
29- Just like that
30- Almost
31- I don't know you
32- The Talk
33- Let's fall apart together
34- The right idea, the wrong man
35-The beginning
36- What's the hype?
37-Dinner is served
38-It's not the first time
39-Gimme love
40-Closed doors
41- Open doors
43- Almost
44- Four
45- Support
46-Get ready
47- A break
48- Come with me
49- At ease
50-Scared
51-Paper heart
52- Lock in your love

42- You're Warm

1.9K 90 36
Per DrGigglez

Pic to the side is of Cleo and Jay! Also! I'm sorry I forgot the names of my own characters sometimes, lol I had Adrian as Andrew at first but it's Adrian and I get Austin and August mixed up sometimes it's so many A's

Sorry it took so long! I hope you enjoy! you all are so mad at Aspen and Bryan's breakup.. I planned it in the first book ._. Don't hate me.. I have serious questions that I'd like you to answer at the end of this part so please take part! ily ,vote and comment <3

-----------------------

DAWSON'S P.O.V

Taylor stirred in his sleep and dug his nails into my chest. I chuckled and moved the bangs from his forehead. Reaching for my phone I checked the time and decided it was time for us to get up. I had only booked one night here and we had to be out by eleven in the morning. It was currently eight, I wanted him to at least enjoy the breakfast here and look around more.

I kissed his forehead and shook him lightly. "Kitty". I whispered in his ear, nuzzling his neck. He shifted and groaned,opening his eyes. "Hi". He whispered in a deep voice. He gave me a smile and held my hand. "How'd you sleep?". I ask, "Really good, last night was so..wow". He whispered, closing his eyes again.

"We have to get up, I want you to have the breakfast and show you a few more things". I said, sitting up. Taylor groaned and shook his head in the pillow. "I could stay here forever..". He mumbled." I rolled on top of him and he froze. My lips got real close to his ear "I want you" I whispered.

I felt him shuffle underneath me and nod his head. Reaching for the lube on the nightstand. I lifted up and squirted some on my finger. I hoisted his lower body up and pressed him down so he was arching his back. "Mmmmm". He moaned into the pillow, when I slid in two fingers. I curled them and watched him shake under me.

His shoulder muscles tensed and relaxed every time my fingers dived in. "You like that?". I whispered and he shivered. "Yes.. yes daddyy". He groaned. I put a hand on his hip and added a third finger. Once he was whimpering and quivering.I pulled them out and rubbed myself at his entrance. "Beg for it". I demanded.

He liked being pinned down like this, I could see light smile on his lips. I pinned both his arms behind his back and mewled "Please!" He begged, rocking his hips against me. "I need it..I need you..all of you, please" He cried, he was shaking at this point.

"You're so sexy" He added, peeking at me through his eyelashes . "I just want you to touch me all day every day". He continued. By then I was massaging his ass, hoping he'd keep going. "I love it when you're inside of me, it drives me crazy". He whispered, closing his eyes and wiggling his hips. "I love every part about you.." He breathed , relaxing into the cover.

He looked at peace. I was gonna take it slow. I looked at the clock . We had time. I slid into him slowly and watched as he grabbed onto the pillow. He let out a sigh and I palmed his ass. Pulling out completely, I slid back into him resting on top of him. He was twitching. I continued rolling my hips against him, listening to him cry out.

"Yes! Yes! ohhh yes!". He cried out, rocking back against my thrusts. The pillow was soaked as his mouth was wide open. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it lightly. "So...Goood". He gasped, placing a hand on my thigh. I tightened my grip on his hip and smacked his ass.

"Dawson! Dawson!". He screamed out, I pulled his head back and bit his neck. "You like that baby?". I asked, caressing his cheek. "Yes! yes! just like that ahh!". He yelled, putting his hands on the head board. I angled my thrust and watched his facial expressions. I was driving him crazy.

"P-please!". He begged. "Please can I ride you..". He breathed , looking back at me. He had a pleading look on his face as I pulled out and laid on my back. He crawled on top of me and put both his hands on my chest. He bit his bottom lip and paused for a minute. I helped line myself at his entrance and he slid down enough for the tip to be fully in.

His mouthed opened wide and he threw his head back as he worked his way all the way down. "Fuuuckk,I feel so full". He groaned. Taylor was shaking on top of me and I ran my hand across his thigh a few times and he started to relaxed. With this position I had to pace myself. After a few minutes he started to relax so I put my arms behind my head.

"Come on, Kitty". I whispered, he looked so small up there. His cheeks went red when I lifted my hips up. He lifted his hips up and dropped back down on me with a sigh. I bit my bottom lip at how tight he squeezed me. I was completely inside of him. He rolled his hips against mine and that's when I made eye contact with him and paused. "Taylor..". I said as he gave me a devilish grin.

All too quickly he began picking himself up and dropped himself on me. "Fuck". I groaned, curling my fingers into a fist. "Oh..oh..yes!..yes soo good". He moaned. Moving faster. I gritted my teeth and watched his body move. So sensual, so fucking sexy. I gritted my teeth when I felt myself getting close. "Taylor!". I moaned, biting my bottom lip.

I grabbed his hips and he giggled. He leaned back, putting his hands on my leg and spreading his legs wide in front of me. "Oh fuck..fuck". He groaned, He just kept slamming himself back down on me. I curled my toes and did my best to hold back . He kept looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Fuck! slow down..slow down". I moaned, closing my eyes. I lifted my hips up and heard him giggling. "You look so good right now". He whispered, digging his nails into my ankles. He reached down and toyed with my balls making me groan again. "Shit!". I growled. "Dawson.." He whimpered and I opened my eyes. He was palming himself while making eye contact with me. His mouth was slightly open as he continued moaning.

Catching him guard, I flipped him onto his back and started fucking him as fast as I could. My hand went to his throat as I slammed my hips against him. "Uhhhh uhhh uhhh! I need it I need it". He moaned.

"Yeah you need my fucking cock up in your ass?". I growled. He spasmed against me and cried out. "Yess..yesss...so good..soo good". He sobbed. Tears rolling down his face. I knew exactly what he needed. I wrapped my hand around his dick and started stroking him, making sure to tease the tip.

" Aies pitié ...Aies pitié! Merde!..Merde,Merde". He cried out, arching his back. He raked his nails down my back and I grunted. "Come for me baby..come for me..that's it..". I watched his eyes roll back as he started convulsing. "Merde! Merde,fuck..fucking hell! I-". He froze and spasmed as he started to cum in my fist. He was full out sobbing , shaking his head back and forth. The tightening around me, triggered my release and I held him tight as load after load shot into him.

I fell on top of him, desperately trying to catch my breath. That was so intense. I still felt Taylor shaking underneath so I moved over and spooned him. "Parfait..". He whimpered, curling into a ball. He was a little pink all over and sweaty. I planted kisses all over his neck and down his back. Waiting for his breathing to catch up.

"How you feeling?". I whispered, resting a hand on his hips. He mumbled and shuffled. "Euphoric". He whispered. I looked at the time and mentally sighed. I needed him to eat we had an hour and a half. I got off the bed and picked him up gently bridal style . "We gotta get cleaned up". I said, he nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck. I chuckled and looked over the room for the duffel bag.

I reached down and fixed the covers up. I did my best to do some cleaning with him in my arms before walking to the bathroom to turn the water on. I reached for the new toothbrushes and toothpaste and we both brushed out teeth once I set him on the counter.

"Mah le feh like zhelly". He said and I raised an eyebrow. He rinsed his mouth and wiped it with the back of his hand. "My legs feel like jelly". He repeated, hopping off the counter. He pulled me into the shower and let out a long groan. "This feels sooo good" He said, reaching up to wrap his arms around me. I wrapped my arms getting my hair wet. "Thank you, for this amazing birthday". He said, giving me a kiss on the chest.

"Anytime, you deserved it". I replied. He laid his head on my chest, so I took the time to wash him off. After a few minutes he pulled away and slid down to the floor. "How about a proper thank you?". He teased, taking me into my mouth.

"Oh fuck..". I groaned,my fingers already inching towards his hair.

-

"Nice of you to join us". Jay said as Taylor and I walked into the cafe area. I rolled my eyes and pulled the chair back for Taylor. "Yeah yeah, we get it you like having breakfast at a dungeon". I said sarcastically. "Correction, this is the hotel part and who doesn't like a few breakfast". Jay replied, setting his coffee down.

"Yeah for people who book a room but of course you manage to charm your way through every time, where is Cleo?". I asked, giving Taylor a menu. You were also able to dish yourself certain items. "Thank you". He whispered shyly as Jay stared at him. "Have a good birthday?". Jay asked and Taylor nodded with a smile on his face. "I thought so, we could hear it". He joked and Taylor's mouth fell open.

"Kidding! kidding, rooms are sound proof ". Jay said with a laugh. Cleo came into view with a goofy smile on his face. "Can we take him home!?". Cleo asked, sitting right next to Taylor. "Cleo, that is rude, say hi". Jay said, reaching for the bottle of Juice Cleo brought over. "I'm sorry hi! I'm Cleo , nice to meet you. I would've brought more snacks if I knew you were coming". He said.

"I'm Taylor nice to meet you and it's okay". He said. "The french toast here is amazing and so are the Vegan milk shakes!". Cleo said. "Really, what about side wise". Taylor asking, moving the menu to Cleo. Jay eyed me and I raised an eyebrow. Without looking at the menu, Cleo put a hand on his chin. "Scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar cheese and the fresh fruit is my go to..with a milkshake". Cleo whispered the last part.

Jay rubbed his temples causing me to laugh. "Ooo! Can I show Taylor around please..please!". Cleo begged. "That's something you'd have to take up with Taylor and Dawson". Jay said. Cleo turned to me and I nodded. "Go ahead, I'll order the food". I said. Taylor hesitantly got up and followed Cleo off.

"That boy is gonna be the death of me". Jay said and I laughed. "But you love him". I replied back, looking over the menu. "That I do, and I can tell you feel the same way about Taylor". I nodded and greeted the waiter who came over. I ordered and added in a stupid vegan milkshake.

"Good to have you back, been months since I've seen you, How's school?". He asked. "Pretty good, got an internship, should actually be qualified in a few months. By the end of next year I could actually be a firefighter, legit". I said. Jay nodded his head. "Impressive as hell, very proud of you". He said. "Hows Cleo been?". I asked, giving him a knowing look".

"Good good, despite him being a fucking brat. Got him this great tutor, doing a lot better with his dyslexia, however that dyslexia and ADHD combo is no joke". Jay said, shaking his head. "Wow, I know that's not easy but it's nice you're patient with him". I said.

"Not like his bitch ass mother is any help". Jay spat and I ran a hand through my hair. Cleo's mom cut all contact with him last year when he came out, on top of that his moms new boyfriend at the time shot him. Cleo now has a nice scar on his shoulder and a step dad serving life in prison because of course his mother still married him.

"Just in time". Jay say said as Cleo and Taylor came back just as the food arrived. Taylor's stomach growled and he blushed. "This looks so good". He said and Cleo smiled, looking at his second plate.

"Plans for today?". Jay asked and I shrugged. "Spend the day with us then". He said. I looked over at Taylor who was already stuffing french toast in his mouth. He nodded and smiled.

"Perfect, sounds like a plan"

-----

Hey hey hey c: thanks for sticking with me and my terrible writing schedule ! I appreciate you. Please answer these questions.
1. Do you truly want a Daniel and Adrian book?
2. How do you feel about Cleo and Jay?
3. What did you eat today ?

Vote, comment, fan, ily <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.4K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
24.7K 635 24
•Twisted Romance• "Plea-se sto-p just stop !" The beautiful boy begged. "Stop what ?" The muscular boy ask cupping the beautiful boy's cheeks. "Stop...
1.6M 52.4K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
775K 38K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...