๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ; ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ

Par -BLONDCTRL

๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ... Plus

๐”–๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ž
๐”–๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ 32
๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”„๐”ฆ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”–๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช
๐”ˆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค โ„‘ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”–๐”ข๐”ข ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”„๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ
๐”Š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ
๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ
๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”ซ ๐”ค๐”ฌ
๐”–๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”ˆ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”–๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”ˆ๐”›
๐”„๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ž
๐”š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช๐”ท
๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข
๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”Ÿ (๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ โ„‘๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ)
โ„‘๐”ซ ๐”๐”ถ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
โ„‘ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ
๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ญ ๐Ÿ”ž
๐”ญ*$$๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ถ (๐”’๐”—๐”š) ๐Ÿ”ž
๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ
๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ

๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”—๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ข

1.9K 69 45
Par -BLONDCTRL

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊.    
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        •°
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ °✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆          °         °          °
┊         ┊
.•         ┊   ˚            °
            ˚✩.        .                 °

𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 : 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 ♫

-

kairi sighed as he looked down at the time on his phone, 10:59 pm.

yet mattia still wasn't back home like he was supposed to be, an hour and 30 minutes ago.

kairi swallowed his hurt and put his phone down, picking up the fork next to him instead and started eating by himself for the fourth time this week. he sat in complete silence, staring at the plate in front of him that was supposed to be mattia's.

he picked at the food a while more, occasionally looking to his right. looking towards the big white apartment door, hoping to hear his boyfriend's keys atleast.

𝚢𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠

he pushed the seat back, grabbing his plate and made his way to the sink. the tears were definitely flowing now. his mind was making up the worst possible scenarios at this point. he didn't want to immediately assume the worst because he loved mattia, but his intuition was kicking in now.

he tried to push back the horrible thoughts away as he covered mattia's plate with foil and left it in the microwave so it would still be moderately hot for him to eat it whenever he got home. kairi looked at the door one last time before he went inside their shared bedroom.

𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

an hour later, mattia was finally in front of their complex. mattia forced the keys into the lock, creating a loud jingling sound that instantly caused kairi to wake up due to the loud noice. kairi woke up startled, he hadn't even realized he had fallen asleep waiting for mattia.

he immediately closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep so he could avoid having to see mattia. he didn't want to have to deal with him right now.

"beb?" mattia called out and waited for some sort of response from kairi.

he walked into their apartment, hanging his keys and taking off his shoes by the front door knowing kairi didn't like him wearing shoes anywhere past the front door. kairi was a little clean freak and he loved that about him.

he sighed when he heard nothing back, kairi had fallen asleep on him again. he opened the microwave and took out his dinner, eating it alone for the fourth time this week. he missed eating dinner with kairi but he never made it home on time to enjoy their meals together.

he quickly ate and made sure to wash his dishes, knowing kairi hated falling asleep without the house being completely spotless.

he walked into their bedroom, slightly smiling, seeing kairi had fallen asleep on top of the duvet. he wasn't aware that kairi was wide awake, hearing every step he took. kairi squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the bed dip, mattia's arm wrapping around him.

𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝

kairi was hit in the face with a very feminine fragrance, lingering off of mattia's clothes. he tried to fight the urge of shaking him off, he just took mattia's arm off of him. he instantly stood up from the bed and headed to their bathroom, leaving mattia confused in the middle of the bed.

mattia thought it was weird of kairi to do that but he didn't think much of it. instead he got up and fixed their bed so they could go to sleep as soon as kairi got out of the shower.

meanwhile, kairi was in the shower clasping his hand over his mouth trying muffle his sobs. he knew mattia was doing something behind his back, he smelled the cheap perfume on him while he had embraced him. he didn't even try to hide it from kairi.

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕

kairi silently sniffled as he walked back into their room, avoiding mattia's stare from their bed. he dropped the towel to change into a pair of his boxers and a shirt.

he stared at the tv that hung on top of the dresser, watching mattia come behind him through the reflection. he cringed when he felt mattia's long arms wrap around him tightly. he cringed even more when he felt mattia's plump ruby lips kiss the side of his neck, it felt disgusting knowing mattia had put his lips on someone else's nasty lips.

"why aren't you sleeping with one of my shirts like you do every night amore?" mattia hummed into his ear, making kairi shutter at the feeling.

"hmmm?" mattia purred into his ear again, pressing wet kisses against the nook of his neck again, sucking on his sweet spot. kairi couldn't resist giving in, mentally cursing himself for allowing himself to get seduced.

their lips were now moving at agonizing slow pace. mattia dominating the kiss quickly, slipping his tongue inside kairi's parted lips.

kairi let himself melt into mattia's kisses, eventually leading into his arms, under him. they were now under their covers, mattia under covers for the second time that night. 

"you feel fucking amazing around me." mattia grunted into kairi's ear, thrusting into kairi deeply.

kairi instantly snapped out of the trance he was in, realizing what was happening. he slowly drew back his arms that were wrapped around mattia's neck that were holding his body close against kairi's. his jaw was still resting on mattia's shoulder though.

kairi stared up at the ceiling above them, tears slowly and silently coming down his face realizing he had let himself be seduced instead of confronting the cheating asshole that was inside him right now.

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎?

kairi started to hyperventilate, his breathing increasing due to the fact that he couldn't catch his breath. mattia lifted his upper body a bit, still inside kairi, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"get off me, get off!!" kairi screamed hysterically, pushing and hitting on mattia's chest repeatedly, trying to pry him off.

"okay, okay calm down." mattia pulled out confused, trying to calm him.

kairi wrapped their sheets around himself, trying to save some sort of dignity before he confronted mattia about the cheap whore fragrance that lingered on him.

mattia was beyond confused at this point, something like this had never happened. he didn't know what was going on with kairi and it was starting to scare him. he was more scared that he had maybe accidentally hurt kairi during sex.

𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍; 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

kairi had calmed down now, his head was in his hands. he was trying to figure out how he was going to confront him, something he thought he'd never have to do. he looked up, his eyes meeting a naked mattia who sat at the end of their bed, confusion plastered all over his face.

"are you okay, did i do something? i wasn't being rou-" mattia asked, trying to relief some of the tension between them.

"did you do something?" kairi started, dryly chuckling.

"why are you laughing kai?" mattia asked, shuffling closer to kairi.

"i don't know, maybe it's because it's hilarious how you're cheating on me." mattia stopped trying to approach kairi after he heard the come out of kairi's mouth.

"what do you mean? who's putting these ideas in your hea-" mattia tried to lie knowing deep down he had been caught.

"stop fucking lying to me mattia." kairi spat, getting up with the sheet still tightly wrapped around him. he treaded his way to the other side of the room where their dirty clothes hamper was.

he pulled out the shirt mattia had been wearing along with the jeans and threw them at him.

"why the fuck would i want to wear that to sleep, you fucking asshole." kairi cried out, looking at mattia who held the shirt in his arms not knowing what to say.

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚞𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚐, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

mattia shifted uncomfortably, he didn't mean for kairi to find out. he didn't know how to reply at all. he found himself opening his mouth to speak but nothing would come out. i mean nothing he could say would fix this.

"you didn't even try to hide it." kairi sadly mumbled, picking up the condom on the floor that had flew out of the jeans while they were thrown at mattia.

"baby i'm sorry i-" mattia said, walking towards kairi who was now sitting up against the wall, bawling his eyes out.

"don't fucking touch me." kairi said, shoving mattia's hands away from him.

𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍

kairi got up and gathered mattia's dirty outfit in his hands, throwing it at him again. he didn't want him in his sight any longer.

"get out, get out of the house!" kairi yelled, gripping mattia's bicep while dragging him out of their once shared bedroom.

"kairi it's 2 am i have no where to go. please i'm sorry i-" mattia pleaded.

"go stay with that bitch, i'm sure she wouldn't mind having you over again." kairi stated, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. this was so embarrassing to have to go through, he was sure their neighbors had heard by now.

mattia looked at the heartbroken boy that stood in the middle of their living room, swallowing the guilt. he knew kairi didn't deserve this, he was truly sorry. but there was no way he could fix this.

"get out!! leave." kairi shouted, throwing the condom at him. he didn't want mattia's gaze on him, that was his weakness and he knew it.

mattia nodded and grabbed his keys, giving kairi one last sorry look before closing the door behind him, seeing kairi for the last time.

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗' 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗' 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

$$- READ PLEASE!!

i have a really good concept for a mairi book and i'm really excited about it. but, would you guys read it?

i feel like i outgrew this book, i'm extremely proud of it but i feel like its time for something new.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

436K 6.3K 35
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ -
132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
200K 7.4K 36
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
551K 12.4K 42
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...