Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

Consider Yourself Lucky.

5.6K 142 29
By greeniesdeadpool

"If you are not down here in five seconds I will destroy you. And I mean five, four three, two..."

I grinned looking towards Scott as he carried me into the boys locker room. "One." I grinned and he fell to the ground.

"I hate you two."

"Thank you for bringing my sister." Stiles groaned and I grinned shrugging. "You need me to pull the pranks of. Who do you think taught you all these pranks? Cast or not, I'm still doing this."

There is not getting me out the way, ever. "She kinda forced me to." Scott reasoned and I shook my head.

"Actually, all I had to do was say please." I corrected and Stiles huffed. "Just help me. Please?"

I hopped out of the jeep using my cruches for balance. I don't feel any pain because I have werewolves constantly surrounding me offering to take the pain away.

I saw Ethan and Aiden stood there and I widened my eyes. "We just wanna talk."

"Ah, that's a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as your usually just hurting, maiming killing." Stiles walked up to them and I hopped after him. I can't wait to get this stupid cast of my foot soon.

"You need a pack, we need an alpha." Aiden compromised and I shook my head and Stiles looked back at me.

"Yeah absolutely not. That's halarious." Stiles grinned and he was getting more satisfaction then anyone out of this.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan said and I shrugged nodding. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping in my opinion that's counter productive."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked looking at them and they sighed. "We'd add strength make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one." Isaacs walked towards us and I folded my arms leaning on my crutches. This better be good. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact I don't know why were not impaling them right now."

Isaac reasoned raising a brow at them and I turned my head to Aiden smirking. Until he glowed his eyes showing his claws. "You wanna try?"

He walked towards Isaacs and I grab one of my crutch separating them and I hopped over at Aiden looking towards him. "Teeth away. Now." I warned him and he sighed not glowing his eyes.

"Sorry but they don't trust you. And neither do I." They all walked away and Isaacs had the hugest grin on his face.

"Later lover boy."

Isaacs walked with me and he looked down at me. "So you've got two guys wrapped around your finger. Damn Stilinski, you are good at this."

"We can mention me all day, or we can talk about Allison and you." I raised a brow and he grabbed onto me stopping me.

"Please, don't tell Scott. I know you guys are close but it's just-" Isaac rambled on and I grinned nodding finally cutting him of.

"Isaac! Your fine, chill. I keep secrets too, you can trust me." I winked at him and he nodded sighing in relief.

"I won't tell Scott you like him." He smirked and I furrowed my eyes. "I don't like Scott, how did you even-"

"I won't tell if you don't." He comprised and I smirked looking up at him. Wow, he learned how to blackmail, at least he learnt from the best.

"You are the hottest girl." Stiles pointed towards Scott and I furrowed my eyes and Scott had this wide smile on his face.

Me and Isaac both exchanged questioning looks and I looking towards them.

"I'm the hot girl."

"Yes you are." Isaac said and I nodded along as he walked away and Isaac looked down at me furrow in his eyes. "What the hell just happened?"

"I don't even want to talk about it." I shook my head and I huffed looking up at him.

"I'm gonna go to coaches class. I can't wait to hear him yell from the prank we pulled." I told him and Isaac nodded as I walked, more like hopped with these crutches into class sitting next to Scott.

"Son of a bitch!" We all heard coach yell and everyone started laughing as he stormed in the class.

"Mischief night, devil's night. What ever the hell you wanna call it. You little punks are evil. You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged a man's house is suppose to be his castle. Mines a freaking omlete." He said slamming his hands on Scott's desk and I couldn't help but laugh.

He looked on his desk to see a present and he picked it up. "This we're gonna do this again?" He threw it on the ground stepping onto it and we heard glass shatter.

He picked up the shattered mug reading the card. "Happy birthday, love Greenburg."

If anyone's laughing right now, it's Stiles.

I walked through the hallways as Scott and Stiles walked with me from each side. "Guys, I have crutches to hurt people. And I'm not in pain, leave me alone."

I groaned looking towards them and they both looked at each other looking back at me. "Well the last time you ran of you got your bones crushed."

"And now I'm totally fine." I shrugged and they both sighed nodding and I smiled. "Thank you, if I need a personal body guards I'll know better to not pick Stiles."

I grinned walking away to the guidance councilors office and I opened the door. Only to see Aiden and Lydia half naked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go." I turned myself back around about to walk away. "Wait Max." I heard Aiden and I squinted my eyes turning around.

"What happened to your normal make out spot. This is the guidance councilors office! I thought you guys were clever enough to figure that out!" I yelled fustrated and they both sighed looking towards me.

"Didn't you literally tare his office apart with Stiles and Scott?" Lydia furrowed her eyes and I nodded. Forgot about that.

"I thought you weren't seeing each other?" I said and he shut the door behind me. "I gave up liking you. You never showed intrest."

He shrugged plainly and Lydia raised a brow at him. "So what, I'm the girl you just use for sex?" Lydia asked and I bit my lip grinning. This is going to be fun to watch.

"No, I'm not just using you for sex." Aiden seemed pretty cornered in this and Lydia put her shirt on walking towards me.

"I'm gonna go." She said grabbing her bag and she stopped looking at me. "Don't waste your time with him." She whispered to me and I put my arm in front of her stopping her from leaving.

"I never have." I grinned and she nodded leaving slamming the door and I smirked folding my arms. "So first you claim your in the love. Then you have sex with one of my friends?"

I questioned and he sighed. "It's not like that. You guys are friends?" He asked and I furrowed my eyes. That's a question I can't answer either.

"More like teammates." There's a better definition for it. "What's your problem, you first hate me then you don't want me to be seen with Lydia?"

"Actually, I have nothing against you and Lydia. Maybe next time you shouldn't have sex where the guidance and support is suppose to be." I suggested giving him a sour smile and he walked closer to me.

"I do everything for you." Aiden spoke softly and I furrowed my eyes. "Like what?"

"I drove all the way to school just to stop your panic attack, I come to your room most nights just to make sure you okay, turns out I only come for you to make fun of me. I helped Scott, kind of." He reasoned and he took my hand in his and I raised my eyes at him.

"Forgetting the fact that, you also had sex with Lydia while you admit this, you killed Boyd you killed your own alpha. Did I mention your also my second favourite twin." It's really fun teasing a twin who likes you.

"Can you just shut up for one second so I can do this?" He asked and I looked up at him as he placed his lips on top of mine and I kissed him back but pulled away immediately.

"That's all your gonna get lover boy." I stated and I saw him grinning and he opened the door for me as I smirked bitting my lip. He better consider him self lucky.

Me Scott Ethan and Aiden all stood around in a circle. There is a shrapnel bomber in our school right now. How does life somehow fuck you up this bad?

"Lydia thinks there still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing." Scott pulled out clothes from a bag and I widened my eyes.

"His scent, so what am I doing here?" I asked leaning on my crutches. "We could use an extra set of eyes. Also Stiles told me to look after you."

Scott told me and I groaned. "I'm not a kid, I mean I can act like one, not the point. Just cause I have a stupid cast on my leg doesn't mean I can't do anything."

"Let's just do this." Ethan said and I nodded, yeah hopping around isn't fun. It's takes effort, something I don't have.

"Fine, but Max comes with us." Aiden told him and I furrowed my eyes. "No, I don't trust you with Max, neither does Scott."

Isaac spoke up and I huffed. I love a good guy fight over me but not the time guys. "Chill! I'll go with the twins. And there not gonna hurt me."

I argued with them and Scott nodded telling me to go with them. "If anything happens to Max-"

Scott warned and Aiden cut him of. "I wouldn't let anything happen." Aiden said and rolled my eyes, ugh boys.

"Let's get this over and done with." I groaned and they all nodded as we split up through the basement.

We walked through the hallways and Ethan stood against a wall. "Does that mean you got something?"

I asked and they nodded. They both raced out and I heard Aiden laughing. I saw Danny kissing a guy and I could help but laugh trying to nudge Aiden telling to stop laughing.

"Oh really?" Ethan questioned looking towards them and Danny looked guilty. "This is all on you Danny." I grinned walking away with Aiden.

"You not suppose to laugh when your brother gets cheated on." I scolded at him and he still had a smile on his face. "You laughed too!"

That's because he's not my brother, take the hint Aiden.

I heard the fire alarm going of and I widened my eyes seriously fire alarm. This definitely has to do with Stiles.

Aiden supported me running out the building as Ethan followed behind us. We all ran outside meeting each other and I sighed. Well at least the school didn't blow up, which would've been awesome because we wouldn't have to go to school.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden said and I shook my head. "Actually we found Danny cheating on Ethan but it's not the time for that."

I added and they glared at me and I raised my has up in the air. "It's three o clock so schools over. If there was a bomb wouldn't it go of by now?"

Stiles furrowed his eyes and everyone looked towards her. "Does that mean were safe Lyds?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. I just don't know."

"Well this is great."

I know I don't update often and I love this book and I love that you guys are giving it so many reads and votes that it doesn't deserve. But I normally stay up all night writing and I also have other books to write so sorry for the small updates but I'll try updating more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.3K 24
Hunter had always been closed off, very protective of herself and her family. When she met the hyperactive, sarcastic teenage stiles stilinski everyt...
765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
38.6K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
5.6K 221 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...