flowers ❥ atsumu miya

By j4ekun

[ DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINAL PIC OF THE COVER. IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. ] Everyday, 4 in... More

ᥴhᥲɾᥲᥴtꫀɾ᥉
➵ | one ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | three ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | four ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | six ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
➵ | six.five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➵ | two ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

303 5 0
By j4ekun

┌─────────────────┐

❬ ⸙: Friday

It's been 2 days since Atsumu arrived to his hometown for a break. His coach gave them  three weeks off before their training began for a preparation for game season. Atsumu informed his brother that his team will be facing one of the best team in Japan (Scweiden Adlers). Much to Atsumu anticipation for the upcoming game, so does Hinata. He gets a feel that it will be one of the most memorable and thrilling game cause they will all be facing with their former rivals. Hinata gets to finally play against Kageyama, and Astumu will be the one who gets to keep his words when he told Hinata once that one day he will sets those ball to him and the day will finally come.

Besides, being in a team full of pro amazing players also ones from his highschool years; Bokuto and Sakusa he wonder how exciting the game can gets.

Atsumu's parents (esp his mom) insist him to stay and properly get a rest at home. However he was only going to stay for 2 week before going back to Tokyo, truthfully it never came across his mind to spend three weeks break here but somehow... he kind miss the vibes here and wanted to meet some old friends perhaps to catch up. Suna texted them few days ago saying he will be back in few days so they can hang out.

That dude better not slacking this time saying he forgot and overslept.

"I'm going out for a run! Be back in an hour." Atsumu yells, wearing his sport shoes.

Osamu who just woke up with bedhair look up briefly from his phone befor look down, "Don't worry i won't mind if you don't come back at all." he said with a hoarse voice, lazily stepping into his kitchen for a morning coffee.

"I hope you don't mind too if i burn down your restaurant." He retorts, opening the door ignoring Osamu's insult.

It was chilly from early morning but Atsumu can already see some early birds are getting ready to go to work. He stepped down to first floor before doing some warm up. He decided to work out at a park in front of 'Samu's shop since it's only few blocks away.

He's already numb with running over 5km everyday in order to keep his stamina and fitness. Now that it became his habit he find himself become restless when he skipped his daily routine as a volleyball player.

psh, i'm becoming like Kita-san.

Osamu's apartment is not far away from their home so he came across some elderly he recognise and politely greet them a 'good morning' not fazed at all by the chilly weather. It's refreshing though, his body feel awaken once the cold air hit his toned skin.

Few minutes later, he arrives at the park and began his workout; running, jumping ropes, sit up, plank, bumping etc. The spacious area and less passerby gave him full access to finish without being bothered.

After his body feel much more lighter and produce enough sweats he decided to head home. He checked his phone to notice a retard— Osamu just texted him.

The uglier twin  :

i gotta work at 10
if u dont want to eat sand
come to cafe to hv breakfast

it's on aunt kimi
bet u even remember
them

"Tsk." He rolled his eyes at Osamu's insults and began his pace while squeezing his brain trying to recall anyone in his past named Aunt Kimi.

.

..

...

nope don't remember.

"NICE RECEIVE, HARU-CHAN!"

"Uyey!" The small boy did a small celebration dance for his achievement.

"LEFT! LEFT!"

"Huh?" Atsumu turned his head to his left where the source of voice came. To his surprise there is a group of boys playing volleyball at the small court. Though the net isn't that high but it suits their standard height, an amused look plastered on Atsumu's face as he watched the boys playing with full spirit. Some of them even got some skill, only need to be polish for them to play better.

He was engrossed watching the games and scream in amazement once in a while at their surprise attack that led to their score.

"Haru-chan! Go!" A quite tall setter with dark brown hair toss the ball towards the said spiker. Atsumu notice that the boy Haru is the smallest among them.

"HAIYAH!!" The boy Haru exclaimed while he put most of his forces on his palm and spike the ball with all his tiny hand might.

BAMMM!

His other friends and even Atsumu had their jaw dropped at the fast sight.

But, with everything happen so fast the ball unfortunately hit outside the line and it bounce far due to friction on hard concrete heading towards someone's face.

"Haru, it's time—"

"Oh no!"

"Watch out!"

Bam!

"Holy shit that was cool!" Atsumu jumped, laughing afterwards out of excitement but when he saw a woman was crouching down while holding her face.

ouch that must be hurt!

"Nee-chan! Are you okay?"

"Haru, you killed her!"

"Eh? Nee-chan please don't die. Haru is sorry." Haru cried carefully kneel down to check on her with concern look.

"Shit, 'Tsumu you look like a jerk for laughing right now." Atsumu slaps his face, trying to compose himself.

k so what do i do next?

DUH?! HELP HER IDIOT.

"Daijoubou-ka?" Atsumu about to jog towards them but suddenly his phone vibrates.

The uglier twin
is calling you...

accept | decline

The uglier twin :
where ya at?

piss hair pig :
i'm on my way, duh

The uglier twin :
dun bullshit me
—hey what's that
crying sound

piss hair pig :
uh— nothing
you're just hearing things

Retard Asshole :
ahh, i thought u
broke ur legs or
somethin'

piss hair pig :
so u worried about
me now

The uglier twin :
nope, i'm act findin'
an excuse to eat your food

piss hair pig :
the heck dont u dare

The uglier twin :
then hurry up idiot

call ended.

"DAMNN ITT!" He groaned irritatedly.

sorry guys, i need to help my food from that idiot first.

"Welcome— eh? Osamu i don't recall you bleaching you hair. But you look good though!" A woman in her mid 40's beamed as soon as Atsumu enter the cafe.

Atsumu couldn't help but flutter at her compliment, wishing 'Samu is there to witness it. Told'ya i'm better than you.

"Thank you, but i'm actually Miya Atsumu. Assh— Osamu's twin." He cleared his throat trying to ease his awkwardness.

The woman blinked for a second adding to his anxiousness but later she wore her widest smile as she approach him, "My... you look just like your brother! I mean of course because you are twin but you have really grown up to be a handsome young man."

So.... this is Aunty Kimi?

Why can't I recall knowing her?

"Thank you," he thanked her.

"Ah, sorry! That is so impolite of me. Have a seat, Osamu sometimes have his breakfast here when he said he's bringing someone i never thought he meant you." she said, smiling sweetly taking Atsumu to seat on one of the tables.

"I thought Osamu's here already?" He questioned.

"Hm?" she tilted her head, "Well, he said he's coming at 9 am though."

"Ah, is that so...." Atsumu forcefully pulled a smile to cover up his anger, "I guess i got the wrong timing then. I apologize."

"Oh, don't worry. The food's about to ready." She waved it off before excusing herself.

Osamu, you jerk..... it's 30 minutes before 9 o'clock.....

Meanwhile, Osamu literally laughing his ass off at home when Aunty Kimi called him to inform that Atsumu arrived early than expected.

"Wow, 'Tsumu. You're looking like you enjoy being here early, huh?" Osamu snorts, sitting at a vacant seat.

"You are an asshole." Atsumu glares him.

"Pffft, glad you know it." He said, firing him up inside out.

Atsumu open his mouth to bark some fireback at his brother but was cut off when Aunty Kimi approach their table.

"Atsumu, so i've heard from your brother that you are a great volleyball player." She said, as Atsumu shoot him a suspicious look.

"Uh... yeah."

"I guess your passion since you are a kid never fades huh? Congratulations, i hope you will do well for your next game." There she is again, speaking as if she knew him since he was a toddler.

But, i just know her today?

"Thank you for encouragement." Atsumu said lowly, not knowing exactly how to respond.

"Sorry, aunty. He can be a bit boring when the compliments people gave him does not reach his standards." Osamu said causing Atsumu to kick his leg down the table.

Take that back, asshole. His eyes techincally signaling Osamu.

Heh. Osamu ignored his threats.

"No, please. I truly appreciate your good wishes." Atsumu denied but the lade simply waved him off knowing how Osamu likes to tease him.

Atsumu eat his food silently while Osamu continue to engage conversation with her. He has been wondering, since he knew Osamu not really keen talking with people he dont really know then it must make this woman right here as someone he knew for a very long time.

But, how can he not remember her at all?

"Aunty, i don't see Inara and—" slowly Atsumu gets drawn in his own world.

"Inara went to park to—"

"Oi!"

" 'Tsumu!"

"Dumb—"

"What!" Atsumu hissed when his brother hit his head with a bottle.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you answering my question with a question?" Osamu said with a deadpan look.

"No, i'm not?"

"There you did it again." He retorted. "Your tone and face says it all."

"Hm," Atsumu sighs, "Do you really want to know?"

Osamu, who is busy preparing ingredients for tomorrow's sales pulled a bored look, "Should i answer honestly? No."

"Then, don't ask!" Atsumu fires up, annoyed. Continue to stare at the empty space in front him about earlier event, should i ask mom about this so called Aunty Kim? Or should i ask 'Samu?

nah that asshole is annoying

"If you keep staring at the door customers will afraid to come in and my sales will drop and i have to kick you out of my house." Osamu spoke.

"Can you be more thoughtful and show more concern?" Atsumu sighs, giving up for his luck. Osamu definitely beats him up today with pranks and insults.

"Talking about that, 'Tsumu. Can you be a thoughtful brother and help me carry these garbages outside?"

Atsumu turn to his twin, if only we don't have same face i would have smash your face and call you ugly with every breathe i can take...

but i'm still better than you, 'Samu.

"Fine." He said through gritted teeth before standing up. Osamu smirked knowingly at him, they both knew when Atsumu is obeying Osamu's words it's a declaration by Atsumu that he had lost to him.

After done throwing all garbages into bin, Astumu turn around to get back inside. While walking back to front side of the shop, he could see some kids were from this morning were playing volleyball at the same court.

But, soon when his eyes were still locked onto the boys, he could feel something was off.

It feels like something is watching him. He felt this unusual feeling of being watched, scanning his surrounding perhaps trying to find the thing that has been bugging him.

To his surprise his eyes met them. The pair of eyes that were staring right into his, and he immediately turn his body to a young lady sitting on a bench near the court facing his brother's shop.

The heck?

Atsumu tried to ignore her gaze but it seem like he couldn't. He look over again and the girl is still looking at him, with a straight and emotionless face.

Perhaps she's a fan......?

He awkwardly raised his hand and waved but seeing her not responding to his waves quickly sets him into confusion.

Damn, what's wrong with her?

She has a long and wavy dark hair with her braided side were pulled and pinned at the back. Though it was pretty distant but he can see her holding a bouquet of flowers in her arms, her hands were gently carressing the petals but her body seem to be not budging at all except her hands. As the wind carressing against her skin, leaving few strands on her face adding to her yet elegant look with her knee length dress, Atsumu felt like he was under a spell and this time he's the one who couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She looks like a doll.... emotionless, expressionless, dress like one, act like one, that silky like and wavy hair were dancing gracefully yet it didn't bother her at all.

and apart from that all.....

she's.....

beautiful.

─────────────────────

-ˋˏ 21. 06. 20  ˎˊ-

an update cuz i dont want to keep anything in my drafts hehe xo

so i posted this on Father's Day which also happen to be same day as my father's birthday. Therefore, i'm here to wish Happy Father's Day to every amazing daddies all around the world!

also i'm sorry if there's any mistakes or any grammatical errors i might fix them later on anw enjoys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.2K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...
13.9K 580 11
It starts off with a simple and harmless dare but ends up sparking a whole love story between Suna Rintarou and Osamu Miya. -------- This is book #1...
304K 9.2K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
925 46 3
miya atsumu has the goal of wooing a girl - that is, attempting to get her to fall in love with him. however, when faced with adversities, he finds i...