➵ | five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

╭───────  ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╮

❬ ⸙: Monday

; Onigiri Miya

The day went by as usual. Osamu's shop has been quite bustled with people starting from lunch hour. Atsumu showed up later with Rina for late lunch which was unexpected for Osamu in the first place, but the blonde was quick to sense his twin's thoughts by saying they were only here to eat; nothing more or feelings attached.

They talked for a while, sometimes about her and her career as a sport editor, as she point out it will be good idea for Atsumu's career if she gets to write about him sometimes but he assured her that he's not really into it but definitely will give it a second thoughts later.

Though they had a pleasant time catching up some things from back in high school but Atsumu were still not being fully himself as his mind keep on getting distracted. They sat on a table located next to a large window that allows them to have view of outside the store. Since it's almost evening hour Atsumu can see some people and kids already starting to coming to the park in front of the stores.

He didn't realised he was spacing out when he felt a poke on his arm, "Yes?" He blinks.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying my attention." He mumbled an apology.

Rina waved it off, "It's fine. But i noticed you've been staring at the park for a while now." She said, averting her gaze to the said place.

Then she spotted something that what she thought caught Atsumu's attention, "Ahhh, those kids." She chuckles, "Does them reminds you of your younger self?"

Atsumu simply nod his head though it wasn't the real reason, "I watched them play once, it was quite fascinating." He added.

"Have you walk around the park? Perhaps joining them as well." She suggested.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." He said, taking in the suggestion. "...perhaps we can take a walk or jog or something." she mumbled lowly hoping he wouldn't hear her.

Atsumu notices how Rina has been trying to take the initiative to make her moves on him, though she usually shy away but he can definitely see that she is interested in him.

Do i feel the same?

He can't deny, Rina is a beautiful eversince he saw her the first time back in highschool. The time when she texted him for the first time gets him feeling all giddy up but his heart doesn't feel like he wants to go any further or rush things. 

"Later." He told her, looking at her eyes and her cheeks redden when she got caught staring at him and the fact that he overheard her.

After minutes later, Atsumu paid for their foods though she insists but what kind of gentleman lets a lady pay for their foods?

"I'm paying for next one, okay." she huffed, walking out of the shop.

There she goes again, Atsumu's lips twitched into a small smile; barely visible one at Rina's unintentionally way of saying as if there will be the next one.

Bidding her goodbye, Atsumu went back inside and sat down at his former seat, facing the same large window somehow feeling... empty.

What's wrong with me today?

"She's good." Osamu appeared from behind causing Atsumu to choke on his drinks, "And a bit dominant i shall say."