➵ | four ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┌────────────────┐

❬ ⸙: Sunday

11:00 A.M

You have 4 new messages

─────────────────────

Suna :

be back on next Friday
most of the boys r back
in town from uni break
might as well do small reunion

The blonde twin :

count me in

Suna :

duh they plan to do
at Samu's place anw

─────────────────────

Unknowingly an excited smile curved on Atsumu's lips. Reunion? Heck yeah. It's been a while since all of Inarizaki's Volleyball team get to meet each other, eversince they left after graduating most of them went to their own way; not related to volleyball.

Atsumu, he lives for volleyball thus he struggled hard to earn his place in pro team which truly paid off given he was in a powerful team (MSBY) alongside Bokuto, Hinata and Sakusa and others great players.

Since he's always busy with practices and tournament he barely get to catch up or talk with his old friends. But, it doesn't mean he would forget them at all, because Inarizaki's Volleyball team is the main reason Atsumu get to experience the feelings surrounded with powerful players for the first time before pro; Suna, Kita, Aran, Kunimi, everyone.

And he love the feelings. It gets him fired up to be a better setter.

He miss playing with his former fella teammates. what a good old days...

Maybe a game later won't hurt... he smiled softly.

growl

"Ah, dang it." he looked down to his grumbling stomach. He decided to have lunch outside since Osamu went out to settle some things.

Stepping towards bathroom, he showered himself then walked to his bags where he keep his clean clothes. A small towel placed on his shoulder as he ruffle his damp hair checking on his phone for any notification.

One message from Rina. Hm.

Later.

He tossed his phone on bed slipping into his casual clothes along with black jacket. Grabbing his car keys from bedstand and make his way to the door.

The drive to the cafe he went with Osamu the other took only 15 minutes or so. The place surprisingly serve amazing spicy tuna rice bowl.

"Irrashai mase!" A waitress greet him as soon as he entered the cafe. Atsumu notice how her eyes widen a bit when she look up to him before she blinks away, a small tint on her cheeks.

"Eh, Atsumu? What a pleasant surprise!" Atsumu turn to his left where Aunt Kim approach them with a big smile. Atsumu gave her a small bow for a greeting.

"Ne, i come here to have lunch." He told her.

"Mhm," she nodded, "Spicy Tuna Rice Bowl?"

Atsumu blinks at her guess but soon replaced with question look when Aunt Kimi laughed, "You ate almost 3 bowl of them the last time you're here with Osamu. Have a seat i'll make them for you." She said, leaving Atsumu embarrassed a bit.