➵ | one ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

╭────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ──────╮

❬ ⸙: Wednesday
3:35 P.M

; Onigiri Miya

"Thank you, please come again." Osamu thanked the customer as he hand them their changes.

"A-Anō...." the girl with brown shoulder-length hair shyly said after receiving her changes, "A-Are you perhaps one of the Miya Twins from Inarizaki's Boys Volleyball Club?"

Osamu stare her with his usual deadpan look, "Yes." he answered shortly, being asked by several of his customers regarding his past school is not an odd occassion anymore. Moreover, he played in one of the strongest team during highschool.

The girl's eyes lit up, "I knew it! No wonder you look familiar." she exclaimed, "Sumimasen, i didn't mean to look like a stalker but i usually watch your matches in national and it was really amazing!"

Osamu bowed slightly as a gesture of thank you though his face remain calm, "Thanks, but i don't play volleyball anymore."

"Yeah, i watch your twin brother too. Few weeks ago his team MSBY held a fan event day and he accidentally slipped in front of everyone during live broadcast." She laughed, followed by amused Osamu as he remembered how Atsumu came to him crying wondering why he was born in this world.

Dumbass...

"He tend to be stupid whenever he goes." Osamu badmouthed his brother causing the girl to break into amused laughs.

"I see, you two must be very close." She chuckles before take her leave after voluntarily buy some more tuna onigiri.

"Ayato," he calls one of his worker as the boy came running from the back of the kitchen, "Yes, Boss-sama?" he said fixing his cap.

"I think we can call it a day now. You can go home early." he told the boy younger by two years from him as he flashed Osamu a reluctant look, "Are you sure, Boss?"

"Yeah, you don't need to help with cleaning today though." He informed Ayato carry on to wipe the tables.

"Ahh, your twin brother Atsumu-san is coming today right?" He finally clicked the notice Osamu told him few days ago, "Do you need me to reheat rice before i go back in case Atsumu-san wants to eat?"

"Nah, we still have some onigiri leftovers." he assured Ayato. The boy obediently follow Osamu's command and quickly finish the work he discontinued just now and get change to his casual clothes.

Osamu were making some fatty tunas onigiri by the time Ayato finished get change and ready to head home.

"See 'ya tomorrow, Boss! I'm gonna go and say 'hi' to Inara-san first!" The younger boy cooed marching towards the entrance door, "Say 'hi' to her for me too." He told Ayato earning a nod from him.

Half an hour later...

bell rang

"Oi, 'Samu i'm home!" Atsumu exclaimed as soon as he opened the door of Miya's shop. He was wearing short with white top underneath his team Black Jackal's uniform jacket. His blonde hair were a bit messy probably because he fell asleep in bus ride.