Don't Leave Me Here - Starker

By superrspideyy

Tony hasn't seen Peter in a few months after Civil War. Peter wished Tony would've reached out sooner, but on... More

Welcome!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

16

2.8K 92 3
By superrspideyy

While Tony falls into a fitful sleep, Peter stands a few blocks away atop an apartment complex, looking over the city, and talking to Karen.

• Peter •

"Have anything yet, Karen?"

"No Peter. Although it is unusual, as crime rates have increased by ten percent since your leave. I will, however, keep you updated." Karen answers.

"Alright thanks. But man, it's great to be back out here."

"I would have to agree. Although Mr. Stark does worry when you're gone."

I sigh, sitting down on the edge of the building. "I know, but there's only so much he can do from the house."

"I would disagree, Peter. Mr. Stark has installed protocols into my programming, alerting him of any changes involving you health." She chimes.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Honestly, I'm not surprised."

I continued to look over the city, wondering about Tony. I will admit, a part of me feels guilty, leaving him by himself when he worries like that.

"Is something on your mind Peter?" Karen asks softly.

"Uh- well... yeah." I sigh. "I feel guilty, leaving Tony at the house, while I'm out here. I've missed this so much, and I was excited for things to get back to normal. I need to be out here for the people. Ya know, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and all..." I mumbled. "But he's struggling with his anxiety attacks... it feels selfish to be here."

"While I do not know much of these feelings, I do think that Mr. Stark would have said something if he preferred you to stay home, no?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No. That's just it. He would do anything for me. Even walk through a fire if I asked him too. Without any complaint, he wouldn't hesitate..."

"I would say he loves you Peter."

I smile. "I know he does."

"I'm sorry Peter, but it sounds to me that he does what he does for you because he loves you. So why are you hurting because of it?"

I chew my lip, thinking of a decent answer for her. "Because he puts me before himself. Which is something that makes him an amazing person." I explain. "But he can't control his attacks, and although he's getting better it's still hard. I need to be there for him."

"Then are you calling it any early night?"

I nod, standing on the roof now. "Yeah, there's nothing happening. And I've had enough fun for one night."

"And thank you, Karen... For talking to me."

"Of course Peter. I'm always happy to assist." She says cheerfully.

And with that, I leap off of the roof, catching a little ways above the ground. Pulling myself back into the darkness of the night sky.

"I'm sorry Peter, but you won't be going home just yet. At 54th and Caper. A robbery inside the gas station, two blocks left or your current location."

"Got it!" I shout over the rush of the wind, changing direction and swinging on.

As I arrive to the station, I feel more anxious, worried I may be slightly rusty. But as I bust through the doors, all of it fades away as I notice the two hostages trapped behind the counter.

"Peter, that man is armed." Karen informs.

I waste no time webbing the man's hand, pulling him towards the ground quickly. His head hits the ground hard enough to knock him unconscious.

I wrap his body up, so he won't be able to move for a while.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked the two men behind the counter.

"Yes we're fine. Thank you Spider-Man."

I nod my head. "You need to call 911 and report this."

"We already have."

"Good. He won't be waking up for a while." I explain walking towards the door. "Have a good night guys!"

I swing back into the city, making my way towards the tower. I arrive through the launch pad, expecting Tony and Bear to be waiting for me still. I glanced around the lab although I hear nothing.

I remove the suit putting back into its case. I head up the stairs, grabbing two waters on the way. I make my way to our room, seeing Bear and Tony snuggled together in bed. I smile at the pair, leaving to shower.

After, I out on some boxers and a big shirt, ready to go back to sleep. I open the door, finding Tony sitting up in bed, his hair messy from sleep.

"Hi baby." I whispered, kissing his temple.

"You're home early, bug. Is everything okay?"

I nodded, crawling onto  my side of the bed. "Just fine. I wanted to come home."

He looks at me in disbelief, grumbling about something and moving Bear closer to me. "I doubt that."

I snuggle close to Bear, enjoying his warmth.

"Everything worked okay, though? You're not hurt?"

"I'm okay Tones. I only had one call, which was a robbery. I got the guy, he's taking a long nap, and the cops took him on his merry way."

Tony nodded, frowning slightly.

"What's wrong?"

He sighed. "Nothing, I was just a little worried. Wanted to make sure..."

I sighed, moving over Bear and into Tony's arms. "Karen told me you were worried today. I wanted to come home, to be with you. But you have to tell me when you need me. I want to help you through it."

Tony shook his head. "I wouldn't ask you to do that bug. And I wanted you to go out there. I'm happy you did. I was worried, but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before."

I frown, hearing that. "I want to help you. You don't have to keep that to yourself. Just talk to me, okay?"

I kiss his chest softly, feeling his arms wrap tighter around me. "Okay."

After a few minutes of listening to Bear's snores, Tony mumbles, "Oh shit."

I look up at him confused, panic rushing . "What?"

He laughs in response. "I might've told Pepper about us..."

A wave of relief slides over me. "I thought something was actually wrong. Give me a damn heart attack."

Tony looks taken aback. "What do you don't care?"

"Well- I mean it's only Pepper. She won't say anything to anyone. She loves us. Me more than you..." I whisper, but he heard.

"Wha- that's not fair!" He laughs. "Mainly because it's true..."

Tony phone buzzes, and I look to see a message from Rhodey.

"So you and Peter, huh?..." Tony reads aloud. "Oh shit Pep."

I laugh at that. Of course she told him.

"You're not mad?" He asks.

I shake my head, still smiling. "Why would I be? I don't mind if you don't."

"Of course I don't. I wish the whole world knew." Tony smiles, kissing me softly.

I pat his chest. "Maybe just work them in slowly. It might overwhelming for some."

Tony rolls his eyes, knowing I meant Steve.

"Hey, I was thinking that next time you patrol, we could both go? I mean I hardly ever go unless the world is ending. Might be nice for a change?"

I laugh and nod. "Yes I'd love that."

"Okay it's a date." He winked, making me smile.

Bear yawned, pawing at Tony. "And I think that's our queue to go to bed."

I frowned watching Tony get out bed. "Are you not staying?" I asked. Although I wasn't sure how he heard me.

I didn't mean to ask, because if he needed space, I wanted him to have that. But at the same time, I felt better when he's with me.

Tony smiled sadly at me. "Of course I'm staying baby. Just wanted to tuck my bugs in."

I nod, relived. Tony shifts Bear and I around the bed, pulling the blanket over us before climbing back in.

He leans over, pecking my lips, then kissing Bear's ear. "Goodnight bug. I love you."

"I love you too Tony." I smile tiredly on his direction, and happily drift off.

Yeah so I know I keep saying backyard, and that they also live in the tower, and I'm thinking how is that possible? Welp, were just gonna act like the tower has a backyard on a terrace somewhere. Haha just use your imagination! Anyways, thank ya for reading! <3

Edit: 12•6•21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.6K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
41.7K 783 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
Forever By Ava

Fanfiction

2.2K 71 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
95.4K 3.7K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...