"NOONA! SARANGHAE!"- J.JK ff

By JenBTae

Credits for the awesome cover for to: @Ylettra check out their cover shop!! COMPLETED He has waited for you a... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter 37
Chapter.38
10K!!!!
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
SPECIAL THANKS

Chapter. 33

1K 48 3
By JenBTae

YOUR P.O.V

I was at work currently, attending the one meeting that I had to attend for the day. It was important though. We were gathered here to finalize the dates for the auditions. Mom and Dad were here too since they had to be consulted about this.

We had decided to keep the first round of auditions, on the next weekend. The second stage will be held after a week of that and the same goes with the third round.

Mom: That will be the end of our discussion now. You're all dismissed.

Everyone exited the meeting room, as I was about to leave, I heard Mom call out to me,

Mom: Y/n, where are you going?

Me: I'm done for the day so I'm going home.

Mom: Alright just don't forget to be ready by 8.

Me: Ok mom!

I left the meeting room and went home.

When I reached home and went in, I saw Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa sprawled on the couch. They were watching 'baby shark'. I silently laughed to myself and took out my phone to record this memorable moment. They didn't even realize that I was taking their video as they shamelessly sang that song.

Namjoon: Baby shark du du du du du du du!

Jin: Baby shark du du du du du du baby shark!

I couldn't control the laughs escaping my mouth and they noticed me because of it. Wide eyes they both stared at me and the phone in my hands.

Me: I took a video to remember you both singing this song hahaha!!

Namjoon: I'm not even fazed anymore since she has like a thousand of embarrassing videos of us with her.

He said with a poker face.

Jin: Alright. So Y/n, I made lunch so freshen up and then you can eat it.

Me: Ok!

I went to my room and plopped down on the bed. I had just closed my eyes when my phone rang, indicating that I had an incoming call. I picked it up without seeing who it was.

OTP

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Jungkook: It's me Jungkook, your boyfriend...

Me: Oh I didn't see who called...so why'd you call?

Jungkook: I just saw your car outside and wanted to ask if you're home?

Me: Yeah...I just entered my room.

Jungkook: Really?! Love could you keep your window open?

Me: Umm...yeah...but why?

Jungkook: You know why! I'm coming there!Bye love!

Me: Jung-

He already hung up. I didn't change because I knew that Jungkook would want to see me in the dress he chose this morning.

I heard a light thud coming from the side of my room where the window is located. I wasn't facing the window. Suddenly I felt two strong and muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind. I didn't flinch because I knew exactly who it was.

He kept his chin on my shoulder.

Jungkook: You look beautiful in that dress my love...I thought you wouldn't wear it...

Me: Well you chose it for me with love so I wore it. Plus it is my style. You know me too well.

Jungkook: Of course I know you well. I know you more than you know yourself, love. I've been watching you and staring at you since I was a kid!

He exclaimed. It always melts my heart about the fact that he never, ever gave up on me when I was away. It really proves that he is the one for me.

I turned around, still in his arms and wrapped my arms behind his neck.

Me: I love you Jungkook...and I'm sorry that I made you wait so long...

Jungkook: Well you could make up for it right now......with a kiss...

He gave me a teasing smirk and I giggled before leaning in to kiss him. Our lips met and the familiar feeling of butterflies fluttering in my stomach erupted, his grip on my waist tightening as he deepened the kiss by tilting his head.

We pulled apart after our little make out session and rested our foreheads against each other.

Jungkook: I'm pretty pumped up to tell our parents about our relationship...

Me: I'm more nervous....I can tell that mom would be happy for us but dad is really..... unpredictable...

Jungkook: Hey, don't be worried okay?  Things will turn out good. Think optimistically.

I have him a grateful smile.

TIME SKIP

We spent a lot more time together in my room, until I realized that I needed to get ready after seeing the time. I had only 1 hour left till the dinner.

Me: Babe...go home and get ready. There's only an hour left before the dinner.

Jungkook: Oh alright! I'll go then, bye love!

He gave me a peck on my lips, then went towards the window, climbing down the ladder and went home. I quickly got up and headed towards my walk-in closet, searching for a good dress.

This is the one I liked:

I did my makeup and all and by the time I was done with it, it was already 7:30 so I went downstairs. I saw that mom and dad were already home and Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa were both already dressed up in charming suits:

Mom: Oh Y/n you look, beautiful darling!

Me: Thanks, mom! You look amazing too!

Jin: Mom! Give a compliment to your worldwide handsome son too!

Jin oppa practically whined to mom and Namjoon oppa and me just silently shook our heads.

Mom: Ok Jin. You look handsome in a suit.

Dad: Namjoon, my son you also look dashing. You three look spectacular.

We all were dressed up because the dinner was being held at a five-star restaurant that we and the Jeons used to visit frequently in the past.
We all got in a car that dad randomly selected from the garage and went to the restaurant.

After a 45 minute, not so silent ride of us three siblings fighting with each other we finally reached the restaurant.

Dad went out first, followed by mom, Namjoon oppa, me, and Jin oppa in the last. We entered the restaurant and went to the table that dad had reserved for us beforehand. The Jeons were already sitting there and patiently waiting for us.

Mom: Jung-na! How are you?

Mom called out to her best friend a.k.a Jungkook's mom. I looked at Jungkook who was already staring at me with a look that I could relate with. We both were amazed and stunned by each other's beauty. I let my eyes scan his body, he was wearing a suit which was black in color,

We all took seats and sat down. I sat with Jungkook on my left and mom on my right. Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa sat across me and Jungkook while aunty was sitting on Jungkook's left. Both my dad and Jungkook's dad were sitting in front of their respective wives.

As we all sat down, I couldn't help but notice the slight tension in the air. My dad and uncle were unusually quiet which wasn't like them at all. They used to talk to each other at dinners like these, endlessly.

I looked at Jungkook and gave him a worried look hoping that he would catch on what I was gesturing towards. He seemed to have also felt the tension because he looked back at me with the same worried look.

Mom and aunty were immersed in a chat of their own, Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa, and Jungkook had started a conversation amongst themselves that I wanted to join but I couldn't help since I wanted to observe my dad and uncle who were not speaking at all. A while later the waiter came and took our orders.

After the dinner was served we all are while chatting with each other and this time I had involved myself in a conversation with Jungkook.

When we finished eating the food, I held Jungkook's hand and said,

Me: Um...Everyone listen, please...Me and Jungkook wanted to tell you all something.

Jungkook: Now that we are gathered here, mom, aunty, uncle, dad, Jin Hyung, and Namjoon hyung, we want to tell you that...

Me: Jungkook and I are in a relationship.

Jungkook: We both are crazy in love with each other...

He said while looking at me with a soft grin. His words made me grin too...but my smile disappeared when I heard the words that left my father's mouth as I looked at him in pure shock...

Cliffhanger!!!! I'm so so sorry for uploading the chapter late but I had things piling up on me due to my online classes!! The next update on this book will remain unpredicted since I will now work on my other book but I will let you know beforehand about the update on this book!!!
                                             - JenBTae💜 -

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 16.6K 55
Kim Namjoon saw Y/N as the nice babysitter and Y/N saw him as her boss who's got the money to make her disappear off the face of the earth. Simple as...
53.8K 3.5K 72
[ completed ] ❝Don't worry about the scars. I'll make them beautiful for you.❞ He pulled me even closer, his lips traveling to my neck. ❝I swear, bab...
57.5K 876 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
269K 12.1K 74
Jungkook didn't expect to have a family with his one-night stand... *mpreg *some verbal abuse *fluff Start: 3/11/20 Published: 8/10/20 End: 10/17/22 ...