Meeting Him

By maistan

✯✯ Mai a girl who have never been with anyone as she is " forever single " stated by her proudly because... More

Intro
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

1.

81 5 0
By maistan

NO ONE POV .

Beep....beep beep....beep....

The annoying sound off of alarm was heard in the silent sunrise.

"Uff this is is the worst part of the day "mai sighed

We all can agree that picking up your ass from the the comfy bed in the morning is by now the most difficult task for everyone.

She got into her morning routine , slipped into here running outfit and headed out of the house.

Park was filled with few morning risers like her.

As difficult it is to workout early in the morning it was always worth it.

The cold breeze hit her body which instantly charged her  up.

Birds were chirping in the distance talking in their own language and staring their own daily routine.

Running gave her the  feeling of power , feeling of control on her body .

After running and exercising  for about an hour she reached back home drenched in sweat.

"Good morning" a cheerful voice rang in her ears bringing a soft smile to her face.

It's was the voice of her father .
A man in his early forties tall, slim build and very fit for his age.
He had black hair with few strands had started to turn white since he was getting older now.

" Good morning papa " Mai  went to her father " Where is my kiss" she  cheekily smiled.

"Uff  you both! How come you have so much energy early in the morning " her mother sighed yawning coming out of her room with a coffee in her hand .

She was still in her night gown with comfy slippers on, going towards the balcony to enjoy her morning coffee.

Her mother was not a early riser. If someone disturbed her sleep, she would be in a bad mood for the whole day .

And mothers are the rulers of home, her mood determines the mood of the whole family .

Her father kissed her cheek as he was heading for his walk  and Mai went to freshen up for college while jamming to her favourite songs, doing a few dance moves now and then .

She was a medical student and for them it was always compulsory to Carry their coats and few accessories with them .

After a quick breakfast she kissed her parents goodbye and went for her car.

_________

Mai entered the campus and greeted the Guard who monitors the parking area.

The parking lot was a  minute walk from her medical wing.
There were two parking area in there campus .
One was for the north wing and the other for the south wing.

Mai  got out  locking her car , slung her bag  and  started walking while admiring the trees, how the petals were being blown away by the soft breeze.
Spring was near .

Walking from the parking lot to the  medical building was not so amusing for Mai .

As she always disliked the way some boys looked at  her or  when they tried to approach her, that's why she always wore ear plugs with music blasting in ears so as to distract herself which made the walk a bit bearable.

Her eyes fall on someone who was patiently waiting for her .

Her face brighten up and she happily jogs to them.

"Good morning"Mai sang hugging her .

"You know how long  I have been standing here waiting for your dumb ass to finally look at me " Katy said laughing

Katy is her dear friend the person she can trust in this clg she is funny but can be very serious when she has to be .
She was shorter than Mai with long brown hair which she usually kept open .
She had soft eyes with round lips and a perky butt which all her friends loved to smack specially Mai.

They met in clg and hit it off perfectly.

Although Mai has many friends in college she still misses her best friend  "Sammy" the Dumbo she has accepted as her sister, whom she is proud of and in whom she can always confide in.
Starting year of  college was a little rough .

Sammy had recently moved away to another city for her clg years as an hostler .

Their were few ups and down. As Sammy had started behaving a little strange than before ,she never had time for Mai.

This hurt her ,but gave her best friend time to settle in and she eventually did.

She misses her every day as  seeing her best friend's beautiful face every day was not possible now .

" Ummm........It's .."

"I know I know u don't wanna see these creepy faces early in the morning, so u don't usually focus on your surroundings"
Katy say's rolling her eyes playfully making Mai giggle

They were joined by their group and all of them left for the  lecture while making a chaos in corridor on their way .

The MBBS wing was a four story building. The ground floor and third floor was for their labs and posting rooms .
The first and second floor were for the lecture halls while the fourth floor included the auditorium and library.

"Hey did you complete the assignment Ms Psycho gave us yesterday" Sky asked ,she was also part of their group with a small height and thin bodytype.

"Nu-uh didn't even start it , it's due tomorrow isn't it " mai  asked .

"Yeah" someone replied .

"Well  am not doing it ,she gives assignment every second day it's annoying "sky sighed with an irritated face .

"I heard that many classes for tomorrow are suspended, because some rich company dude is visiting our college and most of our teachers are going to  be busy due to that " Katy interrupted.

"Well that's says it, am not doing it either " Sky and Mai  high fives and they all  laugh.

"Hi Mai "Someone who had approached their table speaks directly to her.

"Oh..... not him again" Mai sighed in her head annoyingly.

"How are u today ,did you have your breakfast" he asked with an innocent face trying to start a conversation.

"Yes I did Sash ,thank you for asking" Mai said as politely as she could manage and went away from there.

This boy was getting on her nerves now .

The day went by as usual for a medical student with tons of classes, absolutely bored teacher who dread each and every day of their life and the monstrous book ready on the table to scare u as soon as u enter your room .

"Hey .....pssst ..."

"The girl gang is planning on staying after college for a bit you in"   her friend questions as she whispers in her ear  causing Mai to turn her head at back.

She gives her a thumbs up .
They couldn't really talk because of the lecture going on .

The last bell rang conveying the end of their last lecture and they all head down .

Most students were going towards their busses or cars , some going to their hostel rooms but they all were headed in the opposite direction.

With the beautiful sunset there were heard laughing and giggles  in the garden  at the backside of their college.

The gang was  casually laying in the grass with their head on each other lap,  coffee in their hand and no care for the world just enjoying each others company.

This is what mai liked .

Enjoying her life with her friends and away from any drama of relationships.

She couldn't bring her self to  believe in how one  person can control your life and emotion,  how can we allow someone to rule out  heart.

Believed that if she stayed away from all those unnecessary drama she witnessed her friends and people around her going through, she would remain happy and would not have to face a heartbreak.

It's was the right decision or was it ?

______________________________________

Love yourself ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 126K 34
| Highest Ranking in Werewolf: 9| Completed 4/10/2017 I watched him fall in love. I watched as he took her to places I had always wanted to go and d...
694 32 13
Lanie Bythesea has attended St. Ailbe Catholic High for the past two years. Now in her Junior year, Lanie is excited to almost be done with high scho...
6.1M 131K 45
He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold hearted, mean and ruthless. She was ev...
3.8M 138K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...