The Outsider. (Bts x reader)...

By shookcookie

An outsider a stranger invisible to the eye yet is willing to protect you and your dreams from darkness, with... More

Prologue.
Chapter one : Jungkook.
Chapter Two : I don't like coffee.
Chapter Three: Grey skies.
Chapter Four: Strange dreams.
A/N:
Chapter Five: Hot chocolate buddy.
Chapter Six: I would never to that to my Friend.
A/N:
Chapter Seven: Sweet dreams.
Chapter 8: An old acquaintance.
Chapter Nine: The stranger.
Chapter Ten: Good food and a handsome face.
Important A/N:
Chapter Eleven: The cats out of the bag.
Chapter 13: The new neighbors.

Chapter 12: Cross my heart.

1.3K 79 35
By shookcookie

Y/N restlessly drummed her fingers against the table, watching out the window for any signs of Jungkook.

It had been a week since the incident at Jimin's apartment and lucky Jungkook did not say a word about what happened, only taking glances at Y/N from time to time the rest of that evening.

Y/N had given her phone number and sent him a text on how she would explain everything to him later once she had the time.

And now she was sitting inside a small Cafe waiting for the said male to show. To say she was nervous would be an understatement, the whole of last week she had hardly gotten much sleep.

She worried about what Jungkook might now think of her, he must believe she is some sort of freak. He might not even meet her today.

She honestly wouldn't blame him, it was quite the shock on both parts and she would not be surprised if he decided to not come.

But all her doubts were cut short when she spotted him pushing open the cafe door and looking around for her.

Once he caught sight of her Y/N visibly tensed yet gave him a tight smile and waved him over.

Jungkook took a seat in front of her looking around the Caffe and then back to her.

'' There are quite a lot of people here, are you sure its ok to talk here?''

He asked his eyes darting around before they settled back on the tense female.

'' We won't be talking here, I just thought it would be nice to get somthing to make you feel more comfortable.''

Y/N answered giving him a faint grin.

Jungkooks lips spread into a gentle smile, his eyes softening at the sight of the poor girl trying her best not to act to awkward or unfriendly.

'' In that case, I'll go for an iced coffee, is that ok?''

'' Of course my treat!''

Y/N's muscles began to relax seeing as Jungkook didn't bombard her with questions the minute he arrived, or look at her with disdain.

Y/N ordered his coffee along with a brownie for herself, and then they were off.

Y/N led them to a park where they could properly talk without interruptions whilst walking.

'' Alight then, what would you like to ask first?''

She cleared her throat looking up at the male.

He glanced at her before looking ahead in thought.

'' The first question hmmm...''

Y/N waited, fidgeting with the small paper bag that held her brownie.

'' Ah!''

Jungkook said raising a finger in the air whilst turning to face her.

'' If you were to roast your wings would they taste like chicken?''

Slowly blinking at the male in utter confusion and astonishment, Y/N could not believe her ears.

'' Wa-Wa-WhAt?! Why would you even ask that oh my go-pfff!''

And that when she lost it, clutching her stomach as she tried not to laugh too hard.

'' Well would they?''

Jungkook grinned seeing her finely loosen up a little, as she wiped away a tear catching her breath.

'' Jungkook this isn't some sort of fairy tale, I'm not half fowl I am human, well partly but anyway the answer is no, it would taste like burnt human skin and bones.''

'' If this isn't some sort of fairy tale then why do you have wings?''

He asked more seriously as they continued to walk. Y/N let out a sigh.

'' Its a long story so I'll try to make it short.''

She had Jungkook's full attention now as he sipped on his cold beverage.

'' So my people my kind, are what you would call dream keepers. Although you humans have always known us in stories as angles. ''

Y/N began.

'' Technically though we kind of are, my mother once told me when I was younger that we were sent down from heaven to protect people's dreams, why. Well because they were being stolen by the fallen, angles who grew greedy and envious that humans could dream such beautiful things and they could not. They don't have dreams you see.''

'' Wait wait so you...''

'' Have never had a dream, well I have.''

Y/N answered making Jungkooks brow lift a little, his eyes round with curiosity.

'' But aren't you one of those ehm angel keeper things?''

'' Half I am half, my mother was a keeper, my father is human.''

'' So can you see others' dreams or?''

Y/N shook her head sighing.

'' I got the wings but not the gift of drifting sight. My mother would insist that it would come in time but so far nothing, just theses babies.''

Y/N patted one of her shoulder blades whilst Jungkook nodded.

'' So how did your parents meet then?''

Jungkook asked causing Y/N to smile.

'' If a keeper has been loyal to their duty for more then two hundred years they are granted one gift of their choosing.''

'' TWO HUNDRED-em two hundred years?!''

Jungkook bent over whispering whilst people passing looked at him strangely.

Y/N laughed whilst nodding her head.

'' Yes now moving on.''

Jungkook nodding his ears red from embarrassment as they continued their walk.

'' My mother wished to become flesh, not human just physical. Our bodies are kind of ghost-like, you walk right through us and have no knowledge of us being there. ''

'' Now that's cool!''

Jungkook grinned throwing away his empty cup in a bin nearby before walking back.

'' And by doing that she met your dad?''

'' Yup, he was working at a convenience store a few roads down my mom would go there for late-night snacks and they became pretty good friends. A few years later they started dating he popped the question and the rest is history.''

Jungkook smiled down at Y/N before eyeing the brownie in the packet she still hadn't touched.

'' Are you gonna eat that or can I have it?''

Y/N gasped dramatically quickly taking it out and stuffing it into her mouth.

'' Or not!''

He laughed at her puffed out cheeks as she chewed, slowly squinting her eyes at him.

Once she was done they decided to head someplace for lunch and afterward just walk around. To say she wasn't having fun would be a lie, Jungkook was excellent company and a good friend.What was even more surprising to her was that he seemed to take in all the information quite well!
Y/N was never one to really open up so easily but she unwillingly found herself trusting the coconut head.

'' Jungkook.''

Y/N stopped in her tracks making the male stop a few feet in front of her. She wore a nervous but serious look on her face causing Jungkooks grin to slowly fade.

'' You-You won't tell anyone right-I mean you CANT tell anybody not even Taehyung knows about this, nobody can.''

She spoke softly.

Jungkook smiled as he watched her pick at her nails as he walked over.

'' I pinky promise I won't tell anybody.''

He answered grabbing her hand and locking both of their pinkies together.

She looked up at him suspiciously.

'' Cross your heart?''

Jungkook sniggered nodding his head.

'' Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a finger in my eye!''

Y/N slowly smiled huffing out a little laugh.

'' Alright then, I am trusting you with my life mister! Also thank you...for being so patient and understanding. ''

Jungkook grinned taking her hand and dragging her along the sidewalk.

'' No problem, we're friends after all. now let's go bowling, Jimin wouldn't go with me yesterday so now your coming with me!''

'' Noo I suck at bowling!!''

Y/N whined but gave up seeing as the happy male was not letting go of her hand anytime soon.

_------------------------_

'' Are you sure about this sir, we could always-''

'' For the last time no, it will be much more efficient this way.''

The short male sighed as Namjoon quickly typed away on his phone.

'' Listen in the results that showed up there were only a few people who could be who we are looking for, it will be much easier to just rent one of the apartments there and find them ourselves.''

Namjoon smirked turning his phone to show the other.

'' See just got one, we will do the paperwork later today and move in tomorrow.''

'' Uhg tomorrow really, I was planning on just chilling.''

'' Not on my watch, come on think about it, if we catch the keeper you can finely get what you've always wanted, And I will finely have my answers.''

Namjoon said putting his hand on the anonymous male's shoulder, excitement and anticipation rolling off him in waves while the other let out another long sigh.

'' Fine alright I get it just don't touch me.''

He answered shrugging off Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon's smile widened as he raised his hands in defense.

'' Whatever you say..''

.

.

.

.

.

.

'' Suga.''

*_________________________________________________________*

A/N:

I have updated!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if not that's perfectly all right! I also added a brownie in this chapter cuz A lot of you seemed to prefer it to the lemon tart thing. xD

Anyways yes Yoongi has entered! What is he doing with Namjoon you may ask hmm well your gonna have to wait to find out anyway, Have a good day or night, I love you all!! I purple you!!

*~ Shook cookie~* (word count 1529)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.2K 13
We all have secrets who says that they need to be hidden though. When you deal with the human mind you will find many things fascinating. You didn't...
133K 9.4K 62
"You can see me but no one else can." Where a girl refuses to believe that she has an imaginary boyfriend. First edition of my short bangtan stories...
693K 32.6K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
190K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...