Neighbor (GLEE & Finn Hudson...

By ryderlynnfever

"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 17

712 11 0
By ryderlynnfever

I'm sitting down on a chair in the school courtyard while looking around. Valentine's Day has passed and it's just another cold day and spring will come over.

"Latte?"

I turn my face and smile at Luca. "Thank you." I smile at him and take the latte.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and sits down next to me.

"Well, just chilling and looking for some inspiration to write down some song." I smile at him.

"You're a song writer?" Luca smiles at me.

"You can say that. It's like my diary. At first start as poem but now is like a song. I performed one of them on regionals last year which make us lost so I never let it out again and just be my collection." I said to him.

"Paris, you are actually amazing." Luca chuckles. "Can I see?"

"Well, I like this one. It's like totally me." I smile at him and hand him the paper.

Luca takes the paper and read the song. "This is like the coolest original song that I've ever read."

"How many original song you have read?" I chuckle.

"I know the lyrics is quite simple but it's rhyming." Luca says to me. "You are very talented." He smiles at me.

"So after breaking up with me you are hitting on sophomore now?"

I turn my face and see the girl who suddenly walks towards us. Her make up and her clothes style is totally out of control. Maybe she needs some fashion tips from Kurt or Brittany.

"None of your business." Luca simply said.

That girl just grunt while looking at us then walks away. "Your ex girlfriend?" I turn my face at Luca.

"Yeah. We broke up two weeks ago but she is still texting me. She is very controlling. It's like I don't have any freedom." Luca says to me.

"Sometimes, I asked myself, was I that crazy girlfriend or not. Just in case." I giggle.

"I'm sure you were a crazy amazing girlfriend." Luca smiles at me. "Hey, do you want to go to the mall after school? I need help with some stuff for college."

"Sure. I'm free today. I want to buy the churros anyway." I smile at him.

"Okay, great." He smiles back at me.

"Meet me in the parking lot okay." I smile back at him and get up from my seat and pack my bag. "I will see you around."

I walk away from the school courtyard and turn my way to the choir room while holding my coffee cup. I'm sitting down on the front row and put down my bag and my coffee cup.

"So this week Sue will be our newest member of this glee club." Dad walks in with Coach Sue.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled.

"This can’t be happening." Tina frowns and shakes her head.

"Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Artie nod as agree.

"Guys! It’s not up for discussion, okay? Now it’s no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks." Dad says to us.

"I mean… just wanky…" Santana simply said.

"And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." Dad says to us.

"Sympathy?" Mercedes chuckles. "From us? Nuh uh."

"Yeah, all she’s ever done is make our lives miserable." Quinn added.

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana nods as agree.

"You’re lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies." Coach Sue says to Santana.

"Guys…! Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst." Dad says to us.

"Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I’m just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live… Is that too much to ask?" Coach Sue says to us.

"Guys, it’s settled. Sue’s going to be with us for the week. Now, I received a envelope in the mail today." Dad says to us and opens the letter then sitting down on the piano.

"Yes, you did." Quinn simply said.

"I know that we’re facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals. And it looks like this year, we face Oral Intensity again." Dad says while reading the mail.

"They cleaned our clock last year." Mercedes sighs.

"It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year’s Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year’s theme: anthem. Now who can tell us who what an anthem is?" Dad turns his face at us.

"It's the bottom of an ant’s pants." Brittany raises her hand.

"So close, so close." Dad shakes his head. "No, an anthem is an epic song filled with a-a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself – even bigger than the person performing it." Dad says to us.

"Mr. Schue?" Sam raises his hand then gets up walks to the front.

"Oh, hey Sam. I didn’t even notice your new haircut…" Dad says to Sam.

"Yeah, I’ve been looking at a new image for my one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience." Sam says to us.

"Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look… even … bigger…" Puck simply said as the others start laughing.

"Let her speak." Coach Sue cut them off.

"Laugh all you want, but that kid’s an epic talent. And there’s a number that I’ve been working on that I’ve been meaning to show off. And I think it qualifies as an anthem because… it’s just hugely emotional and… sums up our generation." Sam says to us.

"Alright, let’s hear it buddy." Dad smiles at Sam and sit down on the back row.

Sam walks to the band and take a guitar. I raise my eyebrows at him as he start playing the guitar and walks over to me standing in front of me like serenade me.

Sam (Backgrounds Boys):
Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh
Oh-uh-oh-oh-uh
Oh-uh-oh-oh-uh-oh-uh
You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart

Are we an item? (Yo)
Girl, quit playin' (Uh-oh)
"We're just friends," (Yo) what are you sayin'? (Uh-oh)
Said, "There's another," and looked (Yo) right in my eyes (Uh-oh)
My first love broke my heart (Yo) for the first time (Uh-oh)

And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

For you, I would have done whatever (Uh-oh)
And I just can't believe we're (Yo) here together (Uh-oh)
And I wanna play it cool, (Yo) but I'm losin' you (Uh-oh)
I'll buy you anything, (Yo) I'll buy you any ring (Uh-oh)

And I'm in pieces (Yo)
Baby, fix me (Uh-oh)
And just shake me 'til you wake (Yo) me from this bad dream (Uh-oh)
I'm goin' down, (Yo) down, down, down (Uh-oh)
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Sam:
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

I'm all gone (Yeah, yeah, yeah) (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Now, I'm all gone (Yeah, yeah, yeah) (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Now, I'm all gone, gone, gone, gone I'm gone

I smile and clapping at the end of his performance. I thought Justin Bieber would be so lame but when he was singing this song, it feels different.

Oh no. I promised to myself that there will be no boy or anything until junior year begin but I think I might have feel something since Sam sang this song to me.

The bell rings. I take my bag and walk out from the choir room. That performance still stuck in my head. I don't know why. I used to think that Justin Bieber was lame.

"Do you want to go out with me? Saying tomorrow at that Chinese restaurant again?" Sam blocks my way and smiles at me.

"Yeah sure." I nod and smile back at him.

"Great. I will see you around." Sam grins at me then walks away.

I walk to my locker and open my locker. I never see Sam been this such attractive maybe because I wasn't fully over Finn before but today, he is shining.

*Finn's POV*

I walk into boys locker room and turn my face as the glee guys are talking in front of the sink along with Sam. What's going on?

"Uhh… what’s goin’ on?" I walk up to them.

"We’re uh, joining the Justin Beiber Experience – if Sam’s cool with it." Artie smiles at me.

"And if not, we’re starting our own band." Puck simply said.

"Bieber Fever." Mike added.

"Wait, y-you guys do realize that Justin Bieber sucks… right?" I frown at them.

"Who says? You see that Paris was totally into me earlier when I sang that song for her." Sam simply said to me.

"Right, well I’m going to spend my time working on songs that aren’t geared towards 12-year olds." I chuckle.

"Well, don't cry if she will be my girlfriend again because you don't belong with her." Sam glares at me.

"Okay..." I simply nodded and walk away.

I'm sure that she wasn't into him. I mean, she is not into Justin Bieber. She hates Justin Bieber, or more likely she thinks that Justin Bieber is lame so there's no way Sam can get her because before he does, I will do it first.

~~

*Paris' POV*

"So you say yes? What about your statement about not dating until junior year?" Luca turns his face at me and raises his eyebrows.

"What should I say? Sam is cute but what I saw today he is like the most attractive boy that I've ever seen." I said to him.

"Justin Bieber is a lame, you know that right?" Luca simply said.

"That's what I thought but he was extraordinary. Different." I grin at him.

"What about us?" Luca asks me.

"What about us?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"We went out together, Paris." He says to me.

"Went out hanging out." I said to him and walk around the store.

"You get this wrong." Luca simply said and walks further.

"Wait, what does that mean?" I frown at him and stop him.

Luca turns his face at me and leans in then kisses me as his arms wrapped up around my waist. I'm shocked and just let him kisses me.

"Oh..." I half smiled as he pulled away.

"Now you understand?" Luca raises his eyebrows at me.

"You could talk clearly. I'm stupid with these kind of things." I frown at him.

"Well for what? Now you understand but you chose that guy. I know I can't sing and dance like your ex boyfriends but I can do something else you know." Luca says to me.

"Like what?" I chuckle.

"Breaking plates in my house everytime I tried to do dishes." He chuckles.

"I will never let you do dishes in my house." I chuckle. "Okay, I'm sorry. If you tell me earlier that this is something like a date then I wouldn't say yes to Sam."

"Really?" He turns his face at me.

"No. That Justin Bieber experience really have magic in it." I laugh softly.

"See? This is why you're different than any other girls I've dated." Luca smiles at me.

"Well, I take that as a compliment." I giggle. "Come on, we need to focus. We have been walk around for an hour and couldn't find anything to buy."

"Can I just bring you home and introduce it to my mom like "this is your future daughter in law so happy birthday"." Luca chuckles.

"First of all, I just turned sixteen on Christmas and second of all, I need like 14 years more to get married so hang on." I chuckle. "Come on. I want to cook dinner for my dad." I said to him and push him from behind.

"Okay okay, let's find another store." Luca nods and walks down in front of me.

I walk down behind him and look around. We are still at the mall. Luca needs my help to find a birthday present for his mom and I need to hangout and buy some frozen yogurt and churros so why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out from a stall and open my bag. I take a lip balm and put it on my lips. I comb my hair and then walk out from the girl's restroom.

Comeback to my old self where I like to wear jeans, combined with crop top and a blazer as the outer and ankle boots. I like this style and it's totally me. No need to copy anyone else.

Not just the style but also me. I have things that I should be focused on. Like regionals, nationals and most importantly is my first acting gig in New York in two months.

"Hey, I kinda need your help." Finn suddenly walks down next to me.

"With?." I simply said and turn my way to my locker and open my locker.

"I need help with algebra. I got C- and I know you're really good with that." Finn grins at me.

"Sure, we can study tomorrow." I nod and put my bag inside my locker.

"What about tonight?" Finn giggles.

"I have a date with Sam tonight so can't do tonight." I said to him.

"You have a date with him?" Finn frowns at me.

"Yes. Sam asked me out yesterday." I nod and grin at him. "You don't mind right? I mean, we're just friends now."

"Wait, I thought you didn't want to get back together with me because you wanted to focus on yourself?" Finn frowns at me.

"And I can't go out on a date with him? It's just a date okay. Besides he is like the most attractive boy I've ever seen." I grin at him.

"Really?" Finn frowns. "After he sang that 12 years old song?"

"At first I thought it was a lame. You know like Justin Bieber is lame but I was wrong. He was really good at that. Like that song has magic or something. It's really make girls crazy." I grin at him. "So I can't do tonight, are we still up for tomorrow night?"

"Yeah sure." Finn smirks at me then walks away.

I raise my eyebrows and shrug then walk to the choir room after shutting my locker. I walk to the choir room and sit down on my seat. Until Finn walks in and sit down next to me and having his arm around my chair.

"So, where are you going tonight?" Finn asks me.

"None of your business." I simply answered.

I turn my face and smirk when I see Sam, Mike, Artie, and Puck are walking in and having like the Justin Bieber styles.

"Sweet Jesus, who bought tickets to crazy town?" Mercedes rolls her eyes.

"Alright, so the guys here are ready to give us their anthem." Dad says to us and sits down.

"Hey everybody. We are the new and improved The Justin Bieber Experience. And we think that this song is an anthem because everything Bieber does is epic." Sam says to us.

"Truth!" Artie simply added.

"Hit it!" Sam says to the band.

Sam (Artie):
Got-gotta keepin'...
Get, get girl...
Got-gotta keepin' closer
Feel so right
Got-gotta keepin'... (Oh!)
Get, get girl...
Got-gotta keepin' closer
Feel so right (Oh! Oh!)

Artie (with The Justin Bieber Experience):
For you, I’d write a symphony
I’d tell the violin
It’s time to sink a swim
(Watch them play for ya)

Sam:
For you I’d be (Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience: Whooah-whoah)
Runnin' a thousand miles
Just get to where you are

Artie (with The Justin Bieber Experience):
Step (to the beat of my heart)
(I don’t) need a whole lot
But for you I admit
(I'd rather give you the world or we can share mine)

Sam:
I know that I won’t be the first one givin' you all this attention
Baby listen

Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience:
I just need somebody to love.

Sam:
I don’t need too much
Just need somebody to love

Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience:
Somebody to love

Sam:
I don’t need nothing else
I promise, girl, I swear
I just need somebody to love

Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience:
I need somebody
I-I need somebody
I need somebody
I-I need somebody

Artie:
Every day
I bring the sun around
I sweep away the clouds
Smile for me

Sam (with The Justin Bieber Experience):
I would take every second
(Every single time) spend it like my (last dime)

Artie:
Step to the beat of my heart
I don’t need a whole lot
But for you I admit I'd
Rather give you the world
Or let you share mine

Sam:
I know I won’t be the first one
Givin' you all this attention

Artie:
Baby listen!

Sam with The Justin Bieber Experience:
I just need somebody (Artie: Oh-uh) to love (Artie: Oh-uh, no, no, no, no, no)

Sam:
I don’t need too much
Just (and Artie: somebody to love)

The Justin Bieber Experience:
Somebody to love (Artie: Oh-uh)

Sam:
I don’t need nothing else
I promise girl I swear
I just need somebody to love

Artie with Sam and The Justin Bieber Experience:
I need somebody, I-I need somebody
(Somebody to love, somebody to love)

Sam (Artie):
I just need somebody to love (Babe)

Artie (with The Justin Bieber Experience):
And you can have it all
Anything you want, I can bring
Give you the (finer things yeah!)
But what I really want
I can’t find ’cause (Money can’t find me)
Somebody to love Oh!

Sam (Artie):
Got-gotta keepin'...
Get, get girl... (Find me somebody to love, oh)
Got-gotta keepin' closer
Feel so right (Oooh-uhh)
Got-gotta keepin'...
Get, get girl...
Got-gotta keepin' closer
Feel so right

Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience:
I need somebody to love (Artie: Yeeeah!)

Sam (and Artie):
I-I don’t need too much
(Just somebody) to love

Artie with The Justin Bieber Experience:
Somebody to love

Sam (and Artie):
I don’t need nothing else
I promise girl I swear
(I just need somebody to love)

The Justin Bieber Experience (Sam):
I need somebody, I-I need somebody (Somebody (and Artie: to love), somebody (and Artie: to love))
I need somebody, I-I need somebody (Artie: I just need somebody to love)
I need somebody
Sam:
I swear, I just need (with Artie: somebody to love)

I smile and get up from my seat as the bell rings. "I will see you tonight." I smile at Sam.

"I will see you tonight." Sam smirks at me.

~~

"Pumpkin, Sam is waiting!" Dad shouts.

"I will be done in a minute!" I shout back.

I take my dress and put it on. After that I put on the outer and comb my hair and put a hair clip on it. After that I put natural make up on my face and put on my boots. I put my phone and my wallet in my sling bag and walk downstairs.

"I'm ready to go." I smile at them as standing in the living room.

"Don't go back home too late." Dad smiles at us.

"I will drop her off back here on time, Mr. Schue." Sam smiles back at dad.

"Bye bye." I wave my hand at dad and walk out from my house.

"Date night?"

I turn my face and chuckle at Kurt. "Yes. Taking out the trash?" I chuckle.

"Yes. Someone has been depressing. It's his job desk but now I do it. Where are you guys going?" Kurt says to us.

"This Chinese restaurant downtown." Sam answered.

"Oh that thing in Breadstix is happening?" Kurt chuckles.

"Later, Kurt." I smile at him and walk into Sam's car and get in.

*Finn's POV*

"I know why are you so depressed." Kurt simply said and sit down on the other couch.

"You can't guess it." I shake my head.

"Oh yes I know. You two broke up about a week before Valentine's Day and tonight she went out on a date with Sam." Kurt nods along.

"How could you know that?" I turn my face at him.

"I saw them. She was looking so beautiful. I mean, Paris always have such a great style in clothing and she is practically perfect wearing anything so.." Kurt shrugs.

"Yeah they went out on a date to some Chinese restaurant, I guess." I simply said.

"And that's why you're depressed." Kurt chuckles.

"What's going on?" Burt walks to us.

"Finn is depressed because the girl next door is going out on a date with someone else." Kurt grins at him.

"Well, do you love her?" Burt asks me.

"Of course I do." I simply nod.

"Here is what you gotta do, make her jealous by getting closer with someone who's she thinks she's out of the league." Burt says to me and walks away.

I nod and chuckle. I guess I just found what should I do. Yes, date Quinn and then maybe Paris will get jealous and I can get her again.

*Paris' POV*

"This is really nice." I smile at Sam while eating the food.

"Yeah this is just like our first date." Sam grins at me.

"Sam, there is something I wanted to talk about." I said to him.

"Sure what is that?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"I really appreciate this and all those sweet things you did to me. But I realize that I have to focus on myself. Honestly, there is a guy who asked me out before you..."

"Was he the guy we met after your soccer practice?" Sam asks me.

"Yes. I'm not going to chose between you and him. I'm not going to date anyone. I promised to myself that I will focus on myself until junior year comes. That's it." I said to him.

"I appreciate that." Sam nods.

"You're not mad or anything?" I frown at him.

"No, I know you can't force someone to be with you. I know what kind of girl you are. You're not easy to get and once you make up your mind up to something, you will do it." Sam says to me.

"Thank you for understanding, Sam." I half smiled at him.

"Hey, don't feel bad. Santana told me that she wanted to have a talk with me later. I guess that Justin Bieber Experience is totally dig in." Sam chuckles.

"Now I think it's kinda lame." I laugh softly. "Just kidding." I smile at him. "Don't worry, I will still writing notes for you and help you get your grade better." I smile at him.

"Thank you. Let's just enjoy these food in front of us." Sam grins at us.

I smile at him and continue eating the food. I'm glad that Sam understands about my decision. I'm not going to date Sam nor Luca. Right now I just want to focus on myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down on a chair in the choir room on the back row. I turn my face and frown when I see Finn is sitting down next to Quinn and having his arm around her chair and Santana is being all over Sam.

"All right. Let’s get right down to it. Starting us off and making her New Directions solo debut, Miss Lauren Zizes." Dad smiles at us as Lauren walks to the front. "So, uh, what are you gonna sing for us, Lauren?"

"Here’s how I see it. I know I’m the hottest bitch in this joint. If I was a country, my flag would be a big fist giving the world a finger. And this would be my national anthem." Lauren grins at us.

"Oh-kay…" Dad simply nods and walks off to join us.

"Puckerman. Grab your guitar." Lauren says to Puck as he gets up and doing what she told. "Tina, Brittany… ready?" Lauren turns her face at Tina and Brittany as they stand behind Lauren. "Okay. Two, three, four."

Lauren with Brittany and Tina:
I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I’ve got what boys like

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I see them looking

I make them want me
I like to tease them
They want to touch me
I never let them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like, boys like, boys like me

Lauren (Brittany and Tina):
But you, you’re special (I might let you)
You’re so much different (I might let you)
Mmmm would you like that (I might let you)

Lauren with Brittany and Tina:
I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I know what’s on their minds

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
They talk about me

I got my cat moves
That so upset them
Zippers and buttons
Fun to frustrate them

They get so angry
Like pouty children
Denied their candy
I laugh right at them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like, boys like, boys like me

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah

Lauren with Brittany and Tina (Brittany and Tina):
I see your sad now (I will let you)
Sorry I teased you (I will let you)
This time I mean it (I will let you)
Anything you want (You can trust me)
I really want to (You can trust me)
How would you like it (You can trust me)

Lauren:
Sucker! Hahaha

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like, boys like, boys like me

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah

I know what boys like, boys like, boys like me

We are applauding as Lauren ended up her song. "How frickin hot is she?" Puck grins at us and applauding excitedly.

"When did that happen?" Mercedes asks Tina while looking at Sam and Santana.

"All right." Dad says to us and walks to the front. "I hate to say it. But we all owe Sue a big thank you. She may hate us but she did give us a kick butt song for Regionals." Dad says as we are nodding and clapping along. "That’s right."

"Mister Schuester, I think our admiration for Coach Sylvester might just be a little premature. While I love My Chemical Romance and I think we all kicked butt on that number…" Rachel says and stands up from her seat. "As our team leader and arbiter of all that is good, I-I have to say that I don’t think that song is good enough for Regionals. The Warblers have Kurt and Blaine as their, like, one-two punch, and Oral Intensity kicked our butt last year. We can’t just do any song to beat either of those teams." Rachel says to us.

"You mean a number where you don’t get to sing the entire song." Mercedes simply said.

"Guys… this, this isn’t about me." Rachel shakes her head.

"What do you suggest Rachel?" Dad asks Rachel.

"We need to be bold and-and epic. We need to write our own original music for Regionals. We need an undisputable advantage." Rachel says to us.

"Ugh, check out dwarf Diane Warren." Santana rolls her eyes.

"We can’t loose Regionals again this year, you guys. You have to trust me. I feel really, really strongly about this." Rachel says to us.

I look up at her and nod. "As much as I hate to say this, I agree with Rachel. That song wasn't really our style and please no more Justin Bieber." I shake my head.

"Let’s put it to a vote, okay?" Dad says to us. I nod at him. "All those in favor of doing an original song…" Dad asks us.

I turn my face at the others and there is only me and Rachel who raise our hands. I take a look at Finn and glare at him. This is not okay.

"My Chemical Romance?" Dad asks us. Everyone start raising their hands except me and Rachel. "Well, My Chemical Romance it is." Dad grins at us.

I sigh and take my bag and walk out from the choir room as the bell rings. I walk to my locker and take my homework book from my locker and put my book in my bag.

"Hey.." Rachel walks over to my locker.

"What's up?" I simply ask while putting my book inside my bag.

"I know we haven't really talk since what happen during Christmas and I just want to say thank you for sticking up for me today." Rachel smiles at me.

"Well, you're welcome. I'm not comfortable doing that number. Not because you got to sing lead with Finn. I mean, I don't care with that since he is not my boyfriend anymore. I just feel like that song is totally not our style and when we're singing it it was like we were being forced." I said to her.

"You know you're the only one in glee club who actually write a song and I had to admit that song you performed on regionals last year was really amazing. Maybe you and I should work on writing song together and we could show them that doing original song is better." Rachel says to me.

"I want to but I can't. I have soccer practice and theater rehearsal. What about you do it by yourself and I can hear when it's done?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"All right." Rachel nods. "Anyway, you and Finn are really a good couple. I realized how healthy your relationship were and he is clearly still in love with you. He stared at you a lot." Rachel smiles at me.

"Thank you but it's now over since he kissed Quinn Fabray." I half smiled.

"Well, don't lose hope. Thank you." Rachel half smiled back at me and walks away.

I turn my face into my locker and put chapstick on my lips. "When you and Rachel can agree on something, it's like two enemies are finally collided and what you both suggested seems strong." Finn says to me.

"Then why you didn't say anything?" I turn my face at him.

"I want to but will it be obvious defending my two ex girlfriends?" Finn simply said.

"Well, you could say something about how you and Quinn date." I simply said and shut my locker.

"Wait, are you upset with that?" Finn frowns at me and catches my hand.

"What do you think? You clearly cheated on me with her. I get that she's prettier than me and she is the head cheerleader." I roll my eyes.

"The Cheerios is over. She is no longer head cheerleader." Finn chuckles.

"Yeah I mean, it's always be like the cliche. The jocks going out with the cheerleaders. Look, I'm busy. I have to go to Cleveland for my rehearsal so if you excuse me." I said to him and walk away.

I shake my head and keep walking in the hallways then turn my way to the parking lot. Maybe the reason why I want to be alone because of Finn. Because I'm still in love with him. It's just suck.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4K 46
Finn and Rachel have been best friends since they can remember but eventually they develop feelings for each other. Read to find out what will happen...
23.1K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??
5.5K 137 21
Finn and Millie were neighbors but never really talked or spend time. Then their ways got crossed and they become friends.. / -hanna
15K 791 35
What happens when Rachel meets Finn at a friends house. Is it love at first site? Is there competition? This book may have some inappropriate parts.