Golden eyes (Jasper x reader)

By gothicanimegirl1503

This is the story of (y/n) Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie and Renee. The girl in question is in fact a... More

Chapter 1: the move
Chapter 2: the secret
Chapter 3: Bella and Edward
Chapter 4: secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 6: finding the light
Chapter 7: Birthday
Chapter 8: the depression
Chapter 9: Fixing Things

Past: secrets

2.5K 60 31
By gothicanimegirl1503

Anna Black was the sister of William (Billy), Jennie, Connie, Emmie and Nora Black. She was in fact Billy's twin. On this particular day in early February, she was returning to her family in Forks from a round the world trip, visiting the other Shifter tribes in other countries. And she had a bit of news for her family. Whether it was good or bad was still unclear to the woman herself. While on her trip she had a run in with a rather unexpected individual, and during her time in the county they spent a lot of time together, and an unexpected and forbidden relationship blossomed. The pair concluded that it was not safe for them to be together so when she left the country she should forget about him completely. However, due to a recent discovery, it seemed that Anna would never forget her dark lover.

She pulled up to her family home, by the vast forest in Forks. She was almost instantly and eagerly greeted by her loving family. Her twin Billy had just been blessed with twin daughters, Rebecca and Rachel, so he remained inside with them where it was warm. Throughout the trip Anna had only written to her mother Judith, who she confided the truth of her lovers identity. Her mother was highly supportive and already knew of the surprise that Anna had for her family.

"Anna you're finally home!" Her younger sisters Connie and Jennie yelled as they raced towards her. Her elder sister Nora couldn't help but grin at her safe return. And Emmie was catching up with the other two in running to hug her. She embraced all of her sisters with a happy laugh and with a few tears of happiness.

"Don't hog her all to yourselves girls! I have to get a look in too you know girls!" Their mother Judith announced happily as she replaced the three girls with herself, holding her daughter close. "I'm so glad you're home Anna. And I can't wait for you to announce the news. Although, possibly leave the more unsavoury part for me to tell." Her mother instructed.

"Of course mumma. I hope everyone is just as happy as I am." Anna spoke quietly tears threatening to fall. Her mother rubbed her back soothingly as they made their way inside.

"We'll be going to a bonfire with the others later to celebrate your return. How were the visits to the other tribes? I trust they're all doing well." Judith enquired.

"Some of them are being threatened by rogue Vampires, however, most of them are thriving only having to compete with the climates of the areas they live in. The chiefs were all very welcoming." Anna explained to her mother as they walked into the family room. William senior, her father walked up to her with open welcoming arms and large fatherly smile. She rushed into his arms. "I missed you papa." She said to her father lovingly. She then moved to greet her brother Billy and his wife Sarah, along with their two baby daughters.

This reminded her of what she needed to inform everyone of. She exchanged a quick look with her mother who nodded to her encouragingly and smiled to her. "Everyone, i'd like you all to take a seat. I have some news." Everyone took their seats while Sarah and Billy remained seated on the floor with their daughters in their laps. Anna stood infront of her family with happiness and nervousness in her eyes. "While I was on my trip visiting the tribes I... I had a rather unexpected surprise. I am pregnant." She announced to her family. Her siblings instantly started gushing and hugging her in joy, her mother and father shared happy expressions.

"Who is the father then Anna? I suppose it doesn't matter much but at least tell us where he's from." Her father insisted. At this Anna hesitated a little and looked to her mother. She knew she couldn't tell him the whole truth.

"Well he's from Italy father. And like all Italian's he was very poetic and romantic. He simply swept he off my feet under the Italian moonlight." She informed him being very romantic about it all making all of her family smile and laugh a little. The whole Black family was buzzing with excitement and joy.

Later on, that evening, the family attended a bonfire with the other shape-shifter families in the area. They all shared stories and Anna of course relayed her stories of her time with the other tribes, and she also shared her own personal happy news about her unborn child. She was currently just over a month along and was very eager to meet her little one.

Two days later most of her sisters went home to their own places across America. She herself wasn't even sure where they lived now, only her older sister Nora remained, along with her brother Billy and his family. Anna was quickly introduced to Charlie and Renee Swan who were very close friends of Billy's, and Renee herself was also expecting a child around the same time as Anna. They became close friends quickly and the two expecting mothers bonded very well and deeply.

8 months later

On 13th September, both Renee Swan and Anna Black were giving birth. After hours of pain, screaming and tears. Both women were finally blessed with their daughters. The Black's all noticed something interesting about the youngest and newest member of the family. She was pale. And had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. But they didn't mention it to Anna, she was just happy to be blessed with her bundle of joy finally. William Sr eventually had his wife tell him the truth. In truth he was furious, but at the same time, as he looked at the happiness the child brought to his daughter, and his family, he forgot all about it, however, he did inform the other tribe leaders. They had to know of the child's existence. They trusted William's judgement on keeping the child alive, but this didn't stop them from being fearful.

Renee and Anna spent a lot of time together over the next few months. Their daughters were like two peas in a pod. Renee, Charlie, Billy and Sarah had been named (y/n)'s godparents. As Anna observed her daughters development and growth she saw that her child was growing slighting faster than Bella, who was born on the same day as her. She thought nothing of it, but she did consult her mother about the odd occurrence. Judith concluded that her growth may be ever so slightly accelerated due to both her parents being of immortal bloodlines. Shape-shifters could live forever if they chose to, making them immortal, and of course her father was fully immortal as he was a vampire. (Y/n)'s growth wasn't concerning, she was only slightly ahead.

After doing some deep research, Anna concluded that her child would end up stopping ageing at around 17 or 18 years old. However, her daughter was of an extremely and dangerously rare breed. But she knew she'd always be protected by her family, friends and tribe.

Just before (y/n) was even 3 months old tragedy struck. Anna was killed unexpectedly. The news said it was by a large animal. But the Black's all knew it had to be a vampire. Anna had been going to work in Seattle and was on her way home when her car was ridden off the road and attacked. The child's godparents were left with the choice of who was to have the girl. Billy and Sarah already had two daughters, and as much as they were prepared to have her, it would be difficult for them to support the child. Not only this but Judith had told Billy what (y/n) really was. He concluded that perhaps her having a human life could be best for her. To teach her the value of human life so she's less likely to feed on them. Judith and Anna had done research together on the subject of hybrids and it stated that the child could survive off of normal food and drink too. However, closer to the time of their maturity they would start feeling the effects of the vampirism, and begin to crave blood in their last year or two years of growth.

Charlie and Renee were oblivious to the true nature of the child. However, they accepted her with open arms and were happy to be able to help raise their best friends child, and finalised the act by adopting her and renaming the girl (y/n) Swan. Billy and his family visited often however, in the March of the following year Renee and Charlie divorced. Billy agreed to (y/n) moving with Renee, obviously Renee was (y/n)'s mother now. And she needed to experience human life.

Almost two years later Jacob was born, and his mother passed. The two young Swan girls would come and visit their father in Forks during the summers. Bella, (y/n), and Jacob were all close during these times. Playing together, laughing and having fun as children do. As much as Jacob was always fond of Bella and enjoyed her attention, (y/n) was his partner in crime. The pair always managed to get into some sort of mischief together.

As they got older and Bella stopped visiting, (y/n) continued to visit every year. The girl always knew and was told of who her biological family was, but this never stopped her loving her adoptive parents or sister. But in the summers she spent with her father, Billy would enjoy stealing away the young girl and teaching her the tribe histories, brining her to tribe bonfires and all sorts of other things, but he never told her the secrets. Those would be saved for when it was necessary, just like when people first phased or become old enough to know.

Billy and the other tribe leaders knew that the girl would be stronger and more powerful than any of the other shape-shifters that have ever been or ever will be in their clan. They also knew that the first time she phased, the full extent of her vampirism would also awaken. They would have to train her to hunt only animals. They may even have to reluctantly ask for the help of local vampires who fed off of animals.

In the rest of her summers in Forks, (y/n) became really close with Seth and Leah Clearwater, as well as Embry Call. She never really liked Quil though, he would always tease her and Embry and Jacob would have to make him stop. Jacob remained her best friend and partner in crime, but she always thought of him more as a brother, and she knew he liked Bella. It was painfully obvious.

As teenagers (y/n) and Bella couldn't be more different from one another. But they were still best friends, and were like sisters, they had been raised as such, and called one another their sister often. Despite the fact that (y/n) was adopted, the two always treated one another like their sister, and were extremely close.

(Y/n) was a much more active person. She loves activities such as kickboxing and baseball, however trying to get her to do other sports takes a lot of convincing. Where as Bella was never one for sports or really doing very much. But one thing they both enjoyed was reading, they both would read together often and talk of different books all the time. As well as going for long walks together. Their mother also enjoyed having girly conversations with them and taking them on trips along with her partner Phil. The girls liked Phil, he never tried to replace Charlie and they both liked that about him. He was always kind and funny just like their mother. But there always was one hobby that (y/n) would keep to herself about, which was that she loved music and she loved to sing. She'd sing her heart out and play music on her keyboard or guitar as she sung. The only person that ever heard her sing was Bella. (Y/n) had a beautiful voice and an extremely large vocal range, and it served her well, not to mention she was very talented in her three instruments of choice, Piano, Guitar and Violin. However the girl only owned a Keyboard and a guitar because she could never find a violin that she truly loved.

During her time in school, (y/n) was always told by her classmates that she was beautiful. Almost unnaturally beautiful. To most people who saw her for the first time she seemed almost ethereal with her shining (e/c) eyes and her flowing (h/c) hair that seemed to fall perfectly. (Y/n) didn't like the idea of cutting her hair all that much due to Quileute traditions, so over the years she'd only have the occasional trim, leading her hair to become quite long, falling to her hips by the time she was 16. Bella was never jealous or envious of (y/n) and the attention she got from others. She knew that in truth all the attention made (y/n) feel very uncomfortable and anxious. In the times when (y/n)'s anxiety became too much Bella would always be there for her, to help calm and sooth her all she could.

Soon enough the day came when Renee and Phil were going to take to the road. And the two girls had to pack to move in with their father. While this was very exciting to (y/n) since she'd be able to see her friends more often, Bella was very sad to be leaving, she hadn't seen Charlie in years, and she wasn't sure how it would be.

(Y/n) POV

"Hey Bells, don't be so nervous. I can practically smell how nervous you are from down the hall. Dad is going to love seeing you again. And I know you're going to miss it here in Phoenix but Forks is great too." I said to Bella comfortingly as I watched her pack. I had already finished since I didn't have as much stuff. I'm glad I'll be able to take my instruments though. Bella looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a 'really?' face.

"It rains all the time in Forks. It's almost as bad as England apparently, and England is notorious for its cold rainy weather. Also... I'm going to miss mom more than anything. And Phil too. I suppose it's easier for you because you still spend summers there, but, I don't. It's hard for me." She replied as she thought about Renee. I suppose it is easier for me. Not to mention I have Uncle Billy and cousin Jake there. Where as the only family Bella will have there besides me is Dad. She'll make friends quickly though I'm sure.

"I know it's easier for me. But I just want you to know that it won't be that bad. Also you can always call mum whenever you want, not like you don't have a phone." I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. Despite me always growing faster than Bella, I'm actually shorter than her by a bit, she was 5'6 while I'm just about 5'3. I suppose that's just genetics. "Everything is going to be fine Bells. I promise." We pull apart and I give her a comforting smile, and she returns it.

"Good to know I'll always have at least one person by my side." She said happily, I playfully punch her shoulder.

"You aren't getting rid of me easily Bells. I'm meant to protect you remember." I state happily. Throughout our time at school, if someone picked on Bella, I'd always be the one to defend her. However at the schools here in Arizona I never actually made any real friends. Sure I have a lot of people who liked me, but they didn't actually care about me. The people who really cared about me were in Forks. Luckily that's where I'm headed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
71.4K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...