Fate (h.s.au)

By curly_baby

Fate. A word so few believe to be real. The world is a place where fate may seem coincidental, but it is real... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII

XXIX

2.9K 91 12
By curly_baby

It had been a serene few days. Most of which were spent crying, but it was calm. The reminders of my childhood prior to fate, the feelings of freedom, and my heart's unwillingness to develop feelings all triggered my emotional state.

When I had gotten here, I shut my phone off entirely. I erased everything and figured I'd deal with it when I decided to go back to reality. There was only one person I knew who could drive me here and that was Miranda. She swore herself to secrecy because I told her I needed to be alone. There was a lot I needed to 'get done', I told her.

All that seemed to have been accomplished since being here is shredding my emotions into a pulp. I can't do this around other people. I need to be alone to have feelings. It's vulnerability that I hate when other people see it. I'm strong; no one can see me break.

As I sit on the pier, I'm not surprised Harry found me. He's the only one I told about the cabin; I'm just fascinated at the fact he figured it out.

It's quiet between us, my feet dangling from the pier. There aren't shoes on my feet, but they also don't touch the water. Harry is sitting beside me, resting his body weight back on his hands. We've since moved closer to each other, enough for my head to rest on his shoulder. His rests on top of mine.

"You can't keep doing this to me, Lina," he breaks the silence, my eyes closing. I had known he must have been upset with me. My reaction with how I handle every situation regarding my feelings destroy what we have going forward.

I'm not regretful of my behavior; it's an instinct. But he's making my inhibitions fall.

"I know," I say honestly, his arm moving to wrap around me. He turns his head so he can press a kiss to my hair, my lips sucking in a breath. The way he's been treating me, soft and gently, is foreign territory. I've never had this.

He hasn't either.

"I don't give a shit if you yell at me, but you can't keep running away from me. Especially out here," he continues, lips brushing my temple as he does so. He's not angry at me, or at least I don't think he is. I frustrate him, just as he frustrates me.

"I know," I say again, his hand coming up to my head. He holds it in place on his shoulder, kissing my head as he holds me close.

My eyes squeeze shut as if it will make the feeling go away. Harry is taking care of me and showing me affection I never knew I could want. I want this attention, but I don't want the feelings associated with them.

I lift my head up and move to stand up, Harry following my actions. He walks with me toward the cabin and I allow him inside. I gather my things inside and Harry takes my bag, extending his hand to me.

We walk our way to where his truck is, Harry explaining he ran to his dad's shop to get it. It was interesting he didn't want to find me while on a motorcycle. I thought it would have been fun.

My head rests on the window as he drives us back to town, my eyes taking in the scenery. The sun is setting in the sky, the trees pass as the drive continues, and my hand is held in Harry's. He had taken almost a possessive hold of it as soon as we got into the truck, but I've learned not to fight it. Now, more than ever.

He parks the truck outside his building and we get out, my feet walking towards him as we walk near his building. It's clear to see he doesn't want me to go home, so I don't bother retaliating. I'll attempt to make an exit at some point, but I won't push it now.

When Harry takes my hand, he entwines our fingers. He's never done this; he's only ever just taken grasp of my hand, never linking our fingers. I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at him.

"Just let it happen, Lina," he says, not even looking at me as we walk up the stairs. I can't help but roll my eyes, knowing he's getting way too good at being one step ahead of me.

We get to his apartment and he unlocks the door, my hand placing my bag on the ground. I move my shoes off my feet and walk into the house, Harry immediately going into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks, opening the refrigerator. I watch as he rummages through and I bite my lower lip, watching him as he moves. His arms are flexed as he leans down, my eyes falling onto his jawline.

Deep down, I know I'm so heavily attracted to him. I've been forcing myself not to admit it, but I'm starting to really lose the restraint. The fact that I'm turned on by the sight of his arms as he looks in the fucking fridge says wonders.

"Lina," he calls, standing back up. His lips are pressed in a hard line and his shirt seems tight on his body. He furrows his eyebrows as I walk forward, but as soon as I reach up, his hands are on my waist and I'm lifted onto the counter.

Soft lips fall on mine, his hands holding the dips of my hips as I sit. His hands are slowly massaging me, my hands running over his chest as his lips stay attached to mine.

His tongue runs against mine, our kiss deepening as my legs part farther for him to stay between. Harry runs his lips down my jaw and I let his hands come up to my chest, his palms covering my breasts as he plays with them. A gasp unwillingly escapes from my lips and I fall into his touch, giving in to him.

"Fuck," he groans, lifting my body onto him and carrying me to his bedroom. He kicks the door shut and we fall on the bed, his hands all over my body as his lips meet mine once more. Our kiss grows more and more deep, my mind fuzzy at how good it feels. I've always loved how amazing his lips feel against me; the plump skin easily causing a frenzy in my body.

He tosses my sweatshirt across the room along with his shirt, falling back on top of me. My hand grabs his chin, biting his lower lip and looking up at him.

"You drive me fucking insane, Lina," he groans, my teeth releasing his lip.

"Good," I whisper on his lips, his soon colliding on mine after.

My hands push him off me, his body standing up. I remove my jeans and he does the same, his body laying back down. I crawl on top of him and lay on him, his arms wrapping around me. My arms wrap around his head, his hands trailing against the skin on my back as my lips press back on his.

The frenzy running through my body confuses me, but I accept the fact that I'm horribly attracted to Harry. It's unreal how good it feels to have him touch me like this.

Harry unclasps my bra, tossing it into the unknown. My lips move against his, his hands grabbing my ass. I groan, obsessed with how obsessed he is with me.

"Lina," he moans, running his fingers between my legs. "Let me taste you."

My lips connect with his neck, not necessarily knowing how to react to his words. I'm trying to ignore the fact that he wants to be that intimate. I've never really allowed a man to perform oral sex.

"No," I whisper, licking up his neck and looking down at him. His hands move into my panties to feel the skin of my ass, his hands squeezing.

"Lina, sit on my face," he groans, my lips pressing to his to shut him up. I've never in my life thought I'd have a man demand me to sit on his face. It's kind of hot.

It's actually really fucking hot.

"No," I smirk, continuing to kiss him. His hands grab my waist and he starts to tug me up, my hands grabbing the headboard. Harry takes the opportunity to grab my breasts, nipping and sucking on my nipples. This man is going to be the death of me.

My body moves up and he aids in the removal of my panties, his arms hooking around my thighs. The minute his lips press against my center, I throw my head back and close my eyes. His lips are plump, sucking on my clit. He laps his tongue against my folds, my hips suddenly bucking forward at the feeling. He moans against me, causing my hands to tighten on the headboard.

Just as I'm ready to come, Harry stops. I can't help but whine, helpless that I'm on edge. But he leans up and pushes me onto the bed, his hand grabbing my neck. As soon as his boxers are off, his body kneels in front of me. His dick is erect as he rests it between my legs, my eyes watching him.

"Fuck me, Harry. Like you mean it," I groan, frustrated he's not letting me come.

"You're gonna have to wait," he smirks, tightening his hand around my neck. Then he takes the tip of his dick and drags it slowly along my center. I'm squirming; needing him to stop his teasing.

"Fuck you," I whine, his body leaning over mine. He doesn't move his hand, keeping me in place on the bed. I hear him rustle in his nightstand, grabbing a condom.

He lets me go, but leans over me to keep me locked in place on the bed as he rolls the condom on. My lower lip is taken between my teeth as his lips press to my ear.

"Scream for me," he whispers in my ear, my eyes squeezing shut. His dick quickly collides into me, causing a yell to emit from my lips. Harry keeps his lips close to my ear. I feel him take hold of my wrists, pressing them against the bed beside my head.

"Do it again," he mumbles, tightening his hands on my wrists. His dick presses into me again, causing me to repeat my actions.

His chest stays pressed against mine, slowly moving in and out of me. It's fucking torture. As I edge closer to my orgasm, Harry lifts his head and presses his lips to mine. My lips follow his actions, but I'm unable to hold a kiss. I'm beginning to come and he starts to quicken his hips. He sits up quickly, grabbing my waist and pounding into me. Harry comes into the condom and I arch my back, coming with him.

I wrap my arms around his body as he falls on top of me; our sweaty skin colliding. Harry presses my head into his neck and I sigh, his lips pressing to my hair.

"See what happens when you leave me," he says in my ear, but I can't help but smile. I just laugh, his head lifting to look down at me. The feeling rushing through me as soon as he looks into my eyes is starting to become one I welcome. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.5K 16
Sometimes.. a sngle moment is enough to change a person completely, a betrayal can make sum1 to never fall in love again. Everyone have some untold d...
1M 43.9K 43
The tragic love story of a sad girl and a dead boy who must work together to find his killer, amid heartbreak, mystery, and learning that perhaps de...
2.2K 76 32
She fell in love with someone who was impossible to love. He thought being in love was impossible until she came along. Two different worlds collide...
6.7K 254 18
This is a story about an Indian girl who has been in love with Harry ever since she was 11. She has been dreaming of meeting him since then and now f...