Second Composer

Da TNckitty

Nanami Haruka's journey is something we all know about. How she helps each and every single one of the bright... Altro

Read Before Continuing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

IMPORTANT

7 0 0
Da TNckitty

I don't usually make a chapter with nothing but announces. I usually write them at the end of my chapters, but this is important to tell you.

I want to let you all know that I am not a professional writer. I write what I want to write and want to show people my creation.

And because of my dumbass self think it is a good idea to write to four stories at the same time, I decide to make a schedule so I know which story I post already that week.

The schedule is as followed:

- Separated but Together (Thurdays)

- Animal Adventure (Fridays)

- Astith's Prophecy (Saturdays)

- Second Composer (Sundays)

Separated but Together and Astith's Prophecy are original stories while Animal Adventure and Second Composer are fanfiction. For three of the stories, I have slight confidences that I could keep weekly updates, but Astith's Prophecy is a collaboration with my best friend, Danielle418, and we have different schedules.

If any of these stories interest you, go and read them. And while you are at it, go and read Danielle's book, Crazy?. If you like a twisted society with an awkward girl learning what love is, then go check it out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

233K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
32 0 21
Many different females, from many different time lines-clash into one with their lover confused an unaware of the reality of who their female lover t...
320K 10K 48
A girl named Melody comes to Saotome Academy with her best friend Nanami Haruka. Both of them strives to become professional composers but Melody has...
32.8K 589 30
Saotome Academy, which is very well know by it's name, as a prestigeous school for young people who have artistic talents to enter and to become real...