FANTASIA 「HJC」

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

24

387 38 28
By DaeyeoLION

Sungyoon and Haru saw Joochan and his friends. Joochan was crying at that time. They came to Joochan and his friends.

"What happened, boys?" Haru said when she saw Joochan was crying.

"Joochan fell down when he played the roller blade" Jibeom said.

Haru and Sungyoon looked at Joochan's knees those were covered by handkerchiefs. Haru calmed Joochan and Joochan stopped crying.

"I am sorry, Imo & Samchon" Jaehyun apologized.

"I am sorry too.." Jibeom apologized.

"Eyy, you did nothing. Don't feel sorry" Sungyoon said. He patted on Jibeom and Jaehyun's heads.

* * *

At home, Haru put some bandages on Joochan's knees.

"Ouch.." Joochan responded to the pain when Haru put some bandages on his knees.

"Just a little moment. You're a big boy" Haru said to Joochan.

* * *

Day by day, Joochan didn't give up to try his roller blade. He loved that present given by Daeyeol. His friends, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun, were also have their own roller blades after they saw Joochan was having that. They often went to the park to play together. Haru and Sungyoon now allowed Joochan to go to play at the park with his friends. Joochan had successfully balanced his body a little bit so it was a little bit easier for him.

After a few moments of playing, they rested on a bench.

"Guys, are you thirsty?" Jaehyun asked. His three friends nodded.

"Let's go to the stall and buy some drinks" Jaehyun said. Donghyun and Jibeom nodded but not Joochan. They went to the stall but Joochan didn't follow them.

"Don't you want to come with us?" Jaehyun asked.

"No. I want to go home" Joochan said.

"Eh? Why? It's still early.." Jaehyun said.

"I want to do my homework hehe.." Joochan grinned.

"But tomorrow is school holiday" Donghyun said.

"I want to complete it early so I don't need to worry about homework anymore hehe" Joochan said.

"I don't even complete my homework yet" Jibeom said.

"No wonder why you always get the last place" Jaehyun mocked Jibeom. Jibeom directly slapped Jaehyun's arm.

"Ouch! Ya!" Jaehyun yelled. Jibeom laughed.

*   *   *

Joochan walked alone to his home. He saw a big car parked in front of the house. He walked into his home. He saw a family with Sungyoon and Haru at the living room.

"Oh! Hello Joochan!" A woman greeted him. Joochan smiled widely and greeted her and her family. The woman looked very familiar. She was his aunt, Sungyoon's older sister.

"Hello, Imo! Hello, Samchon!" Joochan greeted them. He even greeted his cousin too, Seulyoon.

"Are you having fun at the playground?" Sungyoon's older sister asked Joochan.

"Yes I have!" Joochan replied enthusiastically.

"Go upstairs and clean yourself first. Then, you come here, okay?" Haru said to Joochan. Joochan nodded and went upstairs to clean himself.

*   *   *

A few moments later, Joochan had taken his bath and he went to the living room. He sat next to Haru. They were having a small talk even after Joochan joined them.

*   *   *

Sungyoon's sister had told Sungyoon and Haru a few days earlier that they would ask Sungyoon and Haru to take care of Seulyoon because they wanted to go to France.

"Why are you going to France, noona?" Sungyoon asked.

"I know you won't remember" Sungyoon's sister laughed.

"My wedding anniversary is around the corner so we want to go to France to celebrate it" Sungyoon's sister replied.

"Why don't you bring Seulyoon too?" Sungyoon asked.

"If we do, we won't be able to do everything ask what we planned" Sungyoon's sister replied again.

"Like do 'that thing' in the hotel?" Sungyoon asked. Hearing Sungyoon's question, Haru directly slapped Sungyoon's arm.

"Ouch! What?" Sungyoon was confused with Haru's sudden attack.

"We got kids here. Why are you talking about 'that'?" Haru asked with a slow voice.

"They don't understand.." Sungyoon laughed. Haru rolled her eyes to Sungyoon. Sungyoon's sister and her husband laughed.

"It's been a long time since we didn't spend time only both of us. We want to do many things together like having fun without worrying about our kid" Sungyoon's sister said. Sungyoon and Haru nodded.

*   *   *

After a small talk, Sungyoon's sister and her husband asked to leave. The farewell between Sungyoon's sister and her husband with their daughter began.

"Seulyoon, have a good time with your uncle and his family, okay?" Sungyoon's sister said to her daughter. That five-years-old girl began to cry as she would be left by her parents. Sungyoon's sister hugged her daughter tightly. Seeing Sungyoon's sister and her daughter were hugging, her husband joined to hug her daughter from the back.

Sungyoon felt happy yet touched to see his sister's beautiful family.

Sungyoon's sister took Seulyoon and gave her to Sungyoon. Seulyoon was still crying but Sungyoon tried to persuade her.

Sungyoon's sister and her husband greeted them for one last time of the day.

"Have fun at France!" Sungyoon said.

"Thank you!" Sungyoon's sister replied.

"It's gonna be fun to celebrate your wedding anniversary there" Haru said.

"Yeah! It is! You ever celebrated your wedding anniversary anywhere outside the country, right?" Sungyoon's sister asked.

"No. Not at once" Haru said. Sungyoon's sister was shocked.

"Ya! Why don't you celebrate it?" Sungyoon's sister asked.

"Your brother is a workaholic. We never celebrate a proper anniversary yet" Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon was shocked too. It was true but he couldn't believe Haru would 'exposed' himself in front of his sister. He put Seulyoon down. Sungyoon's sister directly slapped Sungyoon's arm.

"Ya! Go celebrate with your wife! How could you!" Sungyoon's sister said.

"Yah! I will do that! Stop slapping my arms today" Sungyoon pouted while rubbing his arm. Everyone laughed.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Haru put Seulyoon's stuffs in their bedroom. Seulyoon would be sleeping with Haru on the bed for the whole week while Sungyoon would sleep on the floor.

Meanwhile, Joochan was left alone with Seulyoon at the living room. Joochan just looked at Seulyoon who looked unhappy while watching television. Joochan got up from his seat and he sat next to Seulyoon.

"Hello" Joochan greeted Seulyoon. Seulyoon looked at Joochan.

"Hello.." Seulyoon replied with no interest.

"Why are you looking sad?" Joochan asked.

"I miss my omma (Sungyoon's sister)" Seulyoon's eyes got teary. She never be left by her parents at once. That was her first time.

"It's okay. You will have fun here" Joochan said. Seulyoon began to cry. Joochan got panicked.

"Eh? Seulyoon. Don't cry.." Joochan tried to persuade her.

* * *

At night, they had their dinner together. Seulyoon didn't eat much. She was still unhappy. Joochan was just looking at her. He felt sad for Seulyoon but Seulyoon seemed didn't want to talk to anyone.

* * *

On the next day, Joochan as usual got up early. He played with his toys. Suddenly, Haru opened Joochan's room door.

"Eh Joochan? You already woke up.." Haru smiled to see Joochan. Joochan smiled, showing his white tiny teeth.

"I want to go to the grocery for a while. Can you please look for Seulyoon? She didn't sleep well last night so I am afraid if she cries again today. Appa is still sleeping too" Haru said.

"Okay, omma!" Joochan replied.

"Good boy. I'll go now. Take care.." Haru smiled and she left. She didn't close Joochan's room door closed.

* * *

After a few moments of silence, only Joochan's voice was heard. A voice of him playing with his toys. Suddenly, Joochan heard a sound from an opened door. Joochan got up to take a look.

Joochan saw Seulyoon was still in her pyjamas, just woke up from her sleep.

"Good morning!" Joochan greeted Seulyoon happily. Seulyoon smiled a little bit.

"Are you okay, today? Do you want to eat something?" Joochan asked. Joochan was really cared about Seulyoon. Seulyoon nodded.

"Let's go. I'll prepare for your breakfast" Joochan held Seulyoon's hand and they both went downstairs.

* * *

Joochan prepared all of the breakfast for Seulyoon. The breakfast was made by Haru but Joochan just prepared it for Seulyoon. Seulyoon ate it a lot since she didn't eat much yesterday.

"It's delicious, right?" Joochan asked. Seulyoon nodded.

"Yeah! Omma (Haru) is a good cook!" Joochan complimented Haru to Seulyoon. Seulyoon giggled. When Joochan was looking at Seulyoon, Seulyoon saw Joochan's scar on his elbow.

"What's wrong with your elbow, oppa?" Seulyoon began to talk with Joochan. Seulyoon ever met Joochan before and she already knew about Joochan's background. She was closed to Joochan before because Joochan was the only cousin she had from her mother's side (Sungyoon's family) but she was drowning by her sadness yesterday so she wasn't in mood.

"Ah, this?" Joochan showed his elbow that had scar because of his rollerblade incident.

"I fell down when I was playing with my rollerblade.." Joochan said.

* * *

Sooner, Seulyoon became cheerful and she began to play with Joochan. She sat in Joochan's room after she took her bath and played with Joochan's toys.

"Sorry I don't have girls' toys" Joochan said.

"It's okay. Can I play with this?" Seulyoon held Jessie, also a character from Toy Story. Joochan had the whole collection of Toy Story. Most of it he got from Daeyeol. Daeyeol liked to give him presents.

"Yeah, sure!" Joochan said. Seulyoon smiled widely. They played together happily.

* * *

Sungyoon saw everyone had woke up except for him. It was Saturday, a rest day. He went out from the bedroom and he saw Seulyoon was playing with Joochan. He smiled a bit and he went downstairs.

Sungyoon saw Haru was cooking for lunch. He silently went to her and hugged her from the back. He kissed Haru on her cheek. Haru laughed with Sungyoon's sudden attack.

"Have you cleaned yourself?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"Yes, I have" Sungyoon said. Haru laughed a bit.

"What's the kids doing?" Haru asked.

"They were playing with toys" Sungyoon said.

"Really? Wah seems like Seulyoon is fine today" Haru smiled.

"Yeah.." Sungyoon replied.

* * *

The couple began to help each other in the kitchen. They were always looking like the newlywed but they had got married for 4 years. They liked to spend their times together, that was why they always looked like the newlywed.

* * *

5 days had passed, Seulyoon felt very happy to leave with Sungyoon and his family. Joochan acted like his older brother. Seulyoon felt very happy to be around Joochan.

On that day, Joochan went to the playground. He brought Seulyoon with him too because Seulyoon said he wanted to follow Joochan. It was the first time Seulyoon went to the playground. Joochan also didn't went to the playground for 5 days because his friends were returning to their hometown.

Joochan went to the basketball court. All of his friends were there. He greeted his friends.

"Hello!" Joochan said. His friends greeted him back but they were shocked to see a little girl with Joochan.

"Who is this?" Jibeom asked.

"Hello! I am Seulyoon. I am 5 years old" Seulyoon replied, introducing herself.

"Hi Seulyoon!" Jaehyun, Donghyun and Jibeom greeted Seulyoon.

"She is my cousin.." Joochan said.

* * *

They had a very fun day. Joochan and his friends cared for Seulyoon really well. They also treated Seulyoon like their younger sister. Seulyoon had so much fun around them.

After a long play with Joochan and his friends, they were about to return home.

"Joochan oppa! Can I come here with you again tomorrow?" Seulyoon asked.

"Eh? Why not? Let's come here again" Jibeom interrupted. Everyone laughed.

"Sure! Why not?" Joochan said. Seulyoon grinned.

"Okay, bye-bye!" Seulyoon said and she held Joochan's hand. They went home together.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :

Happy birthday to the both main characters of Fantasia, Choi Sungyoon and Hong Joochan! Wish you both to have a great day and have a bless day! Hope for you to always success in your life, best luck, having joy and prosperity with your loved ones! I sincerely greeted both of you on behalf of me, @syazzizi, and my photography team, @snaptoryteller ! (On Instagram)

Also, Happy Eid Adha to all of Muslims around the world! Having joy for the feast of the sacrifices with your loved ones! Have a bless day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.6K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
10.1K 1.1K 24
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
257K 13K 32
"how are you going to return it if there's no name on it?" "I guess I'll just have to read in order to find out who it belongs to." ~~~ minho finds a...
5.3K 388 31
"Hyung, They said that when you die, you'll be one of the stars..I want to be one of them when I die .." "Please,I can't lose you yet...Stay with me...