Suicide Squad: Parent Scenari...

By Davidsmate24

What's so good about being bad? How about having the badest of bad be your new parents? All chaos will regin... More

How They Became Your Parents
Your First Night at Your Home with Your Parents
Their First Thoughts about You
They Take Care of You
Nurseries
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year's Special
Your First Word(s): Good & Bad
Your First Steps
You Get Kidnapped
Easter Special
Mother's Day Special
How They React When You Watch a Horror Movie
Your 1st Birthday
Father's Day Special
When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother
You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother
First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend
Your First Bully & How Your Parents React to You Getting Bullied
Daddy's Unicorn Collection (Captain Boomerang)
Halloween Speical
Kindergarten Graduation
You Get into a Fight with Your Parents & Run Away from Home
Your 1st Day of High School
Book on Hold/ Imporant Message
Welcome Back/ Amanda Waller Catch-Up
A/N
How They React When You Get a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home

3.6K 45 22
By Davidsmate24

A/N- Hey readers, I'm sooooo sorry for not updating this book in while, but the truth is I was I really struggling with an update before this one. I do promise that there is more to come. It may take a little bit of time, but I promise all of you that I will do my best with the updates. So, without any further ado, let's start the next chapter. Also Enchantress will not be in this chapter.

This chapter was requested by LilnTed. I hope that you enjoy your chapter request and I do apologze for taking so long to get to your request. 

Joker & Harley- It's been a few days since the fight you had with your parents. Richard had been taking care of you. Meanwhile on the other side of Gotham, your father was getting furious, for none of his men could find you. "What the hell I'm I payin' you morons for?! You guys are suppose to be the BEST finders, here in Gotham and you can't even locate my first born child!!!!!!" Your father said, more liked yelled. "Boss, we've tried." A guy said as your father shot him. "You tried? Oh boo-hoo. If it was one of your kids that were missing, you wouldn't be TRYIN', YOU'LL BE OUT THERE NIGHT AND DAY LOOKIN' FOR THEM! WHY CAN'T YOU BOYS DO THE SAME FOR ME?!" Your father yelled, as all the men scarttered away. "Daddy?" Lucy called out from behind his jacket, for she was scared whenever she heard him yell. "It's okay lil clown. You may come in, my sweet princess." He cooed as Lucy came into the office. "D-daddy? Do you think we'll find y/n?" "Of course we will find your sister/brother. Your Daddy has never failed you, has he lil clown?" "No daddy. You never fail." She said as she hugged him. "I love you, Daddy." "And I love you, my lil clown. Now why don't you run along and go play with Bud and Lou, for Daddy and his men have a mission to complete." "Okay daddy." She said as she did as she was told.

Meanwhile you were just waking up, when you saw an elder gentleman. "W-who are you?" "I'm Alfred, my dear lady/ boy. Don't worry, master Grayson told me about you. Plus I've taken the liberty of making you your favorite foods." He said as he took you to the dinning room. "Wow. This place is HUGE!" You said. "Yes it belongs to master Bruce." "Not Bruce Wayne." "Yes my dear. That Bruce Wayne." "Awesome!" You said as you began to eat. After you ate, you helped Alfred with the dishes and he gave you the tour of the mansion. "Hey Alfred?" "Yes?" "Do you mind if I freshen up? If it's a problem-." "No problem at all, my dear/boy. Anyone who is a friend of master Grayson is a friend of mine." He said as he showed you the bathroom. 

After you were done freshening up, you turned on the TV and gasped at the news story that was just airing. "Hello Gotham City. It's your faithful King Joker. Now something very precious was taking from my family and I WANT HER/HIMBACK! It's my first born lil clown. If the princess/prince isn't returned to the Royal Clown family within the next 24hrs, I'm going to go on one MASSIVE killing spree. So citizens of Gotham, you better get to it, for every hour passes and I don't have my daughter/son, someone will die. And I'm a man of my word. Start hunting." "OMG. I've got to go." "Is everything alright Ms./Mr. y/l/n?" "I need to go Alfred." "But the Joker is out there, Ms./Mr. y/n. Please stay here, where you're safe." He said. "Please tell Dick that I love him and that I had an emergency to attend to." "Very well, but please take these with you." He said as he gave you a can of pepper spray and a teaser. "Thank you, Alfred." You said as you left the manison and went to go find your father, even though you REALLY didn't want to, because you feared for you knew that you were in HUGE TROUBLE with him and your mother.

As you were walking down the streets, someone jumped you and held a knife close to your neck! "Get off of me!" "Can it, lady/man." The robber said as he pinned you against the wall. "H-help!" You screamed, getting you father's attention. "Hey you! Hands off of the princess/prince of Gotham!" Your father said. "Oh yeah? You and what army, punk?" The robber said as your father called for his gang. When the robber saw your father's army, he ran away, but got shot by one of your father's men. "Dad!" You said as you ran towards him and hugged him close to you. "Lil clown. I thought I lost you." He said. "I'm so sorry for running away, dad." "Let's just go home and then we can talk." He said as he helped you into the Lambo and drove home. 

Back at the manison, your mother and little sister were cuddling on the couch with Bud and Lou, when they heard the Lambo pull into the driveway. "Daddy's home! I hope he found y/n." She said. "Oh girls. Daddy's home and he brought something with him." He said as you walked into the house. "Y/n! My sweet baby girl/boy! You're home!" Your mother said as she pulled you into one of her killer hugs. "Hi mom." "Y/n!" "Lucy!" You said as she ran to you and hugged you close. "Lucy, I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings. I was just having a bad day that day and I took my anger out on you and on mom and dad. I'm so sorry." "It's okay big sister/brother. Me forgive you." She said. Just then Bud and Lou came in and jumped on you and gave you kisses. "Aw your brothers missed ya you, Puddin' cup." Your mother said. "Okay boys. I missed you too." You said as they got off of you. "Y/n, why don't you go shower up and I'll have Frosty get you something to eat. Then we'll talk." Your father said as you left to go shower up and get changed.

After you were showered and fed, you and your parents went to have a little chat in the living room. "Look mom and dad. I'm so sorry that I acted the way I did and running away. I was just so angry, but I'm willing to take the punishments you both have planned for me." You said. "Well we accept your apology and we've came to an agreement on the punishments." Your mother said. "The punishments are: 1) You are grounded for three weeks. 2) You will come home right after school. And 3) don't you EVER run away from home AGAIN!!!" Your parents said. "I promise to never run away from home EVER again." You said as you hugged them before going to bed. 

Diablo & Katana- When your father got the call from Rick Flag, all the of the Squad was right outside with him. "What's goin' on flames and swords?" Harley asked. "It's our daughter/son, y/n. She/he has runned away from home and we can't find her/him." Your mother said as she broke into tears. "We need your help to find our daughter/son. So what to guys say? One more mission?" Your dad asked. "Hell yeah!" The Squad said as they began their search. "Katana, why don't you stay at home with y/l/b/s/n (your little brother/sister's name). Incase y/n does come home." "But I want to go with you." "I know you do, but if y/n did came back home, who would be here?" "You're right. We'll stay here. *Kisses him*  Good luck dear." "Thanks. I'll be back before you know it." He said as he told the Squad to split up and search all of Gotham.  "Mommy? Is daddy going to bring y/n home?" "Yes he is. Now how about we go watch some cartoons?" She said to her/him. 

Meanwhile on the other side of town, you and your best friend were getting ready to go out to grab some food at a local restaurant.  While both of you were out, some guy came up to and was being very rude towards you and your friend.  "Guys! I found y/n! She's/he's at a dinner and it looks like there's going to be a fight." Harley said.  "I'm on my way. Harley, make sure that no fight breaks out." Your father said as she, Bud and Lou went into the restaurant and made sure that the "bully" was held down by Bud and Lou. "Oh no."  "Omg!  It's Harley Quinn!" "Everyone run!"  The people said as they panicked.  "Come on y/n. If Harley's here then her crazy boyfriend isn't too far away." B/f/n said. "Aha! Found ya!" Harley said. "Please Ms. Quinn, don't hurt us!" "Relax hun. I'm not gonna hurt ya. The only one I'm gonna hurt though is that guy." She said as your father and the rest of Squad came. "Y/n y/m/n  Santana!  Do you know how worried your mother and I are?!" Your father said.  "Come on everyone. Let's let them talk." Deadshot said as everyone left as you and your father began to talk.  

"Y/n. Do you know how worried your mother and I are? We thought someone took you away from us again or worse." "I'm sorry dad. I was just so mad that I needed to get away. So I went to y/b/f's house to get away for a little while. I didn't mean to worry you guys. I'm so sorry." You said. "I understand where you're coming from honey/bud. School wasn't easy for me either, but I did something stupid." "What was that?" "I dropped out. But I want you and y/l/s/b/n to have a better life than what I had." He said as you hugged him. "I love you dad." "I love you too, y/n. Now let's go home." "Okay, but before we go. I have proof that I didn't start the fight at school." You said as b/f/n got her/his laptop out and proved that you were innocent.  "Well tomorrow morning, we'll go to the school and show the principal this. But you're grounded for two weeks for worrying your mother and I."  "I'll take it." You said as all of you went back home with the Squad.  

Deadshot- While your dad and the cops were searching Gotham, you and Frost had just arrived at your uncle J's and aunt Harley's manison. "Y/n! How are ya?" "I could better to be honest, uncle J." "Well tell your favorite uncle J what's wrong." He said as he patted the seat next to him. You sat next to him and told him everything that happened. "So that's why I'm here. My dad thinks I'm a spoiled rotten, good-for-nothing brat."  "(Gasp) How DARE he say that about my lil niece/nephew! I'll have to teach him a lesson."  Your uncle J said. "No uncle J. I think my dad is right, for I called him a poor excuse of a father." You said as you put your head down.   Just then Harley came in and saw you. "Y/n? What brings ya over to our manison?" She asked. "Y/n is going to be staying with us for a little while my queen. For she/he and "Buckshot" got into a fight." Joker said. "Oh. Honey I'm sorry that you and your dad are fightin' but you're more then welcome to stay for as long as you like." She said.  "Thanks aunt Harley, you too uncle J. I really appreciate it." You said as you hugged them before you left to go get settled in.  

Meanwhile your father and the cops were searching high and low for you, but found no trace of you anywhere.  "What have I done?" He said to himself.  Just then his phone rang. "Hello?" "Hiya Floyd." "Harley? Why are you callin' me?" "I just wanted to you know that y/n is safe, for she's/he's with us at the mansion."   "I'm coming over right now." He said as he got into the car and drove off to the mansion.  When he got there, another war was about to break out. "What the hell are ya doing here, Buckshot?!" Your uncle shouted. "I came to see my daughter/son and to talk with her/him."  "Like I'm going to let you near, y/n, after what you called her/him." Joker said. 

"You didn't get the full story, J. Plus y/n some harsh things about me too."  "Hey uncle J. I. Oh hi dad." "Y/n. Look I just want to talk. J? Can you ask your men to stand down?" "Fine. Boys, stand down and get out! Family business!" He shouted as the men left, including him and Harley, but your uncle decided to listen in on the conversation.  "Look y/n,  I'm sorry for callin' ya a good-for nothing brat. You're my baby girl/boy and I'm so sorry hurtin' you."  "No dad. You're right. I was being rude and was giving you attitude, when I shouldn't have. And I'm sorry but I was in your gun room and I broke your gun. I didn't mean too." "It's okay. I understand, but you're still grounded." "What about your gun?"  "I can always replace a gun, but I can't replace you." He said as both you hugged, made up and went home. 

Killer Croc & Ivy-  "Croc. I'm going to put the girls to bed. Can you check on y/n?" Your mother asked. "Sure dear." He said as he knocked on your door, but got no answer. When he opened the door, he saw that your bedroom was empty and the window was opened!"  "Ivy! We've got an emergency!" He shouted, scaring the twins. "It's okay my little flowers. Shh... it's okay." She said as she soothed them.  "What's wrong Croc?" "Y/n is GONE!" He said. "We've got to go find her/him. I'll call Harley and ask her to babysit." She said.   Once Harley arrived, your mother and father went out to find you.  Meanwhile, you had just broken into your school,  went to the computer lab and began to hack into the cameras to see if they  recorded anything from the fight. "Come on. There's got to be something here that I can prove my innocents." You said as you checked all the footage.  

Meanwhile your mother sent out her planets to see if they could find you. "Oh Croc. What happens if we don't find y/n?" "Don't worry Ivy. We will find y/n and bring her/him home.  I promise." He said as he hugged her. "I just hope wherever she/he is, she's/he's safe." Your mother said as they continued their search.   Back at the school, you finally found the evidence you needed to prove that it was B/n (Bully's name) was the one who started the fight, not you.  "Yes! I got it." You cheered as you downloaded the video and cleared everything, before going back home.    When you arrived home, you called out for your parents, but they weren't there. "Y/n?" "Aunt Harley? What are you doing here?" "I'm baby-sitting for your parents, for they're out there lookin' for ya. But let me call your mother and tell her that you're home." She said as she called your mother.  "Hey Ivy. Guess what?" "Harley, I'm not in the mood to hear about you and the clown having clown sex." "That's not why I'm callin' ya. Y/n came home, so I just wanted to let you know." "Y/n is home?! Why didn't you tell me?!" "I just did, Ivy." "Stay there. We're coming home now." She said. 

When your parents came home, they were so happy to see you alive. "Where were you?! Have you any idea how worried sick we were?" Your mother said. "I know and I'm sorry for worrying you both, but I found the proof I needed to show both you." You said as you uploaded the video of you and B/n fighting. "Oh little croc. We're sorry we didn't believe you. We should've known better." Your father said.  "It's okay. Plus I shouldn't have acted out like I did.  I'm sorry mom and dad."  "We forgive you." "Does this mean I'm not grounded?" "You're still grounded, but only for a week." Your parents said as they hugged you. 

Captain Boomerang- When you arrived at Katana's place, she noticed that your e/c eyes were red. "Y/n? Have you been crying?" She asked as both sat down and you told her everything. "I love my dad, Katana. But when he gets drunk, I-I just don't like it." "Hey, it's going to be alright, y/n. Your father is a great man and he did an amazing job of raising you. But I'm going to be honest, when he showed us that he had a kid, I thought he was going to give up and say "parenting is for the damn birds!"  But he didn't give up, which surprised all of us. Yes he did somethings wrong, but there was one thing he never did, when you were a baby. DO you know what that was?" She asked as you said "no."  "He never touched a drop of alcohol. He told me this one night, that he made a promise that he wasn't going to drink any alcohol, not while he was raising you." She said as you felt bad for running away. 

"Hey Katana?" "Yes dear?" "Can I use your phone? I need to talk with my dad." You said as she gave you the phone, so you could call your dad.  Meanwhile, your dad was out looking for you with Deadshot, Killer Croc, and Harley.  "I'm a terrible father." He said as he broke down and cried.   "I let my own daughter/son down. I broke my promise." He said as Deadshot comforted him. "Look man, parenthood isn't easy, I know. I had to raise Zoe on my own, for her mother didn't give a shit about her.  But I know y/n still loves you, for you took her/him in when no one else would. I bet she's/he's somewhere  safe." He said.  Just then his cellphone went off and it was Katana.  "Hey Katana." "Uncle Floyd?" "Y/n? Where are you?" "Y/n? Give me that phone! Little mate is that really you?" Your father asked. "Yes dad. It's me. I'm at Katana's place. I want to talk with you." You said as he, KC, Deadshot and Harley went to Katana's house.   "Guys. I need to do this on my own, but thanks for your help." He said as all of them nodded and left.  Your dad knocked on the door and Diablo opened the door and let your dad in.  When you saw him, you ran into his arms and hugged him close to you. "Come on dear. Let's let them be." He said as they left.  

"Dad, I'm so sorry for running away from home and-." You said as he stopped you and said "no, my little mate. I'm sorry, for I broke a promise to you. I'm so sorry, y/n. I shouldn't never said those things to you, but I was drunk and I know that's no excuse for how I acted, but I want you to know how truly sorry I am." He said. "I understand dad. Plus I shouldn't had run away from home and had you worrying about me." You said. "Well I think we both learned our lessons. Now let's go home." He said as you agreed.  Once you got all your stuff, you and your dad went home. 

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag-  When Jason brought you home to Wayne Manor, you couldn't believe your eyes. "Holy shit. This place is HUGE!!!" You said.  "Yeah. So tell me why did you run away from home for?" "My parents treat me like I'm still a baby, when I'm only 16!" "(Chuckles) You sound a lot like me. But someone told me that they're only doing that is to protect you." Jason said.  "Oh really. To tell me to clean my room is their way of protecting me? (Scoffs) Yeah right." You said as Jason chuckled at your actions, for it was true that you were reminding him of himself when he was younger. The trouble he put Bruce and Alfred through, but when became Robin, he changed, but no much.  

Meanwhile your father put out an missing person announcement in hopes someone would see it and bring you or information to him.  "My little solider. Where can you be?" He thought as he drove around.   Back at the manor, you and Jason were making some snacks, when you both heard a voice  say "Master Jason. Why didn't you tell me you me that you were having a guest?" Alfred said.  "Sorry.  Must've slipped my mind." "No need to be cocky, master Jason.  I'm Alfred, Ms./Mr.?" "Y/n. Y/n Flag."  "Don't think I'm sounding rude, but do you know that your father is looking for you?" "M-my dad is out looking for me?" You said.  "(Thinking) I didn't think things would get this out of control."   You thought.  Just then there was a knock at the door.  

"Hello sir. I'm sorry to bother, but have you seen my daughter/son, y/n?"  Your father asked.  "Why yes sir.  She's/he's in the kitchen. Please come in."  Alfred said.    When you saw your father saw you, you thought all hell would break lose, but it didn't , instead your father came running up to you and hugged you close to him.    There no words to be said from either one of you, but you knew that you were in BIG trouble when you got home.  "Thank you for finding my daughter/son, Mr.?" "Please sir, you may call me Alfred or Mr. Pennyworth. But I'm not the one who found y/n. Master Jason did." "Well thank you, Jason." "No problem. See ya later y/n." "Bye Jason." You said as you and your father went home. 

When you were home, your mother hugged you close and then you and parents had a serious talk about your behavior and what your punishment was.  You agreed with them and went to bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 18 20
joker and Harley daughter and Son had twins 11 years old Lucy and JJ Suicide Squad story
116K 2.4K 20
Imagine life with the Suicide Squad from the 2016 film.. No description needed. Y/N-Your Name N/N- Nickname L/N- Last Name M/N- Middle Name
533K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
343K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction