Caught By Flames (Kyojuro Ren...

By FlameBaby_Kyokun

Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain w... More

1 : Prolouge
2 : Training (1)
3 : Training (2)
4 : Final Selection (1)
5 : Final Selection (2)
6 : Final Selection (3)
7 : Recovery
8 : We Meet Again (1)
9 : We Meet again (2)
10 : Out for the Day
11 : A Day in the Garden
12 : Demon Train?! (1)
13 : Demon Train?! (2)
14 : Please Live...
15 : Special Attention
16 : The Truth and Emotions
17 : Vulnerability
18 : Kinda Random Chapter lol
19 : Another Random Chapter lmao
20 : Not Again...
21 : Sweet Confessions
omg y'all, update on manga series
22 : Lovey Dovey
23 : Beauty
24 : Smile
25 : Date Night
26 : Divided and Connected
27 : Happiness and Joy!!
28 : Swordsmith Village
29 : Upper Moon One
30 : Spotlight
31 : Lonely Sky
32 : Daydreams or Nightmares
33 : Train, Damn Pillars
34 : A Gruesome Night
35 : Kyojuro,- no wait- SURPRISE!!
36 : Bonding + Announcement
Side Story : Haunted
Side Story : My Idol Criminal (1)
37 : The End of the Beginning (1)
38 : The Beginning of the End (2)
39 : Your Hell (1)
40 : Your Hell (2)
41 : Your Hell (3)
42 : Your Hell (4)
43 : Your Hell (5)
44 : Your Hell (6)
45 : Saved Or Not?
46 : Promises of War
47 : End of the War (1)
48 : End of the War (2)
49 : The Ending (1)
50 : The Ending (2)
51 : Her Dream of the Past
52 : Epilogue
Important Announcement I guess lol
Not an Update, Sorry lmao
Hello again, I'm back for the grave. Kinda
I wanna have an even number of parts so

Side Story : My Idol Criminal (2)

1.7K 53 18
By FlameBaby_Kyokun

He led you towards a different part of town through the alleyways so fans wouldn't surround him and hinder him. You, on the other hand, were to shocked to really think on your own and followed quietly.

"Oh, my! It's been quite some time since you brought a new beaut- oh. How flamboyant..." A new voice called as he began shuffling around looking for something. "What's wrong?"

"Jaw injury and possibly shock." The Idol spoke calmly, seemingly unphased.

"Hm, 'kay. You can wait outside, Kyojuro." Rengoku nodded and turned around giving an encouraging smile, squeezing your shoulder quickly before leaving the room. "Alrighty, then. Can I have your name?"

"Uh... (Y/N)... where are we? Was that really him? Who are you? Why-"

"Calm down, lay on the table for me please, (Y/N)." He laid his hand on your shoulder sending a signal of relief through your body. "I'm Tengen Uzui, a friend of Rengoku Kyojuro. You could say his personal doctor."

"Why would he need a doctor? Does he get injured a lot?" You cut him off, breathing abnormally while trying to piece everything together.

Tengen just chuckled, "You have no clue how many times he comes here every week. Usually flamboyantly covered in blood!"

You winced at the words, but was cut off by loud and sudden footsteps. Kyojuro ran inside, throwing the door closed and locking it, "Get her somewhere else, she's not safe here!" He shouted and pulled out a gun causing you to yelp in surprise. Kyojuro frowned and took long strides towards you, planting a soft kiss on top of your forehead. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you, (Y/N)."

With wide eyes, Tengen grabbed your wrist while pulling you away from the Idol. "How did you know my na-"

Before you could finish your sentence, a distant memory flooded your mind.

"I won't ever let them hurt you, (Y/N)! You'll be by my side forever, right?" The voice sounded happy, but also somewhat self conscious about your answer. "It doesn't matter who tries to take you from me, I won't let them!" An image popped into your head, one of Kyojuro holding your hands with tears in his eyes. "You deserve a different and better life than this, (Y/N). Why do you continue to stay? I'm not understanding, don't you care for yourself at all?"

Why did you forget all of this? He was so important to you for so long, how could you just forget. Reality slammed hard into you as tears formed in your eyes, watching bullet holes fill the locked door, Kyojuro getting ready to attack.

You fought against Tengen's hold, not wanting to go. "(Y/N), get out of here! It's dangerous and you're better than a silly criminal like me!" Kyojuro shouted at you with an angry expression.

"But I don't want to leave you! Let me stay! Kyojuro! I never left because I never wanted anything other than you! Why can't you see and accept that?" Tears watered your cheeks as Tengen looked to Kyojuro for an answer. "I can fight too-..." you broke down, that being the last straw for the number 1 idol.

His smile widened, but stayed sweet. "Then come back to me, little angel." His arms were open, allowing you to leave Tengen's grasp and enter his. "You're too cute sometimes, now take this and get ready." He placed a gun to your chest, looking towards the door as things got quiet. Tengen pulled out a handgun, standing behind a shelf, waiting for the attackers. As soon as the door opened, chaos erupted as bullets flew and hit the walls and enemies. Your aim was perfect, mainly because of muscle memory, but it surprised Kyojuro slightly. You ducked behind the wall again, refilling your magazine and looking up to Kyojuro who doing the same. He flinched towards you as a bullet took some of the wall beside him.

"If I didn't know you, I never would have guessed someone so famous and innocent looking would be so cruel towards enemies." You smirked as he flashed a wide grin, turning back around the corner, 4 men dropping dead like flies.

He wasn't like other criminals, but worked underground while doing things that other jobs would have restricted him from doing. If he had it his way, he wouldn't have to kill, but the fact is, people attacked him to gain more power and territory. You could now recall all the times the two of you had been locked in a heated fight between rivaling gangs and underground organizations. It wasn't always a pretty outcome, and usually ended with Kyojuro covered in blood that wasn't his own. He was an undefeated king, someone most people wouldn't dare go against... but his face was unknown to the public. This side of him, at least. Kyojuro was a powerful man, both underground and to the public eye.

Suddenly, all fire ceased, Tengen looking over to make sure you two were okay. Using the break, you took another magazine from the idol and looked over the corner. There you saw men in suits stand, someone else with clacking shoes walking in after them. Kyojuro grasped your shoulder and smiled sweetly, leaving from behind the wall.

"You sure know how to make an entrance, princess. Tell me, did you have to threaten the lives of my comrades? I'm not to keen on that." Kyojuro threatened silently with a cheerful tone.

The woman glanced over at the wall, your head poking out slightly. With a scoff she replied, "What is she doing back with you?" She asked, brushing her long black hair over her shoulder.  "It's not a good look for you, dear."

Kyojuro laughed, "You knew you couldn't separate us forever. Don't be so upset that you little plan didn't work out like you wanted. Speaking of you wanting, why did you ruin my room, darlin'?"

You saw a mischievous smile appear on her lips, "I found someone I want you to fight. He's quite strong, I would wager even you would have a bit of struggles taking him down." Kyojuro glanced at you, then to Tengen who just shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes, you'll fight. Good, you didn't have a choice, anyways!"

You could tell Kyojuro rolled his eyes, even without looking at him. "I'm waiting, we don't have all day, kid. You should just scatter along flamboyantly." Tengen growled while leaning against what he had hid behind during the gun fight.

Right after, you watched a man twice Kyojuro's size enter the room. He looked like he could be a professional suma wrestler... Kyojuro just shrugged and waited for him to attack first.

It didn't take long for things to escalate while the black haired woman sat there, smiling. Tengen also seemed to be quite invested until he and Kyojuro watched the man take out a knife, your eyes widening as he stabbed Kyojuro's abdomen.

Suddenly filled with anger, you lifted your gun and glared at the huge man, wanting him to attack you as well. "Drop the knife, or I'll put a bullet in your brain then the black haired bitch's." You hissed, watching him drop the knife immediately.

"Now now, sweetheart. Aren't you overreacting a bit? You do realize I have 8 men who are armed within this very room?"

Kyojuro watched you adamantly, wanting to know your next move while Tengen took care of his stab wound. You on the other hand approached the seemingly 'leader' of them, all 8 men pointing their guns to you as the barrel of the gun presses against her forehead.

"Listen now, and listen carefully because I won't say it again, and I don't give second chances to self righteous asshats like you. Ever show your face anywhere near Kyojuro or his territory, and I won't hesitate to kill everyone you care about and then ruin your status as top female before finally killing you." You hissed, turning your attention to the Suma wrestler looking man and shooting him, multiple times, where he stabbed Kyojuro.

Tengen looked up at you with anger closely written on his face. It didn't matter, though, as you heard a gun cocking behind you. Without thought, you turned and shot the man who had gotten ready to shoot you.

"Oh, and put a leash on your dogs. It's unsightly to watch such behaviors unfold from your 'pets'. Sorry about poor Johnny, though. I don't take well to being threatened." You shrugged and turned back to Kyojuro, rushing to his side as he tried to sit up only to be pushed back down by Tengen.

You placed a soft hand on his cheek, smiling gently. "Didn't know you had the guts to threaten someone to such extents." He chuckled lightly, grinning proudly. "I think you killed the fighter..."

"Probably deserved it. Imagine how many lives he's taken and how many more he would have taken should he have lived." You reasoned without much thought put into it causing Tengen to roll his eyes dramatically. "And I only threatened them because they hurt you, Kyojuro... and I meant every word I said." You turned your head to see if they had left, sighing when you realized they had in fact left the room and building.

"Well, I'm glad you feel so strongly for me, sweetcakes."

"Ew, get a room." He pretended to barf off to the side causing you and Kyojuro to laugh.

"I missed you, (Y/N)." He chirped, placing a small kiss onto your knuckles.

With an awkward smile, you replied, "I would have missed you and well... if I hadn't forgotten..." Kyojuro heard the guilt in your tone and grinned.

"Yeah, I could tell you didn't remember me when I bumped into you at your favorite cafe a few days ago." A dark shade of red covered your face as you remembered the embarrassing moment. Laughter erupted from the two males, only deepening the red color of your cheeks.

"Hey, when did you get so bold, (Y/N)? Usually you would have just cowered behind me." Tengen added.

You smiled, "I'm not sure, usually I'm not bold or irrational... but in that moment, I was so mad and every rational thought left my head... trust me, don't get used to the boldness." You shyly explained.

"That's to bad... you looked real sexy while acting like a total badass." Kyojuro winked as he sat up, this time not being pushed down. "But don't worry, I don't care if you're a badass or a cinnamon roll." He whispered, kissing the side of your face sweetly.

A/N: Going home Saturday...! Kinda don't want to go home tbh lol. Anyways, I was told that my mother injured her hip pretty badly Friday, something about the bone being messed up. Idk, but she will be doing physical therapy and won't be going to work for a few days/weeks. Not 100% sure, tbh. Don't worry, though, I do still intend on uploading regularly like before the 2 week hiatus!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, lovely readers!

Oh, and if you want more side stories for when I can't get a chapter out when it's due, just let me know! They're lowkey really fun to write lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 610 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
4.6K 249 38
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
1.1K 67 13
A world and body not your own. Demon slayer, a simple enjoyment in your last life. Yet here you are. Is there a chance to save all your favorites? Li...
572K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...