THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR...

By sreeku2002

He held her weeping, and she stood there expressionless paying no heed to him as if those tears didn't matter... More

Prologue and Cast
CHAPTER 1 - SOUL SISTERS
CHAPTER-2 IT'S NOT ALWAYS HAPPY HAPPY
CHAPTER - 3 AN UNEXPECTED CALL
Chapter-4 Shock
CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE
CHAPTER -6 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE II
CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES
CHAPTER - 8 MENDING TIES
CHAPTER - 9 MENDING TIES II
CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out
Chapter 11- Why...
CHAPTER-12 AFTERMATH
Chapter- 13 My Jiju
Chapter 14- Engagement day
Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship
Chapter-16 The Wedding
Chapter-17 His Diary..
Chapter 18 His Past
Chapter 19 Leaving Him
Chapter 20 His story
Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares
Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance
Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple
Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Maldives Days
Chapter- 27 A change
Chapter-28 The Deal
Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin
Chapter 30 - Her decision
Epilogue

Chapter 23 Let's begin the game

124 17 32
By sreeku2002

happy reading( not edited)

Ruhi POV

A lone tear escaped the eyes of the girl who stood before me, she is all decked up, and looked beautiful, but her eyes lost it's smile sensing the truth behind this day of her's. She knew this was the day every girl dreamt but she wished no one to have her faith.

" Ruhi, Where are you lost, oh ho thinking of jiju?" Sneha teased me, I quickly came out of my trance and realized I have been staring at myself for a long time now. I just pulled up a shy smile at that. Acting had gonna through my skin now, but it was not by choice, just a necessity.

Soon the groom's family arrived and my friends and other people in the room left to greet them, I finally huffed at peace, when I was alone...

A slight chuckle left my mouth, was I the same girl who hated being alone,  well life has a funny ways to change you.

I took this time to recall the events that took place ,a month from now.

Flashback

" Di please na samjho, I can't make it there, there was this sudden client..." I was trying to pacify my angry di,

" Choti, it's been soo long I have seen you, I wanted you to come here and now at the last moment you cancel the plan," she huffed, why is di soo worked up, usually she does not get this angry.

" hmm, where is jiju?"

" jiju ki bhachi, you know what, you just talk all you want with your jiju, who am I to you" my everything di,

" oh someone is jealous, right pari" I saw jiju beside di...

" jiju, I don't think I could come. There is this client I have to meet, I can't seem to postpone the date." jiju looked disappointed

" Oh Okay, but you will visit us soon after the meeting is done, okay"

" Okay" I smiled at him, and then I indicated my eyebrows towards di , indirectly asking him to convince her, he smiled and blinked back.

" Well, jaan maaf karde use( dear please forgive her )" jiju nugged towards di and I could see her slightly smile, this is it I can do anything for that smile of hers.

" Achaa tik hai... Well Neil I hope hamara baacha uski maasi ki tarah khumbh karan na bane..."( our kid doesn't become a sleepy head like her aunt) 

" Hey, sleeping is good okay, I am totally with it.."

" that's my jiju, what will we do waking up early anyway..."

" Well lets see how he/ she becomes after 9  months..." 

9 months, wait..

" Di, you are pregnant, I will be a maasi, oh god finally mujhse chota koyi hoga, sarayu is always out. Now, I will have someone to pamper, Oh god I can't believe this" I started jumping up and down.

" Oh girl cool down, and no one in the family knows, we wanted to give you all a surprise but since you are not coming, you are been informed earlier, To be maasi" di said

" congrats guys, uff, I never thought I would be an aunt this soon" I winked at di and saw both of them blushing, how cute...

" Ok di , jiju take care and I will see you guys soon, well not you people but my niece/ nephew"

" take care pari " jiju said and di waved at me and then I cut the call. As I was about to move towards the kitchen, my phone started ringing yet again.

But the call was something I didn't want to take but had too,

" hello,"

that's it I cut the call, I have to find a solution to this as soon as possible, But for this I would have to take the step.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I was about to call ma, but she gave me a call..

" Hello ma, I wanted to tell you something,"

" Me too, what do you wanna say"

" Ma, I want to get married, I mean I think it's the right age for me to get married"

" What, are you sure choti, Why all of sudden, do you love someone?"

" No ma, I don't. It's just that I feel it's the right age for me to get married."

" Again choti did you think well before taking this decision, I mean you can still wait for two-three years, there is no pressure from our side."

" Ma, You should take some inspiration from serials, see how good those mothers are, they get their daughters married earlier and here I am ready to get married but you don't want me too," I teased her, I hope I don't get caught.

"oh god this girl, ok. If you are okay with this soo Am I, Actually what I want to tell you was something regarding this. Yesterday Mahima ji ( Neil and Sid's mom) called she was talking about your alliance with Siddhant, I told her that I would discuss with you and give a reply."

" ma are you and papa okay with this?"

" Yes choti, I mean we know there family, everyone there loves you, and your di is also there and Sid is a good guy, but what is important is your choice, so should I ask them to come here are you okay with this?" I couldn't thank god better for this, but the way Siddhu was distant after the wedding, I doubt his acceptance.

" ma, what about him?"

" Mahima ji told that he is okay with the alliance, well both of you can talk and decide ,so are you okay."

" ma, he is coming back?"

" yes he is, so what's your reply."

" it's a yes ma, but I would like to talk to him before you proceed things."

" Okay great, but choti this feels so surreal, I mean it feels so sudden."

" ma, you call me choti but I am 24 myself"

" oh, my choti has grown big, didn't know how time flies soo fast."

" ma, why are you saying those cringe dialogues"

" hey, you where the one who wanted me inspired from serials." she teased back.

" oh my DramaQueen ,love you, tell pa that his princess will come after two days," and then she cut the call, and I sighed...

How long I have to do this, I hope I could convince Siddhu...

 With that, I slept off.

2 days later

I came home today morning, and unfortunately di , jiju and his family is coming over today, so ma has asked me to get ready, I quickly took out a black kurthi and wore that, put on an eyeliner, a lip gloss and a bindi and I am done, I could hear sounds from downstairs, I assume they have arrived; I went out of my room as I walked out; I saw a pair of powerful eyes staring at me with amusement, I can't decipher what it was, As I looked at him,  I remembered our first meet and the incidents after that flashed., I gave a slight smile.

Ma asked me to take him with me so that we could have our privacy, finally! I was waiting for this for long.

" I" before I could he cut me off and said things that broke all my hopes and left me confused

" Both of us know What you have done Ruhanika, ," how does he know, but how come, oh god fear engulfed me.

" sid"

" Can you just stop with this act of yours," He yelled and I flinched at his tone, What is he talking about?

" will you just " and he just rushed away, he clearly doesn't want this marriage, and what was he talking about, definitely not what I think, but then why is he behaving like a jerk.

Siddhu you where my last hope, I am sorry siddhu I have no other option now, you don't want to hear me and I don't have time, I am sorry but there is no other way, My eyes started to well up, but I quickly dabbed them and followed him.

Soon parents asked our decision I thought he would say a no but, he said a yes, Then what was that act out there... even I gave my reply, I was about to built up my hope, when my hand were squeezed suddenly  and I saw siddhu looking at me with hatred and rage, oh god what did I do now to deserve this.

That moment I knew my marriage would be a disastrous one. Does he love someone? Was he forced into this? all sorts of questions crossed my mind whose answers where too late to get, but Why does he hate me? what was he talking about ?

A month passed I tried to contact him but failed badly, that's it I know something is going on which I wouldn't like, but why do I still feel that this decision is good. Stop it Ruhi, what should happen will happen, and as of now I have more things to concentrate on.

I hope my plans work out. 

Flashback ends

How I wish things and situations were different, But I am still happy, yes I know I am walking into fire and certainly don't know the reason for the eruption but I hope I could calm the fire or I could walk out off it and see it cool down.

Soon It was time, I walked through the aisle, jiju was beside me he smiled at me and also told me that if there is anything I am troubled about, I can always count on him, I just smiled at that, I am happy if my family is.

My eyes got locked to his, that moment chills ran down me, he gave me an evil smirk which I ignored gladly, and then it was done he tied the mangalsutra around me and filled my partition with sindhoor. That moment our eyes locked again, but there was this foreign feeling passing through me. A sense of peace. But I knew better, it was just the silence before the storm.

After that ,all the ceremonies were done. Siddhu was surprisingly cordially throughout the ceremony, I know this is all his act.

Soon I reached his, no our house aunty I mean/ mama greeted me we did all the rituals...

Di teased me, and then I was let to his room...

Siddhant Pov

I walked to our room, What our room, like really Sid, that is just your room. What is happening to me. I opened the door and found her staring at the window. She turned back as I entered.

Immediately I was reminded of all the incidents, that guy's last words, still haunt me...

" listen here, I am never gonna accept you as my wife, I clearly don't get your motive behind this marriage what ever it is you are not gonna succeed, till now you have seen me as a friend, I can be the worst enemy, and you will know that soon." pulled her to me harshly, I could see tears welling up in her eyes, No this is all a fake, it's all her act don't fall for this Sid.

" Don't you dare touch my things, you can take the couch from now, and listen to me carefully. What happens in this 4 wall stays here. Anything out, Ruhanika I swear you would see hell in my hands and before my family I want you too do what you are best at, acting innocent." I came closed to her, She flinched at my tone, good this just a start, you will taste your own medicine. you will regret this decision of being Ruhanika Siddhant Mathur, I would make sure off that.

Ruhanika pov

He threw me out to the couch after his bitterfull words. You knew this would happen Ruhi, you have to stay strong, Mr. Siddhant Mathur, I am not those daily soap wives who believe that her husband's command is her life, I believe in giving and taking respect.

Bring on what you can, I will take off the rest. Yes, you are right I have my own motives to be in this marriage, and I would make sure it is successful. 

Whatever your reasons are, I am not letting you treat me like trash, I won't.

Lets begin the game 

so guys how is the chapter?

To be honest, I am a little lost; I have not re-read the chapter. I am facing a small writers block not exactly that I know how my story should go but again I feel something is falling of in my style...

Anyways, the game has begin both the parties are equally strong ,lets see what happens..

Guyss and about Sid. The thing is Sid has his reasons for his hatered, What he saw was not something that was good and the incident after that and again his brothers ex, I know he should have comunicated with her, and I am not justifying your hatered for him, well that's what I want you guys to emote. But this just a small clarification.

or take as a disclaimer for next chapter...

And I am taking a break of 1 week from writing, in this time I am planning to edit my books, and do read my new book " From Who AM I  TO WHO I AM "

don't forget to click the star...

till the next time we meet

take care stay safe

love sreeku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 31.6K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
1.7M 75.5K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ΚŸα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄œα΄€Ι’α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ ʜΙͺɴɒʟΙͺꜱʜ (ʜΙͺΙ΄α΄…Ιͺ+α΄‡Ι΄Ι’ΚŸΙͺꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’π’–π’“π’π’†π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” π’˜π’‰π’ π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
9.9K 332 33
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
259K 13.5K 51
For Samayra, being a successful veterinary doctor was enough. For her parents, It wasn't. They say, For those, who fail to find love, there's always...