CODE 13430 | MYG

By cyphoric

❝Fucking rearrange it, Yoongi! I swear we'll get some new shit!❞ That same number... 𝟭𝟯𝟰𝟯𝟬 Another murde... More

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷| You aren't free
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸| Still orbiting you
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹| This is all for you
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟺| Mysteries of untold words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟻| My misunderstood words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟼| In the depth of darkness
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟽| Sending you...
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟿| Never leave me alone!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟢| Our goodbye is colourless
I N T E R L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟸| It's in their hands
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟹| Going with the Plan
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟺| Just a number...?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟼| Just a color change
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟢| Like a shadow
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟷| DΓ©jΓ  vu & untold truths
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟸| Cold war
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟹| Is he really Haneul?
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟽| To make things right
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟢| In search of the Dentist
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟷| A long night
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟾| The days will be over

458 154 114
By cyphoric

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

384 hours.

16 days.

Haeun had only sixteen days to decipher everything if she wanted to make her life a normal one and rescue her 'the only world'. And indeed she wanted to, like- who wouldn't? But again, it wasn't something that so easy as the message looked like.

She didn't know where to start, which made her more insecure about what was she going through. She didn't even spill the beans to anyone in fear of getting death threats and all from the sender or the wrongdoer. But...she knew this much, that both are the same person but not her dad. Haeun doesn't even know what made her think like that without any proof, but it did. Maybe the faith that she always had for him...which pushed her self to make those assumptions.

She tried herself to find about the sender, but the results were useless. It said that the number is not registered, and we know there's nothing to do next about this.

And now all this shits made her feel like she's guilty of everything that's happening to her remaining family!

Sixteen days passed by like that, without any hint or without any proceed towards her task...and thus her time bomb was ticking the last numbers.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟸𝟿.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟹:𝟸𝟸 𝙿𝙼 |

"Haeun...aren't you getting good sleep here?" Mr. Bae asked her before taking the last bite from his dinner. For the past few days, he was intently observing his niece's odd behavior and the dark border around her eyes. He even noticed that she was skipping university every now and then, in excuse of assignments.

The question caught her off guard and she understood someone is following her actions. After taking a sip from the glass of water placed beside her plate she replied, "What caused you to think like that?"

"Those ugly dark circles, lol." Seol said out sardonically while chewing endlessly like a cow.

"Yah! Stop chewing like a cow! You gotta lose the taste!" He complained at her sardonic expression and was about to talk to Haeun, but Seol decided to butt in.

"As if, it's something tasty..."

He rolled his eyes at her and continued, "Whatever. Haeun, you look tired. You're skipping university a lot these days. I don't have any complain about that though, but...why are you tired this much? Is there something that's bothering you or you're feeling sick? See, don't hide-"

"Its nothing uncle. Nothing. I'm just tired of these assignments...and nothing more."

These were the last words she spoke before she excused herself from the dining place for that night.

I wish I could open up to you, uncle...I wish I could...

●●●●●●●●○○

She settled herself in a comfortable roomy armchair, which was placed in the balcony facing the open front. It was her grandfather's. Into this, she sank, pressed down by a physical exhaustion that haunted her body and seemed to reach into her soul, and kept on staring at the message sent to her 16 days ago.

She was waiting for something.

Her fears shook her from inside at the thought of what's coming next in her life and her remaining family. She only had this much thought in her mind that- I can't lose anyone.

But who cared what she wanted and what she didn't? Cutting in all her thoughts, the phone buzzed in her hand, and another message popped up, followed by the last ones from the same sender. Her body shivered and she dared to read it.

✉️ 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀   12:00 am ^

+𝟴𝟮𝟵𝟲*****𝟳𝟳𝟬   

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙! 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚞𝚗! 𝚂𝚘- 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜?

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜- 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗- 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜. :)

Her body quivered and she stood up immediately as she felt adrenaline rushing all throughout her body, dropping the phone in the process so as the tears from her eyes.

"No...please...please, why are you doing this with me? WHY?! Why...", she cried out falling down on her knees beside the phone, as she held her face when her body kept on shuddering momentarily.

The phone blinked twice before it switched off.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟹𝟶.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟹:𝟺𝟹 𝙰𝙼 |

"We aren't going for a picnic today."

Haeun announced to the remaining two, who were standing there all packed up and blinking at her with a confused expression. She was waiting for them to say something but when they didn't, she made her way back to her room.

Understanding the situation, Mr. Bae cleared his throat to grab her attention back and said, "B-But why?" He himself got scared at her sudden serious attitude.

"I said, that's why."

"But I want to go." Seol stepped in, giving a serious aura and said, "And I'm not going to change my mind."

Haeun closed her eyes and sighed. She said, "Unnie, please. Can we not go out- I mean- at least today?"

"Nope. Today is the best day Haeun! Dad also got no office for today, what more reason do you need?"

Haeun rolled her eyes and bit her lips from getting harsh at her cousin when the older one decided to control the rising temperature of the room.

"Seol, we can go some other-"

"NO! We're going today and that's FINAL! If you people aren't coming, then I'll call my friends to join me." With that, she left the house stomping her feet on her way.

He sighed at his daughter's behavior towards his niece and tried to comfort her.

"Haeun-"

"I'll go get changed."

With that, she left leaving behind a confused man standing in the living room. He tried to find out what's the reason behind all the commotion between the two sisters for the past few days, when they always used to act more than just a cousin, like soulmates- but he failed miserably.

Entering her room, Haeun started to cry her heart out. Nothing was going alright...everything turned upside down, even her relationship with her cousin!

Please God tell me...how can I save them? How?!

●●●●●●●●○○

"Sir, are you sure about what we're up to?" Soobin asked his boss with a nervous look in his eyes while driving.

The boss sighed and said, "I guess, I'm...if not mistaken."

The car stopped in front of the Apartment where the Bae family resides. He came out of the car and walked inside the apartment. Noticing Soobin standing beside the car, the watchman came to him and informed about there absence.

"Shit. Uhm- Thank you for the information. But can you tell me, where they went?" Soobin asked as politely as he could, trying to cover up his embarrassed self as he cursed in front of a stranger. But everything went in vain when the watchman shook his head as a 'no'. "But- ok, can you tell me anything you remember they talked about or anything else?"

"Well...I only remember that Miss Bae was carrying a basket bag with foods...nothing more."

"That much will do, Soobin. Thank you, mister." Officer Choi thanked him startling Soobin in the process.

"I literally didn't notice you, sir...", Soobin said while scratching the nape of his neck shyly, when the Boss patted his shoulder and signed him to start the car so that they can continue with their journey.

"That's a minus point Soobin." He sighed at the younger one while putting on his seat belt, "You'll have to take care of that factor from the next time. Cause...", he looked at him with a smirk, "enemies will never wait for you to strike on."

"Yes sir."

"What 'yes sir'?!" He frowned at him, whose mind was solely on the road driving carefully.

Soobin stuttered at his raised annoyed tone, "I- I mean- I'll remember that from the next time."

"Good. Now follow the GPS I've set onto." He said while placing his tab in the tablet holder in the car.

"Ok, sir."

●●●●●●●●○○

Why is it so crowded here? But...that's kinda safe.

Haeun made her way through the crowds following her cousin and uncle when several thoughts filled her mind. But her intrigued mind got disturbed as soon as she smelled a known perfume. Her senses were always a bit better than normal people so do her remembrance, therefore she immediately caught whose perfume's smell is that.

Kim Seokjin.

But before she could try to find him in that crowd, sounds of gunshot filled her ears, followed by loud groans and screams that interrupted her actions and made her lookout for her cousin and uncle. And when her eyes met their teary ones...everything changed.

I...never got the time...

Not even a chance...

____________________

Err...sry guys to end it RIGHT here...just wanted to do a cliff hanging part, hahaha...not funny? Ok, sry then. I promise to update soon lols!!

But...can I get some feedback now?

-Nik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.9K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
70.2K 3.2K 31
𝑖𝑛 π‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘  𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘  π‘‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž, π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘¦ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑙�...
11.5K 1.3K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
46.2K 1.9K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...