Beneath The Sun (Risotto x re...

Por 8YellowPage

As a child, you have been followed by a spirit in a hazmat suit whose appearance changes as you age. An incid... Más

Format
Chernobyl
Alice
House of Madness
Fragile
Fatal
Reckoning
Unity of One
Abomination
Branches of the Lily Tree
Rebound
Conversion
Intention
Colourless Soul'
Black Sun

Gamma Ray

617 46 6
Por 8YellowPage

Breathing heavily you looked around as they circled you enclosing themselves.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Oh my god."

"Someone call the police."

Behind their screens, you were standing in the center holding your bleeding arm. Except your blood wasn't red.

"Weirdo."

"I heard about people injecting themselves with the stuff used for the glow in dark sticks."

"Junky!"

"But she's wearing white?"

"Fanatic?"

"Mental hospital?"

Covering your ears you shook your head as your blue veins showed. But through the rampant chattering, the introduction of the song was louder than them.

So much so that you engaged in what this radio voice said. The voice that sounded just like the videos you would watch in the asylum.

The moon landing, the stars, the astronauts. It wasn't your curiosity of the outside world it was your perspective. The perspective of seeing humankind engage in breaking boundaries.

Humans, or as you call them "Engineers." You have always been called a test subject, or a mutation. So you never defined yourself in the category of people. Due to the way you were exposed you had bad luck with being around bad people.

Which means you picked up bad habits and a bad mentality.

Perhaps you can blame the people around you, perhaps you can blame the tests they have done to you, or maybe its all the shock therapy.

Your gender was not yours for the choosing, your personality, your character, you couldn't have any of it.

But despite the cold temperatures you've endured you never visioned everyone to be the same, not when you saw them so delighted to enter a new world.

STARSET- Where the skies end

You've seen their downfalls which depressed you greatly but it was a challenge they faced, there seemed to be a balance the theory of cause and effects.

"In a restless search for new opportunities and new ways of living"

The green pulse rippled through your body as they all gasped in horror being able to see your interior. Bones, veins, organs, you were exposed to everyone.

But these creatures that are around you, they are not even people.

"Junky!"

"But she's wearing white?"

"Fanatic?"

"Mental hospital?"

"She' looks too young?"

"Where are her parents?"

"Shut up!" You screamed as you managed to send a mixture of blue and green pulsing waves.

"The mystery and the promise of distant horizons."

The crowd of people flew back, landing on their backs.

"The mystery and the promise of distant horizons

Always have called men forward"

Running into the crowd you pushed and shoved your way through.

Fighting your way through the hot sweaty crazy crowd you felt yourself becoming light-headed.

But you wouldn't give in not until you saw the engineers!

People finally paid attention as they cleared a path for you. A straight clear trail exposing you once more to the eyes of the cameras.

"Somebody get that girl help."

The lead singer said through the microphone as you looked up at them.

He wore a wasteland costume and the others seemed to wear astronaut clothing. But you had no idea what they were, who they were, and where you were.

He lowered himself handing you a water bottle, tears streamed down your face from his generosity.

Reaching out you felt as if this was too good to be true but you wanted this lie to last as long as possible.

Just inches from the bottle your mind collapsed as you coughed out blue blood on his face.

Your eyes rolled back as you fell to your knees as your blue blood stained your clothes. The green pulse seemed to turn into lime green. Breathing heavily you shut your eyes until you managed to open them to meet the night sky.

This is it, this was the time granted to you by Alice.

Freedom comes with sacrifice.

At least your wish is now fulfilled, you wished to see the night sky and you did and in your mind, you met the engineers.

All the things you would hear in your comatose, the moon landing, spaceships, stars, planets, aliens, engineers.

But you always wanted to see the night sky the most. Yellow-colored tears slid down your face.

Opening your arms out wide people were in shock seeing just what the other group witnessed.

They chattered on but your mind was shutting down as your lips formed a smile. "Alice, thank you."

A flash of lightning crossed the sky followed by the roaring thunder. Heavy drops of rain spilled down to its open surroundings.

Your smile faded away from the sudden weather change. People were scattered around, some stayed behind until their attention was led to the previous group that you blasted. Their screams of horror caught the attention of others.

Through the confusion, you kept staring up at the sky feeling the water smack your skin like cold needles.

The rain suddenly stopped hitting your face as if something were shielding you. Red eyes revealed themselves to your focus letting out a sharp forceful breath you smiled once again.

"Angels and demons. All this time I believed to die and go to a better place or to live long enough and achieve -..."

Then so suddenly the physical form of a man dressed in some type of soldier-like fatigue stood before you kneeling to capture you falling forward. Removing his coat he shielded your face and body.

He embraced you closely in his arms for a demon, he held such a sympathetic expression. The embrace of death made you feel something, a feeling of some type. You weren't aware of this feeling or what it was until you understood it.

You were being treated with kindness, you were being embraced when the only person who ever held you close to protect you was Alice.

This grim reaper, it was different.

He was your shield, your sword, and the sheath.

Nothing would dare take you, nothing would dare harm you, nothing would dare to scare you, for he would be there to protect. Your ambitions he will guard, you conscious he will support, your motives he will embrace.

You, he would die for.

Risottos' entire squad dressed in military fatigue, they knew the moment you were exposed to the media it wouldn't be long until the government that owns you would come for you.

Just seen as property.

"Am I foolish to believe I would go to a better place? I didn't know," you croaked as you covered your mouth vomiting yellow liquid. "I didn't know it was me-"

The one who's responsible for the innocent lives that were lost by your will.

Risotto lowered his gaze with his cap shadowing his eyes. He knows what you are going through. Some people have a hard time adjusting to the world once they've been unplugged of narcotics but for you, this was all too much. Like an animal that escaped the zoo roaming the city.

Passing by the crowd they were distracted by the people dressed in hazmat suits as they lifted people into an ambulance with people dressed in hazmat suits.

People just passed by not even paying much attention to you or him, yet you could feel his reflexes were sharp, he was aware of his surroundings.

Is it because of you he's acting like a dragon guarding his treasures?

You had no control of yourself as you mouthed random things.

"I want my mommy.." Yellow tears streamed down your face.

Clear signs that you didn't have long.

They, the government mostly instructed someone else to translate their Russian language to Italian, English, French, and Germany.

You are the reason for the world's advanced development; your birth and successful bonding of radiation have allowed them to experiment with their theories.

Little did they know you were a brilliant girl.

You refused to be ignorant and attempted to sober your mind enough to learn whenever you had the chance.

Thanks to Alice you managed to even speak, write, and read.

Formaggio watched from his side mirrors as Risotto stepped into the back of the van that's disguised as an ambulance. He turned to look at Ghiaccio who was searching the map. Giving a thumbs up Formaggio agreed as he turned the engine on. "I just hope she doesn't fucking blow us up."

Sliding on your oxygen mask Risotto and Cioccolato began their treatments. "She's deficient in iron, it's the reason for her bleeding yellow.

Opening your eyes the lights of the ambulance reflected down making you see little squiggly lines. Closing your eyes you felt yourself finding it harder to breathe. It's as if your body was desperate for decades of sleep.

At the same time, it felt as if something were sitting on top of your chest.

Looking down your eyes widened seeing your insides.

"Incredible." Cioccolato handed the camera to Secco to start recording.

Risotto reached over grabbing the camera lens and shut his hand into a fist breaking it. "What the hell is your-"

Risotto grabbed hold of Cioccolato's throat.

"You are here to save her life not to expose her to your snuff films."

Shutting your eyes, you reopened them, Chery appeared behind Risotto and she too was being affected. Risotto turned to face the masked soldier who was guarding you.

Even now she will guard your final breath. "Selfish." You mumbled to it. Does she dare guard you?! After all that has happened your will won't let you die! "Parasite."

In your eyes, she is nothing more but a parasite doing more harm than good.

"Finished." Cioccolato finished suturing.

Alice's voice echoes into the ambulance. "He's next to you."

Opening your eyes you look to the right of you seeing Risotto slide a butterfly needle into his vein. There was a clear tube with another butterfly needle at the end.

Just as he moved in, Cioccolato reached out to Risottos' wrist. "What the hell is wrong with you? We don't know what blood transfusion is acceptable for her! She bleeds blue! And glows green! Her liver is yellow and and' she's a fucking alien Risotto! Radiation is used to treat cancer she will never get sick and she will never die of age. I've-"

Cioccolato stops himself from saying much but he now understands why medical technology is advanced.

If Risotto discovered that Cioccolato held loyalty to Diavolo his mission in retrieving you will be a failure. All that is around him, it's all because of you, you can be the key to immortality, something that Diavolo and Cioccolato desire.

Risotto knew it was a bad idea but,

"She's going to die if I don't try! If you are going to get in my way then I don't need you!"

Risotto pulled away from Cioccolatos grip. "Riso-tto?"

You whisper slightly, so smooth and quiet that it left Risotto frozen there was hope in your tone.

Struggling to move he managed to look down into your shining eyes. He never told you his name but yet you said it,

you took your odds,

Risotto gently closed his hand onto yours. His grip felt strong even though he was being as delicate as possible.

and found him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.3K 1.1K 75
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...
23.8K 1.3K 44
Not an x Reader || Reader INSERT Being the new head of the gang that works outside Italy for Passione, your first official duty was to find out the t...
49.1K 1.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: PICTURES ARE FROM PINTEREST BUT AESTHETICS ARE MADE BY ME. *Spinoff to lost in the darkness but can be read as stand alone!* Dante Denaro...
35.1K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...