Safe in his arms

By xTeodorax

Few weeks before first season of American Idol is about to go live, some people try to kill Paula. In that mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

499 11 3
By xTeodorax

"Come in!" Simon said. The door opened and Jenna walked in with a beautiful teenage girl who looked exactly like little me in a more modern clothes of course. I chuckled at my own thoughts. 

"Hi." I said. "Well, I'm your mo-" I didn't finished she already ran to me.

"Paula Abdul?!" She said in really happy voice. 

"I guess that's me."

"You're my mother?"

"Well, yeah, that's me." I smiled at her a little. She hugged me tight.

"I love you." She said and than tears started coming out of my eyes. I took her head with both of my hands and looked in her eyes that were so similar to mine.

"I love you too Madison. I'm sorry for leaving you. You just wasn't safe, and it's still not safe but now it it is while you're here with me and Simon."

"It's okay momma. I understand. But, are you... Are you two dating?" She asked and I couldn't help but laugh a little. She was adorable. 

"Well, since you're my daughter, I think you should know... We're engaged!" I squealed.

"Oh my God! Saula is real!"

"Sa- what?" Simon asked. 

"Saula, Simon and Paula." 

"Wait... You're that Madison who sent me letters?" I asked giggling. 

"That's right!" 

"Gosh, Maddi. My number one fan is actually my daughter?" 

"I guess so." I hugged her. 

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you more momma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...