Sex [Chris Brown]

By YoItsBreezy_

I mean it's your choice if you want to click on this book. Just know to read at your own consent. Parental... More

// Encouragement \\
// My First \\
// Tuesday \\
// Husky Love \\
// Neighbor \\
// Kamasutra \\
// Dark Lust \\
// Xìngbié \\
// Fan Luv \\
// Body Language \\
// Planes \\

// Studio \\

21.3K 358 138
By YoItsBreezy_

I know you must be wondering... Studio? What the actual fuck do you famous artists be doing in the studio, other than singing?!?! Whether you know it or not, we "famous people" do a whole lot in the studio. We do things in there that you can't even imagine!

I know you're wondering...again. "Chris do you have a sex story where you did it in the studio?" .... Of course!! I'm Chris Brown, I'm not going to turn free pussy down. Especially when I want to bust some nuts. But, this sex story is kind of embarrassing and fucking ... ridiculous.

Anyway, Lets get into the story shall we??

Flashback

"I'm just sitting in the studio just trynna get to you, baby,

But ya body like the Cali Kush ya pussy I just gotta blaze it,

To tell the truth wish it was you in this booth that I could play with,

So I'm just sittin' in the studio just trynna get to you, baby.

Girl I call Balenciaga made it just for you, baby

Know you like that Coco oh the purse came with the shoes, baby

Lick you from yo neck down to yo toes how that pussy tastin'?

Kiss you anywhere you want to this song while the record playin..."

So, I was just chillin' with my boy Trey. We just trying to get this song done in the studio, it was a remix of Schoolboy Q's song "Studio". We hit Q up and asked if it was alright if we could do the remix. He was like "Ahh yeah, it's cool." So today, we working on the lyrics, so we can synchronize it with the beat.

But anyway, as Trey and I were recording, Tyga came in with 3 girls behind him. I immediately checked the three girls out. One was short and thick as hell, she had long brown curly hair with beautiful hazel eyes. The second one was a bit taller but instead, she was slimmer and she had a bob cut with jet black hair and smooth dark skin. The last one caught my eye the most. She had flawless white skin, with a hint of shimmer, her hair was reddish-orange, and she had almond shaped eyes that were innocent yet decieving.

I bit my lip and began thinking of what I wanted to do to her. I noticed she was looking over at me, so I gave her a smile and winked at her. She shyly looked down and played with her fingers.

"Yo, Chris!!" Tyga cheered, as he walked up to me. I stood up and smiled, dapping ol' bro up.

"What's han'nan?" I greeted. I nodded my head over at shorty. "Yo, who's shorty?"

Tyga looked back and pointed in back of him with his thumb. "Oh! Which one?" He asked.

I smirked and nodded at her again. "Glitter over there.."

He chuckled and looked at me. "Oh. Autumn? That's my homie." He said.

"She's cute.." I said, slightly biting my lip and looking past Tyga to see Autumn.

Tyga looked at me and then back at her, then back at me. He pointed behind him.

"You feelin' her or sum'?" Tyga asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, she got good vibes..." I said, concentrating back on Tyga.

"Yo, Aut! Come here." Tyga said to Autumn.

She looked at us, then began her way towards us. I watched her hips as they swayed as she walked. Kind of like a steady wave in a body of water. Yeah. Haha. It was sexy.

She came to a hault when she was standing next to Tyga. He draped his arm around her shoulders and smiled. She cheesed and blushed.

"Aut... Chris. Chris... Aut." Tyga introduced. I smiled and reached my hand towards her, she happyfully shook it.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Chris." She greeted, in the most polite manner ever. Her voice is so soft and gentle, man I wonder what she's like...

"Same to you..." I greeted back, we stood for a moment staring each other down. I felt the sexual tension already.

"Well, I'm going to get Trey and the girls so we can go to the crib to chill." Tyga started. "Yall wanna come?"

"Nah, I think I'm gon' stay here and finish the rest of this song," I denied. Tyga nodded and looked at Autumn.

"You coming, Aut?" He asked her. She shook her head, I was surprised.

She want to stay with Big Daddy Chris? Aight, I see shawty.

"Aight! We out!" Tyga said, as he walked away from us.

Trey and the girls were already standing by the door waiting. I waved at them.

"Aight, see yall." I said.

They all said bye and now Autumn and I was alone... In the studio. She just stood in one spot looking uncomfortable.

"Aye, if you want to sit you can." I said, as I offered her to sit next to me.

She smiled and slowly walked over next to me and sat down. I continued putting the beats together but I was having some difficulties with putting it with the lyrics.

"Maybe, you should switch the lyrics up..." Autumn said. I looked over at her.

"The lyrics are fine, it's just this beat." I said, messsing with the volume and listening to the lyrics.

"It's never the beat." She paused. "Here, let me help."

I just looked at her amazed, she played with some buttons and she went into the booth and looked at the lyrics. She nodded and grabbed the pencil, erasing and then rewriting. I press the button where she could hear me from in there.

"Aye, what'chu doin'?" I asked. She looked up and smiled.

"This..." She said, before grabbing the headset. "Play the beat"

So, of course I ran the beat and she switched up the lyrics. I was soo shocked. She can sing! And she made the song sound like a #1 hit!

"YES! THAT'S IT!" I shouted stopping the music, and going into the booth.

I hugged her and then grabbed the lyrics and read them. I looked at her and nodded. I shook my head in amazement. I felt her eyes tracing the back of my head, but I ignored it because I was too happy!

"So, what do I get in return?" I heard her ask, I sensed the little lust in her voice.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I asked, looking her up and down.

She grabbed my arm and looked in my eyes, they were filled with want. I held her right cheek and kissed her on the lips. Man, them niggas was soft! They were plump and juicy, almost enough for me to bite off.

Then the kiss began to get intense, she started to slowly slide her tongue in my mouth. Is that a tongue piercing?

Anyway, she bit my lip and then sucked on it. My hands started to travel up and down her body. She began moaning in the kiss, I grabbed her boob and began rubbing it. She stood on her tippy-toes while kissing my neck. I picked her up as her legs wrapped around my torso, she continued sucking on my neck.

I sighed in relief, feeling the pleasure of her little hands roaming my abdomen, under my shirt. I felt her hands travel down my pants, she played with the belt as she looked in my eyes, roughly biting her bottom lip. She stood on her tippy-toes and began whispering some freaky ass shit in my ear. My mouth dropped at the things she was saying, I was getting rock hard. I felt her hand grab my package and whisper "You like that, baby?"

I took her out of the booth and set her little self on the couch, I got on top of her, to where we were very close. Her hands slipped around my back and down to my booty. I started with her lips, down to her neck, lower to her coller bone. I removed her shirt and threw it on the floor.

Then all of a sudden... I started getting this funny feeling, like something bad was about to happen. It was like I had Spidey senses with pussy or something.

But did I stop? Fuck no. I unhooked her belt and threw it on the floor. Then when I was about to remove her pants, she closed her legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sincerely concerned.

Because I was already just so funny. And her stopping in the heat of the moment made my radar go higher. This only happens before or after sex.

"Nothing it's jus-" She started, but I cut her off.

"If it's about stretch marks, you good! I don't judge!" I exclaimed, raising my hands in surrender. She giggled and shook her head.

"No. I... I get very self-conscious and insecure about my body." She said, as she looked down and fumbled with her fingers.

"Look at me.." I started, as I gripped her chin. She looked in my eyes. "It's okay, I got you, ma."

She nodded and smiled slightly. I smiled and bit my lip seductively. I laid her down once again on the couch and kissed her lips softly. I ran my hands down her curvacious body and kissed her cheek, down to her jaw, then to her neck. I licked her neck and bit it lightly, she hissed. I sat her up and removed her pants, then I slid off my shirt. My hands smoothly traced her skin, starting from her perfect cleavage, then to her flat stomach. I licked her stomach down to her belly button, I opened her legs and looked up at her. She looked at me scarily, but I just smiled and winked at her, while biting my lip.

She smiled and I bit the rim of her panties and slid them off. I threw those on the floor. And...

Pause. Stop. And hold the fuck on. Ladies... I don't know why you all have the need to keep shit from us. When us men are ready to get down with the get dowm, yall need to say "Look baby, I'm (so and so)"Don't fucking be scared and not warn us... NIGGA WARN US! We gon' hit either way it goes... As long as it isn't STDs and yall menstral cycle... Onto this crazy ass story.

I laid faced to this dark, bumpy, wrinkly ass pussy. Her hair looked like death and the graveyard. I just sat their being pissed. I looked at her and she closed her legs and sat up, looking ashamed. She better be.

"Lay back down.." I said. She shook her head and looked away. "Why?"

"I rather not... I'm not able to be pleased because of this." She started. "I've only did it twice... With one person." She looked at me.

My thoughts were like "She lying..."

But I saw the look on her face and she was serious. I mean, I ain't know what to say. I wanted to still hit but I'm not putting my mouth on that. I might get a hang lip.

"You got a disease from that nigga?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I went to the doctor more than three times and the tests were all negative."

"Then it must be a natural thing..." I shrugged awkwardly, while scratching the back of my neck.

It was awkward for a few moments, but just when she was about to get up and do whatever she was going to do. I grabbed her wrist and brought her body towards me. I sat her on my lap and whipped out my dick from my jeans and stood it up. She sat down on it and began to slowly ride me like I was her nigga.

~~~

I was hard at that point, so I didn't care what I was hitting. Of COURSE I wrapped it up. But for her pussy to be looking nasty like that. It sure felt good and she rode me good. Gave some bomb ass head. I wasn't going to go into detail with you all with this story because yall would've felt sick.

But moral of the story... Ladies... Warn ussss!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
192K 3.4K 38
There are some triggers in this book and I will have a ⚠️ on the title. I'd rather have you not complain as I just warned you. Enjoy.
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
1.2K 50 12
its up to you to read this book im just seeing if this book will grow