Peter Parker Oneshots

By doxiaprk

Oneshots of the life of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man More

Magical Peter Part 1
Magical Peter Part 2
Where are you from?
The Phone Call Part 1
The Phone Call Part 2
The Reveal Part 1
The Reveal Part 2
Menace
Spider-verse
Listen before I go
Percy Jackson+MCU mashup
Spider Hunting
Random long story YAY!
Back to the future (not the movie)
Peter Snaps (LITERALLY)
Another random story
Someone you loved
Microphone Muted
Deaf Peter
Extra little thing
Final thing
THANK YOU
hi!!
Exciting News!

Percy Jackson+MCU V.2

4.3K 68 7
By doxiaprk

"Chiron! Chiron!"

Shouts were heard from the crest of Half Blood Hill. A minute later, a centaur, by the name of Chiron, gallops up the hill. A 17 year old camper, named Annabeth was calling his name.

"What is wrong, my dear?" He asked calmly and gently. She pointed just beyond the large pine tree that marked the borders of the camp. A boy, around the age of 15 was running towards the camp with multiple wounds, blood dripping from his body. Chiron seemed shocked for a millisecond but regained his posture and ran outside to help the young boy. The kid collapsed before he could reach him. When he got to the young boy, he so gently picked him up and carried him to the border. What surprised him was that the boy could not go through the barrier.

"He's mortal," Chiron whispered. But, seeing all the past hero's die, he couldn't let this mortal die. Besides he felt like there was something special about him.

"I give permission for this young boy to enter Camp Half Blood," he spoke. Thunder boomed and he walked through. He looked down at the boy. He was in terrible shape. Stab wounds, bullets wounds, bruises. He rushed down to the infirmary. Soon, he walked out and 9 campers were in front of him.

"Who was that?" Annabeth asked. The others nodded their heads, wanting an answer.

"He was a mortal," he told them. They gasped.

"Why'd you let him in?" An elfish boy, named Leo, asked.

"He was severely injured. I also had a feeling something was special about him," he answered, his voice steadily calm.

"Is he okay," a blond, named Will, asked, ready to run in to heal him.

"I treated his wounds, but they need to heal naturally, without nectar or ambrosia," he said. Will rushed in with the other 8 following him. When they got in, they saw the young boy, most of his wounds gone. A black haired, green eyed boy named Percy, turned to Chiron.

"I thought you said they needed to heal? They're basically gone!" He said. Chiron looked at the kid. The wounds were healing themselves and were pretty much gone.

"Told you He was special," he said. As soon as the wounds healed, the boy sat straight up and gasped.

"W-What's going on! I-i need to get home. I-i got, I got homework!" He said. They stifled some laughs.

"Hey kid-" The boy stiffened at the name, " we need to explain some stuff, but can we know your name?"

"P-Peter," he whispered.

They explained where he was and who they were. Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank and Hazel. By the end, he seemed to relax.

"When can I go home?" He asked. They shrugged.

"Don't know, Chiron will tell us," they said. Then a horn sounded. They all got grins on their faces.

"Game Time!" They shouted. Annabeth grabbed his arm and they ran to a shed. She held out some at our to him but he pushed it away. She handed him all sorts of weapons, but he shunned them away.

"What are we even playing?" He asked.

"Capture the flag," Percy said.

"You'll be on my side," Annabeth said.

"I don't need a weapon, I can handle myself," he said.

"Okay Fine!" She said. They walked out and lined up. Annabeth told them where they would go.

"Just go wherever," she told Peter. He nodded and decided that he was going for the flag. The game started and he ran. When nobody was around, he climbed a tree. His web shooters were still on and he started to swing towards the flag. When he spotted it, he used the Spy training Natasha gave him and silently made it to the cliff that was behind them. He climbed it using his stickiness. He flipped down in his classic style.

"Hey guys, don't mind me, just a new kid taking your flag!" He chirped. They turned. Then one guy snorted. The other started to laugh, the first following in suit. Peter learned against the rocks.

"You?! You are going to take out a flag? Without armour or weapons?!" The second dude laughed. Peter rolled his eyes. He knew that if he was Spider-Man without a suit, people would treat him like this.

"Blah, blah, blah, just get on with attacking me," he said with his inner 'Stark' coming through. Did I mention he's the son of Tony and Pepper Stark? They raised their eyebrows. The first guy lunged with his dagger. He sidestepped and grabbed it and threw it away. The second guy brought out his sword and thrusted. Everyone knew he was mortal and therefore their weapons will go through him. Peter didn't know that though. He flipped over it and grabbed the handle. Before he landed he chucked it with perfect accuracy at a tree and it stuck. He landed the same way as with when he fought Captain America one on one. They charged and he stood up and jumped a little, ready. The first dude went for a punch, but he grabbed his fist and pushed him away. The kid rolled away. The second kid was more skilled. He went for a roundhouse kick, but Peter ducked and fought him for a minute, then knocked him out. The first kid was up and Peter ran at him, jumped onto his neck and brought him to the ground. He ran and grabbed the flag and ran back. People spotted him on the way and went to fight him. He kept flipping and dodging, but running faster than anyone else. He flipped over the creek and the red flag turned gray. Everyone cheered, until they saw who got them the win. Everyone was silent and shocked. Annabeth took off a hat and appeared out of nowhere with a stunned look on her face.

"Y-you," She stuttered. Percy came up to her with a concerned look.

"He did what?" He asked. Annabeth pointed to the flag. Percy's eyes widened. He whistled and a camera came down. He grabbed it and projected an image. 'Blah, blah, blah, just get on with attacking me,' they heard. Everyone watched the image in shock.

"Fudgesicles," Peter whispered. They all turned to him. His cheeks burned. His wrist felt tingly. 'Uh oh,' he thought. When he was nervous or embarrassed in front of a lot of people, he couldn't control his other side. His eyes started to flick red. He tried to get them under control, but everyone already saw. They gasped. His eyes stayed red for a moment and returned to brown.

"P-Peter, What was that?" Annabeth asked. He sighed.

"I need to talk to you...and Percy and Nico and Will And Hazel and Frank and Leo and Piper and Jason," he said. They nodded and everyone headed to the Big House. Peter was fidgeting the whole way there. When they got there, he excused himself and ran off to the bathroom. There he let his darkness take over. It left after a second and he felt better. He walked out and back into the room.

"I,uh, I have a confession..Well, more like 3," he admitted after he sat down.

"Well, you guys never asked for my last name, sooo..." he trailed off.

"What is it?" Hazel asked.

"Stark," he said.

"Like, as in Tony and Pepper Stark, as in Iron Man and Rescue?" Leo asked, kind of hopeful. Peter nodded.

"O-oh, oh wow, you're the son of the Starks?!" Percy exclaimed, fanboying.

"How do we know that he's not lying?" Annabeth asked, being logical. Peter fished out his StarkPhone and pulled up a picture of Pepper holding him as a newborn and Tony crying happy tears, looking at his son. Peter was crying his first cry of life, Pepper with a huge grin on her face. He brought it back and then showed them another picture of him with his two front teeth missing, smiling a big toothy smile with Tony and Pepper behind him. Peter held out his two teeth in the picture. Then he showed a picture he took a week earlier of him wearing Tony's glasses, holding up a peace sign in front of Tony, who was sleeping.

"Okay, you're the son of the Starks, but that doesn't explain how you could fight so well," Jason said. Peter rolled his eyes.

"I was getting to that," he said annoyed. He stood up.

"What are you doing?" Annabeth asked. Peter ignored her, and in a flash, he was gone. Well, not really. He had jumped onto the ceiling, but it was so fast, the others couldn't see. They looked around, looking for him. He watched them, amused, for a moment and then cleared his throat.

"Hey, hi, I'm up here!" He called. They looked up.

"What the hell?!" Percy yelled. Peter winced and flipped down.

"I'm not fully human," Peter said. Everyone in the room shared glances.

"If you're not fully human, what are you?" Percy asked.

"Spider," He said casually. Annabeth hid behind Percy.

"What?" Jason asked.

"O-oh, uh, I, uh, half of my DNA is Spider, half of it is Human. A radioactive spider bit me a year ago and morphed my DNA," he explained.

I again couldn't finish this, so finish and tag me. Let your imagination go wild!

(1561 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.9K 16
•COMPLETED• Just another wrong number fanfic, but hopefully unique! Peter Parker's life is ok, not the best, but ok. After ned mistells his number, p...
4.8K 93 16
loki has been through a lot that only a few know about. while a strange ally tries to convince the avengers he is innocent loki is dealing with somet...
261K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
11.5K 233 33
Ahsoka and Rex have loved eachother for quite a long time. They're best friends, platonic/romantic soulmates and decided somewhere mid-clone wars to...