Namjoon Oneshots and Sickfics

DeniskaTen द्वारा

"Namjoon sat on the floor, against his bed. His head was pounding. Every few seconds, there would be a rush o... अधिक

Clumsiness Causes Problems 1
Clumsiness Causes Problems 2
Break the Stage
Into Loving Arms
Namjoon in Danger 1
Namjoon in Danger 2
Dizziness is On
Holding Namjoon's Hand
Maknae of the Hyung Line
Reaction: Losing Sight
Light and Sound 1
Light and Sound 2
The Art of Excluding Someone
Meeting Someone Special
The Leader Doesn't Know Everything
Fast Beating
Obsession 1
Obsession 2
Stranded in a Distant Land 1
Stranded in a Distant Land 2
Complaints and Answers
Going Downhill
Some Things Don't Change
If Only John Cena Was Here
Trials
View From the Top
Worries and Foam
Peace and Calm
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
Cyanide Juice
Hiding the Worst News
Until The Very End 1

Hiding the Truth

3.9K 98 42
DeniskaTen द्वारा

Requested by @Ur_Average_Goldfish

---------

Bang PD's name showed up on the screen when Namjoon picked up his ringing phone.

The leader sighed internally. The producer was a nice man, but he sometimes wasn't aware of the number of times he called Namjoon in a day.

"Hello, PD-nim?"

"Yeah," the producer's voice crackled through the phone. "Would you be able to come for a short meeting tomorrow at 6 am? I found some new lyrics that you wrote and I think they would be perfect for a song that Jin wrote. So yeah, see you then. Bye."

Namjoon sat there in shock for a few moments. Bang PD hadn't even given him an opportunity to talk!

He shrugged and tried to fall back asleep. Today was the first day in the week so far when he could finally get a good night's sleep. All the other times, he was trapped in his studio, trying desperately to squeeze lyrics and melodies out of his head. Got a bit tiring after a while.

"Hyung, are you awake?" Tae's voice came from the other side of the room. His voice sounded strangely quiet and timid.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I-I I don't know, just had a nightmare or something." the second maknae had come to stand near Namjoon's bed. His eyes were big and wide and his arms clutched his pillow around his front. When he saw that the leader had noticed him, he ran forward to engulf Namjoon into a big hug. "It was so scary hyung! All of us had gotten kidnapped and you were being forced to do these awful things-"

"I'm being forced to hug you, but then again here we are-"

Tae giggled at Namjoon's words. "I hate you so much hyung. Can... I sleep beside you?"

The leader grinned. He knew this question was going to come up soon. "Of course you can. You don't even need to ask."

Placing his pillow at the headboard of the bed, Tae stretched out his legs. Namjoon crumpled down beside him. When the second maknae hugged him for a second time, the leader could feel the sincerety and desperation in Tae's grip. Namjoon was so lucky to have a person like him in his life.

"Hyung, they were killing us..." an audible sob left Tae's porcelain lips as he talked into Namjoon's shoulder. "They tied Yoongi to a chair and-"

"We're safe now. Don't worry about what happened in the dream because that wasn't real." Namjoon said softly.

When Tae pulled back to look at him, tears were glistening in his eyes. Tae nodded as he quickly tried to wipe his tears away.

"And TaeTae? If you have anymore nightmares, wake me up and tell me okay?"

Tae nodded again. He lifted his leg up to rest on Namjoon's hip as he buried his face back into his chest. It was the most elaborate hug the leader had ever been in.

The blanket draped like a shawl over their bodies, the two members fell asleep together quickly.

--------

"Oh man, what time is it?" Tae yelped as he removed himself from the tangle of sheets. "Yikes, it's already 8:49! Practice starts at 9:15!"

Namjoon forced his eyes open as Tae shook him. As soon as his eyes hit the light coming from the open window, a pounding pain from his head made him almost crash back into his pillow. He hadn't had a headache this bad in ages. The second maknae must not have realized, because he shook the leader harder.

"Wake up hyung! I don't want choreographer-nim yelling at us for being late again! You remember last time when Yoongi hyung-"

Namjoon wasn't sure he would even be capable of getting up and brushing his teeth, let alone dancing, but he let Tae pull him up into a sitting position.

"Didn't Bang PD-nim say that we were going to look at a new song today...?" the second maknae as he combed his hair while trying to get his shirt on. His favourite clothes were always at the top of his closet - baggy pants and a loose hoodie. Tae was famous for hating shoes, so his chosen footwear was primarily slippers.

Oh, right... Bang PD-nim...

Springing up, Namjoon grabbed his phone to check if the producer had sent him anything. To his dismay, he found fourteen missed calls and nearly two dozen texts from him. Namjoon had completely slept through their meeting time. And he wasn't so sure if he was going to be able to do anything today.

"Hyung, what happened? Why does your face look like a confused potato? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, not really..."

"Oh," Tae blinked, taking in Namjoon's appearance. "You look sick. Are you alright?"

The leader nodded as fast as he could, standing up to get his face cleaned up in the bathroom.

"For heaven's sake! Can you two actually be on time for once?!" Jin's voice came from down the hall. He sounded angry.

Tae's face turned white. The second maknae slipped out of the room, leaving Namjoon all by himself.

--------

Bang PD didn't look too happy when the group sailed in for their recording session. He didn't make any eye contact with Namjoon. The leader himself was too distracted to pay any attention to the topics they were talking about. He had gulped down a few painkillers for his headache, but they didn't seem to be helping. The small clock on the wall was helping immensely, the small ticks indicating another second until he could leave. Every time a sharp pain ran through his head, he swallowed thickly and he glanced down. Namjoon wanted to curl up on his bed and cry. He hadn't had a migraine like this since before debut.

If recording session was bad, the composing section was worse. The bass beats usually calmed him down and summoned creativity for Namjoon, but today the only thing that was being summoned was his headache. It was a snake and the beats was the flute that it was dancing to.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok yelled. The leader winced.

"Namjoon!" the dancer stalked closer to him. "You've been sitting here for the past hour, and you haven't gotten any work done!" Hoseok stood in front of Namjoon, and even though the dancer was shorter than the leader, he towered over the younger.

"I'm sorry... I'll work harder-"

"You better." Hoseok glared a seething glare at Namjoon.

Namjoon wanted to cry. It was so painful when Hoseok got angry at him because the dancer was usually a cheerful sunshine who tried to help everyone out. His head throbbed and, quite by accident, he let out a small cry. He couldn't take this anymore. He wanted to sleep.

"What happened?" the dancer spun on his heels, looking back at Namjoon with a glare. "Sad now?"

Namjoon couldn't reply. He put his head in his hands as the electric shock like pain attacked him. He knew what was going to happen in a few seconds. Leaning over the side of his computer, he tried to reach the bin underneath, but he misjudged his timing. His throat constricted, and sure enough, he started retching almost immediately. His lunch and some of his breakfast came tumbling out onto the floor. If he could scream, he would. With the sudden advent of him throwing up, the headache had increased tenfold.

He could also hear Hoseok sighing loudly from the doorway.

"If you felt sick, you could've just told one of us! Then this mess wouldn't have happened-"

Namjoon finally snapped. With the dancer's deafening yelling and the blinding pain in his head, he was about to break. And now he did. He started sobbing, fat tears running down his face. If Hoseok didn't understand now how bad Namjoon was feeling, then the leader would just die here.

Hoseok's eyes widened. Carefully stepping towards Namjoon, he placed his hand on his forehead. It was hot. "Hey, hey, don't cry Joon. You could've just told one of us that you were sick..." his voice trailed off as he realized that Namjoon's crying wasn't stopping. "Don't cry Joon..." Hoseok sat down in the chair next to the leader's.

The leader didn't have any idea of what to do, he could only cry and hope that the pain became more bearable. Hoseok didn't look so angry anymore. Maybe that was a win.

"Hmmm," the dancer stroked Namjoon's hair as he quickly shot a text to Hobeum and the other members to help him get Namjoon back to the dorms. "How about we go back home?"

The small nod from Namjoon broke Hoseok's heart. The leader looked so scared and apologetic. Quickly, the dancer gave a tiny kiss on his head while snaking his arm around Namjoon's waist. The younger leaned into his hold, sniffling and crying the whole time.

"I'll clean this up later, don't worry about it. Come on," the dancer helped Namjoon up to his feet and when he wobbled, wrapped an arm around him. I texted the others as well, so together we can take care of you."

"Aish, why do you have to make hyung walk like this?" Jungkook came up from behind them and grabbed the leader before he could walk another step. The maknae easily lifted him into his arms. Namjoon blushed lightly, which caused the other two to giggle.

As they walked down the hallway to the garage, the other members joined them one by one.

Namjoon was finally going to get some rest.

For real this time.

-------

Istg this man will be the death of me-

Im back...! Updates will be regular again!

thanks for reading! (And stream stay gold)

requests are open!!

1593 words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

68.5K 2.2K 43
Hearing his words broke me. I know there's a place in his heart for me, but he still hasn't fully healed like he thought he had. He hasn't moved on c...
31.8K 1.7K 40
" What did you do! How could you do that to him! " " W-What are you talking about? " ".. he didn't tell you..? " " Tell me what! " " He's sick.. Ji...
70.8K 3K 36
Would it have been different if he wasn't left alone? Would the flower come back to life or would it wilt to death? Would anything ever be the same...
614K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...