Perfect (Akaashi x Reader)

By No_more_ink

(L/N) (F/N) is the childhood friend of Bokuto Koutarou. In middle school she had to move to America, and thre... More

Reunited
Smile
Hugs
Sick
Gossip
Flashback
Confession
Fluff
Comfort
Thunderstorm
Visitor
Before
Broken
Safe
Perfect
Epilogue
KONOHA X READER IS UP!

Doubt

32.9K 1K 3.2K
By No_more_ink

(Your POV)

After getting out of the hospital, we had to stay home for a couple days before returning to school, and both me and Keiji are tackled by the entire volleyball team the second we get back. 

“YOU’RE BACK!” Komi, the libero, yells loudly. 

“HECK YEAH WE ARE!” I cheer, hugging him, and then everyone else as well. Both of us spend some time catching up with the team, until it’s time for class, and we walk to our classrooms together. 

“I’m so happy that’s all over with,” I sigh, leaning against Keiji a bit. 

“We’ll still need to see him in court,” he points out and I pout. 

“Gaahhh, that won’t be for a while though,” I say.

“True,” he nods, kissing my head as we enter the classroom. 

“Hello (L/N), Akaashi, welcome back,” our teacher greets us. 

“Damn, word sure gets around fast in this school,” I sigh again as we take our seats. 

“Well, Bokuto-san knew and he tells everyone everything so I’m not surprised,” Keiji chuckles and the class starts. About halfway through I start mumbling under my breath as I squint at the paper and doodle little drawings on the side. 

“Do you all understand?” The teacher pauses their lesson. 

Some murmurs go around the class, saying yes but I raise my hand slowly.

“What part do you not understand?” The teacher asks. 

“Uhhh,” I scratch my nose, “All of it,”

Our teacher sighs, honestly used to this, “Do you need a tutor again?”

I nod and point at Keiji, “Can Keiji tutor me? He practically does it anyway,”

“Sure, Akaashi, she needs the most help in math from what I hear,”

“Oh I know,” he says, glancing at me, and I huff and turn away. 

-o0o-

Once we arrive at lunch I’m tackled in a hug by Koutarou. 

“ACK- Kou, I just saw you this morning, and yesterday,” I chuckle, but don’t pull away since his hugs are second to only Keiji. 

“I KNOWJW! But I’m just so glad you and Akaashi are safe!” He goes to hug Keiji who reluctantly hugs back. 

“Me toooooo!” Yukie hugs me as well as everyone sits down and starts eating. She squishes my face a bit, “I’m so happy I could kiss you!”

“Don’t do it, she’s a terrible kisser,” Koutarou says with a mouthful of food. 

“Oh like you were much better!” I snap, crossing my arms. 

Konoha, Kaori, and Keiji all nearly choke on their food, “wHAT!?”

“Hmm?” Yukie, Kou and me all glance at them. 

“You’ve kissed Bokuto!?” Konoha stares at me and I nod. 

“Yeah, we dated for like, two months- worst two months of my life,” I stick my tongue out at my friend. 

“When?” Kaori asks, gaping. 

“Uhhhh, I think we were like, fourteen or something? Right?” Koutarou glances at me and I nod.

“Yep!”

“Why aren’t you surprised?” Konoha asks Yukie who shrugs as she stuffs her face with food. 

“I knew already, (F/N) told me like, 11 chapters ago,” (Whoops~)

“Chapters?” Kaori stares at her friend, who averts her eyes.

“Nevermind,”

I realize Keiji hasn’t spoken yet and I glance at him. He’s staring down at his food silently. He suddenly stands up, “I’m going to use the bathroom,”

(Keiji POV)

I don’t understand why this is bothering me so much. I never cared before about (F/N)’s friendships with other boys, since I know she’s loyal, I sigh as I splash some water on my face, rubbing my eyes. 

“Standing up for your girlfriend? I don’t see why…”

NO! I shake my head, I can’t think about him right now. He’s wrong. 

“She’ll just leave you like everyone else…” 

“Stop it,” I mutter to myself, staring at my reflection. 

"Like the worthless scum you are…”

What my father said echoes in my head as I take some breaths. (F/N) wouldn’t cheat, she wouldn’t do anything even close to that. 

Right…?

“Arrghhh, get out of my head!” I narrow my eyes at my reflection. 

“I’ll just wash my hands somewhere else…” a boy comes out of the stall, staring awkwardly at me as he walks out of the bathroom. Shit, didn’t know he was in there. I sigh. I should probably leave too. 

I dry off my face, wiping away the water, and maybe tears as well, then walk out the door and immediately bump into someone. Looking down I see (F/N) with a sad look on her face, playing with her fingers. 

“Keiji… are you mad that I’ve dated Kou? I promise I don’t like him, I never actually did. I can tell you the whole story but it’s kinda long so we’d have to do it out of school and-”

“Hey, calm down, I’m not mad that you’ve dated Bokuto-san, I know you two are just friends. I just have… things on my mind,” I grab her hand. 

She sighs, “Is it about what your father said? Keiji I really hope you know I never want to leave you. Is there anyway I can help or~”

“It’s fine. I’ll deal with it, don’t worry,” I kiss her head and try to keep walking but she pulls me back and cups my face softly. 

“Keiji, I’m going to help you. I’ll do anything you need to make sure you know that I love you. And don’t even try to convince me otherwise,” she narrows her eyes at me. 

I smile softly, “Thank you. I don’t how I ended up with someone as amazing as you,”

She gapes at me, “I can literally name millions of reasons why you’re awesome! And I will list them: Number One-”

“No, no, no,” I chuckle, kissing her quickly, “Let’s just get back to lunch,”

She pouts but gives me a little smooch on the cheek, “I plan on telling you that list sometime, you know,”

(Your POV)

“Hello Eriko!” I greet the woman when we arrive at Keiji’s house. 

“Hi Keiji! (F/N)! How was school?” She smiles at us, giving us both a kiss on the cheek. 

“It was fun! We got to see everyone again!”

“Good,”

“Well that’s nice, would you like me to make some food for you two?” She asks. 

“Sure, thanks Mom,” Keiji gives her a small smile and we head to his room. “Take out your math binder,” he says and I sigh. 

“Ooorrr, we could just cuddle,” I lay my head down on his lap, trying to distract him from math. 

He chuckles and plays with my hair a bit, “I could cuddle with you for hours, but first we have math,” 

I groan quietly and roll of him, “Fiinneee,”

“Oh don’t be so upset, it’ll only take an hour or so,” he says, patting my head. 

“An hour?!” I look up at him with wide eyes and he nods.

“Noooooooooo,”

We spend the next 30 minutes working out math problems together, (And by that I mean I get confused and he shows me what to do) until we finally start working separately. I glance up from my paper at Keiji, who is working hard and quickly. I narrow my eyes at him and smirk. I climb over to his side of the bed and knock him over on it, crawling on top of him. 

“Hmm? (F/N) what are you doing?” He asks, but doesn’t make any move to get me off. 

I place a quick kiss on his lips and smile at him, “I love you,”

“I love you too,” he smiles warmly at me, putting his hands on my back. 

I smirk and start placing little kisses all over his face, whispering little “I love you” in between each kiss. He starts to giggle a bit and I stop, pulling away and staring at him. 

“I think your giggle is the most beautiful sound in the world,” I say, moving some hair out of his face. 

“I know for a fact that you are the most beautiful thing ever,” he smiles and I blush heavily, lying my head down by his ear.

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,” I keep whispering it and eventually he cuts me off. 

“I love you too, but you don’t need to keep saying it,”

I beam at him, “Just making sure you know!” 

He stares at me for a second before speaking, and this time there’s no trace of doubt in his voice, “I know,”

A/N: There will be one more chapter after this, and then I might do an epilogue (like fifteen years into the future or something)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.9K 16
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ she's just a mere second year who got a huge crush on male's volleyball club member; Semi Eita; who was a tsundere yet a softie...
150K 6.8K 12
"And as my hair feels the comfort from my soft pillows, my head wonders how would it feel to have you in between my arms." ยฉ glumstars Disclaimer: I...
247K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...