Gossip

(Akaashi POV)

I wake up and feel a lack of warmth, then I hear a thud and I sit up, looking around.

"Akaashi I'm so sorry! I was sick and tired and I didn't realize what I was doing and-" (L/N) jumps up from the ground, ranting.

"Stop," I mutter and she glances at me,

"You're not... mad?"

"No, just tired, what time is it?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"Uhhhh- it's currently 3:00 in the morning," she gives me an awkward smile and I sigh, lying back down.

"Go back to bed," I say.

"Yeah, I can go to the guest bedroom," she nods, starting to leave but I grab her wrist.

"No, it's three in the morning who cares, just get in," I gesture to the bed and she stares at me with wide eyes.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go to bed, you're still probably sick you should be sleeping," I say, closing my eyes and I feel her climb into the bed carefully. There's some awkward silence until I sigh and open one eye, looking at her. She stares at me a bit and I give her a small smile.

"You want to cuddle again don't you?" I ask and she blushes and looks away, but nods slowly.

"I'm fine with that," I say and it's true. I've never been the best with physical contact, but with (L/N) it comes so naturally.

"Wha- you don't have to," she shakes her head quickly.

"I wouldn't have said I was fine with it if I didn't want to," I say, and scoot a little closer to her, pulling her in.

I'm pretty sure I can hear her blushing as I nuzzle my face into her hair, but she doesn't say anything. I start to drift off again, but as I do, I realize that, to be honest... I do like her. A lot.

(Your POV)

I wake up for the second time in Akaashi's arms. I blush a lot, but don't move, scared to wake him up.

Oh shit, what if Akari saw us? That little brat- oh wait, she's at a friends house for the night. Thank god.

"(L/N)? You awake?" I hear Akaashi whisper.

I pull away from his grip just a little but, "Yeah, did I wake you up?"

"No, I've been up for a couple minutes," he says calmly.

I suddenly realize how close we are, "Uhh, could you let go of me?" I whisper.

I swear I see him frown a bit but he nods and releases me. I roll over and sit up, yawning, "We should get to school,"

"Mmhh. Where's your sister?" He asks, sitting up aswell.

"She stayed the night at her friends house so they're bringing her to school," I explain, getting out bed and shuffling over to my drawers.

"Okay, how are you feeling? Still sick?" He gets up too, stretching, both of us seemingly deciding to ignore that we just rolled out of bed together.

"I feel pretty good actually, your soup was amazing," I smile at him.

"It was probably the medicine (L/N)," he sighs.

"No way! I refuse to admit that something that tastes that terrible has healing power!" I shake my head rapidly and he chuckles.

"Whatever, I'll be in your kitchen, what do you want for breakfast?"

"I can make breakfast! It's my house!" I say, grabbing his wrist.

"It's fine, plus, just in case you're still sick I want you to take it easy," he smiles at me and goes downstairs.

I blush and sink down against the closed door, trying to hold in some squeals.

EEEEEEKK- wait no (F/N) calm down.

I take a deep breath and stand up again, changing and walking downstairs to see him already cooking something that smells like-

"Mhhhh, no way is that bacon?" I sniff the air happily.

"Yep, do you want toast too?" He says from the stove.

"Yes please," I nod as I sit down.

He serves me the bacon and toast, then sits down with his own food, and we both start eating.

"(F/N)! I THINK AKAASHI GOT KIDNAPPED CAUSE HE WASN'T AT HIS HOUSE AND- wait what?" Bokuto comes storming in my house and we both stare at him.

"Kou you idiot," I sigh as he looks at us with wide eyes.

"Akaashi? What are you doing here?" Bokuto asks.

"(L/N) was pretty sick so I stayed the night to make sure she was okay," he says quickly.

"Mmmhhhh," Koutarou narrows his eyes at us as if he's trying to figure something out, but shrugs and sits down with us, "Okay! Oooooh is that bacon?"

-o0o-

"Hey (F/N), do you like Akaashi?" Yukie asks me as we walk to school together.

"Well, maybe-no, ye- why do you want to know!?" I blush, looking away.

"Oh my gosh you totally like him!" She squeals a little.

"Ok, do you like Koutarou?" I shoot back and she grows silent.

"...yes," she mumbles.

I start shaking her shoulder agressively, "You have to tell him!"

"This isn't about me! This is about getting you and Akaashi together!" She protests.

"Fine, but once you do something about me and Akaashi i get to do something about you and Kou! Deal?"

"Deal!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Konoha comes up behind us.

"Yukie's crush on Kouta-mmhhppffh" Yukie covered my mouth and Konoha starts laughing.

"You like Bokuto? That idiot?" He says as he laughs.

"Well (F/N) likes Akaashi!" Yukie says, crossing her arms.

"Hey!" I stare at her and she sticks her tongue out at me.

Konoha sighs, "Damn why don't girls ever like me?"

"Don't ask me, I thought you were the Jack of All Trades- oh maybe it's cause you're the King of N-" I start but his glare cuts me off.

"Don't. Go. There," he glares at me and I nod.

"But now that I think about it, didn't Kaori say that she likes Konoha yeste-mhhf," this times it me covering Yukie's mouth.

"Kaori said not to tell anyone about that!" I say and glance at Konoha who's stpooed walking and is staring at us.

"The tea has been spilt! Abort mission! Abort!" Yukie yells, running off.

I laugh and run after her, leaving Konoha behind.

"Oh (F/N)?" Yukie turns to me after we've stopped.

"Yeah?"

"Have you every dated anyone else?" She asks.

"Yeah, while I was in America I dated this one jerk named Daniel, I hate him now, and I've dated... Koutarou,"

(A/N: The next chapter will be a flashback to why you dated Bokuto!)