Doubt

(Your POV)

After getting out of the hospital, we had to stay home for a couple days before returning to school, and both me and Keiji are tackled by the entire volleyball team the second we get back. 

“YOU’RE BACK!” Komi, the libero, yells loudly. 

“HECK YEAH WE ARE!” I cheer, hugging him, and then everyone else as well. Both of us spend some time catching up with the team, until it’s time for class, and we walk to our classrooms together. 

“I’m so happy that’s all over with,” I sigh, leaning against Keiji a bit. 

“We’ll still need to see him in court,” he points out and I pout. 

“Gaahhh, that won’t be for a while though,” I say.

“True,” he nods, kissing my head as we enter the classroom. 

“Hello (L/N), Akaashi, welcome back,” our teacher greets us. 

“Damn, word sure gets around fast in this school,” I sigh again as we take our seats. 

“Well, Bokuto-san knew and he tells everyone everything so I’m not surprised,” Keiji chuckles and the class starts. About halfway through I start mumbling under my breath as I squint at the paper and doodle little drawings on the side. 

“Do you all understand?” The teacher pauses their lesson. 

Some murmurs go around the class, saying yes but I raise my hand slowly.

“What part do you not understand?” The teacher asks. 

“Uhhh,” I scratch my nose, “All of it,”

Our teacher sighs, honestly used to this, “Do you need a tutor again?”

I nod and point at Keiji, “Can Keiji tutor me? He practically does it anyway,”

“Sure, Akaashi, she needs the most help in math from what I hear,”

“Oh I know,” he says, glancing at me, and I huff and turn away. 

-o0o-

Once we arrive at lunch I’m tackled in a hug by Koutarou. 

“ACK- Kou, I just saw you this morning, and yesterday,” I chuckle, but don’t pull away since his hugs are second to only Keiji. 

“I KNOWJW! But I’m just so glad you and Akaashi are safe!” He goes to hug Keiji who reluctantly hugs back. 

“Me toooooo!” Yukie hugs me as well as everyone sits down and starts eating. She squishes my face a bit, “I’m so happy I could kiss you!”

“Don’t do it, she’s a terrible kisser,” Koutarou says with a mouthful of food. 

“Oh like you were much better!” I snap, crossing my arms. 

Konoha, Kaori, and Keiji all nearly choke on their food, “wHAT!?”

“Hmm?” Yukie, Kou and me all glance at them. 

“You’ve kissed Bokuto!?” Konoha stares at me and I nod. 

“Yeah, we dated for like, two months- worst two months of my life,” I stick my tongue out at my friend. 

“When?” Kaori asks, gaping. 

“Uhhhh, I think we were like, fourteen or something? Right?” Koutarou glances at me and I nod.

“Yep!”

“Why aren’t you surprised?” Konoha asks Yukie who shrugs as she stuffs her face with food.