Perfect

(Your POV)

“WAAKKEEE UUUPPP!” Akari yells, flicking the lights on and off. 

“Noooooooooo,” I groan, rolling over and burying my face in my pillows. 

“Fine then, have it your way,” she says, and I hear footsteps coming over to my bed, I ignore her and shut my eyes, nearly falling asleep again. 

“HAHA SUCKER!” Akari yells as she jumps onto me, elbowing my back. 

“AHH WHAT THE FU-” I cut myself off as I sit up and throw her off my bed. “GET OUT OF HERE YOU BRAT!” 

She sticks her tongue out at me and runs down out of my room. I groan and stretch a bit, before rolling out of bed and practically tumbling downstairs. 

“Good morning,” my mom greets and sets a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. 

“What’s so good about it?” I mumble as I shove some bacon into my mouth, then I perk up, “Actually it just got better!” 

Mom chuckles and serves Akari as well, “I’ll be leaving today,”

“Whhaaattt? Can’t you stay just a bit longer?” I pout.

“Sorry hun, you know I love being here with you two, but I have to work,” she kisses my head.

“I know,” I sigh, eating some more bacon, “I’m gonna miss your cooking though,”

“You’ll have Keiji-kun and Eriko-kun to cook for you, don’t worry,” she laughs and I nod.

“Mhhh, they do make good food,” I murmur.

“But not as good as mine, right?” Mom sends me a threatening look and I nod rapidly.

“Of course! No food can be better than yours!” I smile at her.

Zipping up Akari’s jacket after breakfast, I send her out the door before grabbing my school stuff as well.

“Bye honey!”

“Bye Mom!” I wave to her and then run out the door, immediately spotting Koutarou and Keiji together.

“Hey guys!” I run up to them, smiling.

“YOO (F/N)!”

“Hi (F/N),” Keiji gives me a small smile before slipping his hand in mine. 

“KOOOUUU!” Yukie yells, jumping on his back, “Can I get a ride to school?”

“Of course!” He beams at her and I narrow my eyes.

“hEY! Everytime I asked to ride on your back you said no!”

“I’m an exception!” Yukie sticks her tongue out at me and I huff. 

-o0o-

“(L/N), please answer #9,” the teacher calls in me.

“Uhhh… 46?” I say, glancing at the worksheet.

“Oh- that is correct,” she nods and I cheer inside my head. I look over at Keiji who smiles and I beam back at him. Yessssss! I’m finally getting better at math! Haha, Koutarou can suck my d- wait, I don’t have a dick. Shit. Wait… I shoot my head up and glance around, What if someone can read my mind? Cough if you can read my mind! 

A girl in the front row coughs loudly and my eyes widen, Holy shit, can she actually read minds? Maybe that’s her quirk- wait wrong fandom. Hmmmm-

“(L/N) can you also answer #14?”

“Russia!” I blurt out, caught off guard, and the whole class gives me a weird look then bursts out laughing. 

The teacher sighs, shaking her head, “You were doing so good too,”

I glance over at Keiji who raises his eyebrows at me while laughing softly. I point to the girl in the front row and mouth ‘Mindreader’ to him. He just shakes his head, going back to his work.

-o0o-

“No I’m serious, she could read my mind!”

“I’m pretty sure that was just a coincidence,” Keiji chuckles as we walk to laugh.

“It was not!”

“What’s up?” Konoha appears next to us with Kaori.

“We have a mind reader in our class,” I declare, crossing my arms. 

“WHAT! NO WAY REALLY?!” Koutarou shows up besides me and I nod.

“Yeah! It was crazy!” 

Konoha sighs, “Why do we even bother with you two at this point?” 

“Cause I’m the best!” Kou brags but I whack his head.

“Get over your Emo-Mode and you will be!” I stick my tongue out at him. 

“That’s a low blow!” He pouts. 

“It’s true, believe me,” Konoha nods.

“Wha- that’s not what you said in our last game!” The owl boy protests.

“Koutarou, Koutarou, Koutarou,” I shake my head, “You’re such an idiot,”

“OH like you can talk!” He crosses his arms.

“I’m just as smart as you, and a year younger! So yeah, I can talk!” I  jump up to mess with hair and he huffs, looking away. 

“Shhh, we need him to think he is the best for our volleyball games,
Keiji whispers to me and I nod.

“Anyway, can I come over after school?” I smile at my boyfriend.

“Of course, you practically live there at this point, no need to ask,” he chuckles and I beam at him, then continue walking.

-o0o-

“Gahhhh, I don’t understand it,” I groan, flopping backwards and shoving the math homework off the bed.

“The homework? Here, I’ll help you with it,” Keiji offers.

“No not that, well I mean yes- but this is something else,” I shake my head.

“What is it?” He asks and I smile, moving a little closer to him. 

“It’s you. I don’t understand you,” 

He blinks at for a second, and I giggle, kissing his nose. 

“You’re too awesome! There’s nothing that you aren’t good at! Don’t get me wrong I love it! Brut you must be hiding something!” I gasp, tackling him to the bed, “Are you an alien!?”

He chuckles and cups my face, “I’m not an alien, don’t worry,”

“Even if you were an alien I’d still love you,” I beam at him.

“You really think I’m that amazing?” He has a soft smile on his face.

“Duh,” I roll my eyes and kiss him quickly, “You’re just perfect,” 

A/N: The next chapter will be an epilogue, and that's it! Also- sorry I didn't update for a week, BUT NOW SCHOOL IS OUT HAHAHA YES! ok ill go now... bye