𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 * ˚ ✦ π‘ͺ. 𝑳𝑼π‘ͺ...

De minishoyo

❝ π—œ'𝗠 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—›π—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧π—₯π—’π—¨π—£π—˜, 𝗖𝗛π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—’. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a story wh... Mai multe

π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯
π—‘π—’π—§π—˜
𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—˜π—‘
─── 𝟐𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—£π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
𝗒𝗣𝗧. π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—‘π—š
─── π…πˆππ€π‹ ππŽπ“π„

π—’π—‘π—˜

14.7K 476 599
De minishoyo

"Kill everyone," was the last words of my client before he hung up.

Easy, I think I won't even break a sweat. I kept on thinking of ways how I'm going to do my job. should I do this brutally? or fast and simple as I could do so I can hang up on bars I want after this?

I waved the fake invitation I got from my client at one of the bodyguards before he let me through. I even gave him a wink before I made sure I'm swaying my hips gracefully, my tight red dress doing me favor by hugging my curves perfectly.

The large hall stretched in front of me as I made a swift move to pass the CCTVs and enter the elevator safely. I need to get in the auction hall as fast as I can so I can watch every move of every person around me. Heavy rain started pouring outside as the time for the auction to start is nearing. I saw the host backstage that's why I tried my best to remain normal and not suspicious. mafia's just around every corner, one wrong move and they'll point a gun on my head.

"Such a beautiful lady. Who are you and how can I help you?"

An old man, not fine-looking, gave me a nasty look as his eyes lingered on my cleavage. Hell, he's so gross.

I faked a smiled before summoning a gun with a silencer before aiming at his head.

"Hi. I'm your killer." And next thing I knew, he fell to the ground, face first.

To clean my mess, I disposed of the host's body and when 9 pm fell on the clock, I pretended to be the auction host. of course, I killed every single bodyguard he had.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!"

Half of the audience was surprised because they didn't saw that dirty old-man to be on stage and an unknown lady was standing right in front of them, leading the event.

"I'm sorry for the long wait. Shall we start the auction now?"

I sounded lively and energetic and the audience roared and clapped their hands, probably excited to waste money on such auction stuff. But sadly, I won't let my job here last that long. I feel the urge to drink my favorite wine on my favorite bar, not too far from here. I summoned two guns from both of my hands before flashing a sinister smile on my face.

Everyone looked shocked and no one made a move.

"Well then, goodnight."

And then I pulled the trigger, letting blood flow on white, tiled flooring. I let out an evil laugh just by looking at the sight! I mean, look at their faces! Full of despair, fear, and anger. Their yells, screams, asking for help, that's exactly, exactly what I want to hear! I want them to plead, I want them to beg for their lives!

For their petty lives to be spared! but, as if I'll spare them. What a joke!

"That's it, everybody! Show me those scared faces of yours!"

When my guns run out of bullets, I summon two swords before running towards the audience, half of them lying on the floor. I beheaded the rest of the people trying to run away from me. When I finally finished all of them, I climbed on top of the pile of dead bodies. I wiped the stain of blood on my cheeks before looking at the flood of blood before me.

"What a nice sight."

My gaze immediately darted towards the main door, to see the man in a tuxedo and a bandanna on his forehead, standing.

Is he a bidder too? Then I should kill him right away.

I wasted no time before dashing towards him, ready to kill but he caught my wrist, slamming me hard on the wall.

What the actual f

"Not so fast, lady."

"Who are you?!" I tried to squirm out of his grip and fortunately, when I tried to kick him in his gut, he backed off, letting me go. Seriously, who is he? He's giving me the creeps!

"I can sense you're carrying out a mission as well—"

"I'm asking you a question, mister."

He smirked. "Well, I don't plan on answering it."

Jerk.

I launched an attack but he quickly dodged it, absentmindedly. I kept on landing punches and kicks but he's just as fast as me. If this is his way of declaring a battle, then fine by me. I never back down. Hours passed by and we just kept throwing daggers at each other inside the auction hall. He's starting to get on my nerves as I feel my weapons starting to lose power, I'm starting to get tired.

As you can see, my Nen allows me to summon every weapon I want but its durability and power depend on my energy. once I grew tired, my weapons started to grow weaker.

I growled. This battle makes me doubt my own skills.

When I was so determined to give a one, last fatal blow, the man raised both of his hands, throwing his knife in the air.

"I surrender."

I stopped in my tracks. "What?!"

"I said, I surrender." Then he gave me a cheeky smile. That's it, he's out of his mind.

"Whatever." I took off my gloves which are covered with blood before throwing them on the ground.

"I can't believe I wasted my time on you."

On my mind right now, I just wanted to slump on my bed. End of the story. I wanna sleep. I grew so tired I can't even walk properly. This is what happens when I used my weapons too much. I should've ignored him in the first place!

"My condo's just a few meters away from here."

"So?" I summon a sword, enough to help me carry my weight while walking. It was a little wobbly though because its effectiveness was affected by my energy.

"I'm personally inviting you, lady."

I shook my head. "Hell no."

I sensed him get up on his knees before following me. "You can't walk properly, your Nen tired you too much."

"You don't care."

"You'll come with me."

The next thing I knew, he's already carrying me on bridal style. My eyes grew bigger and I feel my cheeks warming.

"Put me down! What do you want from me?! I didn't kill you, so can you just let me go?!"

This is literally kidnapping!

"You're just tiring yourself even more."

I rolled my eyes. but honestly speaking, he has a good scent. And such a manly voice. Ugh, I should protest more! Either way, since I'm too close to him, I started to observe his facial features. He's...surprisingly handsome.

"You're drooling."

"I'm...what?!"

He chuckled, ignoring my question. He just shook his head before we both headed towards his car. I'm too tired to protest so I guess, staying with a stranger tonight isn't that bad. When I regained my energy, I'll just thank him and go. No more questions asked.

His condo was located just near the auction place. Policemen were everywhere but we didn't have a hard time passing by them. He led me out of the car when we came into a tall building, probably where he stays.

Room 304.

He unlocked the door and a spacious, yet nicely organized room appeared before me. I didn't waste any time as I run towards his bed and help me, I'm getting addicted to the smell.

"Change your clothes."

"I have no spare. I mean, I just came here and—"

"I know. Now, take my damn clothes and change."

I opened my eyes to see him handing me a gray shirt and a pair of shorts. He had the guts to say "damn" when he's the one who invited me here in the first place.

"Tsk, fine, fine. Whatever."

I started undressing before him and I can feel his gaze on my chest. I don't care actually, as if I didn't bed any man before! I mean, just once, but still—

"Nice body."

I jumped out when I feel his breath on my neck. Fucking warm.

"What the hell are you doing? This is harassment!"

He smirked just before pinning me on the wall. I saw how he bit his lip as his eyes roamed around my body. Oh God, Oh God, what is this feeling on my chest?

"It isn't harassment if both parties wanted to do it."

Now he's gone totally crazy!

"Oh, baby..." What's with the husky voice?! I'm mentally slapping my face right now!

He closed the distance between his mouth and my neck as he started whispering sweet words in my ear. I just closed my eyes, feeling his hands on my waist, going up and down.

"I'm begging you to save me..."

"W-what..." I let it out, almost a whisper.

"Well lately...I like them crazy."

Are those lyrics from a song? But even though it is, it's actually soothing. His voice, it's so calming. It feels like I just wanna listen to it forever. It's so manly, husky yet there's a feeling of concern with it. There's a hint of...care and love and it seems like he isn't speaking anymore, he's already singing. A song that'll probably stick on my mind forever.

"Oh, maybe you could devastate me."

Then he stared into my e/c orbs, his breath falling on my lips. H-he has such wonderful eyes!

I swallowed the lump forming on my throat as I tried my best not to bit my lips.

Why, why is he doing this to me? Is he...is he using me? Is he trying to

I wanna push him away so badly. I want to protest, I'm not a slut. But there is something on him that won't make me let go. Let go of this feeling.

What is this? What's just happening?

But on his last words, I can't restrain myself anymore. On this very night, I'm going to make a mistake. A mistake with an unknown stranger. I can feel tears forming but I didn't let them fall. No, not yet. I know that when I wake up the next morning, I'm just gonna regret everything and I'll try to forget and go back to my usual life.

I just closed my eyes as I felt the cold bed on my bareback, his hands on my chest, his lips on mine, his words kept ringing on my ear making me more turned on than ever.

"Little lady, come and fade me."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

541K 17K 48
She's know as the harbinger of death. He really is. It can be hard being so isolated all the time, but sometimes all you really need is la petite mor...
491 38 9
Reader x Adultrio [ Hisoka/Illumi/Chrollo ] Just read. You will know the story of yourself in hunter x hunter universe. -minggothh-
47.4K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
36.3K 750 17
What will you do if you happened to be in the Hunter x Hunter world without prepared for anything? Meet the one you have always wanted to see but he...