Frenemy With The Bad Boy

By macaroonhoneybee

#1 IN TEEN FICTION! Fren·e·my || a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry... More

Chapter 1 - I'm So Dead
Chapter 2 - The Gate To Hell Is Wide Open
Chapter 3 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 4 - Mi Lady
Chapter 5 - Screw You, Clayton.
Chapter 6 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 7 - Drama
Chapter 8 - Beautiful Disaster
Chapter 9 - Ditching School With Brody Dane
Chapter 10 - Oh Dear Lord
Chapter 11 - Truth Or Dare
Chapter 12 - Three Wishes
Chapter 13 - Monday, Oh, Monday
Chapter 14 - Nobody Flirts With My Girl, You Monkey-Butt
Chapter 15 - I Would
Chapter 16 - Can We Please Not Talk About It?
Chapter 17 - Elliot
Chapter 18 - Boyfriend Material
Chapter 19 - Drama...Again
Chapter 20 - Reality Show
Chapter 21 - Friday
Chapter 22 - As You Wish, Mi Lady
Chapter 23 - I'm Glad You Put Me Into Detention
Chapter 24 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For This?
Chapter 26 - Curiosty Killed The Cat
Chapter 27 - Lies Don't End Relationships, The Truth Does
Chapter 28 - I Can Treat You Better
Chapter 29 - The Truth Untold
Chapter 30 - The Evil Twins
Chapter 31 - Circles
Chapter 33 - Fix What We've Broken
Chapter 34 - Keep Your Friends Close
Chapter 35 - Catching Up

Chapter 32 - Back To Normal

1.6K 56 10
By macaroonhoneybee

Clayton's POV

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard what Dani said. I mean, she basically just turned my life upside down when she told me that Nora was never pregnant. Hell, my brain couldn't comprehend the information it was getting. For the past few months, I thought my life was over and that I was going to take care of a child for the rest of my life. Heck, I was ready to accept the fact that I have a child so when Dani told me that Nora was never pregnant, I literally wanted to throw up.

My bottom might gained abs for all of the butt-clenching.

"What did she tell you?" Dani asked

"That she had my baby and will be moving into town soon but until now I haven't seen her," I answered.

"I hate to tell you this but Nora is full of shit," Dani said. "I mean, she was in juvie so you should've known."

"I didn't know she was in juvie. She never told me about it." I said.

Dani sighed. "Listen, whatever she said about her being pregnant, none of them are true. Do you know why she was sent to juvie?"

We all shook our heads. "We didn't even know she was in juvie," Claire said and turned her head towards Brody, "Except this guy."

"She's a kleptomaniac," Dani said. "She has been like that for a long time, I think it started when we were a little. Our parents divorced when she was only 3 years old and our mom remarried with another man who is an addict. We were physically and mentally abused by him, that's why we ran away. I was 13 and she was 10," Dani proceeded, "We were put in different foster homes. Nora was adopted by her foster parents and moved to the other part of the city, your part of the city. And I'm here."

After listening to Dani's story, I began contemplating my decision to unleash my rage towards Nora. Sure, I was mad and sad that she would lie to me like that but seeing where and what she has been through, I decided just to let it slide. She has been through a lot and at least, we know the truth so I'm going to bury this in the past. She didn't do any damage to me by lying to me, well, she did got me and Serena broken up but I'm not the type to hold grudges.

We finally decided to go back because it was getting dark and we had school the next day. We all agreed to never talk about this issue again and to bury this in the past because it was the best for both me and Serena, and for Nora as well. I didn't want to prolong this issue. Now it's time for me to get my life back on track.

Serena's POV

Unbelievable.

Completely and utterly un-freaking-believable.

I woke up late.

We got back pretty late last night, which is why I immediately showered and slept so I wouldn't wake up late but here I was - took probably the fastest shower in my life and put on whatever I saw first in my closet. A white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on my black converse and put my hair up in a ponytail. I have never been late to school and I don't want to break that record. Call me a freak, but it there was one thing I completely hate it has to be; tardiness.

I immediately dashed to my car and drove to school. I sent a message to Claire and Brody telling them I was gonna be late so they could go ahead without me because knowing them, they would probably wait for me until I got there. I was about to text Clayton too, but put down the phone after realizing maybe I shouldn't.

After arriving to school, everyone was already in class and I ran towards my class. I never ran but when I do, it's always because of something stupid. I got English first today, so that meant Mrs. Brown; the teacher who sent Clayton to detention, remember? Because I snitched him? Yeah, I'm screwed.

I knocked on the door and peeked my head through the door to see everyone looking at me. I spotted Claire and Brody and sent a wink towards them. Mrs. Brown on the other hand, she was looking at me with that 'judgy' look she have. "Ms. Castello, care to tell us why you're late?" She asked.

"Uh.."

"It's my fault, Ma'am," Someone - a guy - from behind me said as he opened the door widely. I turned my head to see it was Dean. "I picked her up this morning and my car broke down."

Surprisngly, Mrs. Brown bought what Dean said. I was saved from detention. I looked at Dean and smiled thankfully at him. Mrs. Brown let us in and just gave us a warning to not be late next time and let us slide this time, thanks to Dean. I could finally breath. Okay, I was dramatic but Mrs. Brown is very strict and really hate when someone interrupts her class so she always sent students who were late to her class to detention.

I sat on the seat Claire left for me. Claire, Brody, and Clayton were sending me 'the glares' as if they were saying 'what the f--- just happened', especially Clayton. I just smiled at them and gazed towards Dean who was sitting at the front. Honestly, I have no grudge left for Dean after what happened with him and Clayton. It was like I just have to let everything out; every disappoinment, every resentment, every sadness, every anger I had towards him, I have let him know and it made me feel better. Now, I have at least forgotten how much I used to resent him. For Elliot's sake, we all should try to be civil towards each other because I know that's probably what he wanted.

I stared out of the window and pondered. Final exams are coming and I'm not ready for it, both physically and mentally. My life has been overwhelming and I completely forgot that we still have school.

"Since final exams are coming, I will be assigning all of you with a group task in which the points will be added to your exams' results. Each group will consist of three people and I will be picking them," Mrs. Brown stated which made the whole class grunted at the same time. "Some of you should be grateful I am doing this, otherwise some of you would fail this class entirely. Do you want that?"

We zipped our mouths shut.

Thirty years later, all groups are finally settled.

Kidding.

It only took thirty minutes. It felt like 30 years though.

I was paired with Claire and Dean, meanwhile Brody and Clayton was paired with Jenny. I sent a reassuring smile towards Jenny, who was obiviously intimidated by Brody and Clayton who kept glaring at each other because they were unsatisfied with each other.

"Say it, we're f*cked." I heard Clayton uttered.

Mrs. Brown tasked us to create our own business model after reviewing successful elevator pitches of successful startups in the real world. We have to detail the informations and come up with a persuasive tactics. After that, we have to present the whole concept of our business model in class for 3-5 minutes each group.

No one was satisfied with the group Mrs. Brown picked so we all had similar looks on our faces which made her even more happy. "Class dismissed," She said a few seconds before the bell rang.

"I'm complaining to that witch," Brody said as he shoved a handful of French fries into his mouth. "How can she pair me with him?" He added and pointed at Clayton who was already glaring at him.

Clayton briefly looked at Brody's finger and before I knew it; Clayton bit Brody's finger. Brody screamed as he pulled his finger away from Clayton's mouth. "What the f---?" Brody burst out while looking at Clayton with the most disgusted face.

"Don't point at someone," Clayton said with a straight face and continue eating. "And for the record, I hate you too."

"I hate you two," Claire said and shook her head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, this dickhead just bit me!" Brody exclaimed and showed his index finger which Clayton bit. "I am contaminated for life."

"You are already contaminated to begin with, shut up." Clayton said with his mouth full of fries.

While Brody and Clayton won't stop harassing each other, Claire and I were busy talking about the group task. Thank God, I was paired with Claire otherwise I wouldn't know how to function. If it was me, Dean, and some other person I have never talked to, that would be a disaster. Thankfully, me and Dean are civil towards each other. After class ended, he told me to text him if we want to discuss about the task.

"I have always thought of starting my own business so maybe we could try using that," Claire said. "I always knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur."

That's true. Claire has always been the creative and artsy one. She fits to be an entrepreneur. "That's totally going to help so maybe we should start this Friday?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll let Dean know." Claire said.

"I think it's really true when someone said that girls are smarter than guys," Clayton said with a frustrated face. "How can you already decide what you want to do? I still have no idea what the task is."

"Ask Jenny. As far as I know, she's pretty smart," Claire stated. "And you two better help her with this task. I swear to god, I will be watching you. Don't let her do everything on her own or I'll beat your asses."

"I know. It's always the girls who ended up doing everything," I nodded in agreement. "You boys are useless when it comes to academics. Well, not every boys. But you two are."

"Hey! I've contributed a lot to the school's football history!" Clayton defended.

"I'm actually pretty good at math," Brody revealed and shrugged his shoulders. "I got an A for my midterm."

No freaking way.

"He actually did," Claire defended him before I denied him. "He's pretty smart when it comes to math. Only math though." Brody nodded with a smug look on his face, meanwhile Clayton was looking at him as if he just saw the ghosts of his ancestors.

I smiled and clapped, admitting my defeat.

And that's when I realized, everything was back to normal.

Hello, lovelies! I am back with another chapter! Sorry for the long wait! I will try to update more. How have you been with everything that has been going on? I hope everyone is doing well. I have been on quarantine for almost three months now and I'm approaching finals very soon. Thank you for waiting patiently xox. #BlackLivesMatter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
33.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
444 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...