Closer to You...

By D3adlolitaa

โ˜… I, Giorno Giovanna, have a secret.. Growing up in the city of Florence Italy, Y/n's father tragically pass... More

Addio per Sempre
Catching up
A date
Stay one more day
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt. 1
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt 2
Midnight blooming
Strange
Pool days
Motel greetings
Intriguing
Dandelion fields
Obey
Secrets
Escape
Escape pt 2
Intel and mildstones
Found
Ready or not
Found again only different
Sunsets
A day with..
Bruno's Diagnosis๏ฟผ
- Welcome home Caro -
- Discovery -
- Metamorphosis -
- Alone time -

Childs play

1.9K 64 334
By D3adlolitaa

______

"Fugo.. do you know where Giorno went?"
"No why Y/n?"
"I wanted to see him, I'm bored."
"Giorno is very busy with business, he has no time to play with you."
"Then you play with me Fugo, your just doing a dumb crossword puzzle."
"It is not dumb! And no I don't want to play with you. Ask Mista.. he seems fond of you."— Fugo chuckled.

You got up and flicked his shoulder before running off to Mista's room, there he was sitting listening to some music as he cleaned his pistol with care, Sex Pistols were playing around with the bullets on the bed making a small ruckus. You knocked on the door and leaned against his door frame,

"Yeah? What do ya wan- oh Y/n.. come in."

You giggled as you stepped into the room shutting the door behind you, Mista nervously kept his eyes on this gun while you kneeled at his side watching him work. You picked up a bullet and studied the golden piece, Sex Pistols all hid behind a small box on the bed as they all watched you with their beady eyes, you placed the item down and creased Mista's lap, he tensed up and looked over at you.

"Uh.. did you need something..?"
"Sorry I hope I'm not bothering you, Fugo didn't wanna play with me and Giorno is too busy, perhaps you'd like to go play?"
"Play? Okay what game?"
"Mmm. Oh how about Truth or Dare!"
"Okay, I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

You sat on his bed crossing your legs and you stopped and thought for a second.

"Dare!"
"I dare you to... go and take Fugo's glasses"— Mista said with a smirk.

You sprang up and ran to the kitchen where Fugo was sitting eating an orange while finishing his puzzle, Mista encouraged you to continue as you approached the man in the chair you snaked around and snatched his glasses clean off and ran leading him into a chase.  He managed to grab your waist and pull you towards him. "You child! Don't take things that aren't yours! As for you Mista don't include me in your little games." Mista picked you up and took you back into his room, the two of you giggled so loud that Bruno stepped in checking on you both.

"Is everything alright Mista? I heard some hyenas in here."
"Oh Bucciarati your hair is so pretty!"— you pointed out at his half up hair style.
"Grazie Mia Farfalla! I did it myself, you hungry?"
"No no thank you.."— his nickname struck your heart a bit in a sad way.
"Okay well you two don't get into trouble, Abba said to keep it down a bit, old man has a headache."

As he left you and Mista sat in uncomfortable silence, he looked around and cleared his throat.

"So do you want to continue?"
"Yeah, Truth or dare Mista?"
"Dare, I'm not a wimp!"
"Ha, keep that energy. I dare you to kiss me Mista."— you said as you tilted your head towards him.
"Y-you want me to what?"
"Kiss me.. for 5 seconds!"

He leaned back as he tried to hide his flustered face, you crawled up to his lap and sat there waiting for him to turn around again, as he turned you grabbed his hat and stared in awh at his curly hair, he didn't do anything he only looked at your face as you leaned in and kissed Mista, your hand travelled in his soft hair, his music kept playing as the small dare turned into a make out session, he laid back as you fell onto his chest while his hands were placed on your back, his touch was soft and his lips we're passionately warm, as you lifted your head his eyes were star struck,

"Why did you do that?"
"I dunno.. I-"— as you stopped speaking you pulled him up and got off of his bed, in stepped Giorno.

"Y/n, I heard you were looking for me. I'm here."
"Gio!"— you jumped into his arms as he lifted you up.
"Coming with? Mia cara."
"Mmh! Bye Mista."

You and Giorno walked out of his room and up to Giorno's office, leaving Mista in a confused flustered state.

~~~

"Risotto! We can't find much on this girl what the hell do you want us to do now?"— Formaggio exclaimed.
"Ohhh.. I know! Let's go kidnap her again, it's obvious Diavolo wanted her for his personal life, he wasn't fit for the job."— Melone said as he kept typing on his computer.
"No that won't work, it's obvious Y/n might not even stay in the same room."— Prosciutto said.
"Okay think of her as a kitten, kittens play right? So let's play a game with her, I'm positive the dumb girl will come back to Diavolo's home. Something tells me she'll be there soon, Melone, send one of your weird baby's to his house and keep it at watch, stupid brat should return sooner or later, she had a thing for the man.."— Risotto stated.
"Ahhh Di Molto! Who wants to join me for a ride in the search of a fine baby mama?~"— he tilted his head as he licked his lips.

~~~

You sat on Giorno's office desk, his office was huge and extremely clean, he sat in his chair with a cigarette in the side of his mouth as he read over paperwork, you dangled your legs humming a little song looking at the clock on his wall.

"Giorno I'm bored.."
"Oh, sorry I had to finish these tonight, I should be done in a bit."
"Lemme see the papers I wanna read too!"

You jumped off his desk and sat yourself in his lap catching him off guard, his sent combined with the lingering smoke in the air, his suit pants were extremely soft on your bare thighs. You read through some files not really understanding what you were reading yet you didn't seem to really care, Giorno sat there finishing the remaining of his cigarette as he leaned back and had a hand on your thigh.
This made you squirm in his lap, in moments when Giorno acted like this it often surprised you and others, Giorno was seemed as an Asexual male, he never really showed interest in women yet others suspected him to be on the opposite side of the scale yet that wasn't the case, he just has a hard time opening up to others.

"Here sorry I disturbed your work."— as you tired to get up he grabbed your waist and held you down.
"No please stay. I'll finish them tomorrow.. I was off track anyways."
"Okay, wanna play a game?"
"What game?"
"Umm.. oh man, I actually don't know what game."
"Ha, it's fine. How about we-"— he was cut off as you turned to face him putting your legs through the open sides of the chair, you laid your head on his chest as he stared at the wall."

"You know Giorno.. sometime you feel so happy for one minute and the next everything feels so slow, I always hated that.."
"It fine, I get that. Are you feeling okay?"
"No, I feel empty, and upset.. and so alone."
"I'm right here with you Y/n, don't forget that."— you rose your head and looked at his eyes while grabbing his cigarette putting it out on his golden ashtray.
"Giorno.. make me feel alive again.."
"Wha— in what sense?"
"In any sense.. I don't want to feel like this anymore."

❗️{SLIGHT NSFW}

you un-plaided his hair and tugged at his dress shirt. He looked surprised yet kept his calm as he unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was exposed and he only sat there waiting for your next move, you gently dragged your finger tracing his defined body and played with his golden chain around his neck until he slyly moved his hands under your dress gripping your soft thighs making you shiver from his cold rings on his fingers, he raised his hand as he softly touched your neck creasing your jawline and shoulders. Your body began feeling hot and the typical blush spread over your cheeks, Giorno didn't seem fazed but something told you he was definitely excited.

"No.. I can't do this."
"What?.."— you removed his hands and got up from the chair leaning on his desk.
"I'm sorry.. I was in the heat of passion."
"It.. it's okay, I thought you wanted me to do something."
"You can kiss me if you want."

He got closer as he picked your chin up and placed his soft lips onto yours, still in the heat of passion you pulled him down into the desk as your hands played in his hair and his were traveling up your dress creasing your bottom while you wrapped your legs around him. Small desirable moans came from your mouth pleasing Giorno has he picked you up and laid you down on the desk, his eyes gleamed he didn't look like himself really, you propped yourself up with your elbows and watched as he went for his belt buckle.

"Wait! Wait! I- I didn't think we would go there.."
"Are you uncomfortable?"
"Yes and no?"
"You seem unsure.. we won't go there, are you a Virgin Y/n?"
"Yes.. you?"
"Yeah, me too."
"Wait really? I thought you weren't!"
"Why would you think that?— he sat back down in his chair running his fingers in his hair.
"Because your Capo of Passione, any girl would sleep with you."
"Is that why you were on me? Because of my rank?"
"Don't be silly, I don't care for materialistic things. I crave intimacy and romance..love.."— you got up and kneeled down in front of him tugging his pants down.
"What are you doing now?"
"I wanna see it.. maybe do something else."

His expression was blank yet his eyes said it all, he was excited and nervous yet it didn't stop him, he stood up letting you fumble with his belt until is member was out, it scared you for a second as you never really saw one up so close, in your face. He didn't pressure you and there was no rush, he watch in awh and carefully listened to the sloppy sounds coming from below, everyone was in pure bliss. Once finished you wiped the corners of your mouth and laid your head in his lap.

"You did so well. Are you sure you're a Virgin? You seem to know what your doing."
"Shh cut it out! I'm going to go brush my teeth."

As of that no one ever talked about it ever again.

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!

Kudos to the writers who can actually write smut. I can't do that to save my life and yet here we are. I'm so sorry 😩🥴😳

⚠️= hardcore mature content
= safe to read
❗️= light mature matter
= gore

Smut isn't everyone's cup of tea, I'd hate to trigger some people, read safe!
💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 155 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) โ€ผ๏ธThis story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilersโ€ผ๏ธ
71.9K 3.4K 47
Giorno Giovanna has a dream to be a Gang-Star and stop the drug trade in Italy. His mission will be challenging, especially when he becomes part of t...
31.6K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...
11.4K 365 15
Things begin to get uncomfortable between the dormmates (Y/n L/n and Girono Giovanna) when Giorno walks in on something he wishes he hasn't. Somethin...