Not Your Ordinary Millionaire...

2129887Hb által

After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger... Több

Driving All Day And Night
The Office
Meeting One Another
Voice Of An Angel
Contract Of Marriage
Taking A Day Off
Dinner With The Hallidays
Decorating For Christmas
New Years Phone Calls
Flirting
Being Sick
Shopaholic For A Wife
Kissing And Canning Jam
Jealous Husband
Valentines Ball
Stress
New York
Cheating On One Another
I Just Won't Tell You
Happy Birthday
Forgiveness
Easter
The Press Conference
Mother's News
Doubt
An Unrequited Love
His Side of the Story
Treating Harry
First Trip Together
Decietful Liza
A Break from Josie
My Thing with Ryan
We Just Don't Belong Together
All Alone
Sophia
Trust
Sophia's Secret
Epilogue

A Second Engagement

1.5K 68 0
2129887Hb által

*Josie*

I slept a little longer while Harry was gone but ended up sleeping half the day. I quickly took a shower, put on makeup, and dressed in jeans and a blouse with a red leather jacket. I put on Adida walking shoes then did my hair up into a pony tale. I wasn't that hungry today so I didn't bother making a second breakfast. I grabbed my purse and went to the Robinson Incorporation Building.

There is something about standing right outside the beautiful, tall building when you are part of owning it. Though I didn't build it up with Harry, I felt like a co-signed partner in it all. Every time I looked at the tall skyscraper, I knew that I wanted to dedicate myself to the company, to Harry, and to our children the rest of my life.

I walked into the building and went to the record label floor.

After recording the last song on the album, I texted Harry to meet me at the cafeteria.

"How did the last recording go?"

"Good, I think." Harry bit into his BLT sandwich and I was already done.

"Can I get you anything else?" Harry asked with a full mouth. I shook my head.

"No, I need to start controlling my weight. A woman is only supposed to gain like twenty-five pounds during pregnancy and I've already gained like twenty. With the way I'm eating I'll most definitely gain thirty by the end of it." Harry just nodded. "Hopefully I can lose this weight after the baby."

"I bet you'll look just fine after the baby."

"Well, I want to look good for you." I placed my hands under my chin and did a cutesy smile.

"You already are cute." Harry smiled. I booped his nose and he scrunched it up.

"I know." I felt stares but I didn't care.

"Do you want to stay the rest of the day?"

"What? Really?" Harry nodded.

"I'd like the company. But seriously, just sit in my room with me." I nodded sarcastically acting like he was trying to be serious.

Once he finished his food, we went to the elevator holding hands.

"We should go on a date." I said.

"Where do you want to go?" I shrugged.

"I actually kind of want to wait till I'm skinny again."

"I can take you anytime now and anywhere if you like." I smiled at him and the elevator doors opened.

There was no one inside. We stepped in and Harry pressed the button for the highest floor of the Robinson Inc. Building. Right when the elevator doors closed, Harry pounced on me. In the middle of the moving contraption, Harry held my face and kissed me like it was going to be our last. The elevator doors opened and in a second, Harry was regularly standing beside me. I was breathing hard as he tugged on his shirt to get any wrinkles out. Someone stepped inside the elevator with us and didn't leave until we did. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into his office. Eyes were all on us but my husband didn't care. Once we got to his private room, he shut the door and locked it. He grabbed my head like he had earlier and attacked my lips with his.

"I love you so much," he said breathlessly. "Man, do I love you." I tugged his shirt then slid my hands around his waist. My fingers messed with his belt buckle then his pants buckle and zipper.

"Oh, Harry. Baby." I whimpered and moaned after Harry slipped my pants down.

"We have to be quiet, Sweetheart. They'll hear your pleasures. Which are only for my ears, no one else's." I nodded and bit my lip. "That's my girl." I nodded again, hanging my head back.

Once we were done, I melted in my husband's arms. "I love you," I said. "I love you so much, Harry." He kissed the top of my head and smoothed my hair over with his large, strong hands.

"I know." He hugged me and I returned it with eagerness.

"I'll stay for the rest of the day. I'll do anything you ask of me." He pulled me apart from his warm hold and I stared at his flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"All I ask of you, baby, is that you never stop loving me."

"I'll never stop loving you." I assured him. "You're my one and only, Harry Robinson. And I'll always be your Mrs. Robinson."

"Oh, Josie," Harry attacked my face again, holding me ever so close.

I stayed at work with Harry for the rest of the day leaving the moment from earlier the only exciting thing we did in his office for the day.

"All done!" Harry said at his desk, buckling up his briefcase. I was on the sofa in the room reading a magazine when I looked up at my husband in surprise.

"Already? But I thought you had a lot of work to do today." He shrugged.

"With you here I work lightening speed." I smiled and got up and hugged him. "Let me take you out to dinner." I nodded and he smiled.

We went to a Mexican restaurant, and by the end of the meal I was unbuttoning my jeans and rubbing my bloated belly.

"I need to switch over to maternity pants." Harry laughed and called for the check. Once we were outside, Harry asked if I wanted to go on a walk. The air was nice and not too cold, so I agreed to it.

*Harry*

I held Josie's hand as my other hand rested in the pocket of my slacks and Josie's rested on her full stomach. Her blouse covered her unbuttoned jeans so I thought it was just fine to go out in public.

"It's a very beautiful night tonight." I nodded in agreement at her observation.

"Josie," I began, looking up at the tall skyscrapers, "happy birthday." She looked at me and I smiled right back. "It was four days ago."

"I thought you had forgotten." I shook my head.

"I was mad at you for sure over the past three weeks but I didn't forget your birthday. Question is, why didn't you remind me?"

She looked down at her belly. "I was nervous. I didn't want to sound like a spoiled brat. And you've given me so much already."

"Well, I have something for you." I stopped us in the middle of the sidewalk and got down on one knee. Others passing by around us stopped and pulled out phones or cheered and awed as they passed. "My first proposal was improper and superficial. But this one," I pulled out a ring. "This one is for real. Josie Robinson, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Josie looked flushed and lost. For a second a feeling of nervousness creeped in on me. Josie began crying and nodded vigorously.

"Yes," she said faintly. "Yes!" She said again but with more commitment. I smiled widely and stood up. We hugged and bystanders clapped and cheered. I kissed my wife's strawberry blond hair and squeezed her tighter into me. "I love you, Harry." She said out loud. She pulled away and held tightly to my hands. "I LOVE HARRY ROBINSON!" She yelled for all of Washington to hear. She kissed me and I embraced it. I allowed it. I promised myself to only kiss these lips. Her lips. Josie's lips.

"I LOVE JOSIE ROBINSON!" I yelled to the world. "I love you, baby." I whispered for only her to hear. "I love you more than life itself." I wiped away a tear on her round face and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, Harry." She hugged me, practically jumping into my arms. "I fall in love all over again with you everyday. As I'll keep falling for you forever. Even pass this life and into the next."

*****

"I have one more surprise for you." I admitted, pulling up in the driveway of our house.

"Harry, you've done enough."

"Nope, I haven't." I got out of the car and Josie followed suit. We walked into the house and Josie gasped the moment she caught eye of the grand piano in the living room.

"Harry!" She slapped my shoulder and I rubbed it with a nervous smile.

"Do you like it? You said you wanted a piano. And it's your birthday, so, here you are."

"You remember me saying that?"

"Of course I do. What, do you think I don't listen to you?" She nodded. I went to defend myself until she squealed and ran over to the giant instrument.

"Dang it, I haven't played in a while. I'll order sheet music later." She sat down on the bench and I joined her. She began playing a silly toon and I watched her delicate hands dance across the ivory keys. I pulled her face close to mine and kissed her cheek. She giggled and I smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, honey." She stopped playing and kissed me after swinging her arms around my neck. "I love you so much, Harry. But know that I don't love you because you give me stuff."

"Then why do you love me?" I asked with a silly smile.

"I already told you a while ago." I tilted an eyebrow up. "Your ears, silly." She tugged on them and I freaked out. But before I could run away from her, she straddled me and her hard belly pressed against my body. My hands grasped her junky bum and my eyes wandered to her boobs. I kissed her collarbone and neck. "I love you, Harry, because you've accepted me and this baby. You listen to me. You see me as an equal to you. You love me in return. You're smart, handsome, successful, wise, and can really please a woman in bed and out." I shyly smiled. "And for that. I want a hundred rings from you. I want you to propose to me over and over again. I want to prove to the world our perfect love can thrive in this society." She placed one hand on her belly and then I did. Our baby kicked at our touch and we both sucked in air at the same time.

"I can't wait for this little guy." I admitted.

"I can't wait for more." Josie kissed my head and I nuzzled into her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back and head.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 81 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...
484K 15.6K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
261K 8.4K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
38.5K 2K 40
Mistakes lead to the future!!! Belonging to royal society yet deprived of all luxuries. That doesn't sound good, right? But it happens!! Arawn Edwa...