Mr. Lucans House For Disturbe...

By luciensadboat

What's happens when a boy looses his mom, dad, and unborn sister to a fire? Will he be able to feel again? Wi... More

Prologue
I can leave?
First day in the house
My birthday?
A hospital?
Cuddles and puddles
Imsorry-
The mall?!
The past
People suck
There's a garden?
Special chapter?
Apologies?
Special chapter
A quiet day
Wow! (not an update)
Jamie's birthday
Adventures?
A day off
special chapter 2
it's all fun and games
!!Not an update!!
School?
**not an update**
Okay! Poll time!
Fun time
Punishment time
comfort/ lemon
aftermath of lemon
the three A's part 1
the three A's part 2
poll time!!

you what?

2.2K 48 8
By luciensadboat

I'm sorry! I've been a raging homo and not updating the book. Word count: 2301

      It's been about a week since I've came out of my room. I mean, I have a bathroom and wifi. I haven't ate anything except some chips and I've done a lot of exercise. I'm almost at 100 pounds!

        Knock knock

       Huh? Who would that be? Oh shit the door is opening! I pulled the covers over my head and pretended to be asleep.

       "Do I have to Luce? Look, he's sleeping anyways! I don't have anything to say anyways.." Shit that sounds like the bitch that made Ez cry. He better not come near me or I'll fucking bite him and that's on period.

       "Yes. Wake him up Lucas. You need to apologise." Shit Luce is here too-. Oh wait. Don't uncover me shit shit shit! I forgot I was naked save for my see through panties.

      "I'm not waking him up! He'll kill me dude!" Damn right I will. You made Ez cry and hit me. But I'mma play with him.

      "He's not going to do anything. Even if he does, I'm right here." Haha he probably could get me. But I am significantly smaller than him so I could dodge or sneak out.

       "Fine. Zero wake up!" Hell no. I groaned and moved a bit. I don't wanna talk to him.

      "Zero wake up! Zero!" He started shaking me and I shot up real fast. I felt sick. I ran into the bathroom and puked in the toilet. Nasty..

      "Are you okay?!" Damn does it look like I'm ok? I shook my head and he sighed. Well damn I know I'm an asshole but I haven't done anything to you.

      "M sorry I made fun of your scars and hitting you." Haha does he think I'm going to forgive him? He's so stupid.

      "I don't care. You didn't seem to care how I got the scars or how when you hit me it makes me think of all the people that abused me! Not only that,  You made Ez cry!" By now I was standing up. I might forgive him but never forget.

      "Zero.." Luce warned. I don't even care at this point.

     "I know, I'm sorry! I was being selfish and blinded by my anger. I've already apologized to Ez and we made up." Wow. I honestly can't believe him.

    "Ok but if you loved him you would never have said that. I don't care how angry you were. Now leave, I'm going back to sleep." He looked taken back but left. Luce smiled though it looked forced.. I bet he didn't expect that and actually really liked him.

     I walked into my room and sighed. This is gonna be a long day. I should get dressed.. I grabbed a tank top and some sweats. Only after putting them on did I realize, Luce was standing right there. FML. I grabbed a hoodie and tied it around my waist.

       "Come on Zero, it's dinner time now." Wow. I didn't realize that took so long.

     "Only if I can sit with you or Ez." I really didn't want to go down and sit by myself. And it was Monday.. feeling day.

     "Alright. Let's go now." I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked downstairs into the dining room. Everybody waved then looked back at me. Are they already staring? Well damn.

       "Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Ew..food. But this time it's a good distraction.

     "Yeah. Come on Zero." He led us to the head of the table and pulled me on him. I snuggles into him and sighed in content. He made a plate and looked at me.

      "I know you're not going to eat much so just take whatever off of my plate." Ah he gets it. I gave a small smile and leaned back into him.

     "Open wide?" I opened my eyes to see Luce trying to feed me. I laughed and opened my mouth. He fed me a few bites before I started feeling sick. It was good though! It was angle hair pasta with some Alfredo sauce. One of my favorites..

     "Alright, everyone to the living room." Ughhhh! Everyone walked into the living room- well everyone except me. I got Luce to carry me. He sat us down and sighed.

      "You know what to do. As for you Zero, just answer questions that we ask. If it's too much just stop talking." I nodded and practically zoned out everything else. I didn't really care for them right now. What kind of questions would they ask?

      Would they ask about the scars..? Or course they would. I untied my hoodie and put it on. It went down to about mid thigh so I could pull my legs in it if I wanted to. I feel safer now.

    "Alright. Good job Gram. Zero, your turn." I nodded and waited for someone to ask something.

     "Why did you come here?" Ah the bitch Lucas.

    "My aunt didn't want me anymore. Or rather, didn't want to put up with my bullshit." They stared and I laughed. "What do you want to know next?"

      "What's that strange language you speak when you first wake up or someone scares you?" Oh snap.

    "Russian. My mother taught me when I was young. I learned English after. I speak Russian, English, German, Greek, and Spanish." Wow. They look shook. Even Luce looked like he was in awe. I didn't know I was cool.

       "Speaking of your aunt, why do you live with her?" Oh shit- nope not answering that. I shook my head no and Luce sighed.

     "I'm n-not ready to talk about them.." I said. I looked at everyone's face and they all had a look of disappointment or anger. Ok what are you angry about? Like for real dude.

    "Any other questions..?" I hope there aren't.

     "How old are you?" Ehh that's ok.

     "I turned 17 the day I got here." Wowow. They look stupid right now.

       "Do you watch anime?" Ah yes. There is always a weeb.

       "Hell yeah my dude." The kid smiled so brightly and it warmed my heart a bit. "Maybe tomorrow we can watch some together..?" Ehhh why is everyone staring at me?

        "You..Alone with Gram? Yeah no." The bitch is back in the convo. But time to make him look bad.. I smiled widely and looked at him.

     "Why? We're just going to watch anime and have a few snacks. My bed is big enough and I have a laptop."

     "Are you kidding?! After what happened a week ago nobody should be alone with you." My smile faltered.

      "What happened? I don't remember saying anything to you other than Monday when I talked about how I was raped." He looked uneasy. Haha. Karma's a bitch.

      "When you made Ezra cry! And you framed it on me." Oh shit bout to go down.

     "Ah I remember. How I was woken up from a nice movie night with Ez and Xy by you calling Ez a what? Good for nothing slut. Not only that, a whole bunch of other stuff and made fun of the scars/chunks missing on my back." Oh shit I went there. Everybody looked pissed at him and he looked like he was about to speak.

    "But don't worry, I did what any kind person would do. I let him use my bath scents and bubble bath and have candy. We had a nice bath together. I then tried to tell him that we were having movie night the day before but he wouldn't listen and smacked me. Of course, Lucas my dear friend apologized to me today. We're all good now though, right Lucas dear?" I smiled cheekily at him.

     "Now, is that all?" Everybody shook their head and I got up. "Urhm..Gram right? Come to my room tomorrow to watch some anime. I don't sleep much so whenever if fine." As I was walking away I heared somebody mumble something about my mom should've got an abortion.

     "You wanna say that to my face?" Of course, Lucas looked surprised I heard but when you live in constant fear, you learn to listen.

     "I said, your mom should've got an abortion." I turned around, and walked calmly to him.

      "Maybe you can tell her when you see her. Oh wait, you can't. Not yet. You have to be dead too! But don't worry, I know how much you want to tell her so I can help you." And with that I proceeded to beat the shit outta him. Just when I was going to give him a nice kick in the head, hands pulled me back. I struggled but there were too many hands.

      I feel so sick. It's like when they first used more than one person at a time..They were all grabbing me. Fuck gotta get out. Don't want..to..

      "Stop! Do-dont..Please no more! I'll be good! Please! Make them stop! I don't want to! Don't touch me!" I sobbed out. I felt so disgusted with myself. It hurt to breathe and my vision was blurry but soon all the hands left me. It still felt like they were on me.

     I ran to my room, occasionally falling down. I could hear footsteps coming after me so I ran faster. Soon enough, I reached my room and ran to the bathroom part. Locking the door behind me, I stripped and got in the shower. I turned the water to boiling hot and scrubbed my body.

     After what felt like an hour, I heard pounding on the bathroom door. I ignored it and kept trying to rid myself of their dirty hands. The pounding got louder so I finally turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

     "What?" It was Xy. He looked sad and angry but he was searching for something..

     "Ugh I didn't cut myself dude. Now leave." Xy looked me up and down and grabbed both of my wrists. Once he saw they were clear, he sighed and hugged me.

     "I don't know what happened to your mom but did you really need to beat him that bad?" Of course, he's on his side. I don't even care. Why did I even like him?

     "Really? You don't know anything. Get off. I feel disgusted." I sneered. Xy looked hurt but masked it with anger. He raised his hand up and I immediately fell to the floor trembling. Don't wanna get hurt.. Upon seeing my reaction, he looked sad again.

    "Your just like my aunt. Get out!" He left. Maybe I took it too far..No! He wouldn't even listen to me. It's always about Lucas. It's ok Zero. You can leave when your 18. Until then, you gotta save money. No feelings involved. But I should go on a walk for now..Don't wanna end up killing myself or someone else yet.

    I changed my hoodie and tied my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my cigarettes and a lighter and put them in my hoodie. Throwing on some shoes, I walked downstairs and straight out the door. Pretty sure they heard it but who cares right? Who cares what I think because someone is hurt right?

        After about an hour of walking, I came across trees. I hopped on a branch and climbed up from there. Once I was comfy, I lit a cigarette. I felt all the tension leave and the sadness coming down in waves. Why did nobody except Xy come for me? Then again, he probably only went because of what happened last time.

   "From here on out, nobody can have a place inside my heart.". After I smoked my whole pack of cigarettes, I got down and started my way back to the house I was forced to live in. The walk seemed shorter and soon I was standing in front of the house.

    I walked inside, up to my room and laid on my bed. I threw the empty pack of cigarettes at the wall and put my lighter in my stash. This is so boring. Music time!! I grabbed my speaker and blasted Slipknot. Whoever doesn't like it can kiss my ass. After awhile somebody knocked.

     "Who is it?" I asked, not in the mood for anyone's Bs.

     "I-its Gram. Luce wants to see you." Dude why the fuck would he send someone when he's right across the hall.

    "Fuck off." I said. I don't have anytime for this. I turned my music up louder and jammed out. I saw my door open and Luce stood there, looking pissed. Oh well. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

   "Turn it off!" I pretended I didn't hear him and continued to jam. I suddenly felt a hard slap on my ass and tensed. Slaps were never good. I turned the music off and followed Luce out and into his office.

    "Why didn't you just walk away..?" He really going to ask me that?

    "Why didn't you just stop it before?" I shot back. He looked taken back.

     "Why don't you like anyone talking about your parents?" Oh gee I dunno.. maybe cause they died in front of me on my birthday?

      "Like hell I'm going to tell you." I spat. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. I tensed and struggled to get out. 

   "You don't have to tell me about it now but I'm always going to be here for you."  No no no! I want to leave!

     "Ok ok. I'll tell you one day. Now, can I go to sleep?" He nodded and I left. So much for a nice night of sleep..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.5K 49
What happens when you are the object of someone's sick obsession? This story revolves around an innocent boy whose life turned into a game of Cat and...
153K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
560 6 27
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
10K 300 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...