๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐„ [ COMPLETE ]

By LadyNaii

"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐ž.. ๐ˆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐๐ž." | ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐šข... More

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐Ÿค”
SEQUEL TALK

๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ

15.8K 941 717
By LadyNaii

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Two Years Later...

"I'm really going to miss you baby," my grandma spoke to me as she pulled me into a hug, tears staining her cheeks.

I sighed deeply, "I'm going to miss you too nana, but don't worry its only an hour and 30 minutes away, I'll come visit all the time," I reassured her as I packed in my last few suitcases with the help of Xar, Tamarion & Kam.

"Please do, I gotta see my grandbaby," she smiled; referring to Miracle.

"I will and she gotta be around her cousins, but after Namir's incarceration.. its best I get away from town. I want a fresh start, something new. Phats and I deserve it," I replied, using the nickname Namir gave Miracle.

I walked inside my bedroom and looked around, frowning. A picture of Namir holding Miracle was hanging in the mirror, I grabbed it and smiled down at it.

He loves this little girl so much.

And she loves her daddy.

Tamarion came walking into my room, his daughter Taaliyah following close behind him, she was definitely a daddies girl.

"Hey princess," I spoke to her as I leaned down to pick her up.

"Hi auntie," she smiled at me as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

She's so cute.

"How you holding up?" He questioned, something he asked me all the time, especially since today marks two years since Namir's arrest.

I shrugged my shoulders, unsure how to feel.

"I'm afraid, I miss him so much and doing things on my own is definitely going to be different." I expressed.

Namir kept me together, he was apart of me and to lose him just like that was beyond me.

He mudered Germani? Yeah, no .. I don't believe the story and I don't think I ever will.

With Tyson and Tylear no longer alive, it was basically evidence against Namir. The cops explained how they both came to a fellow officer to tell on Namir and shortly after the meet up, they just died.

Another charge they were trying to pin on him was the murder of Tylear and Tyson - with little evidence though, he more than likely will not face those charges.

Amongst gun charges and carrying over a pound of cocaine on him when he was stopped - the biggest crime of it all, the death of Germani James.

A death that claimed to be so brutal - she was found in a lake - her pregnant belly bulging and a deceased baby inside.

Although Germani and I didn't see eye to eye, doesn't mean she deserved to die; no one's life should be taken by such a senseless crime - but it happened and there was nothing anyone could do.

"I don't want you to worry, everything will be okay. He gon come home - that evidence isn't going to hold up much longer, there's too many holes in the story." Tamarion said trying to make me feel better but all he did was make me cry.

My baby was really gone, like after everything we been through .. he was just getting back on his feet and just like that, his life is ruined and now Phats more than likely has to grow up without her daddy. It just isn't fair, I was finally happy.

And just like that, my happiness was ripped away.

I missed him so much, more than anybody will ever know.

Sighing, I wiped my face and handed Tay back over to her dad, who had fallen asleep in my arms.

"Come here," Tamarion spoke, gesturing me over to him.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug, "bro gon be come, we gon make sure of it. I'm going to do the best I can on my part - and we gon get him a better lawyer. He's innocent, in my heart I just know he is." Tamarion tried his best to reassure me.

Truly, I was losing hope simply because the evidence puts my baby there .. but for some reason, something's telling me he might not ever come home.

"I love you, thank you. I have to head out, ion need Phats up all night." I expressed and my cousin, nodded.. following me outside.

As soon as I made it out there, Phats came into view. She was posing for a picture for her auntie's.

"My baby girl so pretty," I expressed as I walked over and leaned down to lift her up and give her kisses all over her pretty face.

She started laughing hysterically, instantly warning my heart.

"I love you." I told her.

"I wuv you tew." she placed a big, sloppy kiss on my lips, "best mama." She smiled, making me smile.

"Where's your boys?" I questioned Xaria who looked exhausted, basically a single mother having to manage two toddler boys - it's probably tough.

"They sleep in the room, thank God." She expressed.

I went and hugged Xar and Kam, I held onto them for what seemed like eternity.

In a course of two years, Xar became one of my best friends and Kam's been around for years, one of my favorite people.

"I love yall and I'm gonna miss yall so much," I revealed, wiping away some tears.

"We love you more, please drive safe and let us know when we can visit, we bringing everybody!" They responded, making me nod my head. I let out of the hug and went to place Phats in her car seat.

"You ready to go mamas?" I asked as I strapped her in securely.

She just clapped her hands, "da?" She looked up at me with a slight frown replacing the smile that was on her face.

"Soon .. baby, soon." I kissed her cheek and headed towards the front seat, waving at the mail man who handed my grandmother her mail. I got in the drivers seat and rolled down my windows, about to scream out my final good byes.

As I was rolling down my window; my grandma pulled up on me and handed me a letter. I grabbed it, seeing that Namir's name was on it.

Without even a thought, I opened up the letter and read over his words, tears blurring my vision.

Letter To Lundyn
From: Namir Bowman

Two years and you still holding it down for a nigga.. I just want you to know I'm forever gon love you .. ain't shit changed and I'm forever thankful for you and my daughter, you blessed me with.

I miss you .. but that ain't the reason I'm reaching out. I'm reaching out because I want you to move on Lundyn, I want you to live your life and finally be free of this lifestyle I got you involved in.

Take our daughter and go.. go far away.
Go live your life.. go grow and reach ya full potential. You deserve that, especially after everything I put you through.

From the jail calls, to the shootings.. and even almost losing our baby girl, I'm so sorry. Obviously the sorry might not mean shit but its all I could do right now. If I could go back and do shit different, I would.

I was too caught up in that fast lifestyle, I started to forget about the important things back at home, you and my child. For that I will forever be fucked up.

I don't want you to feel like you gotta stay loyal to me, especially since I'm probably never coming home again.

I want you to live and love, something I couldn't do for you or our child.

Go be somebody, go do better .. cause you are better. I promise you if I ever do see daylight again I'm gon make it right, I'm gon be better and do better. I'm gon give you the love you deserve and I'm gon treat you how you should've been treated from the start.

I learned a long time ago that ain't nobody ever gon be as solid or as real as you. You one of the most thorough chicks I came across in my life. I love you cuhh.. kiss my daughter for me.

Love, Namir.

After I finished reading the letter, I was in full blown tears.

I thought about everything we been through, and one thing for certain I knew that he always loved me. He always cherished me and cared more than I've could've imagined.

And for that I will forever be his Ride or Die.

"We like Bonnie and Clyde, he know I'm gon ride."

This forever.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Just Wanna Thank Everybody For The Immense Support On This Book - 7K + Votes & Still Going Up.

I Love & Appreciate Yall 🖤

I'm Deciding To End Lundyn's & Namir's Chapter Right Here. 📝

Its Was A Wild Journey- But I Wouldn't Have Done Anything Differently.

-LadyNaii Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 15.3K 44
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ : 12/26/2020 ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ : 5/15/2021
1.6M 63K 46
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž"
65.2K 4K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
3.2M 141K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....