Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

By kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... More

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seventeen

631 23 4
By kaylashears

Mesaal's POV

I started the day just as the sun rose. I bathed in the river I found yesterday and then packed up the scrolls before going back into the basement of the main hall.

'Why does this place have to have so many traps?' Min complains as I dodged yet another trap.

'To protect the treasures stored here, idiot.'

'Stop fighting you two. Min, how long until I get the reply from Obi?'

'Judging by his schedule, you should get it tonight. Without a doubt, he'll come to you himself though.'

'That's true. Ace, do you know what time I should be at the Village Hidden in the Stars?'

'Any time will do Mesaal-sama. The festival of the stars is today.'

'I remember that festival.'

'It was fun.'

'Your right Min.'

'Hey wait a minute! Kid, I only just realised, but how come Ace doesn't have a nickname and I do?!'

'Because you can't really shorten 'Ace' the only thing I could really shorten it to would be 'A' and no way am I doing that. Besides, one of my summons is called Ace.'

'That's right. You don't have nicknames for your summons, do you?'

'Nope!' I dodge another trap and walk into the treasure room.

'Why didn't you retrieve this last time?!'

'Because I came for one thing and one thing only. This time, I am coming for the treasure.' I say as I look at it. A chest that seems to have a special lock on caught my attention.

'Sparkly!' I sweat dropped.

'So, you're obsessed with sparkly things?'

'N-No! I just like them!'

'It sounds like more than just that to me.'

'I have to agree.' I say as I make my way to the chest.

'What's that?'

'I don't know. It seems like you have to go through a special procedure to open it though.' I examine the chest. 'There are lots of possible ways it could be opened. The most likely one is probably a special type of chakra.'

'Why do you think that?'

'Because the Yukinii were a very strong clan of ninjas. They have a completely different chakra to a normal ninja. But, that's only if they go through a ceremony or something.'

'Is this what you learnt while we were asleep?'

'One of the things I learnt. Hey, Min? What colour is your chakra?'

'My chakra will either be black or white. It depends on what your using it for. Why?'

'I have a hunch...'

'And what would that be?'

'Nothing to worry about for now. Let's just move all this to the main area of the main hall so I can see what it all is.' I think as I teleport all the treasure and myself to the middle of the main hall.

All the valuables were old and sacred by the looks of them. One necklace had ancient writing on. Another bracelet had a really big jewel on and so on. The only thing I hadn't looked at was the chest.

'Min, channel some of you chakra into my hands.' I order as I hover my hands above the chest. Min does as I ask and I also add some of my own. It makes a very deep grey because it was her white chakra.

'Why is your chakra black?!'

'Because I did the ceremony last night.'

'Mesaal-sama, that's dangerous!'

'I had all the information I needed. Now I have another  tattoo.'

'Why did you need the tattoo?

'I don't know.' I shrug as the chest opens.

"Would you look at that." I mumble as I see some of the items all the ten tails jinchuriki had once owned. There were about five thick books too. I picked one up and it read 'Diary' on the front.

'It seems like they wanted the next jinchurikis to know about how they coped with being a jinchuriki.' Ace commented as I opened the book and scanned the page.

'I'll read these later. For now, I need to focus on getting the next stage of my subete-no-me.'

'That's true. You'll just have to walk around with a hitai-ate over your eyes.'

'That's fine. It'll make people underestimate me. They won't see what's coming.'

'Why do people automatically think someone blind is weak? Just because they can't see doesn't mean they can't fight or they're weak.'

'I know that better than anyone.' I internally sigh as I seal all this stuff away. 'I need to get more sealing scrolls. Mine are being used up really quickly.'

'Well, where else are you going to put them? Especially since your shadow pocket is getting full with the executioners blade in.'

'I know that.' I whine just as I finish sealing everything. 'I really should clean out my shadow pocket though. There are some random things there.'

'Isn't that why you usually just make things teleport to your hand anyway?'

'I suppose that's true. Ace, you've been quiet for a while, what are you thinking about?'

'Just about how the Yukini clan was massacred in one night. They were an exceptionally strong group of people.'

'It was because I was born.'

'I already told you, it wasn't your fault!'

'What do you mean by that?'

'Story time later. For now, I should get ready to go to the Village Hidden in the Stars.'

'But I'm curious.'

'Curiosity killed the cat.'

'But satisfaction brought it back.'

'Too bad it's going to stay dead.' I roll my eyes as I hear the two bickering.

(Time Skip)

I had just reached the Village Hidden in the Stars and it was around noon. "Who are you? State your business." One of the guards said.

"Do you really not recognise me?" I tilt my head.

"That voice... Mesaal?!"

"The one and only!"

"How do I know your not lying?"

"You want proof?"

"Of course."

"I told Shiro Tanaka that he would regret being my enemy. He still fought me and was hospitalised."

"What? You did that to their son?!"

"Yes. His parents don't matter. They are dead and he isn't anything like them."

"Mesaal, did you come here for the festival?"

"No. But I suppose I'll attend seeing as I haven't been for such a long time."

"I'm sure they'll be happy watching you attend the festival as a teen." He starts to get teary eyed.

"Don't start crying! I don't know how to comfort crying people!"

"Your just as awkward with emotional people as before." He smiles.

"You know it."

"Shall I announce that you're back?"

"No, I think I'll go to Chris and he can do it. Can't have anyone come into the village while the festival goes on, now can we?"

"Certainly not." He chuckled. "Say 'Hi' to Ken and Kiara next time you see them too."

"Will do! See you!" I wave and teleport into Chris' office. There, I see him laying on the desk, asleep. "Wake up sleepyhead." I shake him.

"Huh? Wha-? Who are you?"

"I give up! Why can you not recognise me?!" I dramatically threw my hands in the air.

"Secu-" I cover his mouth.

"Shh! Me being back is supposed to be a surprise!" I whisper-shout. He tries to say something but it is muffled by my hand. "You want me to take it off?" He nods. "Then you can't call security, alright?" He hesitates, but then nods again. I take my hand off his mouth.

"Who are you and what do you mean by 'back'? I've never seen you here before and I know everyone."

"I'm me."

"And who's 'me'?"

"You."

"You're me?!"

"No, you're you!" This carries on until I hold out my hand. "Enough. Do you really want to know who I am?"

"Yes." I untie my hair and pull down my mask.

"The one and only Mesaal!" I wink and hold up a peace sign.

"Mesaal! You're back!" He jumps over his desk to hug me.

"What did I tell you Chris? You grew up to be handsome."

"T-Thanks. You're really pretty too!" He blushes a little.

"I know. I've been told my multiple people." I say as he sits back down and I sit opposite him.

"What brings you back to the village Mesaal? I don't suppose it's the festival."

"Multiple things actually. I need to go back to the old house. And... I want to see some people."

"Let me guess, Shiro, Ami and Fumihiro."

"Yeah. Also their sensei."

"What? You going to tell their sensei off for not telling them the story about you?"

"No. Something else."

"That's a surprise."

"You know, I don't strive to be the most famous and popular person in the ninja world. In fact, I would prefer it to be the opposite. If I'm not popular or famous; people stay away from me. People stay away from me; no-one annoys me. No-one annoys me; no dead bodies. No dead bodies; people aren't aware of my power. People aren't aware of my power; no-one knows that they could die at any moment. People not knowing they could die at any moment; people let their guard down. Peo-"

"Ok, enough. I got it." Chris covers his ears. "Why aren't you that nice little girl that I used to play with anymore?"

"Things happen. Things that scar you deeply." He looked me in the eye, but it made him flinch and turn away. "See, just looking me in the eye scares you."

"Mesaal... What happened?"

"Lots of things, Chris. Lots of things."

"Do you want to talk about them?"

"The last thing I want to do is go back to the past."

"Anyway, are you going to get ready for the festival?"

"I suppose... Maybe I should look like I did the last time I attended."

"If you do that, I'll make myself look like I did when you were last here."

"You haven't even changed that much. Just make yourself look more innocent and short, then you'll look exactly like before."

"That's rude, you know!" Chris cries out in destress.

"Rude? I can live with being rude. I'm not worried about being rude." I waved him off and he slouched in defeat.

"How do your teammates put up with you?"

"Because they're even worse than me." I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "One is a hyperactive blond that wants to become Hokage because everyone disrespects him. The other boy is a moody ravenette that has only one purpose in life, and that is to kill his older brother. And then, the only other girl is a pink haired buffoon. A fangirl. A disgrace to the ninja name. I could go on."

"Ok, I get it, you don't like the girl. What about your sensei?"

"He's quite laid back, I probably like him most of all. Not at all loud and he's the infamous copy cat ninja."

"You got Kakashi Hatake as your sensei?"

"That's the one. Although, he can be super annoying will digging up about my past." I slouch, "He, himself has a bad past, but he wants me to reveal mine." I laugh.

"Uhh." Chris looks unsurely at me.

"What? I'm not that weird."

"Even for you, laughing for no reason is creepy."

"What do you mean even for me?!" My eyebrow twitched in annoyance and a irk mark formed on my head. "I'll cut you to pieces!" I take out my beloved katana that I hadn't used in a while.

"Have mercy!" He shrieked, hiding under his desk.

"Now, on the serious note. You need to announce that I am back. And that I'm going to be attending the festival." I say as I put away my katana.

"Geez, you speak highly of yourself." Chris grumbles.

"What did you say?" I pull out my katana again. "Could you repeat that for me?"

"I-I didn't mean it!"

"Whatever. I have someone I want you to meet." I say as I pull up my sleeve and reveal my tattoo.

"That's one long tattoo."

"Mhm. I summon you, Ace." I run my fingers down the tattoo and Ace appears.

"What do you need me for Mesaal-sama?" I sweat drop at him.

"Weren't you listening to our conversation?"

"No, instead, I was listening to Minoru complaining about how you favour me over her."

"Bah. Ace, meet Chris. Chris, meet Ace." They look at each other for a few seconds before looking back at me. "Aren't you going to say anything to each other?"

"Hello/Nice to meet you." They say in unison.

"You two are so very weird." I facepalm.

"I grew up with you, what else can you expect?" Chris shrugged.

"I've been sleeping for the past hundred years or so." Ace shrugged.

"You two are both delusional." I grumble. I didn't know it, but Ace's frown slightly deepened when he noticed I wasn't smiling.

"Now, time to get you that yukata." Chris thinks aloud.

"You're really prioritising the yukata over announcing that I've come back?" I deadpan at him.

"Well, yeah! I'm going to make sure you look exactly like you did when you last came to the festival of the stars!" Chris cheered.

"Ace, if you want, you can come to the festival."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know. Get out of... whatever that place was. See what human civilization is like?"

"Hm. Ok."

"Well, that didn't take much convincing." I sweat dropped.

"What yukata do you want me to get him?" Chris tilts his head to the side.

"Get the one Reo wore."

"Are you sure...? He'll be the first one to wear it since that night." I bit my lip and looked away.

"Just do it."

"Ok." He sighed. "Stay in here while I get you two your yukatas."

"Ok." Ace replies, as I wasn't going to. When Chris had left, Ace turned to me. "Who is Reo?"

"Who was." I corrected. "He was someone like my adopted Otou-san."

"I see." Ace nodded his head. He then grabbed me by the shoulders and made me face him.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." He blushed, let go and looked away.

"You're such a tsundere."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Do you even know what a tsundere is?"

"Yes, someone who acts slightly cold, but is easily flustered."

"See, you described yourself perfectly well."

"I am not a tsundere!"

"Then what are you? A bakadere? A dundere? Maybe a yandere? Oh~ How about a deredere? Definitely not an oujidere. A kamidere perhaps? A kuudere? A sadodere? I'll let you off the hook for shundere though."

"I don't think I'm any of those."

"Well, one of them has to fit you. Unless, you're just one of the more unknown ones."

"I prefer to think I'm not a dere at all."

"That's impossible! You have to be a dere!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Everyone is a dere. Some just aren't known enough to be classified as a proper dere though."

"Uh-huh." Ace doubtfully looked at me.

"Stop looking at me like I'm crazy! I know my stuff about deres!"

"Clearly." His face didn't change.

"Geez. I hate you." This changed his face into one of panic.

"I'm sorry Mesaal-sama! Please forgive me!" He bowed. I snickered and tried my best not to laugh. "What are you laughing about?"

"I can't believe you fell for that."

"Ugh. Neither can I." Ace crossed his arms and turned around, attempting to hide the growing blush on his face.

"Aw~ Are you blushing~? I know I'm attractive, but there's no need to blush this much~" I coo in his ear, making him blush even harder.

"N-No I-I'm n-not!"

"Then why are you so red~ Do you want me to act innocent~?" I feign innocence as I say this next. "You look very red. Are you sick?" This just causes his to blush even more.

"S-S-S-Stop t-t-t-teasing!"

"Hehe~ I'm afraid not~ You're part of me technically, so doesn't that mean you know all about my body~?" This causes him to hide his face in his hands. I giggle at him a little. "You're pretty cute, Ace. You can go now."

"T-Thanks Mesaal-sama." He bows before disappearing.

'You know kid, your teasing is someday going to backfire on you.'

'I can't wait for that day. Maybe something interesting will happen.'

'I really don't know what to do with you.'

'You don't have to do anything with me. I can take care of myself.'

'Do you really think I don't know that?'

'Maybe, maybe not.'

'You think so lowly of me.'

'What do you expect? Treating me like a child when I can defeat so many people.'

'It's not about how many people you defeat, it's about how many people you save.'

'No it's not. Ninjas aren't made for saving people. They're made for fighting. That's the way I've been raised and that's how I'll live my life.'

'Reo and Yua didn't raise such a violent child.'

'They are the ones that started it. I got addicted to hurting people, it became my drug. I was happy that way and they let me do it, not knowing the consequences. They are technically at fault for teaching me how to use weapons and how to spread fear.'

'They didn't teach you to spread fear. They taught you how to defend yourself.'

'And then it became more intense.'

'No, they didn't want it to be like that. They didn't want you to continue after you learned self-defence. But you didn't stop and started becoming more and more violent. You started learning about other weapons and learned how to kill.' Min pressed on. 'You then learned how to kill in different ways and started torturing the innocent souls you killed.'

'They weren't always innocent. Like that boss of the village we went to yesterday. I did the world a favour by taking his life.'

'But- Arguing with you is pointless.'

'Why are you suddenly against me killing? You were fine with it until we went to the leaf. It was a mistake to ever go there.'

'No it wasn't! There are people there that care for you and your wellbeing! They genuinely get worried about you and wish the best for you! Sure, they have a bad past, but they don't let it get to them!'

'And in that respect they are different! I can't get over the past like Sasuke! We both want revenge and I will go to Orochimaru for the strength that I need.'

'You're making a mistake. You shouldn't go. The Uchiha is a different cause, he was lost a long time ago. I thought you still wanted to go back to your world?!'

'No, I gave up on that. I don't wish to go back, I like it here better and I have more than I could ever wish for here. Here, I have proper dreams and a grip on reality. In the other world, I didn't make use of any of my skills. I just wanted to be a normal person. I regret that now, putting what I can do to waste. I came to that realization in this world. Because here, you're either helpful or useless.'

'But it doesn't mean you have to change who you are.'

'This is who I am... In the world I prefer.'

'...'

'What are you two talking about?'

'Oh, nothing important.'

'Are you sure it's not important? Minoru is completely silent right now Mesaal-sama.'

'Aren't you happy about that? And on another note, you recovered quickly.'

'W-Well, yes. Thinking about it, nothing is between us, so I concluded that you were just teasing.'

'But it doesn't mean you don't want something between us~' Then, Chris opened the door with two yukatas.

"What took you so long? I can't wait forever and Ace went back to his world."

"You know it took a long time finding these. They haven't been seen let alone touched in such a long time."

"Excuses, excuses." I shook my head. "No matter. You do realise that I have grown bigger. How do you expect me to fit in that?" I pointed at the old yukata.

"This is what you wanted me to bring!"

"No, I wanted you to bring me one with the same design, but my size." I shook my head again and sighed. "No matter, give me it."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Ok, ok. Fine." Chris hands me the old yukata. I close my eyes and make a replica of it. This one is my size and is clean though.

"That's much better." I nodded my head in approval.

"Whoa?! How did you do that?!"

"It was easy."

"I asked how not if it was easy or not."

"And I said it was easy."

"That wasn't the answer I wanted!"

"It's the answer you got."

"I know that much." Chris pouted and crossed his arms.

"Ah. Your appearance has matured a bit, but your personality hasn't."

"Stop being so mean!"

"Yeah, yeah. I summon you, Ace!" I run my fingers down the tattoo and Ace appears.

"You want me to wear that? It doesn't seem like it'll fit." He pointed at the yukata.

"I see that. You have a lot more muscle on you than Reo. And you are a little taller than him. Seems like your shoulders are broader too."

"You can stop listing off the things different about them and make him a new one!"

"But how am I supposed to make him a new one when I don't know any of his sizes?"

"Can't you just look at that from observation?"

"Probably."

"So why won't you?!"

"Because that would be no fun. And if I get it wrong, he can go naked to the festival."

"What?!" Ace protests. "Why would that be?! Why couldn't I just go back to my world?!"

"Your master's orders."

"That would be disturbing for the people."

"At least he has abs." I shrugged. "Plus, he would hit it off good with the ladies. Maybe some men too."

"I'm not gay."

"But you don't protest to the women?"

"Yes, I do! I don't want to 'hit it off' with anyone!" Chris only watched as he looked at us conversing. ­­

"I have an idea." He finally spoke up.

"Oh? What would that be?" I tilt my head to the side.

"How about I take your measurements."

"Oh~? Are you ok with this Ace? Remember, you'll have to be touched!"

"I don't really want you doing it."

"Then who's going to do it?!"

"I will." I state the obvious. They both stared at me. "What?"

"Do you know what you're saying?!"

"Yes. And he won't even have to get fully undressed. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a naked man." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" They exploded at the same time.

"Gee, calm yourselves down. You do have to remember we are only friends."

"We're not friends. I am yours to use, I am a summon, therefore a tool."

"No, I refuse to call you a tool. You are my friend."

"..."

"I see your stubbornness hasn't changed!" Chris laughed. "Ok, you can measure him. Just, please don't get too intimate."

"..." An irk mark formed on my head as Ace blushed and looked away. I raised my hand to hit him until Chris turned tail and ran. "Motherfucking bastard." I muttered a string of profanities under my breath. "Come on now Ace. Take off your top."

"Can't you measure me with it on?"

"No. Off. Now."

"Ok, ok. Fine." Ace took his shirt off and I whistled.

"So I was right. You are pretty ripped."

"C-Can't you just take the measurements now?"

"I am." I snap my fingers and a tape measure appears. (A/N You know what I'm talking about. I don't know what they're called.)

(Time Skip)

I finished measuring Ace and called Chris back in. "Hm. You have interesting sizes." I say as I close my eyes and create another yukata for Ace. I hand it to him as I pull my mask back up.

"Why did you put your mask back on?" The two ask in unison.

"Because I'm going to do some ninja business."

"But the festival's going to start soon and I need to tell everyone you're back." Chris pointed out.

"Don't worry, it should only take a few minutes. Ace, get dressed while I'm gone."

"Yes Mesaal-sama." He respectively nods his head. I sweat drop at him.

"Bye." I wave as I jump out of the window. I walk into the forest and find my flock of crows with Obi's reply.

'Let's see what he has to say.'

"Mesaal, meet me at Saiko Lake later tonight. I am aware that you will be attending the festival of the stars tonight, so I won't be too early.

See you soon, Obito."

'Well, that was plain.' I deadpan. I run back into Chris' office through the window and Ace is changed.

"Done already? Are you sure that that was ninja business?" Chris sceptically questioned.

"Yes. I am certain it was ninja business." I twirl and the yukata appears on me.

"You look nice, Mesaal-sama."

"You don't look too bad yourself. Now for you, Chris."

"I can't change just yet. Not if we're going to tell everyone that you're here."

"Just announce it at the festival. It's very near anyway."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 53
**IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REMADE!!** 𝒉. π’π’†π’‹π’Š 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Žπ’‚π’π’† 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ✰ est. 21 hatred was the only feeling that sparked between neji and y...
112 0 9
The most feared girl in her village, Yui spends most of her days alone. She was shunned from a very young age, only because she held a power: inhuman...
6K 204 20
Today is June 20th 2144, indicating the first day of summer. It's been a little over one hundred years since the whole world has been unified under T...
7.5K 326 34
hi my name is sakura I go to High school enjoy the new chapters Ships Naruto x one of my oc Sasuke x one of my oc Gaara x one of my oc Hinata x sasor...