Misunderstood ( A Beyblade Fa...

Ahannadrew

"she's just misunderstood " I do not own beyblade or any of its characters except my oc. Plz enjoy Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

274 11 8
Ahannadrew

Author's Pov

It's been 4 days since Sakura woke up , she's still not allowed to go out of the room and she happily agreed , the majestic visit her everyday . She knows they had a match with a team who are participating in the championship 2 days ago but didn't asked them about it , she was happy after all these months of hardship , she's finally happy .

Right now she's laying on the bed with the IV attached to her wrist . After some time Robert came in along with Jhonny , Enrique and Oliver . " Hey guys " , she said with a smile , " hey sakura " , they all said in unison . "How are you ?", Robert asked sitting on the corner of the bed , " couldn't have been better " , Sakura said with the most beautiful smile one can have . " What brings all of you here today?" , She said sitting up , " Jhonny , Oliver and Enrique are leaving today so they decided to pay you a visit before leaving ", Robert said and her graze turned to the the boys standing in front of the bed , " really?", She asked sadly . In the past 4 days they have become a family to her. " You see , it's been 4 days and we have some work back home ", Enrique said flashing a smile ,she nodded , " ok then goodbye", she said then removed her IV and walked to them , she hugged them one by one and said , "take care all of you " , they all nodded and left . Now it was only Sakura and Robert in the room , "it's been a long time, since I'm here ", Sakura said looking at the door , "not that long ", Robert said . Then Sakura looked around and then at herself , she's wearing a hospital gown , then she turned to face Robert , " I need clothes", she said and Robert nodded .

Time skip

After getting some clothes and a small backpack and a new phone , she changed into them and gathered all her belongings.

" what are you doing Sakura?", Robert asked confused , deep inside he knows what was happening but he don't want to accept the fact that she's leaving , "I have to go , I can't stay here , I need to find them ", she said dialing a number , " who you need to find ?", Robert asked but she was already talking on the phone .

On the phone

Sakura : hey Laura , it's me Sakura
Laura : omg Sakura, are ok ? It's been more than a week since you last contacted me .
Sakura : I'm ok but I lost his track, can you find him for me .
Laura : who? Kai?
Sakura : yes .
Laura: sure , just wait for 10 minutes.

Then she hang up.

" Sorry , you were saying something?", She asked looking at Robert , " whom are you finding ?", He asked , " my brother ", she said sitting beside him on the couch , " you have a brother ?" , He asked shocked , "Yeah " , she simply said. Robert was about to ask something when her phone ring .

On the phone

Laura : hey Sakura , I found him
Sakura : really ? I just called you like a minute ago .
Laura : I know . He's in Moscow and
Sakura : thank you Laura , you're the best .
Laura: no problem dear .

Then she hang up .

"Well I need to leave", Sakura said getting ," but where?" , Robert asked confused , "Moscow, I need to go to Moscow", she said", and Robert sigh " calm down Sakura , I'll ask Gustav to get you there ", he said in sad voice , Sakura noticed it , she look at him and hugged him and he hugged back , " don't worry, I'll never forget you brother", she said and break the hug , " perhaps I'll meet you again soon ", she said standing up and spinning around, Robert chuckled at her cuteness . After about 15 minutes she left .

Sakura's pov

Here I am sitting in the plane , how careless I had been in the past week , I almost forgot why I came here but now I'm back on the track , just wait grandpa , you'll pay for every ounce of pain you gave me .

Meanwhile...

Kai's pov

I return back to my team. I'm laying ony bed in the hotel thinking , I was wrong , I left my own team for black dranzer but now I got it , I'll never believe that boris ever again , je just used me for his own good ,and now,I feel, perhaps grandfather, perhaps he too, but he showed me proof, what should I do?, When will all this end? I feel like I misunderstood Sakura .

______________________________________

Hey Lovelies! How are you all doing? I know it's a really short chapter but , that's it for this chapter and the first series is coming to an end as well as the book just a few more chapters but I'll write it's sequal if you want. See ya in the next chapter.

Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Flowers (Yandere! AOT x Female! Reader) Wendy

Любовные романы

83.2K 2.8K 36
(Y/N) (L/N) has lived with her sister Mischa (L/N) in the Underground for their childhood. Escaping into the world above only to realize matters were...
Wintering Life Nor.Saadiah

Духовные

835 62 27
I apologize if there is a grammatically error because I am not a proficient in English.If there's some mistake in my spelling,please correct me.So I...
53.1K 872 12
You don't have to be someone WeAKnESs anymore... Let me show you how much PoWeR you have inside, that you don't know you do... What do you say?... Wh...
71.3K 1.9K 72
Request closed I don't own the characters