Love you~ (Inazuma Eleven var...

By pioues

Inazuma Eleven various one shots! It's my first time writing a one shot book so give me a bit of time and I'l... More

⚽Request Chappy⚽
❤Tagged❤
New girl |🌷| Fubuki Atsuya x reader
Shyness |🌌| Sakuma Jirou x Reader
Manager | ✨ | Tsunami x reader x tobitaka
Movie night |🎆| Kidou Yuuto x Reader
Calming |🌌| Gouenji Shuuya x Shy! Reader
Crush|✨ | Nagumo Haruya x Reader
I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 1!)
I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 2!)
🌌 Tagged again!🌌
Team |❄| Fubuki Shirou x Reader (Ares)
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 1
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 2
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 3
Competition |🌹| Tsundere! Suzuno Fuusuke x Rival! Reader
My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader
My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader (Part 2)
Future |🌟| Kidou Yuuto x Reader (Go)
Meeting |🌼| Nosaka Yuuma x Reader (Ares)
Confessions|💎| Nosaka Yuuma x Tsundere! Reader (Orion)
Choose me|💕|Kidou Yuuto x Reader x Fudou Akio (Orion)
Memorable|💫| Gouenji Shuuya x Reader
Fell Hard |✳| Kira Hiroto x Bestfriend! Reader (Ares)
I'll always love you|💭| Kazemaru Ichirouta x Dying! Reader (Go)
Get along|🎆|Kidou Yuuto x Reader
Long Time|💐| Midorikawa x Reader x Hiroto (Go)
Your Smile|🌸|Gouenji Shuuya x Fudou's little sister! Reader
Game night|🎇|Nagumo Haruya x Reader
Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 1!)
Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 2!)
It's my birthday!! ❤🎂🎉
Sick|💠|Husband! Kogure x Sick! Wife! Reader

Baka |🔆| Injured! Fudou Akio x Nurse! Reader (Go)

1.3K 38 0
By pioues

This is my own! I own the plot! Hope you enjoy it! Fudou is here! That pic on top is so cute!😍 hehe... Here we go.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Miss (L/n)! You have a patient that requests to see only you.." a nurse said and I looked up from the paper that I had just signed. I blinked and she handed me the clip board. "What room number?"

"56."

I nod and head to room 56. I work at the General Municipal Hospital as a nurse. I'm friends with fuyuka and the other nurses. I look at the paper's attached to the clip board as I opened the door to the patient.

"Okay, mister...." my voice trailed off once i looked up from the clipboard and saw who it was. There were a couple of kids inside and they turned to me.

I frowned and folded my arms. "So you're the one that requested to only see me. What did you do again this time?" The man looked away and huffed.

"I injured my leg women, can't you see that?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I know that moron. I'm asking how." I say as I walk over to him. Fudou growled and stared at me. "Fell from a tree when getting the ball that got stuck." I wrote that down and hummed.

"Nurse? Will kantoku be alright?" I turn to the voice and see a boy with white hair.

I smile and say. "You must be hakuryuu! I've heard alot about you." He looks at me confused and asked. "How did you hear about me..?"

I then realised that he must have not told the kids. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). But now I go as (Y/n) Fudou. I'm your coaches wife! It's nice to meet you all!" I bow at the end and smile at the group.

"WIFE!? You never tell us that you were married Fudou-kantoku!!" The team yelled out. I giggled and walked over to the annoyed man. I kissed his cheek and picked up the clipboard.

"There was never a reason to tell you brats!" He mumbled and I sighed while shaking my head.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour right now. He's normally not like this. He just doesn't like the hospital. Only if I'm here then he'll be fine. No other nurse can handle him." I laugh nervously.

They nodded and soon left as visiting hours were over. I checked his vitals and they were all stable. I noticed him smirking at me and questioned.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful."

I rolled my eyes and wrote something down on the clipboard. "You tell me that everyday Akio-kun."

A knock was heard on the door and I went to open it. Fuyuka was standing there with a tray of medications. I thanked her and she closed the door.

I stared at my husband and smiled. "Now, time to take your medication." Fudou refused to take it. I grew annoyed and pushed the spoon in his mouth. He swallowed it and gagged.

"That tastes horrible!!" I gave him a glass of water and he drank it. I giggled and he glared at me. I sat on a chair besides him. I held his hand in mine and whispered.

"I love you, baka."

He pulled me into his chest and hugged me. "I love you too (Y/n)." He kissed my forehead.

(Few weeks later)

It been a couple of weeks since akio was admitted into the hospital and it has been hell for me. He'll call me for stupid reasons. I can't even attend to my other patients properly without shouting him.

I was busy attending to a small boy who had broken his arm a few days ago. "There you'll be all better soon." I said gently and smiled at him as i put the cast on his arm.

"Thank you miss (L/n)!" He said cheerfully and hugged me. I was taken back but hugged him back, minding his arm.

"Oi, (Y/n)! Are you done? I need you." Akio's voice said from outside the door. I sighed and turned around. Akio was standing in the doorway with crutches on either side of him. Ever since he got the crutches, he's been following me around the whole hospital! The other nurses think that it's cute but I would say that it's annoying..

"You do realise that you're not my only patient, right?" I put my hand on my hip and leaned to the side abit with a small frown on my face.

He nodded and I sighed and turned to the little boy. "I'll be back in a few hours to bring you your medicine's, alright sweetie?" I rub his head and he nodded.

"Hmm!"

I chuckled and closed the door and glared at my husband. "Akio! What is wrong with you?! You can't follow me around everywhere!" I folded my arms over my chest.

"Well I'm sorry if all that I'm asking you is to spend abit of time with your husband!" He shot back and glared back.

My gaze softened and I looked down. "Sorry Akio. It's just that I'm really busy and-I'll spend more time with you when you get home. Alright?"

He thought about it and agreed. "Fine. But we're going to have my kind of fun." He whispered into my ear and I blushed hard.

"A-akio-kun!!"

(A week later)

I was busy filling in a few papers when fuyuka came up to me. "Hey (Y/n)-chan. How's Fudou-kun doing?"

I smiled and looked around. "He's recovering well. He'll be out in a few days. Infact...he's no more following me around." I say abit disappointed. Fuyuka giggled and patted my back.

"Guess his company rubbed off on you, huh?" We laughed and I nodded shyly. "Yeah, i guess. I'm so used to him following me around the whole day. Now it's kinda lonely." lonely rub my arm and stood up. I grabbed a pen and clipboard and wave to the purple haired women.

"See you later fuyuka-chan!" She waved back. The guys had come earlier and they gave me a scare. Well mostly Endou, since he popped up into my face.

I entered akio's room and saw Resistance Japan inside. "Hello boys." I wave to them and they greeted me back.

I walked over to akio and said. "I kinda missed having you follow me around the whole day, you know." I look at him and saw him smirking.

"Of course you did. After all, i am your husband." I rolled my eyes and muttered. "You're the big baby here."

The team heard that and laughed. "Hey!" He shouted at me and I kissed his cheek.

"Shut up you big baby."

I stood up straight and checked a few things and said slowly.

"Looks like you'll be out here in...3 days! Your cast did come off this morning so we'll keep you here for a few more days to see your leg." I tell him and he nodded.

"So he'll fine?" The team asked and I nodded. "Yep! But no more training for a few weeks Akio! I don't want to see you here again for a long time!" I scold and the team snicker.

Akio huffed and mumbled and 'whatever'

We chatted for a few more minutes until visiting time was over.

(Few days later)

Today was the day that Akio would go home. I had gotten the day off so I could take him home. I was busy packing his things in his bag as he took a shower. Few minutes later he came out with a pair of clean cloths on.

"Are you ready?" I asked and closed the zip on his bag. He nodded and made our way out of the hospital.

(At home)

We arrived home and I couldn't be any happier. All I just wanted to do was sleep, but a hand grabbed by waist and pulled me into their chest.

Akio smirked and leaned down, whispering into my ear.

"What you forgotten our deal babygirl?" He nipped and kissed my neck and my breath hitched.

His mouth left butterfly kisses down my neck the went back up to my lips. He placed his lips on mine and I kissed back. I entangled my fingers in his hair as his hands held my waist.

I knew this was going to be a long night and I was glad that my baka was back home.

The End

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

That was fun! I know you guys enjoyed that! Right? Next chapter coming up soon! Bye! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.5K 72
ⵌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ ┊𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ઉ ➤ disclaimer : - tw is always in the begi...
118K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
47.6K 2K 16
|FINISHED| IMPORTANT NOTE:I DO NOT own all of the characters in this book,they all belong to their rightful owners,along with the pictures and videos...
77.9K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...